PDA

View Full Version : Tea Partiers stupid lower class group??????

pooltchr
04-15-2010, 09:41 PM
It seems that the tea party supporters are generally better educated and wealthier than average!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

More disinformation from the left proven to be wrong!

Steve

cushioncrawler
04-15-2010, 11:39 PM
10% of popes beleeved in God.
20% of bishops beleev in God.
30% of non-usofa pipple beleev in God.
40% of doctors beleev in God.
50% of Demokrats beleev in God.
60% of usofa pipple beleev in God.
70% of Republikans beleev in God.
80% of T-Partyers beleev in God.
Case klozed.
madMac.

Qtec
04-16-2010, 03:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Update.

Tea Party guy gets tased by cop.

"I know my rights' said Billy-JoeBob Bush later.
"Show me where it says in the USCON that you can't drive to your local bar pissed out your head, drinking a bottle of Whiskey on your own lawmower". </div></div>

video (http://www.machovideo.com/video/Hillbilly_on_mower_tasered_18517/)

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ........."Don't tase me Bro."

LWW
04-16-2010, 05:53 AM
Have you ever had a clue?

LWW

pooltchr
04-16-2010, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Update.

Tea Party guy gets tased by cop.

"I know my rights' said Billy-JoeBob Bush later.
"Show me where it says in the USCON that you can't drive to your local bar pissed out your head, drinking a bottle of Whiskey on your own lawmower". </div></div>

</div></div>

Do yourself a favor and avoid commenting on subjects about which you know nothing. It just makes you look foolish.

Just a little FYI, there is a huge difference between federal, state, and local laws.

Now, would you care to comment on the fact that surveys show Tea Party supporters are better educated and wealthier than average?

Steve

Qtec
04-17-2010, 03:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They say the don't like the GOP 54% to 43%. But 92% of them despise the Democrats.
--
There's nothing particularly surprising about the rest of them either. These people are nothing new. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>They have different iterations,<u> but when you get right down to it they are, quite simply, the far right.</u> They hate poor people (especially blacks) and they hate government that helps poor people (especially blacks.) They are deluded about taxes and spending and are paranoid about the government being infiltrated by "the other." They believe they are the only "true" Americans and alternate between insisting that their "traditional values" are best represented by the Bible or the Constitution, both of which they believe they are ordained by God to properly interpret. And they do not really believe in democracy which is really why they hate the government.
</span>
When they lose they stage a national hissy fit of epic proportions and persuade the Village (where they are perceived as the personification of the heartland of America) that they are something very important. Now that they have their very own TV and radio networks featuring crazed right wing demagogues 24/7, they are more successful on those terms than ever. But they are nothing new, nothing new at all. They are mostly a bunch of cranky, white men with money who are trying desperately to hang on to their privileges. Same as it ever was.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>They are what we have called "Republicans" for at least the last 30 years.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Most of them get their information from FOX News because they don't read websites and only 6% believe George Bush had anything to do with the deficit.</span> Oh, and only 20% of them have heard of Ron Paul and they just love Glenn Beck. Why the media is spending so much time trying to figure these people out is a mystery to me now. They are arch-conservative racist wingnuts who hate the government, but still want their Social Security and Medicare.

Poll after poll will say the same thing. When they lose they get angry. When they get angry they make f*&ked up signs and scream in town hall meetings about the Constitution. </div></div>

link (http://crooksandliars.com/node?page=1)

Q

pooltchr
04-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Q. I'm really getting sick of the left calling the right racist at every turn. It's about the lowest tactic they use, total fabrication, and is designed to create a greater divide between the races than we already have.

The Obama crowd is the worst. Say anything against him, and you are immediately labeled a racist.

I find this tactic about as disgusting as anything I have seen. While the left claims to be a party of unity, that facts show otherwise. They have done more in the last few years to damage race relations than any group I have encountered in my 58 years.

Totally disgusting!

Steve

LWW
04-17-2010, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They hate poor people (especially blacks) and they hate government that helps poor people (especially blacks.)
Q </div></div>

The author lost all credibility right there.

The only way for the government to harm the black and poor white communities, worse than the welfare state has, would have been with aerial bombardment.

LWW

LWW
04-17-2010, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q. I'm really getting sick of the left calling the right racist at every turn. It's about the lowest tactic they use, total fabrication, and is designed to create a greater divide between the races than we already have.

The Obama crowd is the worst. Say anything against him, and you are immediately labeled a racist.

I find this tactic about as disgusting as anything I have seen. While the left claims to be a party of unity, that facts show otherwise. They have done more in the last few years to damage race relations than any group I have encountered in my 58 years.

Totally disgusting!

Steve </div></div>

The far left ARE the true racists. The welfare state is the last plantation. The program works like this:

1 - Pay a single mother to not have the father of her children live in the household, and to not marry him. This destroys the central disciplinary figure of the household and statistically dooms the children to poor eduction, poor life choices and poverty.

