PDA

View Full Version : BRAVO!!! ROVE CAN"T SIGN BOOKS- SHOUTED DOWN!

Gayle in MD
03-30-2010, 01:12 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/30/karl-rove-war-criminal-bu_n_518632.html

Finally, as Rove, Bush and Cheney have to go out in public to peddle their books, the American People will have the opportunity to say to their faces what the trio previously arranged to never have to hear!

Rove's book is full of lies and false statements, an extremely dishonest re-writing of history, to the point of absurdity.

His responses are a joke. The Downing Street Memo was not a fake. He's a liar who will now have to face the crowds of educated Americans who are well aware of the treason and war crimes and lies of the Bush Administration.

G.

Deeman3
03-30-2010, 01:25 PM
He will sell millions of his books and a few crazed screamers will just increase sales, not diminish them. It is nice to see the view from an insider who was there, not a bunch of wackos who were never in the inner circle.

Funny, the right does not mind hearing all sides and the left has certainly published many, many pseudo books on what they "thought" was going on. Now we can hear the other side. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Don't let it frighten you. There will be a flurry of books written to discount his version. Sadly, they only sell about 50 copies each. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Under
03-30-2010, 01:37 PM
His talk and book make sense to me. But, I am not a moon bat member.

I attended a Lincoln Day dinner where Rove was the main speaker.
He spoke for more than an hour. Very interesting perspective of the White House and events. Spoke to him in person about his appearances on O'Reilly.

A direct, knowledgeable and informative gentleman. His book will make him more economically comfortable. Our country needs more like him.

llotter
03-30-2010, 01:51 PM
The Left talks about freedom but what they mean is to sit down and shut up...unless you agree with them. Violence and intimidation are always needed when you are selling nonsense.

LWW
03-30-2010, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/30/karl-rove-war-criminal-bu_n_518632.html

Finally, as Rove, Bush and Cheney have to go out in public to peddle their books, the American People will have the opportunity to say to their faces what the trio previously arranged to never have to hear!

Rove's book is full of lies and false statements, an extremely dishonest re-writing of history, to the point of absurdity.

His responses are a joke. The Downing Street Memo was not a fake. He's a liar who will now have to face the crowds of educated Americans who are well aware of the treason and war crimes and lies of the Bush Administration.

G.

</div></div>

Actually it was a handful of moonbats depriving hundreds of people of what they had paid to receive.

Why do you hate liberty so?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-30-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm going to wait for the paperback to come out, or the condensed 8 page version... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
It probably will be a big seller...as so many events occurred during their turn at the helm. Even those that did not like him ( he may have had a few detractors? ) ...they will be buying his book.
Like all books of this genre, it's his version of events, and to make an informed decision, we might need to see the other side of the coin?

LWW
03-30-2010, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to wait for the paperback to come out, or the condensed 8 page version... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
It probably will be a big seller...as so many events occurred during their turn at the helm. Even those that did not like him ( he may have had a few detractors? ) ...they will be buying his book.
Like all books of this genre, it's his version of events, and to make an informed decision, we might need to see the other side of the coin?
</div></div>

Actually that's a reasonable response.

Perhaps you might counsel Gayle to read his book so that she has both sides of the story.

I'll send her a copy and she can send me a book of the other side and we can both read 1 chapter at a time and discuss the two sides in open forum.

I'm confident that at least 3 of our conservative members would make the same deal with you, hondo, and stretch.

If an honest discussion of the facts in a fair and non partisan manner is the actual goal, this would probably be a fine means of making peace in the forum and of understanding the "OTHER" side at a deeper level.

Who's in?

LWW

Sev
03-30-2010, 03:17 PM
I seem to recall the left enjoying producing books on how to assasinate a president. Followed by a movie.

Funny with all the wailing about how dangerous the right is they have never done such a thing.

wolfdancer
03-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Gayle will probably buy the book, and without my sage counsel. I gather that she buys every book on politics, current events, conspiracies....hope she doesn't make the mistake of mentioning any conspiracies here, after your warning.
As to myself joining in on any political discussion.....it would be far from the madding crowd,(uh, not here),I can assure you.
About the only conservative member here that I would venture to discuss politics with, is Deeman. Despite our disagreements, he has never hinted at using a stun gun as an "exclamation point" to get his message across.

LWW
03-30-2010, 03:45 PM
I didn't think you had any interests, and I'm sure Gayle will never read the book.

