PDA

View Full Version : Where is Gayle?

hondo
04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Rumor has it that she has been tossed for 'stirring the pot."
I find that impossible to believe considering the posts
of johnny d., ugotda7, and lww.

Are they not stirring the pot, post after post after post?

Am I stirring the pot by asking these questions?

Gayle, Wolfie, and I are three of the oldest posters on this forum.
I pray that we will be treated fairly.

LWW
04-17-2010, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray that we will be treated fairly.</div></div>

So do I. Perhaps she was finally treated fairly?

LWW

Sev
04-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Well where is wolfi? I am sure he has the scoop.
If was tossed I would expect a tirade from him.

Sev
04-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Of course there is always at least 1 invisible member online. So....

pooltchr
04-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Several months ago she was going to set up a blog where she and wolfie could post in private (Is that what a blog is for????? I always though that was why we had e-mail)

Maybe she finally figured out how to do it.

Steve

Sev
04-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Or phones.

Stretch
04-17-2010, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rumor has it that she has been tossed for 'stirring the pot."

</div></div>

Hondo, i wouldn't worry too much buddy. Thankfully with the influx of dedicated azb republicans (as well as our own RW cheerleaders)the bar suddely lowered that much that one can only imagine what Heinous act of anti-social behaviour it would take to actually get banned!.......or in Gayles case she might have found out about ccb's Republican overlords? Wait, dosn't the same guy that runs azb run this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm In Wolfies case, well you know the Irish, emotional lot. I think he fell victom to the "tacticianer" who relentlessly exploited that fact to drive him over the edge or to the point of "fu8k it i just don't care anymore", which is about the same thing.

Anyways, it's always nice to check into Larry's blog site here to see the latest "buzz" in bubbaland. St.

Now where is that spell chck thingy....oh fu*k it. &lt;enter&gt;

Sev
04-17-2010, 08:59 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
04-17-2010, 10:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray that we will be treated fairly.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Was she worse than this, dudley?

Quote yugo: "shows how truly dumb or truly jacked up in the head you are" "cry like a little b***h your incessant BS'

"a simple concept that even somebody from WV should be able to understand."

."the many retarded posts over here (like yours above"

ugotda7
04-18-2010, 03:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rumor has it that she has been tossed for 'stirring the pot."

</div></div>

Maybe actually seeing differing points of view and having her endless copy and paste jobs of liberal talking points directly challenged was just too much for her?

She should be thanking you for bringing us over here - after all if you hadn't cried, whined and flat out lied about some of us over after getting banned from AZ we wouldn't be here to correct the record.

And now as a reminder of what a nice lady Gayle is I'll leave you with a quote from her - "STFU." Ha, ha, that's funny, I even made myself laugh at that one.

ugotda7
04-18-2010, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray that we will be treated fairly.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Quote yugo: "shows how truly dumb or truly jacked up in the head you are" "cry like a little b***h your incessant BS'

</div></div>

And now as a reminder of what a nice lady Gayle is I'll leave you with a quote from her - "STFU."

Sev
04-18-2010, 06:30 AM
Hmmmmmm.
No Gayle in the members list.
Wolfi is still there though.

Somebody double check as I do have refrigerator vision sometimes.

LWW
04-18-2010, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thankfully with the influx of dedicated azb republicans.......or in Gayles case she might have found out about ccb's Republican overlords?</div></div>

1 - Please ID these republicans you speak of?
2 - Spellcheck on this site is entirely passive.
3 - I have posted instructions for you to ID your misspelled words.
4 - You have ignored them.
5 - My guess is that you are eternally trapped in the mindset of "IF THEY DON'T LIKE DEMOKOOKS THEY MUST BE REPUBLICHICKENS!"
6 - Point #5 explains why you have such difficulty grasping the tea party movement.

LWW

LWW
04-18-2010, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rumor has it that she has been tossed for 'stirring the pot."

</div></div>

Maybe actually seeing differing points of view and having her endless copy and paste jobs of liberal talking points directly challenged was just too much for her?