2 - Send the child to a sub standard school which exists solely to indoctrinate the child with a victim mentality.

3 - Ensure that a majority never complete 12 years of school, and that a majority of those can't read their diploma.

4 - Drive factories and shops from the inner city so that employment opportunities are rare for those not buying into the martyrdom school of thought.

5 - Provide sub standard police protection so that the child is raised to expect fear.

6 - Hire corruptocrats such as Jackson, Sharpton, and Farakhan to pay inner city ministers such as Jeremiah Wright to preach to those who haven't taken up a life of crime about the "EEEVILLL" nature of "WHITEY" and how whitey is the cause of every single single injury the leftists have inflicted upon them.

7 - Now that they have been raised in an undisciplined household, brought to adulthood with minimal education, taught to always be afraid, convinced that they are a victim, had it beaten into them that their plight is hopeless ... send in a fleet of ACORN types with vans chock full of smokes and 40 ounce Colts and haul them to the polls.

8 - Explain to them on the ride that the only thing standing between them and whitey cutting off their checks ... is the democratic party.

9 - Betrya their trust the next day.

10 - Blame it all on whitey/Bush/Reagan/Palin/Hannity/Beck/Limbaugh.

11 - Repeat the process on the next generation.

This goes on in every major city in America and it is a national disgrace.

LWW

Stretch
04-17-2010, 12:05 PM
.....and this all happened since the last election? St.

LWW
04-17-2010, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....and this all happened since the last election? St. </div></div>

Can you show me where anyone claimed that?

What's that?

You can't?

I already knew that.

Please ... <u><span style='font-size: 26pt'>FOCUS</span></u> ... and cease and desist from your incessant deflections from reality in a vain effort to defend an indefensible ideology.

LWW

Sev
04-17-2010, 04:52 PM
It appears that the tea parties this past week were drawing good crowds.

pooltchr
04-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Sev...this may very well be the revolution we have been expecting....not one of guns...but of political sanity!!!

Maybe the people are actually going to speak.

We can only hope!

Steve

Sev
04-17-2010, 06:05 PM
The true silent majority is awakening.

Qtec
04-17-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck: <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #990000">Obama has "exposed himself as a guy" with "a deep seated hatred for white people"</span></span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tea Party supporters’ fierce animosity toward Washington, and the president in particular, is rooted in deep pessimism about the direction of the country and the conviction that the policies of the Obama administration are disproportionately directed at helping the poor rather than the middle class or the rich.

The overwhelming majority of supporters say Mr. Obama <span style='font-size: 14pt'>does not share the values most Americans live by and that he does not understand the problems of people like themselves. More than half say the policies of the administration favor the poor, <u>and 25 percent think that the administration favors blacks over whites</u> — compared with 11 percent of the general public.</span>

They are more likely than the general public, and Republicans, to say that <u>too much has been made of the problems facing black people.

</u>

Here's the corker:

Regardless of your overall opinion, do you think the views of the people in the tea party movement generally reflect the views of most Americans? 84% of the self-identified teabaggers said yes. Only 25% of the general public agreed.

78% of them said they hadn't donated or attended a rally. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>68% haven't even visited a web site.

<span style="color: #990000"><u>Where are they getting their information?</u> 63% of them get their TV news from FOX. 53% believe that <u>Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity </u>are news shows.</span> </span></div></div>

Like the guy says,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But they are nothing new, nothing new at all. They are mostly a bunch of cranky, white men with money who are trying desperately to hang on to their privileges. Same as it ever was </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">75% are over 45 and almost all of them are more educated than the public at large. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>89% are white (1% black,</span> 1% Asian, 3% Hispanic, 6% "other".) </div></div>

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iN6_nIJQcbM/SlbMcekKNuI/AAAAAAAADb8/I84ixivLyi8/s1600/obamabone.jpg
Q

pooltchr
04-17-2010, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>68% haven't even visited a web site.

Q
</div></div>

[size:20pt]OMG!! Do you mean to tell me that this whole movement is actually a real grass roots movement, and not something created by some sinister anti Obama group, or by FOX?????

Heaven forbid!!!!!!!

Steve</span>

Sev
04-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Well at least they aren't claiming its Billdiberg or Haliburton.

Stretch
04-17-2010, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....and this all happened since the last election? St. </div></div>

Can you show me where anyone claimed that?

What's that?

You can't?

I already knew that.

Please ... <u><span style='font-size: 26pt'>FOCUS</span></u> ... and cease and desist from your incessant deflections from reality in a vain effort to defend an indefensible ideology.

LWW </div></div>

I could have said that in a lot fewer big words. Do they help you appear smart? lol St.

LWW
04-18-2010, 06:14 AM
Nope ... but your incessant deflections make you seem desperate and in denial of reality.

LWW