PDA

View Full Version : Comments of a tea partier.

LWW
04-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Words overheard from a tea partier:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The war is inevitable and let it come! I repeat, we must let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!"</div></div>

LWW

Sev
04-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Back in the day when Boston had balls.

JohnnyD
04-06-2010, 06:30 PM
I rather would much prefer they call it a scotch party.Jesus loves you.

Stretch
04-07-2010, 02:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I rather would much prefer they call it a scotch party.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Scotch Party, ya that would be a good name. At least it would explain alot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
04-07-2010, 03:09 AM
Why does everything have to be explained to you?

LWW

Stretch
04-07-2010, 05:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does everything have to be explained to you?

LWW </div></div>

Because your an insufferable arrogant know it all with narcistic tendencies and way too much time on your hands? St.

LWW
04-07-2010, 05:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does everything have to be explained to you?

LWW </div></div>

Because your an insufferable arrogant know it all with narcistic tendencies and way too much time on your hands? St. </div></div>

Don't hate me because I can process multiple sources of data and come to an intelligent conclusion.

LWW

hondo
04-07-2010, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I rather would much prefer they call it a scotch party.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Scotch Party, ya that would be a good name. At least it would explain alot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LAMas
04-08-2010, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I rather would much prefer they call it a scotch party.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Brother, you are too generous as usual.

Some here regard them as retards who would belong to the Moon Shine Party....but they who say dat... would be Moon Bats.

Who said who dat when I said who dat?

Can I get an AMEN?