PDA

View Full Version : Huge Obama donor attempts kidnapping, no charges?

LWW
04-12-2010, 06:23 AM
When will the left denounce the violent thugs that exist within their ranks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Marxist Obama supporters from Code Pink are at it again…

Top Obama bundler, Jodie Evans, attempted to handcuff Karl Rove at a Las Vegas book signing this week. Security officials stopped her before she assaulted Rove. This is the second time in a month that Jodie Evans and Code Pink harassed Karl Rove at a public event.

The state-run media could care less.</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;MORE FROM THE FAR LEFT HATE MACHINE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/04/top-obama-bundler-attempts-assault-on-karl-rove-media-silent-video/)

LWW

eg8r
04-12-2010, 12:14 PM
LOL, I think this is funny. It is good to see people speaking their minds and if they don't believe Rove they need to make it known. Some always go over the top, right or left.

eg8r

LWW
04-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Agreed ... I'm mostly trying to politely show another member how ridiculous they appear by using sensational thread titles with lame supporting evidence.

LWW

LWW
04-13-2010, 11:31 AM
I apologize to the forum.

Apparently our esteemed leftist cabal has deemed the reporting of kidnapping political enemies to be "FRIVOLOUS."

LWW