PDA

View Full Version : Donations for pool tournament fund

Patrick
08-21-2002, 11:11 AM
You can now donate money to Patrick's funds. You can donate $1 or more to his Pool playing fund or his President of the world fund. All donators will be listed on the page. Click http://vp3.0catch.com/donate.htm (http://vp3.0catch.com/donate.htm>here</a>)

Patrick

<font color=blue>The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but the people who don't do anything about it. --- Albert Einstein</font color=blue>

Doctor_D
08-21-2002, 11:14 AM
Good afternoon:

Will the donation be tax deductible as a charitable contribution ???

Dr. D.

Patrick
08-21-2002, 11:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good afternoon:

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>What does it mean?

Patrick

PQQLK9
08-21-2002, 11:18 AM
Pay to the order of "Patrick"
-----one dollar and no sense /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif------$1.00/00

010101--01010...02020-2020 pool dawg

Kato
08-21-2002, 11:19 AM
I wish you nothing but the best sir. Best of luck to you.

Kato

08-21-2002, 11:23 AM
To quote one of my friends.....
--"You've got a better shot throwing a snowball at the sun" but good luck anyway! LOL.

Snooky

08-21-2002, 11:46 AM

dave
08-21-2002, 11:48 AM
I'm not sending Patrick any money! He'll just piss it away on a new tricorder or transporter fees to the intergalactic biennial interspecies orgy like he did the last time.

Patrick
08-21-2002, 12:00 PM
It costs $400 for a plane ticket to USA. The money are safe on my PayPal account, and you need a creditcard to get out the money. I will get a creditcard maybe in a few months or a year, then I will go to tournaments.
The money in the President fund will be saved for over 30 years.

Patrick

<font color=blue>The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but the people who don't do anything about it. --- Albert Einstein</font color=blue>

Patrick
08-22-2002, 04:49 AM
Throwing a snowball at the sun is almost impossible, getting a president of the world is much easier. If all the human population work together, they can't throw a snowball at the sun, but they can vote for the same person so he gets the president.
To throw a snowball easily at the sun you need to travel to space first.

Patrick

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 05:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> How much is a plane ticket to the US? If you would put the money in escrow and promise to use it to fly to the US, I for one would contribute. <hr></blockquote>

Patrick,

I would put up money to fly you over here too.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 05:14 AM
btw.patrick. what is the closest substantial airport near you? how much would it cost to fly from dc to where you are?

it would be great to meet you and i have never been to sweden.do you have good skiing where you live?i have skiis but it almost never ski where I live because there isnt much snow.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 05:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Doctor_D:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Good afternoon:

Dr. D.
&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;What does it mean?

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

Patrick,

you would have to have a bonafide non profit organization for people to get a tax deduction.

bluewolf

Patrick
08-22-2002, 05:30 AM
I don't want to see someone waste their money just to meet me, the plane ticket is too expensive, about $400.
There is snow in USA and it is much cheaper.
I haven't been on a vacation for 9 years. Only on cruise boats to Finland. Here are some videos from my last cruise: http://www.angelfire.com/film/boat/

Patrick

<font color=blue>"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but the people who don't do anything about it. --- Albert Einstein"</font color=blue>

Patrick
08-22-2002, 05:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>
Patrick,

you would have to have a bonafide non profit organization for people to get a tax deduction.

bluewolf <hr></blockquote>Is it non profit if I save the money? I don't get any money for myself.

Patrick

<font color=blue>"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but the people who don't do anything about it. --- Albert Einstein"</font color=blue>

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 06:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: bluewolf:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;
Patrick,

bluewolf &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Is it non profit if I save the money? I don't get any money for myself.

Patrick

<hr></blockquote>

in us you have to submit a form to the federal govt to get this status. i am not sure how this works in sweden. to get this status in us, i think costs 100 or less.

bluewolf

Patrick
08-22-2002, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>
in us you have to submit a form to the federal govt to get this status. i am not sure how this works in sweden. to get this status in us, i think costs 100 or less.

bluewolf <hr></blockquote>What, you need to pay taxes if you donate money? These are unfair rules.

Patrick