PDA

View Full Version : Paul Krugman supports Death Panels

llotter
03-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Please don't tell me there really are Death Panels after all. I haven't read the bill but now it appears that we have institutionalized these evil things and I'm pretty sure us conservatives won't get a fair shake.

Krugman seems to be almost drooling about all the money that will become available to spend when they start sending the expensive folks off to die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aogCaGv9i78&feature=player_embedded

pooltchr
03-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Link is about Global climate change????????????

Steve

llotter
03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
sorry, try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aogCaGv9i78&feature=player_embedded

LWW
03-31-2010, 05:44 PM
He said the death panels would save us a lot of money on the "THIS WEEK" show.

LWW

Sev
03-31-2010, 06:32 PM
I need a Valium.

Under
03-31-2010, 09:30 PM
Tea Party people never said that death panels would not save money.
What they said was they did not like the idea of death panels.

Sure, you can come up with some basis of denial of medical care, and a percentage will die. That is the basis of calling it a death panel.

This is all very contradictory in that the democrats are saying there will be no preexisting conditions. That is everyone can pay. The problem is when medical service is needed, will the panel cut your service. With the right Machiavellian team, this could be a real moneymaker, as they could deny any and all service and continue to collect the fees.

LWW
04-01-2010, 04:58 AM
I know, I was adding the comment because of the link being bad. The link slipped in before I hit submit.

Without the courage to reform Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid as should happen ... the state's only options are default or the killing off of a large portion of society.

Having age on many members here, let me tell you something the left denied profusely at the time of the Roe v Wade decision.

This decision was claimed to cheapen the value of human life, especially the most vulnerable like the unborn, and that it's natural extension would be the extermination of the elderly for financial reasons.

That is now being proven to have been prophetic.

LWW