PDA

View Full Version : A most generous offer to hondo ...

LWW
04-04-2010, 10:53 AM
... possibly even to his "friends" Gayle/wolfie/Q?

<u>POST #1:</u>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jgpool;2352664</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to send a free Pocket Constitution to the 1st 15 AZBrs that respond to this thread and ask for one. I have 15 to give away. Once I put your name on the list you can then PM me your address and I will get them out as fast as I can. One per customer. It's pretty good reading IMO.

01. TX Poolnut (numero uno!) (Mailed)
02. jimmyg (on its way) (Mailed)
03. ribdoner (Hope you're well sir) (Mailed)
04. Cocobolo Cowboy (put your eye glasses on, you're going to have some reading to do) (Mailed)
05. Sev (PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail) (Mailed)
06. DJKeys (I gotcha covered DJKeys) (Mailed)
07. LWW (I'm honored to send you one Sir)
08. Rybord (One coming your way) (Mailed)
09. Phil Hare (He needs it more than we do) (Mailed)
10. pooltchr (Got one for you, make yor students give it a read) (Mailed)
11. spktur (I have one for you) (Mailed)
12. J. Hunter (I have one for you) (Mailed)
16.</div></div>

<u>POST #2:</u>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slide Rule;2352884</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like one sent to hondo. If anyone knows his address, please forward it. No insult intended. It would be for his perusal.</div></div>

<u>POST #3:</u>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jgpool;2353422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would send one to Hondo. He is still one of us as far as I'm concerned. If he wants one he can just email me at jgpool@comcast.net.</div></div>

LWW

hondo
04-04-2010, 04:04 PM
WADR, there is no way in Hell that I would ever give my address to SlideRule or LWW.
LOL! I just sound stupid.

Besides, I already have one. Thanks.

LWW
04-04-2010, 05:59 PM
SlideRule didn't ask for it ... neither did I.

Your constant meeting of offers of friendship with blind rage is why you are in the position you are in.

Once again, the real hondo shows up.

LWW

hondo
04-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Let's make a deal.
As a token of faith that this post by you isn't just more BS,
PM me your real name and address.
Once I verify that you're being honest, I'll PM you mine.
Scout's Honor.

How does that sound?

hondo
04-04-2010, 06:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SlideRule didn't ask for it

LWW </div></div>

Originally Posted By: Slide Rule;2352884I would like one sent to hondo. If anyone knows his address, please forward it. No insult intended. It would be for his perusal

LWW
04-04-2010, 06:21 PM
All you would need do is pass it along to JGPOOL as he requested.

Also, SLIDERULE asked for it to be forwarded to JGPOOL, and not to be sent to him directly.

Instead, you chose to take his, JGPOOL's, generosity ... along with a token of frienship by SR and an offer to be the peaceful intermediary by myself ... and fabricate another chapter in the ongoing saga of the martyrdom of hondo.

Nothing new to see here folks, move along.

LWW

hondo
04-04-2010, 06:24 PM
So much for ignoring Hondo.

My offer in my PM still stands. You ignore me and I'll ignore you.
How hard is that, considering you requested it in your PM?

hondo
04-04-2010, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's make a deal.
As a token of faith that this post by you isn't just more BS,
PM me your real name and address.
Once I verify that you're being honest, I'll PM you mine.
Scout's Honor.

How does that sound? </div></div>

LOL! I didn't think so.

LWW
04-04-2010, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for ignoring Hondo.

How hard is that, considering you requested it in your PM? </div></div>

Sorry, but nobody believes that. If it were true you wouldn't have violated it within 22 minutes of accepting it.

Out of 6,000,000,000 peeps on Earth ... you are the only one who could take an offer of getting something valuable for absolutely no cost to you and concoct a fable of the offer being some grand conspiracy.

And on Easter Sunday no less.

Brother, you are certainly one of a kind.

LWW

hondo
04-04-2010, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you would need do is pass it along to JGPOOL as he requested.

Also, SLIDERULE asked for it to be forwarded to JGPOOL, and not to be sent to him directly.

Instead, you chose to take his, JGPOOL's, generosity ... along with a token of frienship by SR and an offer to be the peaceful intermediary by myself ... and fabricate another chapter in the ongoing saga of the martyrdom of hondo.

Nothing new to see here folks, move along.

LWW </div></div>

This is a quote from the last time Sliderule posted to me, Larry:

'It is all information gathering for this scum of the earth."

Pardon me if I am a bit sceptical about his token of friendship.

I am a Christian and I would love to get along with you and your
gang. But it's impossible.Everytime I try to defend myself
I am accused of being the aggressor.
You guys won't rest until I'm booted.
I just want to be left alone.

hondo
04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for ignoring Hondo.

How hard is that, considering you requested it in your PM? </div></div>

Sorry, but nobody believes that. If it were true you wouldn't have violated it within 22 minutes of accepting it.

Out of 6,000,000,000 peeps on Earth ... you are the only one who could take an offer of getting something valuable for absolutely no cost to you and concoct a fable of the offer being some grand conspiracy.

