PDA

View Full Version : Patrick's autograph and Tom Brooklyn

Kato
08-21-2002, 12:17 PM
Tom, do you realize your autograph is now worth $140? I'm sure the offers for it are pouring in but as a low level collector of autographs and sports cards I'd recommend you keep that. It's value seems to go up consistently. Too bad for Josh Garland, his doesn't seem to be appreciating nearly as quickly/ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif.

Kato~~~just a tad jealous of Tom's business savy.

TomBrooklyn
08-21-2002, 07:58 PM
I got a real winner there RJ. I got the first card also. It's like a rookie card. It's $140 face now, but I won't consider anything under 1G at the momemt.

Can you imagine the value if Patrick gets elected President of the World? I'll be a millionaire!! Of course, if Patrick gets elected we won't need the money suppossedly, but I'm sure they'll be a big black market.

Kato
08-21-2002, 10:22 PM
Amen Tom, apparently you are 1 smart cookie/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif.

Kato

Patrick
08-22-2002, 05:07 AM
I have added new special rules:

"When Patrick wins the world championships in another sport, the value of all autographs will increase by 5 times!

When Patrick gets elected President of the world, the value of all autographs will increase by 10 times!!"

Patrick

<font color=blue>"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but the people who don't do anything about it. --- Albert Einstein"</font color=blue>

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 05:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Tom, do you realize your autograph is now worth $140? I'm sure the offers for it are pouring in but as a low level collector of autographs and sports cards I'd recommend you keep that. It's value seems to go up consistently. Too bad for Josh Garland, his doesn't seem to be appreciating nearly as quickly/ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif.

Kato~~~just a tad jealous of Tom's business savy. <hr></blockquote>

Patrick,

originally your autograph was 5$. now it is too much for me to afford. if you would sell your autograph with your picture on it (so that I can see how handsome you are), I would pay $10.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 05:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I got a real winner there RJ. I got the first card also. It's like a rookie card. It's $140 face now, but I won't consider anything under 1G at the momemt.

Can you imagine the value if Patrick gets elected President of the World? I'll be a millionaire!! Of course, if Patrick gets elected we won't need the money suppossedly, but I'm sure they'll be a big black market. <hr></blockquote>

My son is making inventions. Patrick is smart. If he would turn his attention to making inventions and patenting them, he would get rich faster. Patrick obviously knows a lot about computers. He could do it. I think Patrick should design some video games and create a new, better mother board.

bluewolf

Patrick
08-22-2002, 05:44 AM
Autograph number 10 is worth 10% of autograph 1, but it increases in value only 10 cents per day. <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm</a>

Patrick

<font color=blue>"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but the people who don't do anything about it. --- Albert Einstein"</font color=blue>

TomBrooklyn
08-22-2002, 08:23 AM
Actually, the original price of the cards was $3.00, but my payment got delayed, so to make it up to him, I sent Patrick a fiver instead of a trey.

Although some might think I might object to a lowering of the price of a card because it might devalue my card, in this case I waive any objection because bluewolf is a certified owner of one of Patricks aiming system videos, and a front-running choice to co-author a book with him. Therefore in fact, I encourage Patrick to let bluewolf in on a piece of the action at the special price she offered.

Besides, I have the Number 1 card in the series, and even a doubling of the value of the cards in this time-frame makes it an excellent investment.

Also, any consideration Patrick shows now in offering a special price, may reflect well on him later when his Presidential campaign gears up.

The slogan might read: [b]<font color=red>PATRICK:</font color=red> FRIEND OF<font color=blue> THE PEOPLE.</font color=blue>

Patrick
08-23-2002, 03:46 PM
I can create a special autograph card, that costs $10 and everyone can buy that same card, the pictures on the card will be the same but the cards are numbered and has the owner's name.
The card's price will always be $10 to everyone and will increase in value 10 cents per day.

Patrick