PDA

View Full Version : I Am So Glad Mickelson Won!!!

Gayle in MD
04-12-2010, 11:32 AM
It was such a pleasure to see! And Tiger, if ever there was any doubt, showed himself to be exactly the pompous, arrogant and spoiled little guy diva that he's always been.

Not one word of sincere thanks for his fans, who cheered him throughout, in spite of their disappointment that he surely let them down with his bad behavior, egoism and pretense.

Watching Mr. Mickelson embracing his wife after the tough year they have struggled through together, was, for me, at least, one of those times when poetic justice seemed to prevail.

What a stark difference between seeing their mutual love, close emotional shared pleasure in the moment, appropriately measured within the propper context of "A Game Win", and then thinking about how very foolish and immaturely Tiger Woods has conducted his private life.

I am so glad that the Mickelson family has something positive to celebrate together after such a difficult year.

G.

sack316
04-12-2010, 12:22 PM
I was going to start a thread on this. I was also going to basically say the same thing. What a beautiful moment it was!

Sack

Gayle in MD
04-12-2010, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going to start a thread on this. I was also going to basically say the same thing. What a beautiful moment it was!

Sack </div></div>

For me it surely was. I was in tears, just watching the Mickelson's. Believe me, we both were, as it really hit a familiar spot with us.

G.

sack316
04-12-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm sure it did. It really showed what a class act and "good guy" Mick really is. Over all the things he and his family have gone through over the last year+... well guess he's just really showed what a true role model should look like. And the family as a whole showed exactly what the true meaning of "family" should be. Sticking together, making sacrifices, fighting through the hard times... and ultimately finding those shining moments when the good times come back around. The win made it perfect. But somehow I know he would have been content to come in last, and just have her healthy and able to be there.

Sack

eg8r
04-12-2010, 01:39 PM
At first I was not happy about it. I think Tiger is an amazing golfer (which has nothing to do with his personal issues). When he is playing I root for him unabashedly. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Phil on the other hand I consider a whiner so I never root for him, not for anything. Well I take that back, for one thing, which is why I changed my opinion on the outcome of the Masters and was happy for Phil. I root for his wife and her fight for cancer. She is definitely a tough woman and I thought it was great that when he won, she was there to give him the big hug. It did not come off as staged in an effort to show the real meaning of a marriage right in front of a great example of why marriages are on the decline rapidly.

Good for Phil and considering the long year he just endured, and having his wife there at the end, it makes his win even more special.

eg8r

eg8r
04-12-2010, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the family as a whole showed exactly what the true meaning of "family" should be. Sticking together, making sacrifices, fighting through the hard times... and ultimately finding those shining moments when the good times come back around. </div></div>I agree with everything you just said and feel Elin could have done the same by showing up and supporting Tiger. Sure I understand why she might have chosen to not show up but we will never know and that also is perfectly acceptable.

Good for Phil.

eg8r

sack316
04-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah Ed, I agree. Personal issues aside, I still find myself rooting for Tiger too... insofar as being the phenomenal athlete and talent that he is.

I do feel he could have been more gracious and appreciative of his opportunities... but hey if that's him then it's just him. I'll still always appreciate what he's capable of doing on the course. Having been an athlete and all that good stuff, I understand if his focus was more on his game than smiling and making nice with media. I'll still have love for his game... and hope that outside of golf he can get his house in order.

Sack

Deeman3
04-12-2010, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the family as a whole showed exactly what the true meaning of "family" should be. Sticking together, making sacrifices, fighting through the hard times... and ultimately finding those shining moments when the good times come back around. </div></div>I agree with everything you just said and feel Elin could have done the same by showing up and supporting Tiger. Sure I understand why she might have chosen to not show up but we will never know and that also is perfectly acceptable.

Good for Phil.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">All of what everyone has said here but... I can see why Elin would not have showed up and supported Tiger. After all, he did sort of trample their relationship by shagging a couple of dozen white women. That could give pause to any wife.

Maybe if she sees that he can go a few tournaments with his pants zipped and not cursing to high heaven, she may swing by.

