PDA

View Full Version : Census thought...

sack316
04-01-2010, 07:59 AM
all the ads about "mail back your forms" and such... well, if they mailed forms to everyone, doesn't that mean they have people's address already? And they have tax documents, so surely they could cross reference those two things together to get an idea of location/dependents/income. Race may be missing, but hey we're all supposed to be equal anyway, so why should that matter?

So really, what's the point?

Sack

pooltchr
04-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Shame on you! Just think about all the government jobs that have been created this year by the census!!!

Steve

sack316
04-01-2010, 08:33 AM
ah yes, good call Steve. This way we can boast unemployment is down to 9.7% or so... at least until the census work is over anyway /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
04-02-2010, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">all the ads about "mail back your forms" and such... well, if they mailed forms to everyone, doesn't that mean they have people's address already? And they have tax documents, so surely they could cross reference those two things together to get an idea of location/dependents/income. Race may be missing, but hey we're all supposed to be equal anyway, so why should that matter?

So really, what's the point?

Sack </div></div>

I agree, and don't think any of you righties should mail them back.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
04-02-2010, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I'm not going to. I'm gonna make someone have to come to my house, so that I can help employment /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

pooltchr
04-02-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly. Then they won't have any idea how many of us are. They won't know how to change the voting district lines, they won't know which districts will need ACORN to help them create extra votes...Good plan! Thanks!

Steve

cushioncrawler
04-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Modern kuntrys need to know the average length of the penis etc etc. Unless u hav akurat detailed uptodate statistiks, u wont know what the exakt changes hav been from the last lot of statistiks.
madMac.

Gayle in MD
04-03-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm not going to. I'm gonna make someone have to come to my house, so that I can help employment /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

And BTW, there are no more census workers being hired or used per capita than during any other census. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
04-03-2010, 09:01 AM
And BTW, there are no more census workers being hired or used per capita than during any other census. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

And in your mind, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Steve

LWW
04-03-2010, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sack </div></div>

And BTW, there are no more census workers being hired or used per capita than during any other census. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Got a link?

LWW