PDA

View Full Version : Palin tells it like it is...as usual

llotter
04-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Palin says The Moron's nuke stance is like a kid who says, 'Punch me in the face.' She sure has an easy way of illustrating the truth that avoids confusion.

Qtec
04-09-2010, 04:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin says The Moron's nuke stance is like a kid who says, 'Punch me in the face.' She sure has an easy way of illustrating the truth that avoids confusion. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin may not really be able to see Russia from her front yard, but she did weigh in on President Barack Obama's overhaul of US policy on the use of nuclear weapons.

Calling the president's move "unbelievable," Palin told Fox News' Sean Hannity that "no administration in America's history would, I think, ever have considered such a step that we just found out President Obama is supporting today."

Said Palin: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"It's kind of like getting out there on a playground, a bunch of kids, getting ready to fight, and one of the kids saying, <u>'Go ahead, punch me in the face and I'm not going to retaliate.</u></span> Go ahead and do what you want to with me.' </div></div>

Sounds familiar...............Oh...I know.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">King James Bible
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

New Living Translation (©2007)
But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also </div></div>

Palin is an idiot who doesn't even understand her own words. She claims to be a Christian, but Jesus preached peace and non-violence......what does Palin preach?

Q

hondo
04-09-2010, 04:38 AM
LOL! You just hate her cause she's a strong, beautiful,
intelligent Republican WOMAN!

SHEESH! You libs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

She's a breath of fresh air on the neo-con scene.
And absolutely the sexiest chick of all time.

She tells it like it is, bro.
All the Jesus stuff is outdated.

ugotda7
04-09-2010, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! You just hate her cause she's a strong, beautiful,
intelligent Republican WOMAN!

SHEESH! You libs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

She's a breath of fresh air on the neo-con scene.
And absolutely the sexiest chick of all time.

She tells it like it is, bro.
All the Jesus stuff is outdated. </div></div>

A Liberal Guide to Debating Conservatives
Mar 31, 2010 Author Scot Cerullo

Liberals have long since learned that debating Conservatives can be a challenging endeavor, since Conservatives have a penchant for fortifying their arguments with facts, statistics, history and other elements that create convincing and thoughtful arguments.

Not to worry. The following are several tips Liberals can use right away to begin defeating Conservatives in every debate, every time.

Lib Tip # 1: Drop the Race Card: The moment your Conservative opponent begins crafting a cogent, air-tight argument buttressed in fact, drop the race card. This technique is designed to stifle further discussion, impugns your opponent and puts him on the defensive. Often, this is enough of a distraction to direct attention away from your lack of qualitative, quantitative evidence.

Lib Tip # 2: Impugn the Source: When debating a Conservative, content is less important than character. When your Conservative opponent states a compelling argument, do not address the argument and instead attack the Conservative personally. Since we are all sinners, it shouldn’t take long to find something wrong with your opponent. Use it.

Lib Tip # 3: Social Justice Trumps Logic: Argue every issue from a “Social Justice” or “Moral” high-ground. The Conservative will attempt to show that your ideas are unworkable, unsustainable or downright illogical. Don’t worry about any of that. Just stay on message by arguing from the moral, social justice perspective.

Lib Tip # 4: Exploit the Weakest Link: Define your opponent by his weakest link. If 10,000 Tea Partiers hold a rally, and one guy has a placard that is inappropriate, that is all you need to characterize the entire group as radical, racist militants. See how that works? It’s simple and fun and, most importantly, deflects all those awkward facts and articulate points away from the discussion and leaves the Conservative in a defensive mode.

Lib Tip # 5: Use “New Speak”: If health care is not a right according to the Constitution, and you want it to be a right, claim it is and then raise your voice. Raising your voice is always the best course of action in lieu of a good argument. Redefine words to suit your needs, and always be on guard for any stray, powerful fact or statistic the Conservative may use to support their position.

Lib Tip # 6: State the Opposite of what you believe: If you are in favor of taking money from producers and giving it to non-producers, that’s fine, but make sure your wording is a bit more obtuse than that. Try saying you are in favor of moral and social justice, and characterize everyone who earns a good living as somehow having won the lottery in life, and all those who want as being desperately hard-working folks who have an almost allergic reaction to hand-outs. Never imply or point out in any way that people can change their situation simply by making better decisions.

Lib Tip # 7: Define America by it’s Errors, not its Successes: Taking a cue from Lib Tip # 4, it is important to characterize America by it’s errors in judgement and misdeeds. It is critical that you completely overlook the good things America has done, and the manner in which it has beaten back one dictatorship after another. In fact, you must go to some lengths to divert people from the notion that without America, the world would be a far more dangerous, hostile, sad place. So talk about Indians and Slaves.

Lib Tip # 8: Blame talk radio and FOX news for fanning hate and racism: Avoid at all costs the fact that both talk radio and FOX news stand in defiant refutation of an otherwise fully agreeable media that presents only one template, a liberal template. Also, attempt to divert attention should someone ask why Conservative Talk Radio and FOX news is growing exponentially, while traditional, liberal media is closing offices, thinning their employees and running deficits like, you know, the government.

Lib Tip # 9: Government is Good: Insist that a massive expansion of government is a good thing. Assert that it is our patriotic duty to pay ever more in taxes so that a centralized government comprised of east and west coast Liberal elites can decide what is best for the unwashed masses, since it would be sheer lunacy to allow individuals the right to make decisions for themselves. If you run into problems, see Tips 1-8.

Lib Tip # 10: Assign Blame away from Yourself: Always assign blame to the other guy, preferably a Conservative. This may require rewriting history so that people may one day believe that Reagan did NOT usher in 25 years of prosperity, or it may require still more retooling of the content of public school text books. But over time we’ll get there.

Remember: The ends justify the means. No matter how cruel and violating the means may be, if it results in a mediocre society where all citizens ultimately suck off the the government for their most meager needs, it will all be worthwhile.

There is of course the small matter of where all the money for all these programs will come from. Right now, they come from spirited entrepreneurs, dreamers with drive and other people whose passion poses a direct threat to the new world we want to usher in.

But first things first. Learn the ten tips to squelch free speech, hurt your opponent with the intellectual equivelant of a kick to the groin and avoid facts, statistics and studies altogether, as those will get you in trouble.

Good luck Liberals! Battle on and remember what Dennis Prager said: The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen. Oh wait, no. You don’t want to remember that. My bad. Here, try this: From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. Yeah, that’s the one. Whew!

LWW
04-09-2010, 06:54 AM
Can you actually read English?

LWW

pooltchr
04-09-2010, 07:02 AM
I love it when the left posts things like this, and then try to claim is somehow supports their position.

I think Palin gave a perfect snalogy to describe Obama's nuclear policy.

Steve

LWW
04-09-2010, 07:05 AM
As does any rational reader.

LWW

Qtec
04-09-2010, 07:12 AM
So what you are saying is <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Jesus was wrong, Palin is right! </span> Too sweet.

BTW, Palin is soon opening a Church in your area. Its called the Moronic Alliance Church of the 'You Betcha' Mentally Challenged.

Q............lol

Qtec
04-09-2010, 07:16 AM
As USUAL, you TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD Obama's strategy.

Q

LWW
04-09-2010, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As USUAL, you TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD Obama's strategy.

Q </div></div>

Explain it to us without a cut and paste then.

LWW

pooltchr
04-09-2010, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what you are saying is <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Jesus was wrong, Palin is right! </span> Too sweet.

BTW, Palin is soon opening a Church in your area. Its called the Moronic Alliance Church of the 'You Betcha' Mentally Challenged.

Q............lol </div></div>

That's an incredible stretch to try and twist my words...even for you!!!!!

Having observed the downward spiral in mental capacity of a couple of your cohorts, and now observing the same thing with you, I am starting to think that either liberalism causes brain damage, or brain damage leads to liberalism.

Steve

pooltchr
04-09-2010, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As USUAL, you TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD Obama's strategy.

Q </div></div>

Oh my liberally biased friend, I completely understand his strategy. The difference is I put some thought into it, and can see the obvious problems with this strategy.

His strategy from the beginning has to bring the US down to the same level as the rest of the world.

Steve

hondo
04-09-2010, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what you are saying is <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Jesus was wrong, Palin is right! </span> Too sweet.

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
04-09-2010, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what you are saying is <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Jesus was wrong, Palin is right! </span> Too sweet.

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

What's funny is that anyone could read this thread and believe that spin.

BTW ... why aren't you lecturing Q about his name calling and hate speech?

I thought yo were against that?

LWW

LAMas
04-10-2010, 01:16 AM
Palin shot back in her comments Friday, mocking the president for "the vast nuclear experience that he acquired as a community organizer." She said that his alleged experience had not helped him make progress in the issue with Iran and North Korea.

Palin was greeted with overwhelming enthusiasm by the delegates here, who entered the hall to find Alaskan caribou jerky waiting on their seats. Hundreds of flashbulbs went off when Palin came onstage, and standing ovations and chants of "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah" broke out throughout her remarks.

hondo
04-10-2010, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Palin was greeted with overwhelming enthusiasm by the delegates here, who entered the hall to find Alaskan caribou jerky waiting on their seats. Hundreds of flashbulbs went off when Palin came onstage, and standing ovations and chants of "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah" broke out throughout her remarks.
</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
04-10-2010, 06:38 AM

Q </div></div>

"Is our children learning?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
04-11-2010, 08:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin is an idiot who doesn't even understand her own words.</div></div>Actually you are the idiot with a giant lack of common sense. Surely even an idiot like yourself can see where your piss poor comparison falls short.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> She claims to be a Christian, but Jesus preached peace and non-violence</div></div>Well thank goodness you never claim you had any intelligence. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Jesus may have preached peace but he also helped his people kill the enemy.

eg8r

Qtec
04-11-2010, 09:49 PM
When? Where. Got a LINK?

Q

LAMas
04-11-2010, 11:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When? Where. Got a LINK?

Q </div></div>

It's the Lord's day. Sunday has come! It's resurrection day! Hope revived, hell vanquished, death defeated, life triumphant, heaven victorious, the tomb emptied, Jesus is alive! And we can face the future because he lives.

hondo
04-12-2010, 05:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Jesus may have preached peace but he also helped his people kill the enemy.

eg8r </div></div>

SAY WHAT!!!
You need to throw out your Hannity translation of the Bible and get a decent translation.

EDIT: Lameass explained it. You were talking about
Revelations. The Anti-Christ. My apologies, I guess.

hondo
04-12-2010, 05:19 AM
Lameass reads the Bible?
Just goes to show that there are
plenty of hypocrites spouting religion.

I go to church, I believe , I pray constantly,
but if i thought you, dub, johnny, and lotter were
typical of true Christians, I would renounce my faith.

LWW
04-12-2010, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lameass reads the Bible?
Just goes to show that there are
plenty of hypocrites spouting religion.

I go to church, I believe , I pray constantly,
but if i thought you, dub, johnny, and lotter were
typical of true Christians, I would renounce my faith. </div></div>

Wouldn't you agree that it would be the epitome of hypocrisy to call someone a blasphemer for questioning the faith of another ... and then committing the same blasphemy?

LWW

eg8r
04-12-2010, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SAY WHAT!!!
You need to throw out your Hannity translation of the Bible and get a decent translation.</div></div>You don't believe the story of Jericho? That is just one example? How about the parting of the Red Sea and the perfect timing of it going back together? Plenty of examples.

eg8r

eg8r
04-12-2010, 12:18 PM
You need a link to the Bible? Read up on the story of Jericho or the parting of the Red Sea.

eg8r

hondo
04-12-2010, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SAY WHAT!!!
You need to throw out your Hannity translation of the Bible and get a decent translation.</div></div>You don't believe the story of Jericho? That is just one example? How about the parting of the Red Sea and the perfect timing of it going back together? Plenty of examples.

eg8r </div></div>

You need to distinguish between Yahweh in the OT and Jesus in the NT.
Good Lord, I even tried to bail you out with Revelations and you still fell in the sh*t hole.

hondo
04-12-2010, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need a link to the Bible? Read up on the story of Jericho or the parting of the Red Sea.

eg8r </div></div>

Please quit while you're behind.

eg8r
04-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Sure I don't. My Bible is the Bible and God is God no matter when you choose to decide there is a difference.

eg8r

eg8r
04-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Why, you have not proven that I am wrong. The Bible is the Bible and I will not stand by and watch you pick and choose what parts are valid or not.

eg8r

hondo
04-12-2010, 01:51 PM
On a scale of 1 - 10 I would rate that save a 2.

LWW
04-12-2010, 02:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SAY WHAT!!!

eg8r </div></div>

Actually it was the "SEA OF REEDS" and the "RED SEA" translation came much later.

LWW

LAMas
04-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Peace brothers and name callers.

Jesus is GOD:

In John 8:58, "Jesus called Himself, "I AM", the name God called Himself in the Old Testament: "Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’" (Exodus 3:13-14)".

hondo
04-12-2010, 08:57 PM
I love it when folks like johnny and lameass quote scripture.
Does he assume I don't read the smear jobs from this fine Christian on AZ? The smarmy insults and then the pictures of John Wayne as Hondo?

The clan certainly give the atheists plenty of ammunition.

To borrow from Bon Jovi , "You give Jesus a bad name."

P.S. Not sure why this is coming up as a response to lotter.
Not my intent.

eg8r
04-13-2010, 08:42 AM
There is no need explaining it to hondo. He thinks he knows it all.

eg8r

Qtec
04-13-2010, 09:26 AM
Jesus wasn't born when those things happened, if they happened.

Q........

eg8r
04-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Which is proof positive that you do not understand your Bible.

eg8r

hondo
04-13-2010, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus wasn't born when those things happened, if they happened.

Q........ </div></div>

I'm not defending Eg's ridiculous statements BUT
Jesus said, " Before Abraham was, I AM."

Qtec
04-13-2010, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is proof positive that you do not understand your Bible.

eg8r </div></div>

You said,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <u>Jesus</u> may have preached peace but he also helped his people kill the enemy.

eg8r </div></div>

No he didn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Bible is the Bible and I will not stand by and watch you pick and choose what parts are valid or not.

eg8r </div></div>

This is exactly what you are doing.

Q

JohnnyD
04-14-2010, 01:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no need explaining it to hondo. He thinks he knows it all.

eg8r </div></div>He thinks he knows all but is it the drugs talking.He must face his demons.

JohnnyD
04-14-2010, 01:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus wasn't born when those things happened, if they happened.

Q........ </div></div>

I'm not defending Eg's ridiculous statements BUT
Jesus said, " Before Abraham was, I AM." </div></div>Jesus loves all.

JohnnyD
04-14-2010, 01:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it when folks like johnny and lameass quote scripture.
Does he assume I don't read the smear jobs from this fine Christian on AZ? The smarmy insults and then the pictures of John Wayne as Hondo?

Not my intent. </div></div>Certainly you were not a teacher.Teachers must understand before they can teach others.

LAMas
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Yahweh is GOD.
Jesus is GOD.
I Am is GOD.
Bless all believers.
Amen.

JohnnyD
04-14-2010, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yahweh is GOD.
Jesus is GOD.
I Am is GOD.
Bless all believers.
Amen. </div></div> Send any and all prayers to hondo,AMEN.

llotter
04-14-2010, 10:34 AM
Yes, I would like to send hondo a prayer but he refuses to give his address...darn.

Gayle in MD
04-14-2010, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it when folks like johnny and lameass quote scripture.

Not my intent. </div></div>

They bring up all of this religiuos BS to distract from their own ignorance of facts.

No Death Panels. No Federally subsidized abortions. Obama is an American citizen. Obama never had any close ties with Ayers. Obama is, as Medvedev stated, "A thinking man, who thinks before he opens his mouth." understood.... unlike BUSH, who said he could see inside of Putin's soul!!!! BWA HA HA HA.

It's killing all of them that the onslaught of Republican Lies have all been exposed as blatant lies. McConnell's still at it, as is Palin, Bachmann, Boehner....all of the Republikooks, especially WILSON!!!! No, Wilson, the president wasn't lying, YOU WERE!