She should be thanking you for bringing us over here - after all if you hadn't cried, whined and flat out lied about some of us over after getting banned from AZ we wouldn't be here to correct the record.

And now as a reminder of what a nice lady Gayle is I'll leave you with a quote from her - "STFU." Ha, ha, that's funny, I even made myself laugh at that one.

</div></div>

That deserves a truth in posting nomination.

LWW

LWW
04-18-2010, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray that we will be treated fairly.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

I think they were harshly worded ... and accurate.

Sometimes a rapier is the correct weapon ... other times a broadsword is needed.

LWW

LWW
04-18-2010, 07:53 AM
Well ... she's definitely not on the member's list.

Perhaps hondo's wish has come true and she was treated fairly?

LWW

Stretch
04-18-2010, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray that we will be treated fairly.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

Sometimes a rapier is the correct weapon ... other times a broadsword is needed.

LWW </div></div>

Or in your case, a shovel. St.

LWW
04-18-2010, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray that we will be treated fairly.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Or in your case, a shovel. St. </div></div>

Thanks for acknowledging that a sensible person such as myself needs a shovel to work through the bovine excrement routinely dropped on the board by our leftist brethren and sistren.

Facing that you have a problem is the first step in getting well.

LWW

Stretch
04-18-2010, 12:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray that we will be treated fairly.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Or in your case, a shovel. St. </div></div>

Thanks for acknowledging that a sensible person such as myself needs a shovel to work through the bovine excrement routinely dropped on the board by our leftist brethren and sistren.

Facing that you have a problem is the first step in getting well.

LWW </div></div>

Wow! what a shocker. Pats own back, turns it around, lays blame on adversaries and delivers a parting shot. Just another day in the wordy, overexposed, sesationalized world of the Dub(ious). St.

hondo
04-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Reading these posts by the clan verifies what my my wife keeps asking me over and over, " Why do you bother with this forum?"

I honestly do not know.

When I complained about the personal attacks on AZ, the mod tossed me instead.
When Gayle complained on here, they tossed her.

And yet dub, yugo, and johnny go on and on without any repercussions.

Wilson has ripped my heart out and taken all the fight out of me.
It's simply not a fair fight.

ugotda7
04-18-2010, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reading these posts by the clan verifies what my my wife keeps asking me over and over, " Why do you bother with this forum?"

I honestly do not know.

When I complained about the personal attacks on AZ, the mod tossed me instead.

It's simply not a fair fight. </div></div>

Ever hear of this thing called truth? You two should meet sometime. It's obvious you're still strangers.

Here, let me put it another way - you're a flat out liar. Like I said before, sometimes truth is the best medicine and I'm happy to give you another dose. I'm still here for you.

Maybe when you stop being a liar you'll be able to move forward. Until then the broken record continues to spin.....

Sev
04-18-2010, 03:25 PM
Perhaps the long arm of Wilson extends BD.
Tentacles reaching throughout the vastness of the world wide net.

I noticed Wolfi logged in earlier.

Anybody have a chat?

LWW
04-18-2010, 04:01 PM
I don't think wolfie can function very well with his strings severed.

LWW

eg8r
04-18-2010, 04:57 PM
I have not seen anything that could possibly get her tossed. That would just be crazy. She is probably relaxing and enjoying herself. I am sure as the weather continues to get better she will spend more and more time outside.

eg8r

hondo
04-18-2010, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not seen anything that could possibly get her tossed. That would just be crazy. She is probably relaxing and enjoying herself. I am sure as the weather continues to get better she will spend more and more time outside.

eg8r </div></div>

Wilson tossed her, Eg.
And yet johnny screams over and over " You're not a teacher, Hondo. You molest your students. You're not a Christian!
You're a liar."
Yugo calls me and Gayle every name in the book.
dudley keeps stirring the pot.

Enjoy this forum, my friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

sack316
04-18-2010, 09:31 PM
She just posted on Thursday. My bet is she is off enjoying her weekend and some beautiful weather. Probably out on the water or working in the yard.

