PDA

View Full Version : The strangest thing?

LWW
03-30-2010, 12:02 PM
5 registered members, 2 invisible, 18 anonymous.

It seems that conservatives are far more likely to step forward and be seen?

LWW

LWW
03-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Oooops ... it appears 7 are spiders and 1 is yet another new member registering.

LWW

pooltchr
03-30-2010, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 registered members, 2 invisible, 18 anonymous.

LWW </div></div>

If I were a lib, I'd be laying low too!!!

Steve

LWW
03-30-2010, 12:07 PM
I wish they would honestly defend some of their positions with their own independent thoughts after analyzing both sides of the issues ... as opposed to the typical cut and paste of talking points from the various party media and hate speech organs.

LWW

pooltchr
03-30-2010, 12:10 PM
They have become too dependant on their sources to think for them...independent thought takes work, and hard work is not one of their core principles. They prefer someone to give them whatever they need.

Steve

Under
03-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Fixed it. No longer invisible.

LWW
03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
You wascawwy wabbit.

LWW

hondo
03-30-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 registered members, 2 invisible, 18 anonymous.

LWW </div></div>

If I were a lib, I'd be laying low too!!!

Steve </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap!
This board doesn't seem too healthy anymore.

Sev
03-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Perhaps they fear being throttled through a PM????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Ooops I did it again. AHAHHAAHA!!!

Its really pretty sad when you fear people knowing your online.

Its also not as if you cant figure out who it is. Its not as if there are tens of thousandths of members.

LWW
03-31-2010, 04:10 AM
The lack of health is simply because they no longer have an echo chamber to pontificate within.

Actual discussions based on observable realities stimulates some folks ... yet it terrorizes others.

LWW