PDA

View Full Version : My thanks for the benevolence of a great America .

LWW
04-03-2010, 11:10 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/hannity_thankyou.jpg

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>A great American hero responds, to the unwarranted attacks of the left wing hate machine, with the payment of his book advance of $550,000.00 ... plus a pledge of additional future proceeds from the book.</span></span>

LWW

pooltchr
04-03-2010, 12:51 PM
He's such a low-life uncaring scumbag!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

hondo
04-03-2010, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's such a low-life uncaring scumbag!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap!

Sev
04-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Is it possible your sarcasm flew over Hondos head????

pooltchr
04-03-2010, 05:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it possible your sarcasm flew over Hondos head???? </div></div>

Possible???? I think it's quite obvious!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

LWW
04-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Some people just love to hate.

LWW

Qtec
04-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Sorry, who was the hero again?

Q

hondo
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it possible your sarcasm flew over Hondos head???? </div></div>

LOL! Is it possible mine flew over your head?

Just asking. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
04-03-2010, 07:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, who was the hero again?

Q </div></div>

Sean Hannity!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

hondo
04-03-2010, 07:59 PM
My bad. I thought you said something smart.

Just kidding.

Hey, Hannity has proven time and again what a great guy he is.

hondo
04-03-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people just love to hate.

LWW </div></div>

So much for ignoring Hondo.

Sev
04-03-2010, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it possible your sarcasm flew over Hondos head???? </div></div>

LOL! Is it possible mine flew over your head?

Just asking. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Nope. It was more or less a sound check. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ugotda7
04-04-2010, 04:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My bad. I thought you said something smart.

Just kidding.

Hey, Hannity has proven time and again what a great guy he is. </div></div>

Envy is a terrible thing.

Qtec
04-04-2010, 04:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personal background

Hannity is the son of Hugh J. and Lillian F. Hannity. Both his paternal and maternal grandparents emigrated from Ireland. He has two sisters, Joanne S. Hannity and Therese (Hannity) Grisham. He grew up in Franklin Square, New York [3] and attended Sacred Heart Seminary in Hempstead, New York during his middle school years and St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary high school in Uniondale, New York.[4] Hannity <span style='font-size: 20pt'>dropped out</span> of New York University and Adelphi University to pursue his broadcasting career.[5]

During the late 1980s, Hannity was a general contractor[6] in Santa Barbara, California and<span style='font-size: 20pt'> also a bartender.</span>[7] </div></div>

Now I understand why the guy is such a moron.

Q

hondo
04-04-2010, 05:38 AM
Hmmm. Usually Irish bartenders are pretty sharp.
Wonder what happened to that ole boy?

LWW
04-04-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, who was the hero again?

Q </div></div>

Sean Hannity!!!!</div></div>

Thank you hondo ... you are finally coming around.

LWW

hondo
04-04-2010, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, who was the hero again?

Q </div></div>

Sean Hannity!!!!</div></div>

Thank you hondo ... you are finally coming around.

LWW </div></div>

So much for ignoring Hondo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif