PDA

View Full Version : Another right wing post.....

wolfdancer
04-10-2010, 06:19 PM
An area newspaper accident report told of a 17 yr old female driver, with a 9 yr old passenger. She failed to note the traffic slowing, due to congestion, and crashed her Jeep Cherokee into the back on a Van,and the jeep then overturned. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital with minor injuries, her brother was taken by life flight, with injuries not believed to be life threatening.
A few comments followed the report, including this one:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was prolly talking on the phone with a fellow democrat sockpuppet.
Statistically sockpuppet democrats are more likely to drive unsafe. they do not fear god.
We had 8 years without accidents, without waste and without recession or job losses.
In one year, the democrats have taken traffic safety to the pits.
The evil empire across the bridge and the sockpuppets that have come out from under their beds are in on this conspiracy. </div></div>
I'm thinking that he would be a valuable addition for the right, both here and azb, with this kind of their typical analysis of an event....
I could understand his remarks had the accident occurred in N. Carolina....as I read that same... WTF!!!, take on events every day here.

pooltchr
04-10-2010, 06:44 PM
What''s the matter, Wolfie? Didn't have anything intelligent to post?

Steve

wolfdancer
04-10-2010, 08:56 PM
reread your reply to Gayle on the Huckabee thread. She posts an item from media matters....your reply was so off the mark....I almost fell off the toilet, laughing at the sheer inanity of it...
Fortunately, I had my seat belt on

pooltchr
04-11-2010, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reread your reply to Gayle on the Huckabee thread. She posts an item from media matters....your reply was so off the mark....I almost fell off the toilet, laughing at the sheer inanity of it...
Fortunately, I had my seat belt on </div></div>

Thanks for the suggestion. When I'm reading her posts, that's probably a good place to be doing it.

Steve

Sev
04-11-2010, 06:04 PM
If that laptop could only speak. The stories it could tell. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
04-12-2010, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reread your reply to Gayle on the Huckabee thread. She posts an item from media matters....your reply was so off the mark....I almost fell off the toilet, laughing at the sheer inanity of it...

Everything he writes is off the mark.

Bubbaspeak is never logical... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Stuff like, "The debts don't matter" and a few other famous outrageous statements, come to mind.

But like Karl Rove, some people have their moderator buddies step in so that others cannot quote their own previously written, rude and extremly offensive statements from the past.

However, some of us recall just how ignorant, and offensive they were....and will forever.

G.

eg8r
04-12-2010, 01:33 PM
LOL, that is the first I have read where someone was blaming Obama for a traffic accident. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Pretty funny.

eg8r

eg8r
04-12-2010, 01:34 PM
A seat belt on the toilet? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
04-12-2010, 04:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bubbaspeak is never logical... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Stuff like, "The debts don't matter" and a few other famous outrageous statements, come to mind.

G. </div></div>

Like someone saying they would never vote for an addmitted drug abuser??????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zvQ2gzols

Steve

Sev
04-12-2010, 05:11 PM
HAHHAAAHAHA!!

bamadog
04-12-2010, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reread your reply to Gayle on the Huckabee thread. She posts an item from media matters....your reply was so off the mark....I almost fell off the toilet, laughing at the sheer inanity of it...

Everything he writes is off the mark.

But like Karl Rove, some people have their moderator buddies step in so that others cannot quote their own previously written, rude and extremly offensive statements from the past.

However, some of us recall just how ignorant, and offensive they were....and will forever.

G. </div></div>

Oh my, looks like someone is still smarting from the humiliation she received from Rove.
Learn from your beatdown, and get over it Gayle.

pooltchr
04-12-2010, 06:08 PM
She has been beaten down so many times she doesn't even recognize it when it happens...she just thinks everything is normal.

Of course, she couldn't type in extra large fonts to Rove! It's the only way she thinks she can make a point!!!

Steve