And on Easter Sunday no less.

Brother, you are certainly one of a kind.

LWW </div></div>

So much for ignoring Hondo.

Sev
04-04-2010, 08:34 PM
If I might inquire.
They do have post office boxes in you neck of the woods??
Or have it sent to somebody else's POB if you are that paranoid.

The thread was started with good intent Hondo.

Just a thought.

hondo
04-04-2010, 09:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I might inquire.

Just a thought.

</div></div>

IMHO, dub starts nothing directed at me with good intent.
I'm still waiting for him to prove me wrong.

You like him. Wonderful.
dub, slide rule, punter, yugo, lamas,avmaster, johnny, casual observer, lotter, and cuejoey are NOT my friends and have done
nothing but caused me grief.
I have ZERO interest in any discourse with any of them.

My friends don't say hateful and degrading things to me.

As a Christian I am commanded to love them. I admit I have trouble separating their souls from the dark, hateful individuals who appear to have nothing but contempt for me.

They grieve my soul, Sev, bring out the worse in me, and I honestly feel a few of them if not all are dangerous.

JohnnyD
04-04-2010, 10:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I might inquire.

Just a thought.

</div></div>

You like him. Wonderful.
dub, slide rule, punter, yugo, lamas,avmaster, johnny, casual observer, lotter, and cuejoey are NOT my friends and have done

As a Christian I am commanded to love them. I admit I have trouble separating their souls from the dark, hateful individuals who appear to have nothing but contempt for me.

They grieve my soul, Sev, bring out the worse in me, and I honestly feel a few of them if not all are dangerous. </div></div>Feeling lonely and blue on Easter cannot be a nice thing.Read the good book.The truth will set you free.

LWW
04-05-2010, 04:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thread was started with good intent Hondo.</div></div>

He knows that.

LWW

LWW
04-05-2010, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dub, slide rule, punter, yugo, lamas,avmaster, johnny, casual observer, lotter, and cuejoey are NOT my friends and have done
I have ZERO interest in any discourse with any of them.</div></div>

Yet you continue to shadow post, cyber stalk, harass, and troll each person on the list ... in spite of numerous claims that you have each of us on triple permanent industrial strength ignore?

LWW

hondo
04-05-2010, 05:39 AM
You ignore me and I'll ignore you.
It's not a difficult concept.
I have INITIATED ZERO POSTS to you.

The one where you claim I broke the agreement was not initiated to you.

But you know all this.

LWW
04-05-2010, 05:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You ignore me and I'll ignore you.
It's not a difficult concept.
I have INITIATED ZERO POSTS to you.

The one where you claim I broke the agreement was not initiated to you.

But you know all this. </div></div>

So when you just directed this post to me, you weren't actually directing this post to me?

Oh, wait ... that was post #7 in this thread alone that you directed towards me, even though you claim they weren't directed at me? Even though you swear you have me on ignore? Even though you swear you have had me on ignmore for years? Even though you swear you never read my posts?

And this is all because of an olive branch was extended?

This reminds me an awful lot of the time on AZB you went off on a "WOE IS HONDO" tangent because I said you weren't stupid.

LWW

chefjeff
04-05-2010, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (snip)
I just want to be left alone. </div></div>

Hey, Hondo....that's all I've been asking, too!

Welcome to the club.

Jeff Livingston

Sev
04-05-2010, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chefjeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (snip)

Welcome to the club.

Jeff Livingston </div></div>

Are you suggesting that Hondo is part of the vast government conspiracy designed to forcibly take your god given rights from you and shackle us into government serfdom for eternity???

Amazing the things you learn. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
04-05-2010, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I might inquire.

Just a thought.

</div></div>

You like him. Wonderful.

They grieve my soul, Sev, bring out the worse in me, and I honestly feel a few of them if not all are dangerous. </div></div>

Actually Hondo you do a disservice to most on that list as I know they dont have any animosity to you.
However I also know I cant convince you of that.

ugotda7
04-05-2010, 07:04 AM

Just a thought.

</div></div>

You like him. Wonderful.

They grieve my soul, Sev, bring out the worse in me, and I honestly feel a few of them if not all are dangerous. </div></div>

Gosh, my feelings are hurt.....

hondo
04-05-2010, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chefjeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (snip)

Welcome to the club.

Jeff Livingston </div></div>

LOL! Nice to hear from you, Jeff.
I'm able to read the posts on AZ and I enjoy many of yours.

hondo
04-05-2010, 10:45 AM
No, you can't.

Under
04-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Hondo,

The post attributed to me is factual.

Neither Larry nor I would have any additional information nor would I expect IGPool to violate any trust.

I was trying to look out for you. Ask any joint members who you trust if any of this can be verified.

hondo
04-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Thanks. We were given pocket Constitutions at school.

Sev
04-05-2010, 03:50 PM
See how easy it is to come to an agreement. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
04-05-2010, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See how easy it is to come to an agreement. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

You should have seen it before the edit.

LWW

JohnnyD
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See how easy it is to come to an agreement. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>I can only imagine the pity he was seeking and the vile that he posted.