Sack

Sev
04-18-2010, 09:57 PM
So why is she not on the members list? That's distinctly odd.

hondo
04-18-2010, 10:20 PM
I just saw where dudley was rejoicing about it on AZ.

ugotda7
04-18-2010, 11:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not seen anything that could possibly get her tossed. That would just be crazy. She is probably relaxing and enjoying herself. I am sure as the weather continues to get better she will spend more and more time outside.

eg8r </div></div>

Wilson tossed her, Eg.
And yet johnny screams over and over " You're not a teacher, Hondo. You molest your students. You're not a Christian!
You're a liar."
Yugo calls me and Gayle every name in the book.
dudley keeps stirring the pot.

Enjoy this forum, my friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Ever hear of this thing called truth? You two should meet sometime. It's obvious you're still strangers.

Here, let me put it another way - you're a flat out liar. Like I said before, sometimes truth is the best medicine and I'm happy to give you another dose. I'm still here for you.

Maybe when you stop being a liar you'll be able to move forward. Until then the broken record continues to spin.....

LAMas
04-19-2010, 12:37 AM
De ja vue?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think wolfie can function very well with his strings severed.

LWW </div></div>
10-28-2007, 03:07 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo;909287</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor ole Hondo. Just a lonely voice crying out in the wilderness.</div></div>

LWW
04-19-2010, 04:40 AM
I like the one about the antichrist better.

LWW

sack316
04-19-2010, 05:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why is she not on the members list? That's distinctly odd. </div></div>

Hmmm, had not noticed that. Good point.

Sack

LWW
04-19-2010, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wilson tossed her, Eg.</div></div>

Evidence?

What's that?

You don't have any?

Whoodathunkit?

LWW

LWW
04-19-2010, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just saw where dudley was rejoicing about it on AZ. </div></div>

Why must you distort everything?

LWW

Sev
04-19-2010, 06:48 AM
Where might I peruse this supposed gloating???

eg8r
04-19-2010, 07:52 AM
What for and how did you get your info?

eg8r

LWW
04-19-2010, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where might I peruse this supposed gloating??? </div></div>
http://www.waldosworld.org/gallery03/otoscope.jpg
Well ... you need one of the above, as it only exists within someone's head.

LWW

Stretch
04-19-2010, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just saw where dudley was rejoicing about it on AZ. </div></div>

Why must you distort everything?

LWW </div></div>

LMFAO!

LWW
04-19-2010, 08:07 AM
It would be hilarious ... if it wasn't the truth.

LWW

hondo
04-19-2010, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What for and how did you get your info?

eg8r </div></div>

Sent you a PM.

ugotda7
04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What for and how did you get your info?

eg8r </div></div>

Sent you a PM. </div></div>

How about you simply post a link.

eg8r
04-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Why would he send you a link to a PM he sent me?

eg8r

hondo
04-19-2010, 04:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would he send you a link to a PM he sent me?

eg8r </div></div>

My thought also.

Sev
04-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Must have been a phone call from the main office aye???

ugotda7
04-19-2010, 11:16 PM
My post about a link was supposed to be a reference about the source for Hondo's assertion that LWW was talking about this on AZ.

LWW
04-20-2010, 02:35 AM
To clarify ... hondo's comment was that I was "REJOICING" in it.

Truth vs truthiness is what hondo always says he wants.

LWW

LWW
04-20-2010, 02:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I complained about the personal attacks on AZ, the mod tossed me instead.

It's simply not a fair fight. </div></div>

And there we have it ... yet another thread rendered into a tale of the eternal victimization of hondo.

LWW

hondo
04-20-2010, 04:45 AM
Post deleted.

Sev
04-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Still no explanation from anybody.

LWW
04-20-2010, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

Your mission, Sev, should you decide to accept it, is to find the root cause of agent G's banishment. As usual, should you or any member of your I.M. Force be captured or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence. This post will self-delete in five seconds. Good luck, Sev.

hondo
04-20-2010, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions and
she doesn't want her friends discussing the details with the haters on here.

She has tried , as I did on AZ, to contact Wilson and Howerton for an explanation but they refuse to respond.
I got no response either when I tried to plead my case to those two.

This is one of the lowest moments in the history of this once fine forum.