No WMD! No connections between Saddam and bin Laden! No connections between Saddam and 9/11. The Insurgency in Iraq was NOT just a bunch of dead enders. The insurgency was not "In the throes" as Cheney assured, one of his many fear mongering lies. Mission Never was accomplished!

Most in this country have seen the Republicans for the lying SOB's they've always been, hence, only one in five will say they are Republican.

Palin, of all people, proves the pure ignorance of the right, as if we needed any more proof after the 2004 election!

BWA HA HA HA...Republikooks is de cwaziest people! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
04-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Isn't everyone fighting a demon here or there?

eg8r

eg8r
04-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Again, you don't understand the Bible. No skin off my back. One day I hope you will take the time to understand.

eg8r

pooltchr
04-14-2010, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Obama never had any close ties with Ayers. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Who wrote his freaking book for him???

</span>

Steve

llotter
04-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Poor Gayle has no mind of her own but, like a puppet, merely can mouth the same lies over and over.

hondo
04-15-2010, 05:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yahweh is GOD.
Jesus is GOD.
I Am is GOD.
Bless all believers.
Amen. </div></div>

Bless you, Brother lameass.

LWW
04-15-2010, 05:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Obama never had any close ties with Ayers. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Who wrote his freaking book for him???

</span>

Steve </div></div>

Hey ... the story of Ayers writing Obama's book is using Michelle Obama as a source.

The fact that she can make that comment is evidence of doublethink in action.

LWW

hondo
04-15-2010, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't everyone fighting a demon here or there?

eg8r </div></div>

We certainly are, Eg. Good post.

Gayle in MD
04-15-2010, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin is an idiot who doesn't even understand her own words.</div></div>Actually you are the idiot with a giant lack of common sense. Surely even an idiot like yourself can see where your piss poor comparison falls short.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> She claims to be a Christian, but Jesus preached peace and non-violence</div></div>Well thank goodness you never claim you had any intelligence. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Jesus may have preached peace but he also helped his people kill the enemy.

eg8r </div></div>

Did you learn all that kindness at your "Men's Meeting" Ed?

Q's intelligence is so far above anything that comes from the RW nutjobs on this site, I'm quite sure he could give a damn what your opinions of him might be.

You people have made a hobby of denying reality, just like Palin, McConnell, and all of your lying pundits.

Palin couldn't make twelve million dollars, if not for the stupidity of the right. She was governor of the wilderness for half a term, and then quite to exploit the stupid. She can't string three coherent sentences together. Can't answer a simple question about the forefathers, or even about what she reads!

She makes stupid statements, one after another. I suppose that's the same Bubba talk that drew all of you wingnuts to Bush....

Is our children learning? Nope! Still living in denial, and being led around by the nose, by an idiot who happened to be selected by a desperate egomaniac, who never knew his place in the world.

Great recommendation for the amount of intelligence that the Bubbas in this country have that they would be stupid enough to pay money to listen to a snarkey little quitter, whose taking them all for a ride.

LMAO!

Never underestimate the ignorance of the Bubba population in America.

G.

pooltchr
04-15-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Never underestimate the ignorance of the Bubba population in America.

G.

</div></div>

Typical leftist tactic. If you can't raise your own standards, try to bring down the opposition.
If you were so damn smart, you wouldn't need to constantly tell us how stupid you think others are.

Steve

eg8r
04-15-2010, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you learn all that kindness at your "Men's Meeting" Ed?</div></div>Let's just say they are aware of it. So tell us, where did you learn yours since it is no better.

eg8r

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't everyone fighting a demon here or there?

eg8r </div></div>

We certainly are, Eg. Good post. </div></div> I knew it that you are possessed by satan himself.Now admitting it.The truth will set you free.I will pray for your lost soul.
Stop the drug use.