Please God, just don't have Phil come out next week saying he wants a sex change or something like that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

eg8r
04-12-2010, 02:13 PM
I understand why she didn't but IF she had, it also would have been a great example of what the "true meaning" of being a family is all about.

eg8r

Stretch
04-13-2010, 01:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand why she didn't but IF she had, it also would have been a great example of what the "true meaning" of being a family is all about.

eg8r </div></div>

What a tournament! It had all the drama and Happy endings worthy of going down as one of the all time great golfing events in history, on so many levels. IMO Mickelson was THAT good on the day that even the old Tiger wasn't going to beat him. St.

Gayle in MD
04-13-2010, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand why she didn't but IF she had, it also would have been a great example of what the "true meaning" of being a family is all about.

eg8r </div></div>

OMG! I can't believe you wrote that! No wife could or should show up to display the true meaning of what a family is all about after she learns that she was married to a pure slut, who lived a lie and trashed the entire meaning of marriage and family.

I never liked Tiger, and he has proven himself to be a man with absolutely NO integrity. A huge fake and a phoney. I hope she wipes him out after the all of the humiliation and heartbreak he has caused for her, and eventually, when they're old enough, for their children as well.

Incredible statement to make, IMO. As long as she dumps him for good, she has my respect. If she were to take him back, I'd lose all respect for her as well....

G.

eg8r
04-13-2010, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG! I can't believe you wrote that! No wife could or should show up to display the true meaning of what a family is all about after she learns that she was married to a pure slut, who lived a lie and trashed the entire meaning of marriage and family.</div></div>I did not say she "could" or "should". When are you going to just read what is typed and quit twisting it.

If she takes him back then it means she cares about the vows she took more than he did. It is a shame how little those vows actually mean to people these days.

eg8r

eg8r
04-13-2010, 09:01 AM
It was a great tournament.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-13-2010, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand why she didn't but IF she had, it also would have been a great example of what the "true meaning" of being a family is all about.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">This is what you wrote. I think it is way off the mark. Any woman who would take a man who has done what he has done, back into her bedroom, would no only be truly stupid, but would have no clue as to what marriage is about.

Marriage is about trust, and respect. No woman can build trust and respect with a complete egomaniac who has proven himself to be nothing but a reckless slut who is decietful and full of himself.

If she had shown up it would not prove a damn thing about the "True Meaning" of being a family, at all. It would have shown the world that she is either a money monger who can overlook anything to keep the dollars flowing in, or that she is without ANY self respect, and has no clue what the "True Meaning" of being a family is about.

G.</span>

eg8r
04-13-2010, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any woman who would take a man who has done what he has done, back into her bedroom, would no only be truly stupid, but would have no clue as to what marriage is about. </div></div>I don't understand your last comment in this quote. If she decided to take him back how on earth could that be construed as to having "no clue as to what marriage is about"? Working through problems big and small IS what marriage is about, not jumping ship because your husband made foolish decisions. I understand the trust issue which is shattered, but why throw out all the vows?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If she had shown up it would not prove a damn thing about the "True Meaning" of being a family, at all. It would have shown the world that she is either a money monger who can overlook anything to keep the dollars flowing in, or that she is without ANY self respect, and has no clue what the "True Meaning" of being a family is about.</div></div>Again, it seems like working through the tough times is not what you are made of. Jumping ship seems more along your lines. As far as a money monger by sticking around, that is ludicrous. She is already worth more than you can imagine.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-13-2010, 12:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any woman who would take a man who has done what he has done, back into her bedroom, would not only be truly stupid, but would have no clue as to what marriage is about. </div></div>I don't understand your last comment in this quote. If she decided to take him back how on earth could that be construed as to having "no clue as to what marriage is about"? Working through problems big and small IS what marriage is about, not jumping ship because your husband made foolish decisions. I understand the trust issue which is shattered, but why throw out all the vows?