I do appreciate your speaking up for me but it should have been done a long time ago.

IMHO, dudley, yugo, and johnny have destroyed this forum.
I honestly can't recall disliking any three people more than I dislike those three.
The absolute bottom of the barrel.

You may now resume your discussion of grilling pizza.

pooltchr
04-20-2010, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You may now resume your discussion of grilling pizza. </div></div>

Hmmmmm, you've got me thinking. I love pizza and I love grilling on the back porch.

And now, I'm hungry!!!

Steve

ugotda7
04-20-2010, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions and

She has tried , as I did on AZ, to contact Wilson and Howerton for an explanation but they refuse to respond.

I do appreciate your speaking up for me but it should have been done a long time ago.

I honestly can't recall disliking any three people more than I dislike those three.

If there's any embarrassment to be had it should for her repeated downright nasty / bitter behavior and gutter mouth, here let me quote one example of her again since you amazingly seemed to have missed it despite the numerous times it's been posted - "STFU"

And maybe if you weren't such a flat out liar who a while back started a bunch of BS posts / threads after getting banned from AZ this wouldn't have happened......because then we wouldn't have felt the need to come here to set the record straight. How about you give that some thought? Got a mirror handy?

And here you are figuratively running your mouth again. If you talk about me you had best be ready for the repercussions. You really are amazing in one regard - you simply just do not learn. Hell, not only do you not learn - you can't even man up and stand behind what you say. How pathetic is that?

Anyway, it's time for the next chapter of “The Martyrdom of Hondo” so go ahead and get on with it. It isn't like we all haven't seen it before.

Sev
04-20-2010, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

Your mission, Sev, should you decide to accept it, is to find the root cause of agent G's banishment. As usual, should you or any member of your I.M. Force be captured or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence. This post will self-delete in five seconds. Good luck, Sev. </div></div>

HAHAH! Nice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
04-20-2010, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there's any embarrassment to be had it should for her repeated downright nasty / bitter behavior and gutter mouth, here let me quote one example of her again since you amazingly seemed to have missed it despite the numerous times it's been posted - "STFU"</div></div>

Well stated, and evidence again of H's selective outrage. I can remember him having fits over people posting OMFG ... but he gives STFU and anti semitic slurs a total pass for ideological reasons - in combination with his own racial slurs and numerous threats of violence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And maybe if you weren't such a flat out liar who a while back started a bunch of BS posts / threads after getting banned from AZ this wouldn't have happened......because then we wouldn't have felt the need to come here to set the record straight. How about you give that some thought? Got a mirror handy?</div></div>

And as old and tiring as that statement has become ... it doesn't detract from it's brutal honesty.

The only reason I first came to this forum is because of hondo's cross forum baiting. The same is true for bama dog. It seems to be true for you as well. H accused me incessantly of "CALLING OUT THE GOONS" ... which I finally did one time just to demonstrate how much ill will he had built up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here you are figuratively running your mouth again. If you talk about me you had best be ready for the repercussions. You really are amazing in one regard - you simply just do not learn. Hell, not only do you not learn - you can't even man up and stand behind what you say. How pathetic is that? </div></div>

Isn't that the truth. If I had over a dozen people willing to join a forum simply to denounce how I was acting like a passive aggressive ninnyhammer I would have to step back and review what I had done to inspire such actions? Not H. He loves it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyway, it's time for the next chapter of “The Martyrdom of Hondo” so go ahead and get on with it. It isn't like we all haven't seen it before.</div></div>

And that's why he loves it ... playing the martyr card.

LWW

LWW
04-20-2010, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

Perhaps she will learn something from all this.

LWW

LWW
04-20-2010, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

Your mission, Sev, should you decide to accept it, is to find the root cause of agent G's banishment. As usual, should you or any member of your I.M. Force be captured or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence. This post will self-delete in five seconds. Good luck, Sev. </div></div>

HAHAH! Nice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

My self-deleter function must be down.

I blame Bush.

LWW

Sev
04-20-2010, 04:22 PM
I find it hard to sympathize with Gayle. I was just perusing the list of derogatory comments that She and Twister made directed at me.

