PDA

View Full Version : HEY EVERYBODY

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 12:08 AM
HEY EVERYBODY.I'm sitting here reading the good book and having a sip of my favorite scotch.Jesus loves you.JohnnyD.

the420trooper
04-15-2010, 04:23 AM
As far as I can tell, this is the sum total of every post you've made here.

To everyone else: Does anyone here really take this joker seriously?

Qtec
04-15-2010, 04:42 AM
No, and you can include a few others as well.

Q

LWW
04-15-2010, 05:15 AM
JohhnyD's OK.

He's just another victim of hondo's racial slurs.

LWW

wolfdancer
04-15-2010, 11:56 AM
JohnnyD...IS the voice of the right here !!!
Unlike the ones that preach hatred, JD preaches love....it's just that he can't decide between Jesus and scotch, which one he loves better.
AND....either Jesus, or Johnny Walker....has given JD the amazing gift to be able to pass judgment upon others .
Some may question if he is just addled: To muddle; confuse: "My brain is a bit addled by whiskey" (Eugene O'Neill).
or maybe , guilty of Sycophancy : Obsequious flattery; servility(lww is his idol). False accusation;(re:Hondo) calumniation; talebearing. The character or characteristic of a sycophant. ..

the420trooper
04-15-2010, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohhnyD's OK.

LWW </div></div>

So you're saying that JohnnyD's 'condition' is caused by hondo's racism? That's reaching a bit, even for you.

I just glanced over at the shout box, and the last 5 posts are from JD, shouting "HONDO". He seems like a bit of a loon to me.

hondo
04-15-2010, 01:36 PM
He spends most of his time attacking me. About 90% of his posts.

My "racist" comment was when I questioned that he is a black retired engineer when he tried to play the race card on here.
He jumped on it and of course dub was eager to join in.

I suspect that he is a white, 19 year old dropout who draws
diability for having an extremely low i.q.

I could be wrong.

His thread reminds me a little of Travis Trotter but Travis
was never consumed with hate like this kid.

hondo
04-15-2010, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, and you can include a few others as well.

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
04-15-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD...IS the voice of the right here !!!
Unlike the ones that preach hatred, JD preaches love....it's just that he can't decide between Jesus and scotch, which one he loves better.
AND....either Jesus, or Johnny Walker....has given JD the amazing gift to be able to pass judgment upon others .
Some may question if he is just addled: To muddle; confuse: "My brain is a bit addled by whiskey" (Eugene O'Neill).
or maybe , guilty of Sycophancy : Obsequious flattery; servility(lww is his idol). False accusation;(re:Hondo) calumniation; talebearing. The character or characteristic of a sycophant. ..
</div></div>

Excellent summation, Wolfie.

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He spends most of his time attacking me. About 90% of his posts.

My "racist" comment was when I questioned that he is a black retired engineer when he tried to play the race card on here.

I could be wrong.

was never consumed with hate like this kid. </div></div>Who said "nice to see you goin back to yor roots,BOY".

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 03:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He spends most of his time attacking me. About 90% of his posts.

I could be wrong.

was never consumed with hate like this kid. </div></div>The hate continues from a TEACHER.

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the420trooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohhnyD's OK.

LWW </div></div>

So you're saying that JohnnyD's 'condition' is caused by hondo's racism? That's reaching a bit, even for you.

I just glanced over at the shout box, and the last 5 posts are from JD, shouting "HONDO". He seems like a bit of a loon to me. </div></div>Read hondo's posts where he cut and pastes from others.The truth will set hondo free,someday.

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD...IS the voice of the right here !!!
</div></div>And you are posing now like hondo.Jesus loves you.

S0Noma
04-15-2010, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Excellent summation, Wolfie. </div></div>

thread hijack - hondo - FWIW: your friend Tom has gained acceptance.

srry 4 the delay

ltr sk8tr

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S0Noma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

srry 4 the delay

ltr sk8tr </div></div>That's great,thanks.

Sev
04-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Its all very mysterious Troops.

hondo
04-15-2010, 08:15 PM
I read your PM. Thanks.

hondo
04-15-2010, 08:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S0Noma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

srry 4 the delay

ltr sk8tr </div></div>That's great,thanks. </div></div>

Now that's funny. Thanks, johnny.

JohnnyD
04-15-2010, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S0Noma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

srry 4 the delay

ltr sk8tr </div></div>That's great,thanks. </div></div>Thank you your a very funny guy when you want to be.Have a great night.A sip of fine scotch while reading will do you well.

Now that's funny. Thanks, johnny. </div></div>

LWW
04-16-2010, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the420trooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohhnyD's OK.

LWW </div></div>

I just glanced over at the shout box, and the last 5 posts are from JD, shouting "HONDO". He seems like a bit of a loon to me. </div></div>

You need a longer term view of hondo on this forum, and not just the better moderated AZB forum.

Hondo has incessantly posed himself as a Christian man who is blessed by God with the wisdom to discern who is and isn't a true believer of his true faith.

He has accused all who disagree with his stilted POV of being "BLASPHEMERS" and worse.

As with all things H ... he is merely reaping what he has sown.

LWW