Sid_Vicious
04-15-2010, 07:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin says The Moron's nuke stance is like a kid who says, 'Punch me in the face.' She sure has an easy way of illustrating the truth that avoids confusion. </div></div>

Surely you jest when promoting Palin at all. You can hate Dems, yet you can't really be serious for wanting this dim-wit running even a local bingo parlor. I will say this though, if your answer is "yes i do support Sarah.", it's again a perfect representation from the hard right, accepting an even dumber one than George Bush. THAT'S the part which worries me,,,it just isn't conceivable to me that intelligent Americans, with off spring, could possibly, REALLY, foresee such an idiot in a governing office. That, is scary and upsetting to me...sid

Stretch
04-15-2010, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin says The Moron's nuke stance is like a kid who says, 'Punch me in the face.' She sure has an easy way of illustrating the truth that avoids confusion. </div></div>

Surely you jest when promoting Palin at all. You can hate Dems, yet you can't really be serious for wanting this dim-wit running even a local bingo parlor. I will say this though, if your answer is "yes i do support Sarah.", it's again a perfect representation from the hard right, accepting an even dumber one than George Bush. THAT'S the part which worries me,,,it just isn't conceivable to me that intelligent Americans, with off spring, could possibly, REALLY, foresee such an idiot in a governing office. That, is scary and upsetting to me...sid </div></div>

Sid, look at it this way. If Sarah's all they got then a second term for Obama will be assured. Remember where you heard that first. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin says The Moron's nuke stance is like a kid who says, 'Punch me in the face.' She sure has an easy way of illustrating the truth that avoids confusion. </div></div>

Surely you jest when promoting Palin at all. You can hate Dems, yet you can't really be serious for wanting this dim-wit running even a local bingo parlor. I will say this though, if your answer is "yes i do support Sarah.", it's again a perfect representation from the hard right, accepting an even dumber one than George Bush. THAT'S the part which worries me,,,it just isn't conceivable to me that intelligent Americans, with off spring, could possibly, REALLY, foresee such an idiot in a governing office. That, is scary and upsetting to me...sid </div></div>Three cheers for the Tea Party.Throw the bums out.

Sid, look at it this way. If Sarah's all they got then a second term for Obama will be assured. Remember where you heard that first. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St. </div></div>

hondo
04-15-2010, 08:25 PM
I agree, Sid. I just don't get it.
The gap in America between the Radical Right neo-cons and sane Americans continues to widen.

This board is a microcosm of the lunacy of some Americans.

When the likes of johnny, dud, yugo, cuejoey, lameass, and lotter become the majority in America, Lord help us all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-15-2010, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin says The Moron's nuke stance is like a kid who says, 'Punch me in the face.' She sure has an easy way of illustrating the truth that avoids confusion. </div></div>

Surely you jest when promoting Palin at all. You can hate Dems, yet you can't really be serious for wanting this dim-wit running even a local bingo parlor. I will say this though, if your answer is "yes i do support Sarah.", it's again a perfect representation from the hard right, accepting an even dumber one than George Bush. THAT'S the part which worries me,,,it just isn't conceivable to me that intelligent Americans, with off spring, could possibly, REALLY, foresee such an idiot in a governing office. That, is scary and upsetting to me...sid </div></div>

Sid, look at it this way. If Sarah's all they got then a second term for Obama will be assured. Remember where you heard that first. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St. </div></div>

I just can't find it any kind of reasonable to think that people here which we actually converse with, actually have so little intelligence as this. I lots of time like to think that people here are just agitators by nature, and not serious. I'm really beginning to wonder about residents of this free country! sid

hondo
05-13-2010, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't everyone fighting a demon here or there?

eg8r </div></div>

We certainly are, Eg. Good post. </div></div> I knew it that you are possessed by satan himself.Now admitting it.The truth will set you free.I will pray for your lost soul.
Stop the drug use. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

LWW
05-14-2010, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't everyone fighting a demon here or there?

eg8r </div></div>

Stop the drug use. </div></div>

So ... you are pizzed at him because he agreed with you?

The Satan might have been too strong ... but when you trumpet your drug abuse history in public how can you upset that someone notes it?

LWW
Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div>

hondo
05-14-2010, 04:49 AM
That whizz you hear is the point flying over your head.

LWW
05-14-2010, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you see me continuing to post on other threads, you certainly
have a right to gloat in your usual smug way, Christian.

Fair enough? </div></div>

LWW

hondo
05-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Fair enough.
I felt I had some unfinished business on here.

I'm sure as a fellow Christian you understand.