As far as the rhetoric going back and forth by members on the forum perhaps a time for reflection and a little introspection is at hand.

It appears you have either dismissed or forgotten that I have spoke up for you in the past both here and on AZ. It is a habit that give many pause in saying anything at all.

There is a lot to be said about being gracious without further commentary.

Your disputes with Larry and Ugotda7 and JohnnyD are unfortunate. Resolving them will take a certain amount of determination and tolerance by all involved.

More discussions about grillin and Chillin rather than politics could lead to a road of reconciliation.

Under
04-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Now don't be critical of lady.

I know she is taking a sabbatical and reading Ludwig von Mises.

You know, to make amends and catch up on capitalism.

There is even a web pate at Mises (http://mises.org/articles.aspx?AuthorId=718)

Sev
04-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Well that's an interesting site.

Over.

hondo
04-20-2010, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

If there's any embarrassment to be had it should for her repeated downright nasty / bitter behavior and gutter mouth, here let me quote one example of her again since you amazingly seemed to have missed it despite the numerous times it's been posted - "STFU"

</div></div>

."the many retarded posts over here (like yours above)"

hondo
04-20-2010, 09:16 PM
"And here you are figuratively running your mouth again. If you talk about me you had best be ready for the repercussions."

More threats, huh?

hondo
04-20-2010, 09:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

And maybe if you weren't such a flat out liar who a while back started a bunch of BS posts / threads after getting banned from AZ this wouldn't have happened......because then we wouldn't have felt the need to come here to set the record straight. How about you give that some thought? Got a mirror handy?

And here you are figuratively running your mouth again. If you talk about me you had best be ready for the repercussions. You really are amazing in one regard - you simply just do not learn. Hell, not only do you not learn - you can't even man up and stand behind what you say. How pathetic is that?

Anyway, it's time for the next chapter of “The Martyrdom of Hondo” so go ahead and get on with it. It isn't like we all haven't seen it before.

</div></div>

Yet another example of your character.

hondo
04-20-2010, 09:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

My entire quote:

"She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions"

ugotda7
04-20-2010, 11:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"And here you are figuratively running your mouth again. If you talk about me you had best be ready for the repercussions."

More threats, huh?
</div></div>

Uh, oh - drama dog is making an appearance.

Yeah - I'll continue to set the record straight in reply to your incessant BS. Feel free to characterize that however you want.

And the chicken sedan goes rolling along.

ugotda7
04-20-2010, 11:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

My entire quote:

"She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions" </div></div>

Now go ahead and post up the rest of your BS quotes. Come on, try and be "fair and balanced" for a change. Yeah, yeah, I know, this is simply too much to expect. What was I thinking?

ugotda7
04-20-2010, 11:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no explanation from anybody.

</div></div>

</div></div>

."the many retarded posts over here (like yours above)" </div></div>

Sometimes the truth hurts. Just take the medicine for your sickness like a big boy, work on getting better and try to move on.

hondo
04-21-2010, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one."

I think even you, dudley, would have to agree with that statement.
I do remember you being tossed briefly, but that was before AZs moderator became BDs moderator.
And even then you simply came on as another poster during your brief departure.
Now, the long time regulars on here are on the run.

Sev
04-21-2010, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one."

I do remember you being tossed briefly, but that was before AZs moderator became BDs moderator.
Now, the long time regulars on here are on the run. </div></div>

So Wilson is here??

Bring on the El Kabong Avatar!!!

pooltchr
04-21-2010, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So Wilson is here??

Bring on the El Kabong Avatar!!!

</div></div>

I believe it's either Jerry Forsyth or Mike.

Steve

Chopstick
04-21-2010, 07:36 AM

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one." </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Secaucus Fats</span></span>

<span style="color: #3333FF">and if I recall correctly it was over an argument that Gayle started.</span>

LWW
04-21-2010, 07:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one." </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Secaucus Fats</span></span>

<span style="color: #3333FF">and if I recall correctly it was over an argument that Gayle started.</span> </div></div>

I was also banned once because of the leftist cabal.

