PDA

View Full Version : The Moron's eligibility is still in question

llotter
04-01-2010, 02:18 PM
The first active duty military officer is inviting a Court Martial for disobeying deployment orders to Afghanistan because he wanted proof that The Moron is eligible to hole the office of Commander-in-Chief. I hope this case will finally be resolved and the truth will be known to all but my guess is that the Lt. Col will be kicked out and possibly punished and the unknown will remain unknown.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=134593

Gayle in MD
04-02-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first active duty military officer is inviting a Court Martial for disobeying deployment orders to Afghanistan because he wanted proof that The Moron is eligible to hole the office of Commander-in-Chief. I hope this case will finally be resolved and the truth will be known to all but my guess is that the Lt. Col will be kicked out and possibly punished and the unknown will remain unknown.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=134593 </div></div>

LOL, the unknown to you is not a collective unknown for all the rest of us.

There are loads of unknowns for you.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

LWW
04-02-2010, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first active duty military officer is inviting a Court Martial for disobeying deployment orders to Afghanistan because he wanted proof that The Moron is eligible to hole the office of Commander-in-Chief. I hope this case will finally be resolved and the truth will be known to all but my guess is that the Lt. Col will be kicked out and possibly punished and the unknown will remain unknown.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=134593 </div></div>

LOL, the unknown to you is not a collective unknown for all the rest of us.

There are loads of unknowns for you.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </div></div>

It would be nice to see you and your minions just once address actual issues instead of devolve the thread into personal attacks when the data doesn't swing your way ... which is almost always.

LWW

pooltchr
04-02-2010, 08:19 AM
"Nice" is not a word that fits her agenda.
Bitter...yes. Hateful...yes. Nice?...no way!
Steve

Chilled
04-02-2010, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first active duty military officer is inviting a Court Martial for disobeying deployment orders to Afghanistan because he wanted proof that The Moron is eligible to hole the office of Commander-in-Chief. </div></div>

He appears to have received bad advice. He and/or whoever is advising him is either being exceptionally ignorant or very dishonest in putting forward the contention that his Colorado COLB is in some magical way more legitimate than Obama's because it happens to contain a little bit more information. They both have identical legitimacy in the eyes of the law.

However far more fundamentally relevant is that as a plaintiff he would have no standing just like all the other similar plaintiffs before him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I hope this case will finally be resolved and the truth will be known to all </div></div>

The issue has already been resolved. It seems that he just doesn't realise it because of the bad advice. He seems like a nice enough guy but it will inevitably transpire that he has no standing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....my guess is that the Lt. Col will be kicked out and possibly punished and the unknown will remain unknown.
</div></div>

No shit Sherlock. What else do you expect to happen when someone with no standing embarks on stupidity like this? I only hope for his sake that he is not being coldly manipulated by others purely in order to create a martyr.