PDA

View Full Version : Rob Dibble strikes out Obama with on a softball.

LWW
04-07-2010, 05:52 AM
The fraud that is Obama ... claiming to be a White Sox fan in a lame effort to gain some credibility with the average American, dearest leader is unable to name a single player on the White Sox roster, or from any team in their 110 year history - even though they have 29 former players that have been inducted into the Vaseball Hall of Fame.

Strike 3 was his inability to properly name any home ball park they have ever played in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might never see a reporter flummox Barrack Obama as much as Rob Dibble does in this clip, when he asks the president to name his favorite White Sox player growing up. Obama's got nothing. Just nothing. If Dibble had been debating Obama instead of McCain, the Democrat wouldn't have carried Massachusetts.

And look, if that's the kind of deep-seated passion the guy has about the White Sox, maybe he could have left the hat in the dugout or something. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;For it's one, two, three strikes your at the old no telepromter game&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0PSoCTFas&feature=player_embedded)

LWW

sack316
04-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Sad... just sad. And although it was during Dibble's injury plagued time, he was sitting right next to a former Chi Sox player!

Sack

Sev
04-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Well next week he'll say he is a Brooklyn Dodgers fan.
Then talk smack about dem bums.

sack316
04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
lol probably. But even someone who has no clue about Chicago teams... anyone... could spout off Frank Thomas at least. I'm just baffled by this!

Sack

Sev
04-07-2010, 05:30 PM
He's like a skipping stone.
Just skims the across the waters surface and then inevitably sinks to the bottom.

LWW
04-07-2010, 06:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well next week he'll say he is a Brooklyn Dodgers fan.
Then talk smack about dem bums. </div></div>

Perhaps he went to some games at Evans Field ... I think it was older than Cominsky Park was.

What a dolt.

LWW

Chilled
04-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Nice to see Dibble getting the better of Top Cat for once.

It just seems wrong to see a black male on a famous pitch throwing like a girl, a bit like the disappointed reaction I had the first time I saw Pierce Brosnan running after a villain as James Bond. He ran like a pregnant cat walk model. It's just wrong dammit.