LWW

ugotda7
04-21-2010, 10:21 AM

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

From Gayle:

Now, the long time regulars on here are on the run. </div></div>

Maybe if she had followed her own advice to someone else and "STFU" she would still be around. And yeah, that and similar types of things she has said are nothing for a little old lady to be embarrassed about.....no, not at all.

Oh well. Recognizing that you have a problem is often the first step to recovery.

ugotda7
04-21-2010, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

My entire quote:

"She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions" </div></div>

Now go ahead and post up the rest of your BS quotes. Come on, try and be "fair and balanced" for a change. Yeah, yeah, I know, this is simply too much to expect. What was I thinking?
</div></div>

Still waiting.

hondo
04-21-2010, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

From Gayle:

<span style="color: #3333FF">and if I recall correctly it was over an argument that Gayle started.</span> </div></div>

If that is true, I retract any statements I made that might appear negative by the mods.
I know that Fats is very fair and has an open mind.
I trust his judgement.

pooltchr
04-21-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, </div></div>

Some things never change. Here she is,refusing to accept responsibility for her own actions, and trying to place the blame on the right! I'm surprised she didn't blame Bush!!!!

Steve

LWW
04-21-2010, 03:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some things never change. Here she is,refusing to accept responsibility for her own actions, and trying to place the blame on the right! I'm surprised she didn't blame Bush!!!!

Steve </div></div>

I have never known a leftist who accepted responsibility for their own actions.

I have never known a leftist who didn't incessantly claim to have been victimized.

I have never known a leftist who didn't have a single person they assigned all <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>EEEVILLL</u></span></span> in the world to.

In my lifetime it was first G-G-G-GOLDWATER!!!! ... then N-N-N-NIXON!!!! ... then R-R-R-RAY - G-G-G-GUUUUN!!!! ... then G-G-G-GINGRICH!!!! ... then B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!! ... and finally P-P-P-PALIN!!!!

LWW

Stretch
04-21-2010, 10:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some things never change. Here she is,refusing to accept responsibility for her own actions, and trying to place the blame on the right! I'm surprised she didn't blame Bush!!!!

Steve </div></div>

I have never known a leftist who accepted responsibility for their own actions.

I have never known a leftist who didn't incessantly claim to have been victimized.

I have never known a leftist who didn't have a single person they assigned all <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>EEEVILLL</u></span></span> in the world to.

In my lifetime it was first G-G-G-GOLDWATER!!!! ... then N-N-N-NIXON!!!! ... then R-R-R-RAY - G-G-G-GUUUUN!!!! ... then G-G-G-GINGRICH!!!! ... then B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!! ... and finally P-P-P-PALIN!!!!

LWW </div></div>

Now your all gloating, very telling. But then mocking someone who is not even here and unable to defend themselves is just your style. St.

LAMas
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
She would still be ranting here if the newbees from AZ weren't invited over here a couple of years ago. This was her throne (10,536 points) and as they say, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" and she railed against the newbees from AZ. It was like Ground Zero here back then, absent of a Moderator with Stones to do the right thing.

Fortunately there is a new Sheriff in town from AZ and peace is now restored.

Maybe SONoma can return and add some color here?

His style? LWW is a man of Integrity and Class.

"He who laughs last laughs best."

Can I get an Amen?

Qtec
04-22-2010, 12:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now your all gloating, <u>very telling.</u> </div></div>

Yes it is Stretch.
They came over here and targeted the most vulnerable poster. They ganged up on her and she reacted. When she complained to the Mods, they did nothing. When she complained too much, it was easier to boot her than to deal with the AZ posse who are the real trouble makers.

Q

LWW
04-22-2010, 04:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now your all gloating, very telling. But then mocking someone who is not even here and unable to defend themselves is just your style. St. </div></div>

Who's gloating?

What's that?

Nobody?

I already knew that.

Also ... I didn't mock her, I simply explained my history with leftists. Speaking the truth isn't mockery.

