PDA

View Full Version : 1933 redux.

LWW
04-15-2010, 01:57 PM
The fascist goons are in the streets as I predicted.

I never believed that I would live to see a day in America where people would be beaten in the streets for their beliefs and one of the 2 major parties would be behind it.

The O-cult is intent on pushing this to a violent conclusion in the streets ... and believe me, this isn't a situation where the victims are unarmed like the Jews were on Kristall Nacht.

I keep waiting for someone in authority to step forth and denounce this ... but all I see is it being encouraged.

>>>OBAMA'S FASCIST THUGS AT WORK<<< (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/04/police-release-description-of-allee-bautsch-attacker-dirty-white-ponytail-auburn-hair-thin-beard/)

>>>SHAMEFUL<<< (http://thehayride.com/2010/04/the-brennans-beatdown-piecing-together-a-story/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had a very interesting and somewhat confusing conversation with New Orleans Police Department Public Information Officer Bob Young.
Mr. Young confirmed to me that the New Orleans police had indeed taken statements from both of the victims, Jindal aide Allee Bautsch and her boyfriend, Joe [Brown]. He confirmed that in those statements, the victims reported that their assailants had indeed hurled “insults” at them, and the “insults” were, and I quote, “of a political nature”. Describing the entire attack, he went on to say “it was of a political nature”. I then repeated what he told me, and he confirmed it as accurate. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Allee Butsch suffered a broken leg from the beatdown outside to the SRLC dinner at Brennan’s Restaurant in New Orleans. She had her leg operated on over the weekend and it will take her months to recover. Her boyfriend Joe Brown suffered a broken nose, a broken jaw, and a concussion. They were attacked after leaving the Southern Republican Leadership Conference dinner at Brennan’s Restaurant. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am the photographer for the LA GOP and I was at the Brennan fundraiser. When I left about one hour or so after all 3 of the governors left the crowd of protesters had grown. The were very nasty, signs were vulgar using the “F” word. As I left the restaurant I was yelled at – there was a family visiting the restaurant with a baby stroller – they had nothing to do with the fundraiser and they were being heckled using the “F” and “MF” words.. A couple of them made comments to me.</div></div>

Will anyone here from the left side of the forum have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce such barbarism?

LWW

LWW
04-16-2010, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will anyone here from the left side of the forum have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce such barbarism?

LWW </div></div>

Apparently not.

LWW

Sev
04-16-2010, 06:16 AM
Kind of like that finger biting incident in CA involving the 73 year old victim.

Not a peep.

Sooner or later one of these lib protesters are going to open fire on a tea party group. It wouldn't surprise me if someone hurls a pipe bomb.

LWW
04-16-2010, 06:25 AM
At this point I am convinced the American far left has far more in common with the average German citizen of 1933 than the average American of 1776.

I have posted a number of such instances and not one leftist here has had the nerve to denounce such barbarism.

Like Germany 1933, they look away and deny reality.

It makes you wonder how many American leftists are active participants/enablers/supporters of the thugocracy?

In the 18th century they supported the tyranny of the King and hid behind the guise of being "LOYALISTS" ... in the 19th century they supported the tyranny of the Klan and hid under pointy white hats ... in the 20th century they bombed schools, police stations, and the Pentagon and hid under touchie feelie names like "THE WEATHERMEN" and "STUDENTS FOR A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY" and "PROGRESSIVE" ... and today they have become a full blown cult.

LWW

LWW
04-16-2010, 04:15 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;SEXISM ... HOMOPHOBIA .... VIOLENCE ... COWARDICE ... BEATING UP OF WOMEN ... IT'S A MOONBAT PERFECTA&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2010/04/16/breaking-friend-says-gop-official-brutally-attacked-by-leftist-jindal-protesters/)

I have never been more disappointed by leftists on this forum in my life ... your refusal to denounce such jack booted thuggery has not gone unnoticed.

LWW

pooltchr
04-16-2010, 05:14 PM
The way they see it, they were doing a public service by attacking the evil right.
As we have come to learn, the lefties believe the end justifies the means. They will jump all over anyone who commits a violent act, only if they believe it was someone from the right. If it's someone from the left, it's quite alright with them.

They are really losing it.

Steve

hondo
04-16-2010, 10:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will anyone here from the left side of the forum have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce such barbarism?

LWW </div></div>

Apparently not.

LWW </div></div>

That's not the reason nobody has responded to you, Larry, ole friend.
You flood the forum with attack after attack of everything liberal and everything Obama.
It gets old.
Also, I'm sure you realize that other than your cronies,
nobody on here ( I know. You spell that "hear.') can stand
you.
Most, including me, simply ignore what you post as a message
of how disagreeable we find you.
I'm feeling a little generous tonight and decided to take the time to point this out to you.

Why would any of us bother to have a discussion with you?
What would be achieved?
Besides, you've made it obvious that you don't really care if anyone reponds or not.
You will go on and on anyway. Right?

Hope that helps. And, no, I have no idea what your point was.
They're all the same to me and I lost interest long ago.

Have a nice evening.

LWW
04-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Nobody really thought that any of you would denounce this ... fear of being charged with "THOUGHTCRIME" has dissuaded many a citizen from doing the right thing.

LWW

hondo
04-17-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will anyone here from the left side of the forum have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce such barbarism?

LWW </div></div>

Apparently not.

LWW </div></div>

You flood the forum with attack after attack of everything liberal and everything Obama.
It gets old.
you.
I'm feeling a little generous tonight and decided to take the time to point this out to you.

What would be achieved?
Besides, you've made it obvious that you don't really care if anyone reponds or not.