<span style="color: #000066">Marriage Vows must be honored by both parties, to be honored by either party. Once a man has done what this man did, what vow is she to honor? If one is unfaithful, then what is the other being faithful to? One's first faithfulness is to ones self. She should never take him back, and to do so would be being unfaithful to herself. You cannot build a family when only one of the partners places value on building a family. It takes two, both parents, not just one. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If she had shown up it would not prove a damn thing about the "True Meaning" of being a family, at all. It would have shown the world that she is either a money monger who can overlook anything to keep the dollars flowing in, or that she is without ANY self respect, and has no clue what the "True Meaning" of being a family is about.</div></div>Again, it seems like working through the tough times is not what you are made of.
<span style="color: #000066">As usual, you are being presumptuous. I've been married going on forty-eight years. When you've been married that long, maybe you'll understand my opinions on the subject. </span>

Jumping ship seems more along your lines. As far as a money monger by sticking around, that is ludicrous. She is already worth more than you can imagine.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Knowing when to leave is just as important as knowing when to stay. It's a matter of being centered about life, and understanding people. He's never going to change. He's a waste of her time. She would be making the biggest mistake of her life is she takes him back. If a man does something as grossly irresponsible as what he did, he'll do it again.

G. </span>

llotter
04-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Gayle is always happy when a leftie wins anything.

Deeman3
04-13-2010, 03:52 PM
[quote=Gayle in MD <span style="color: #000066">Knowing when to leave is just as important as knowing when to stay. It's a matter of being centered about life, and understanding people. He's never going to change. He's a waste of her time. She would be making the biggest mistake of her life is she takes him back. If a man does something as grossly irresponsible as what he did, he'll do it again.

G. </span> [/quote]

<span style="color: #FF0000"> We agree on this about as much as anything we could. Anyone, Tiger, Jesse James, John Edwards, the South Carolina guy, Bill Clinton et al can't be trusted and most of them are serialy unfaithful.

Some of the women may have financial or political reasons to stay but both Elin Woods and Sandra Bullock have plenty of money and don't need losers to hold onto.

Men and women who stay with these type people are either not able to leave finaincially, emotionally or just have to accept they will never have trust again. </span>

Gayle is always happy when a leftie wins anything.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Nice line! However, I play golf lefy too. Of course, I am in little danger of winning the Masters any time soon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

eg8r
04-14-2010, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marriage Vows must be honored by both parties, to be honored by either party.</div></div>They are spoken independently on purpose. If one breaks the vows I don't remember reading anywhere that "what is good for the goose is good for the gander". Were your vows stated that way?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once a man has done what this man did, what vow is she to honor?</div></div>LOL, so if mistakes happen along the way, all vows get thrown out the window in your mind? Even Hillary understands the vows she took better than you do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As usual, you are being presumptuous. I've been married going on forty-eight years. </div></div>Since when does length of marriage give you the right to start re-evaluating what your vows actually meant?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knowing when to leave is just as important as knowing when to stay. It's a matter of being centered about life, and understanding people. He's never going to change. He's a waste of her time. She would be making the biggest mistake of her life is she takes him back. </div></div>I pray, for the Wood's family, that Elin is a better woman and wife than you would be.

I am surprised that your vows included the clause "unless your husband is scum and cheats on you".

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-14-2010, 11:44 AM
[quote=eg8r]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marriage Vows must be honored by both parties, to be honored by either party.</div></div>They are spoken independently on purpose. If one breaks the vows I don't remember reading anywhere that "what is good for the goose is good for the gander". Were your vows stated that way?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once a man has done what this man did, what vow is she to honor?</div></div>LOL, so if mistakes happen along the way, all vows get thrown out the window in your mind? Even Hillary understands the vows she took better than you do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As usual, you are being presumptuous. I've been married going on forty-eight years. </div></div>Since when does length of marriage give you the right to start re-evaluating what your vows actually meant?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knowing when to leave is just as important as knowing when to stay. It's a matter of being centered about life, and understanding people. He's never going to change. He's a waste of her time. She would be making the biggest mistake of her life is she takes him back. </div></div>I pray, for the Wood's family, that Elin is a better woman and wife than you would be.

I am surprised that your vows included the clause "unless your husband is scum and cheats on you".

eg8r [/quot

<span style="color: #000066">I really don't care what you think, Ed. I've just never read such a stupid statement as the one you made.

Any woman who would take back that POS after what he did needs her head examined!

If you think marriage is about letting your spouse **** all over you, then you have a very wierd idea about relationships!

I should have already known that.

