PDA

View Full Version : Racist Tax Found in Health Care Bill!!!

Sev
03-30-2010, 10:15 AM
There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.

Once again the Democrats prove they are the party of racism.

LWW
03-30-2010, 10:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.

Once again the Democrats prove they are the party of racism. </div></div>

Another that astounds me is that fundamentalist followers of the prophet Mohammed are exempt from the bill.

LWW

LAMas
03-30-2010, 02:19 PM
How do the Muslim women get their Burkas into such cramped places anyway? Once they do - it must take more time to penetrate the Muslim Muslin. A 10% tax is not enough for them - reverse discrimination?

LWW
03-30-2010, 02:59 PM
They don't have to pay the HC tax.

LWW

eg8r
03-30-2010, 07:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.</div></div>Don't be ridiculous. This has nothing to do with racism at all. This is just a tax on stupid. These same idiots will be jumping up and down with the lefties on this board wanting the government to pay for all their medical expenses when they get older.

eg8r

Sev
03-30-2010, 07:59 PM
That's even more discrimination!!!
They are singling the mentally challenged!!!

Is it possible for them to go any lower????

LAMas
03-30-2010, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.

Why don't they turn around so that they can tan their fronts as well?

Qtec
03-31-2010, 12:46 AM
Got a link?

Q

eg8r
03-31-2010, 07:02 AM
I am fine with taxing the stupid. Lottery tickets are another great example.

eg8r

Sev
03-31-2010, 07:32 AM
Have fun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

There is humor where ever you look.

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerdc/article_272631094.shtml

LWW
03-31-2010, 08:14 AM
Just because you can prove it doesn't can you can prove it.

LWW

Qtec
03-31-2010, 08:33 AM

What? Do you think that only whites use sunbeds?

Q.........what an ignorant and racist remark to make.

LWW
03-31-2010, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.

What? Do you think that only whites use sunbeds?

Q.........what an ignorant and racist remark to make. </div></div>

Do you have any idea why brown people are called brown people?

LWW

Sev
03-31-2010, 07:53 PM
Notice I said light skinned. Not white or Caucasian

I believe Hally Barry or Beounce would prob use one on occasion.

Hmmmmm.

An then there are the Asians and Hispanics.

Oh and lets not forget the native Americans.

Soooooooooooooooooo. Racist remark??? I think not.

LWW
04-01-2010, 04:50 AM
Well, I'm mostly caucasian along with part African and part native American and in the coldest of winter I still look like a white guy with a summer tan and have never been in a tanning booth in my life.

LWW

Sev
04-01-2010, 07:36 AM
I believe in sun worshipping myself.
I wont go near one of those things.

However being in construction and having worked our hay fields I never needed a tanning bed.

I actually got into a tanning contest with a black girl and she lost. Mind you she was more like Hally and Beounce in skin tone.
You should have seen the look on her face. Priceless.

LWW
04-01-2010, 10:16 AM
I stay pretty much the same color year round.

LWW

Chilled
04-01-2010, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.

Another that astounds me is that fundamentalist followers of the prophet Mohammed are exempt from the bill.

LWW </div></div>

Since you and many others in this thread are rapidly sliding from the sublime towards the ridiculous as far as skin colouring goes I might as well join in and point out that millions of followers of the Prophet Mohammed are quite clearly "white" skinned.

LWW
04-01-2010, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.

LWW </div></div>

Since you and many others in this thread are rapidly sliding from the sublime towards the ridiculous as far as skin colouring goes I might as well join in and point out that millions of followers of the Prophet Mohammed are quite clearly "white" skinned. </div></div>

And you are assuming that people don't know this?

The skin color issue is regarding the tanning tax.

The Islam reference is regarding fundamentalist Islam being exempted from the insurance mandate and the tax ... as well as the Amish.

Perhaps we will see more and more Americans with thick beards?

LWW

Chilled
04-01-2010, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 10% tax on the use of indoor tanning beds. This clearly is a tax that is placed solely on the backs light skinned Americans.

LWW </div></div>

Since you and many others in this thread are rapidly sliding from the sublime towards the ridiculous as far as skin colouring goes I might as well join in and point out that millions of followers of the Prophet Mohammed are quite clearly "white" skinned. </div></div>

And you are assuming that people don't know this?

The skin color issue is regarding the tanning tax.

The Islam reference is regarding fundamentalist Islam being exempted from the insurance mandate and the tax ... as well as the Amish.

Perhaps we will see more and more Americans with thick beards?

LWW </div></div>

Apologies, a skim reading of the context made it look like it may have been skin color that was being alluded to. A slower reading makes it clear. My fault.

The Bill of course doesn't actually give a blanket exemption to any groups. What it does is provide that individuals who are members of recognised religious sects can apply to be exempted citing their reasons why. Each individual would have to actually want to be exempted, then they would each have to jump through the necessary hoops during which process it would be determined if they were going to be granted an exemption.

Whether people's religious beliefs should be taken into consideration at all when formatting bills like this is an interesting question all on its own. I personally would tend towards it being either everyone or no-one, leaving religion out of it completely.

pooltchr
04-01-2010, 07:09 PM
I think when we pass laws with different provisions for different religious groups, we are getting into a very dark area. Don't be surprised it that little item doesn't end up in front of the Supreme Court.

Steve

Sev
04-01-2010, 07:14 PM
I wonder if there is a provision for Albino's??

cushioncrawler
04-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Dan 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes [in] the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

Dan 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Dan 11:22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

Dan 11:23 And after the league [made] with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

Dan 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do [that] which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: [yea], and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

Dan 11:25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.

Dan 11:26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.

Dan 11:27 And both these kings' hearts [shall be] to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end [shall be] at the time appointed.

Dan 11:28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart [shall be] against the holy covenant; and he shall do [exploits], and return to his own land.

Dan 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

Dan 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Dan 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily [sacrifice], and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].

Dan 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, [many] days.

Dan 11:34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

Dan 11:35 And [some] of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make [them] white, [even] to the time of the end: because [it is] yet for a time appointed.

If its ok to tax tanning -- then usofa shood allso tax untanning -- ie making white.
madMac.

cushioncrawler
04-01-2010, 10:43 PM
I looked up sun and shine and light and tan -- and tax and tribute and toll and custom and dues and render and gifts -- and penny and shekel and silver and gold -- but nothing.
Looks like the The Holey Bible iznt interested in tanning.
Hmmmmm -- anointing -- praps it mentions a tax on anointing -- I'll be back.
madMac.

LWW
04-01-2010, 11:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apologies</div></div>

Accepted.

It takes an adult to admit an error.

LWW