Have a nice evening.
</div></div>

Bump for dud. Focus, son, focus.

hondo
04-17-2010, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody really thought that any of you would denounce this ... fear of being charged with "THOUGHTCRIME" has dissuaded many a citizen from doing the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Weak deflection, dudley. Has nothing to do with the content of my response.
But you knew that. Pick and choose, dudley, pick and choose.
It's what you do best.

hondo
04-17-2010, 05:25 AM
dudley, I have already responded more to you in the past 2 days than I have in a month.
I hope you enjoyed them.
They will get fewer and further between.

Stretch
04-17-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will anyone here from the left side of the forum have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce such barbarism?

LWW </div></div>

Apparently not.

LWW </div></div>

It gets old.
you.

What would be achieved?

Have a nice evening.
</div></div>

Well said Hondo. St.

LWW
04-17-2010, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dudley, I have already responded more to you in the past 2 days than I have in a month.
I hope you enjoyed them.
They will get fewer and further between. </div></div>

If only I could believe that.

I would also like to thank the both of you for exposing yourselves as tolerant of violence so long as it advances the party agenda.

LWW

LWW
10-29-2010, 03:43 AM
Just a bump for the point of exposing leftist hypocrisy.

Gee was nowhere to be found on this topic ... yet she wraps herself in feigned indignation over a woman being stomped.

Meanwhile, Aitch/Stretch & Fetchit have nothing to say other than lame attempts to deflect the conversation from the truth.

LWW

LWW
10-29-2010, 04:42 AM
Bumped to see if Gee, Snoopy, Aitch, Stretcher can for once ... just <span style='font-size: 26pt'>ONCE</span> ... decry moonbat crazy leftist violence.

LWW

Qtec
10-29-2010, 04:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never believed that I would live to see a day in America where people would be beaten in the streets for their beliefs and one of the 2 major parties would be behind it. </div></div>

Show us the proof that the Dems are behind this.

Q

pooltchr
10-29-2010, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The O-cult is intent on pushing this to a violent conclusion in the streets ... and believe me, this isn't a situation where the victims are unarmed like the Jews were on Kristall Nacht.

LWW </div></div>

A snake is most likely to strike when it feels threatened, or gets backed into a corner.

The Dem's know that their reign is about to end, and they are frightened. All they can do is lash out.

Steve

Qtec
10-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Show us the proof that the Dems are behind this.

Q

pooltchr
10-29-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm sorry. You're probably right, Q. Now that I think about it, it could only be conservatives attacking their own for supporting their own idology!

Silly me!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

hondo
10-29-2010, 12:46 PM

LWW </div></div>

Apparently not.

LWW </div></div>

It gets old.
you.

What would be achieved?

Have a nice evening.
</div></div>

lww, I sincerely want to thank you for reviving possibly the finest post I ever directed at you.

In just a few words, with absolutely no insults at all, I clearly explain to you why NOBODY responds to any of the threads you start.
If only you had read my post carefully and given it a lot of thought.
SIGH! Well, I never really expected you would.

hondo
10-29-2010, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

The Dem's know that their reign is about to end, and they are frightened.

Steve </div></div>

OGODNO!I'MSCAREDI'MSOSCAREDOMG,NOW I'MCOLDI'MSOCOLD!HOLDMESTEVE

Deeman3
10-29-2010, 12:57 PM
[quote=hondo
OGODNO!I'MSCAREDI'MSOSCAREDOMG,NOW I'MCOLDI'MSOCOLD!HOLDMESTEVE [/quote]

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Guys! With all due respect, get a room! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

pooltchr
10-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Don't worry, Dee...He's not my type.

Steve

hondo
10-29-2010, 01:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</span>

"Don't worry, Dee...He's not my type."

Steve

Too old, Dee. steve likes them in their early 50s I heard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
10-30-2010, 03:03 AM
I never thought a single leftist would decry violence against a conservative.

They may now resume their regularly scheduled fit of feigned indignation ... much as the SA did in 1933.

LWW

hondo
10-30-2010, 06:26 AM
"Will anyone here from the left side of the forum have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce such barbarism?"

LWW

I personally would like to denounce these atrocities committed by vicious Democrats on helpless Republicans.
There is no place for this violence in our society.

Yours truly, Hondo

LWW
10-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Now ... was that so hard?

LWW

hondo
10-30-2010, 06:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now ... was that so hard?

LWW </div></div>

No, but this was practically impossible:

"That's not the reason nobody has responded to you, Larry, ole friend.
It gets old.
you.

What would be achieved?

Have a nice evening."

Sev
10-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Cant wait to see the post election when libs are slitting their wrists in their bathtubs.

Sev
10-30-2010, 06:46 PM
No jobs. Now power. No reason to live.

hondo
10-30-2010, 07:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant wait to see the post election when libs are slitting their wrists in their bathtubs. </div></div>

Do you think a lot of folks will actually kill themselves?
And perhaps a better question: You can't wait for that to happen?

What kind of person are you?

I have heard similar comments from your cronies.
I assume(hope) it is just trash talk.

I would hate to think that your hate for a fellow creature of God would run that deep over political ideology.

If so, you need to get a life, hoss.

hondo
10-30-2010, 07:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No jobs. Now power. No reason to live. </div></div>

????????

Sev
10-30-2010, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant wait to see the post election when libs are slitting their wrists in their bathtubs. </div></div>

I would hate to think that your hate for a fellow creature of God would run that deep over political ideology.

If so, you need to get a life, hoss. </div></div>

They are an emotional bunch. Human stupidity in all its forms amuses me.

hondo
10-30-2010, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant wait to see the post election when libs are slitting their wrists in their bathtubs. </div></div>

If so, you need to get a life, hoss. </div></div>

They are an emotional bunch. Human stupidity in all its forms amuses me. </div></div>

Lack of respect for another human's life scares me.
I've seen too much of that over the years and it seems to be getting worse.