Now go your own way, sonny, you "BODDER" me....such follish statements are beyond ignorant.
G.</span>

eg8r
04-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Surely you care, the proof is that you keep responding and proving that in your mind you are "off the hook" with respect to vows if your husband makes mistakes.

Oh and just to help granny along, next time make sure you correctly spell your ending quote use the close bracket to properly incase the quote.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-14-2010, 12:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surely you care, the proof is that you keep responding and proving that in your mind you are "off the hook" with respect to vows if your husband makes mistakes.

Oh and just to help granny along, next time make sure you correctly spell your ending quote use the close bracket to properly incase the quote.

eg8r </div></div>

Stuff it, sonny....you bore me.

eg8r
04-15-2010, 08:33 AM
No thank you granny.

eg8r

ugotda7
04-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag.

Stretch
04-15-2010, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Congrats, a new low for you. St.

ugotda7
04-15-2010, 09:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Congrats, a new low for you. St. </div></div>

Really?

It's telling how a simple inference gets interpreted isn't it?

Stretch
04-15-2010, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

You owe her an apology. Not an excuse. St.

ugotda7
04-15-2010, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

You owe her an apology. Not an excuse. St. </div></div>

Who? I'm curious as to who you think is a shrill windbag?

Stretch
04-15-2010, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

</div></div>

No your not. Your desperately trying to wiggle out of a compromised position. When you stop playing stupid (hard i know) maybe you will stop useing sexist hate speech to reply to people. St.

ugotda7
04-15-2010, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

</div></div>

No your not. Your desperately trying to wiggle out of a compromised position. When you stop playing stupid (hard i know) maybe you will stop useing sexist hate speech to reply to people. St. </div></div>

I'm not trying to wiggle out of anything. I know exactly what I'm doing. You on the other hand.......

Wait, here's an idea, let me answer like somebody else here - "disprove it or STFU." What's good for the goose.....

By the way, please check the website below when you get a chance - maybe you can stop being stupid as opposed to just playing it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

pooltchr
04-15-2010, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

By the way, please check the website below when you get a chance - maybe you can stop being stupid as opposed to just playing it.

</div></div>

You aren't suggesting that a lefty would need to educate himself on the basic rules of the english language, are you???

Steve

eg8r
04-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Shrill? Did you hear her voice when she called in to chat with Rove? LOL, it sounded much more like cigarette abuse than shrill.

eg8r

Stretch
04-15-2010, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

</div></div>

No your not. Your desperately trying to wiggle out of a compromised position. When you stop playing stupid (hard i know) maybe you will stop useing sexist hate speech to reply to people. St. </div></div>

I'm not trying to wiggle out of anything. I know exactly what I'm doing. You on the other hand.......

Wait, here's an idea, let me answer like somebody else here - "disprove it or STFU." What's good for the goose.....

</div></div>

lol, classic avoidence. Carry on with your juvenile spam posting and hate mongoring. You and miss Larry make a great couple. St.

pooltchr
04-15-2010, 03:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

I'm guessing you had someone specific in mind that you thought the above quote was talking about. That would make one think that the comment must, in your mind, apply to someone.
Care to share with us who exactly you thought the term applied to?

Stretch
04-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Since you conveniently cut off half of the objectionable quote i'd say "Shrill Windbag" could apply to you or Larry but the part that you overlooked was "Maybe if someone got something stuffed more often".....Gee i guess the same could apply? Well you got me there, i'm all for equal rights. St.

pooltchr
04-15-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you conveniently cut off half of the objectionable quote i'd say "Shrill Windbag" could apply to you or Larry but the part that you overlooked was "Maybe if someone got something stuffed more often".....Gee i guess the same could apply? Well you got me there, i'm all for equal rights. St. </div></div>

I think we know better than that, since you posted "You owe <span style='font-size: 20pt'>her</span> an apology. Not an excuse. St. "

Now, who were you thinking of?????????????