LWW

LWW
04-22-2010, 04:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now your all gloating, <u>very telling.</u> </div></div>

Yes it is Stretch.
They came over here and targeted the most vulnerable poster. They ganged up on her and she reacted. When she complained to the Mods, they did nothing. When she complained too much, it was easier to boot her than to deal with the AZ posse who are the real trouble makers.

Q

</div></div>

Thanks for confirming post #305014.

LWW

LWW
04-22-2010, 04:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW is a man of Integrity and Class.</div></div>

Thank you sir.

LWW

Stretch
04-22-2010, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now your all gloating, very telling. But then mocking someone who is not even here and unable to defend themselves is just your style. St. </div></div>

Who's gloating?

What's that?

Nobody?

I already knew that.

Also ... I didn't mock her, I simply explained my history with leftists. Speaking the truth isn't mockery.

LWW </div></div>

Your history with leftists is one of your own makeing. Try and wrap your brain around that. Then take some responsability for once in your pathetic life. St.

pooltchr
04-22-2010, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They came over here and targeted the most vulnerable poster. They ganged up on her and she reacted. When she complained to the Mods, they did nothing. When she complained too much, it was easier to boot her than to deal with the AZ posse who are the real trouble makers.

Q

</div></div>

And poor Gayle was just an innocent bystander in all of this? Even you have to admit that Gayle contributed more than her share to the negativity on the board. You can at least be honest about that.
Her constant attacks on everyone who disagreed with her are well documented.

Steve

Stretch
04-22-2010, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She would still be ranting here if the newbees from AZ weren't invited over here a couple of years ago. This was her throne (10,536 points) and as they say, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" and she railed against the newbees from AZ. It was like Ground Zero here back then, absent of a Moderator with Stones to do the right thing.

Can I get an Amen? </div></div>

He who laughs last.....thankyou for confirming what everyone else has already witnessed. Integrity and class? LMFAO That's like putting lipstick on a pig! St.

LWW
04-22-2010, 06:12 AM
Thanks for confirming post #305014.

LWW

LWW
04-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Thanks for confirming post #305014 for the second time.

LWW

LWW
04-22-2010, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And poor Gayle was just an innocent bystander in all of this? Even you have to admit that Gayle contributed more than her share to the negativity on the board. You can at least be honest about that.
Her constant attacks on everyone who disagreed with her are well documented.

Steve </div></div>

In the logic of the passive-aggressive mind their attacks are always justified as a preemptive "DEFENSE" against those who martyr them..

The actual defense against their attacks is then claimed to be the "ATTACK" to their way of thinking.

LWW

hondo
04-22-2010, 06:45 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
04-22-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for confirming post #305014.

LWW </div></div>

your very welcome. St.

hondo
04-22-2010, 07:09 AM
Sent you a PM.

hondo
04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed</div></div>

She should be.

LWW </div></div>

From Gayle:

If that is true, I retract any statements I made that might appear negative by the mods.
I know that Fats is very fair and has an open mind.
I trust his judgement. </div></div>

That certainly nipped the Fats tossed Gayle comments, didn't it?

As we say in the Hood, " Chop, chop." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
04-22-2010, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned</span> while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions and
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>she doesn't want her friends discussing the details</span> with the haters on here.</div></div>

Followed by:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated</span> by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one."</div></div>

So, let me see if I have this right.

She is "embarrassed and humiliated" by this ... even though she is neither "embarrassed" nor "humiliated" by this?

And ... she doesn't want you to discuss this on the board, so she sends you messages about it to post and discuss on the board?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>WOW!</u></span></span>

LWW

pooltchr
04-22-2010, 06:18 PM
And nobody sees any hypocracy in any of it!

Steve

ugotda7
04-22-2010, 09:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned</span> while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions and
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>she doesn't want her friends discussing the details</span> with the haters on here.</div></div>

Followed by:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated</span> by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one."</div></div>

So, let me see if I have this right.

She is "embarrassed and humiliated" by this ... even though she is neither "embarrassed" nor "humiliated" by this?

And ... she doesn't want you to discuss this on the board, so she sends you messages about it to post and discuss on the board?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>WOW!</u></span></span>

LWW
</div></div>

You big meanie.....how dare you point out their latest public display of ignorance and stupidity.