As is obvious to all but the most spoon fed partisan, her mind was made up long ago.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Actually they did....they assassinated JFK

eg8r
03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rove's book is full of lies and false statements, an extremely dishonest re-writing of history, to the point of absurdity.</div></div>When did you find the time to read his book?

eg8r

hondo
03-30-2010, 09:31 PM
IMO, Rove has destroyed the integrity of the Right.

Rove and his talking heads on Smear Radio bear very little resemblence to traditional conservative politics.

My definition of evil has always been child molesters,
rapists, murderers, kidnappers, but in recent years I've
had to expand my definition of evil.

Gayle in MD
03-31-2010, 01:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He will sell millions of his books and a few crazed screamers will just increase sales, not diminish them. It is nice to see the view from an insider who was there, not a bunch of wackos who were never in the inner circle.

Funny, the right does not mind hearing all sides and the left has certainly published many, many pseudo books on what they "thought" was going on. Now we can hear the other side. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Don't let it frighten you. There will be a flurry of books written to discount his version. Sadly, they only sell about 50 copies each. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will be a flurry of books written to discount his version. </div></div>

They will all have to face more than just crazed screamers. And the press did not show the others who sopke out against his lies. He had to leave without signing one damn book! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif They will all now have to face the informed, and for the first time.

Rove had to face one last sunday, and he nearly exploded in the process, that blood was rushing up through that fat, porkie piggy round face of his, go fast, I thought he was going to shout, tha tha tha tha, tha tha tha, tha tha tha tha tha tha That's all folks! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The follow up books have already been written. Richard Clarke, and insider himself, is not a Whacko,but our former Counter Terrorist Czar! Gary Bretsen, Special Ops, not a whacko. Scott McClellan, former Press Secretary to Bush, no whacko, nor is General Wesley Clark, and atleast three other Generals.

David Corn and Michael Isakoff, two of the best reporters in Washington. Frank Rich??? A whacko? I don't think so...John Dean, no, not a whacko, either, I'd hardly think so.

I could list many more, several of them Pulitzer Prize Winners, from the right, and the left, then you'd just turn around and say they were all liberal elites trying to make a buck, the eight year mantra of the whacky right.

Too bad you didn't read any of them. They WERE written by insiders. Your team chose to ignore everything they reported, and accused them instead, of being just some guy out to make a buck, remember???

Those of us who did read them and wrote about it here, were attacked for writing was was in them.

But now, we will all have at it. I am myself looking to walking in on Mr. Rove, armed with the facts which he is so furiously trying to rewrite to his liking. This is one time when Rove's assumptions of America's collective ignorance, is going to come careening right into his big fat red face~! Some of us read, and we're ready for all three of them! Freedom of speech, and all that....

The Bush administration lied us into a war. Treason.
Outed a covert CIA Agent, Treason.

Ran up unprecedented debts, weakening our ecoomic power.

Through their complete failure, or that of their appointees, the country ended up nearly in a Depression, because they hushed up and ignored the coming economic collapse, after warnings, I might add, thinking they'd be gone before it hit.

Rove, is now out to feed the sheep, no one else is hungry for his Bull. We've heard it all before. "Lies and Disaster" should be the title, just like I told him.

Can't wait for our next encounter...he won't be able to bump the moderator under the table to get him to cut me off, the next time we meet....

Whooooopie! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif There must be thousands more, just like me, who can't wait for a face to face encounter with the grim, dark trio from La La Land.
G.

LWW
03-31-2010, 04:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually they did....they assassinated JFK </div></div>

JFK was assassinated by a devout Marxist.

LWW

pooltchr
03-31-2010, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ that blood was rushing up through that fat, porkie piggy round face of his, go fast, I thought he was going to shout, tha tha tha tha, tha tha tha, tha tha tha tha tha tha That's all folks! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Those of us who did read them and wrote about it here, were attacked for writing <span style="color: #FF0000">was was </span>in them.

G. </div></div>

You're stuttering there, Porky!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

bamadog
03-31-2010, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/30/karl-rove-war-criminal-bu_n_518632.html

G.

</div></div>
Seems like someone's still smarting from the public humiliation she received by Rove. Next time get your facts straight.
Oh, and lay off the swamp waters.

Not surprised that you're celebrating the time-honored tradition of liberals of shouting down those with differing opinions.
"Tolerant, diversity-loving, and inclusive" ... that's a pant load!