Steve

Stretch
04-15-2010, 10:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you conveniently cut off half of the objectionable quote i'd say "Shrill Windbag" could apply to you or Larry but the part that you overlooked was "Maybe if someone got something stuffed more often".....Gee i guess the same could apply? Well you got me there, i'm all for equal rights. St. </div></div>

I think we know better than that, since you posted "You owe <span style='font-size: 20pt'>her</span> an apology. Not an excuse. St. "

Steve </div></div>

OMG! You need to be spoonfed. St.

ugotda7
04-15-2010, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if somebody got something stuffed more often they would have a better outlook on life and not be such a shrill windbag. </div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

</div></div>

</div></div>

lol, classic avoidence. Carry on with your juvenile spam posting and hate mongoring. You and miss Larry make a great couple. St. </div></div>

Blah, blah, blah.......

ugotda7
04-15-2010, 10:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you conveniently cut off half of the objectionable quote i'd say "Shrill Windbag" could apply to you or Larry but the part that you overlooked was "Maybe if someone got something stuffed more often".....Gee i guess the same could apply? Well you got me there, i'm all for equal rights. St. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

It's interesting how an inference to a "shrill windbag" gets interpreted around here. I wonder why?

Stretch
04-15-2010, 10:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you conveniently cut off half of the objectionable quote i'd say "Shrill Windbag" could apply to you or Larry but the part that you overlooked was "Maybe if someone got something stuffed more often".....Gee i guess the same could apply? Well you got me there, i'm all for equal rights. St. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

It's interesting how an inference to a "shrill windbag" gets interpreted around here. I wonder why?

</div></div>

Why? Sure i'll tell you why. Because Trolling dirtbags like you keep comeing out with vulgar sexist insults without haveing the stones to specifically name names. Nice try in softening the quote to only 2 words then getting indignant over that. You are a real piece of work. How old are you, 18? 19? St.

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 11:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you conveniently cut off half of the objectionable quote i'd say "Shrill Windbag" could apply to you or Larry but the part that you overlooked was "Maybe if someone got something stuffed more often".....Gee i guess the same could apply? Well you got me there, i'm all for equal rights. St. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

Why? Sure i'll tell you why. Because Trolling dirtbags like you keep comeing out with vulgar sexist insults without haveing the stones to specifically name names. Nice try in softening the quote to only 2 words then getting indignant over that. You are a real piece of work. How old are you, 18? 19? St. </div></div>Wolfdancer does it all the time even worse why not tell him to stop with the language.When i tried to tame his language down you and crew mocked my religion.I really think you are smarter than them.You can't see hondo is using you.Like i say you are smarter.

ugotda7
04-16-2010, 12:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you conveniently cut off half of the objectionable quote i'd say "Shrill Windbag" could apply to you or Larry but the part that you overlooked was "Maybe if someone got something stuffed more often".....Gee i guess the same could apply? Well you got me there, i'm all for equal rights. St. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

Why? Sure i'll tell you why. Because Trolling dirtbags like you keep comeing out with vulgar sexist insults without haveing the stones to specifically name names. Nice try in softening the quote to only 2 words then getting indignant over that. You are a real piece of work. How old are you, 18? 19? St. </div></div>

I think forum rules prevent me from being as direct as I would like....but I'll make a deal - if we or anyone else here ever meet I'll be more than happy to tell you / them face to face clearly and directly what I think. I have no problem standing up for and defending what I believe.

As for trolling - being the closed minded fool that you are you don't see that it's merely providing some balance to the liberal nutbag bastion over here. Yeah, I know that's a crazy concept to grasp, but give it some thought and maybe you can figure it out. Maybe phone a friend?

By the way - got a mirror handy? You might want to look into it and see if you can spot the hypocrite. The irony is almost too much.

pooltchr
04-16-2010, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
OMG! You need to be spoonfed. St. </div></div>

Not at all. I know exactly who you were refering to. I was just wondering if you were man enough to admit that to jumped to that conclusion based on the wording in the post. It would almost lead one to believe that you are the one with sexist tendencies.

Steve

Stretch
04-16-2010, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not at all. I know exactly who you were refering to. I was just wondering if you were man enough to admit that to jumped to that conclusion based on the wording in the post. It would almost lead one to believe that you are the one with sexist tendencies.

Steve </div></div>

Did you even read the whole thread? I didn't have to jump to any conclusions based on the wording because it was as plain as day to you, me, and everyone else who read it. This all started with a tiff between Ed and Gayle in which Ugo stuck his big nose in with a very inapropriate and taistless slander. How in gods name you manage to twist that into me being the one with sexist tendencies is the kind of logic that scares the hell out of people if thats the kind of thinking you righties apply to debating. You wonder why the left does not trust you? PRIME EXAMPLE!!