LAMas
04-22-2010, 11:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She would still be ranting here if the newbees from AZ weren't invited over here a couple of years ago. This was her throne (10,536 points) and as they say, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" and she railed against the newbees from AZ. It was like Ground Zero here back then, absent of a Moderator with Stones to do the right thing.

Can I get an Amen? </div></div>

He who laughs last.....thankyou for confirming what everyone else has already witnessed. Integrity and class? LMFAO That's like putting lipstick on a pig! St. </div></div>

AZers are still shucking and jiving here....Where's Gayle?
Gayle wears lipstick?

LWW
04-23-2010, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And nobody sees any hypocracy in any of it!

Steve </div></div>

Again ... it's doublethink in action.

I have no doubt that hondo believes that BOTH statements are absolutely true and conflict free.

LWW

wolfdancer
04-23-2010, 07:38 PM
I believe Gayle was tossed after threatening to use her stun gun to disable, then torture, an unarmed opponent, then "take them out" with one of the many small arms weaponry, she mentioned.
Wait, that might not have been her....so many threatening posts here lately; it's hard to remember who was writing "your greatest fears", etc.
Hard to believe then, that these kind of posts merit the Good Housekeeping seal of approval, while her responding to one of the many insulting posts directed towards her, is considered a mortal sin.
I counted the last 100 posts....last Sunday. lww had authored 47 of them, while the "left" had written....9.
A quick glance at the post count since then...shows similar percentages. So, when I read ugotta's post where he had to come over here, to correct, "right" this left wing cesspool(a cesspool,.. with only 10% of the posts???)...I'm guessing that he won't be satisfied, until the board has been completely purged of non-right wingers, just like that other site....
AND....how about this amazing invention for safely disposing of right wing posts, while doing them justice in the process?.....:
*** (http://www.wimp.com/officepaper/)

pooltchr
04-23-2010, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I counted the last 100 posts....last Sunday. lww had authored 47 of them, while the "left" had written....9.

</div></div>

You need to get a life, if you have that kind of time on your hands.
If, as you would have us believe, he is just a worthless troll, why would you bother counting everyone's posts just to get a percentage?
Do you really not have anything more important to do? I work with several non profit groups that could use volunteers to do something worth while.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-23-2010, 09:50 PM
It took just 3 minutes to scan the posts...and I just mentioned the count and rough percentages.....it also was the first post that I have made in a few days.......
You seem to have the time to post, with some "pissy" remark, behind each and every post that either Gayle, or myself make....maybe you should take your own advice

Stretch
04-24-2010, 02:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It took just 3 minutes to scan the posts...and I just mentioned the count and rough percentages.....it also was the first post that I have made in a few days.......
You seem to have the time to post, with some "pissy" remark, behind each and every post that either Gayle, or myself make....maybe you should take your own advice
</div></div>

Wolf, he was pissy at me too, imagine! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif But then, so is 90% of the board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
04-24-2010, 04:51 AM
Wolfie ... stretch ... you guys crack me up.

After spewing your hatred filled bile laced with profanity, ad hominem attacks, and threats of violence ... you then claim to be victims.

You aren't yet up to hondo levels of martyr fantasy ... but the gap is closing.

LWW

Qtec
04-24-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lww had authored 47 of them, while the "left" had written....9 </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to get a life, if you have that kind of time on your hands. </div></div>

<u>Do you hate truth?
</u>

In 2.5 years LWW has made almost 6,000 posts.

Gayle, in 8 years has made 10,000 posts.

DO THE MATH.................?

Did that take long?

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Who is the drama queen?</span>

Q

hondo
04-24-2010, 05:50 AM
LWW- 5993 posts since Oct. '07.
Hondo- 3613 posts since Sept. '03.

Remember when dudley was counting my posts?

Jesu Maria!!!!

Sev
04-24-2010, 08:50 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
04-24-2010, 08:58 PM
And here I thought you abandoned us.

Qtec
04-25-2010, 06:59 AM
bump.

Q

LWW
04-25-2010, 07:09 AM
It appears that you are making a run for the crown.

LWW