Sev
04-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Oh??

Anything I should know?

JohnnyD
04-05-2010, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, you can't. </div></div>I'll bet i can Jesus loves you.

LWW
04-05-2010, 10:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See how easy it is to come to an agreement. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>I can only imagine the pity he was seeking and the vile that he posted. </div></div>

I will only say that thankfully he had the decency to edit it.

LWW

Chilled
04-06-2010, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I already have one. Thanks. </div></div>

Forgive me for butting in, but if common sense doesn't prevail soon this school playground quality thread is going to rival the length and reading value of an out of date telephone directory.

The above words (from page 1) if posted on their own in reply to the opening post would have removed the need for anything which followed. You could have then opted out of any further comment leaving your tormentors to scratch the furniture like bored cats and you to occupy the high ground.

Qtec
04-06-2010, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I already have one. Thanks. </div></div>

Forgive me for butting in, but if common sense doesn't prevail soon this school playground quality thread is going to rival the length and reading value of an out of date telephone directory.

The above words (from page 1) if posted on their own in reply to the opening post would have removed the need for anything which followed. You could have then opted out of any further comment leaving your tormentors to scratch the furniture like bored cats and you to occupy the high ground. </div></div>

Tried that. Said the same thing about a month ago.

Made no difference.

Q

LWW
04-06-2010, 06:03 AM
But then he couldn't claim to be a victim?

LWW

hondo
04-06-2010, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I already have one. Thanks. </div></div>

The above words (from page 1) if posted on their own in reply to the opening post would have removed the need for anything which followed. You could have then opted out of any further comment leaving your tormentors to scratch the furniture like bored cats and you to occupy the high ground. </div></div>

I agree. I did state it twice but no further commentary from me was needed. I'm learning slowly.

However, do you really think that was their point?

Mob mentality rules on here and AZ and I am their number one target.

hondo
04-06-2010, 06:30 AM
Q, you respond to what they say to you, do you not?

It doesn't really matter either way. Surely you see that.

Sev
04-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Where's the fun in that??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
04-06-2010, 08:06 AM
I said it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then he couldn't claim to be a victim?

LWW </div></div>

Hondo confirmed it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mob mentality rules on here and AZ and I am their number one target. </div></div>

That settles it.

Hondo is a victim of being offered a gift. How precious is that ... seriously?

LWW

JohnnyD
04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then he couldn't claim to be a victim?

LWW </div></div>

Hondo confirmed it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mob mentality rules on here and AZ and I am their number one target. </div></div>

That settles it.

Hondo is a victim of being offered a gift. How precious is that ... seriously?

LWW </div></div>Jesus loves hondo.

JohnnyD
04-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Hondo i need your exact address i want to send you a good book to read.I hope your not doing too many drugs lately.

LWW
04-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Yes he does JohnnyD ... Jesus even forgave the sinners on their crosses.

LWW

Sev
04-06-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm beginning to think I dont have the constitution for this. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
04-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Why hondo why.

LWW
04-07-2010, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why hondo why. </div></div>

He has admitted to being possessed by the spirit of Barack Hussein Obama and forced to do his bidding.

LWW

Sev
04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
It seems the pocket constitutions are arriving in a timely manner. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Under
04-08-2010, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. We were given pocket Constitutions at school. </div></div>

Sorry you missed out. They are all spoken for.

You can check the CATO site. They had a free distribution that is now closed. I received 5 from them a few years ago. Check in a month or two. One free distribution, leads to another.

All without risk of divulging key personal information.

LWW
04-09-2010, 11:28 AM
I received mine today ... and I am grateful for it and accept it without drama.

LWW

Sev
04-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Got mine as well.

Didnt notice any anthrax or anything else that could be considered suspicious.
I did commandeer a satellite which is now in synchronous orbit over my location as well as a weapons platform just in case.

hondo
04-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By: hondo: I already have one. Thanks.

and I was grateful for it and accepted it without drama.

JohnnyD
04-09-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally Posted By: hondo: I already have one. Thanks.

</div></div>Hoist thy own pitard.

LWW
04-10-2010, 01:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally Posted By: hondo: I already have one. Thanks.

</div></div>Hoist thy own pitard. </div></div>

And also owned by the quote function.

For a man who posts as precipitously as H you would think he would have mastered some of the basics by now?

Anyways, bless you JohnnyD and keep up the good work.

LWW

Under
04-10-2010, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">by hondo
This is a quote from the last time Slide Rule posted to me, Larry:
'It is all information gathering for this scum of the earth."

Pardon me if I am a bit [sic]sceptical about his token of friendship.</div></div>
Well hondo sorry about misappropriate use of the term scum. I thought I saw crawling behavior. Is that better?

My intention is not friendship but rather a more adult discussion. Discussion precedes friendship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">by Slide Rule on AZ post
My big reedit was a portion of "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?' This does not mean I am not direct. I am very direct. But, imaging having to retract or worse apologize to someone like hondo. It would be enough to give up pool.</div></div>
I have from time to time, responded to your posts in a very direct way. I will turn my toner down,
rather than give up pool.