I hope you are proud of yourself for sinking as low as the other trolls invading this room. You know what they say about birds of a feather. St.

ugotda7
04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Did you even read the whole thread? I didn't have to jump to any conclusions based on the wording because it was as plain as day to you, me, and everyone else who read it. This all started with a tiff between Ed and Gayle in which Ugo stuck his big nose in with a very inapropriate and taistless slander. How in gods name you manage to twist that into me being the one with sexist tendencies is the kind of logic that scares the hell out of people if thats the kind of thinking you righties apply to debating. You wonder why the left does not trust you? PRIME EXAMPLE!!

I hope you are proud of yourself for sinking as low as the other trolls invading this room. You know what they say about birds of a feather. St. </div></div>

http://www.ehow.com/how_2238562_use-libel-vs-slander-correctly.html

Inappropriate. Tasteless. That's.

You should probably revisit your "stupid" comment in an earlier post. Find that mirror yet?

Stretch
04-16-2010, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

I hope you are proud of yourself for sinking as low as the other trolls invading this room. You know what they say about birds of a feather. St. </div></div>

You should probably revisit your "stupid" comment in an earlier post. Find that mirror yet?

</div></div>

LOL another retarded post from the spelling police. You've already been outed as a jerk-off anal trollaholic. Anything you say now is just confirming that. Carry on humiliating yourself. You ware it well. St.

pooltchr
04-16-2010, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You ware it well. St. </div></div>

LOL. You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Steve

Stretch
04-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Shhhhhhhh. Oh Darn , you ruined my setup. Maybe i should just start a thread on Internet spelling standards. I'd be interested in hereing the views from the rank and file to get some ideas about how they rate perfect spelling and grammer. Obviously with a few here it's nothing more than an excuse to claim some imagined intellectual superiority. Funny how max gets a pass though. Just goes to show the selective nature of useing the "spell Card" when all else fails. St.

pooltchr
04-16-2010, 01:30 PM
I admit I am not the greatest speller in the world...but I do find it irritating when people use the wrong word.

Steve

Deeman3
04-16-2010, 02:10 PM
How can a thread about who won a golf tournament turn so far south?

Do we all really feel that way about the persons on the other end of a computer? I hope not. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

ugotda7
04-16-2010, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

LOL another retarded post from the spelling police. You've already been outed as a jerk-off anal trollaholic. Anything you say now is just confirming that. Carry on humiliating yourself. You ware it well. St. </div></div>

Not only are you too stupid to spell correctly but you're too stupid to even know the meanings of the words you're trying to use.

Yet you try to call out other people for being stupid. How stupid is that?

So the question now is just how stupid can you be? I guess we're in the process of finding out.

Irony - look it up.....if you're not too stupid to figure out how.

So maybe I missed it - just who is it that you think is a shrill windbag?

Stretch
04-17-2010, 03:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

LOL another retarded post from the spelling police. You've already been outed as a jerk-off anal trollaholic. Anything you say now is just confirming that. Carry on humiliating yourself. You ware it well. St. </div></div>

Not only are you too stupid to spell correctly but you're too stupid to even know the meanings of the words you're trying to use.

So the question now is just how stupid can you be? I guess we're in the process of finding out.

So maybe I missed it - just who is it that you think is a shrill windbag? </div></div>

You, by the sounds of it. St.

ugotda7
04-17-2010, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

So maybe I missed it - just who is it that you think is a shrill windbag? </div></div>

You, by the sounds of it. St. </div></div>

Oh yeah......well I'm rubber and you're glue................

It seems that there's room for three in the back of that chicken sedan.

Stretch
04-17-2010, 11:39 AM
You forgot the last line......and here's to me, and f**k you. lmao St.

ugotda7
04-17-2010, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You forgot the last line......and here's to me, and f**k you. lmao St. </div></div>

Tsk, tsk....language.

What's that saying about true colors?

And the chicken sedan goes rolling along.....you better watch it, an oil change might be due here shortly.