PDA

View Full Version : William Jefferson Clinton ordered Waco attack.

LWW
04-20-2010, 01:04 PM
This is astonishing.

After claiming that the actions of tea party types motivated Timothy McVeigh ... which even a moron knows to be a lie as McVeigh was clear that Waco was his motivation ... we now find that it was the actions of Billy Jeff which directly led to the Waco travesty, and like a true coward he let a woman take the blame for his treachery.

Before any of the Clintonista get their shorts in a knot, I'm not blaming anyone but McVeigh for his killing spree. I am condemning Clinton for telling such vicious lies when he knew them to be lies.

Man up Billy. America deserves an apology.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy</u></span>

By Fred Dardick Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It looks like somebody is going to have to update the Waco Siege page on Wikipedia. Apparently the whitewashed history that former President Bill Clinton would like us to believe regarding the 1993 federal assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, is missing important details regarding his own personal involvement.

In response to Bill Clinton’s highly publicized linking of the Tea Party movement to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing in an op-ed piece for the New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was Clinton himself, and not Attorney General Janet Reno, as Americans have been led to believe for the past 17 years, who called the shots during the 1993 botched invasion that led to the death of seventy-six people.

Speaking on the Hannity program on the Fox News Network, Morris criticized Clinton for his Oklahoma City comments: “Let’s understand what was Timothy McVeigh’s motivation …he himself had said that it was the reaction to the Waco takeover. Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover.”

Morris went on to say, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Clinton in fact was so ashamed about what he did in Waco that he was not going to appoint Janet Reno to a second four-year term. She told him in a meeting right before the inauguration day … ‘If you don’t appoint me I’m going to tell the truth about Waco.’ And that forced Clinton’s hand … It’s never been said (publicly) before.”</span>

For years, Clinton has been criticized for his leadership of the federal government during the Waco crisis, but he has managed to escape personal responsibility for the tragedy. With Morris’s statements, it appears this may no longer be possible. It would seem that Clinton was far more intimately involved with the government response at Waco than previously reported.

While there may be a link between Clinton and the Oklahoma City bombing, I would hardly blame the actions of a psychopath on any one individual or political party.

However, for Clinton to associate such a horrible act of violence with freedom loving Americans, especially given the fact that he must be fully aware that it was his decisions that led to the Waco catastrophe which in turn inspired Timothy McVeigh, is remarkably shameless. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;TRUTH ... FINALLY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22200)

LWW

pooltchr
04-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Say it isn't so!!!!!

Not Willie!!!!!!!!

Steve

cushioncrawler
04-20-2010, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill Clinton was far from blameless in the Waco attack. While he sought to shift the responsibility to Attorney General Janet Reno, acting as if he were merely a by-stander, subsequent histories make it clear that he was smarting from criticism that the failure of the feds to act and their continued toleration of the siege showed him to be too weak to be a good president. He would often complain about the unfairness of this coverage to me as he recounted the events leading up to the Waco raid.</div></div>If Bill ordered the attack then that certainly iz bad bad stuff. Probly wouldnt hav been so bad bad, if things (at Waco) had turned out gooder. And if it hadnt ignited McVeigh (and hiz christian helpers).
But i dont see any detail explaining how Bill "called the shots".
madMac.

Sev
04-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Fire!!!!

Succinct on so many levels.

Qtec
04-20-2010, 07:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say it isn't so!!!!!

Not Willie!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

It isn't so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did Dick Morris fabricate new Clinton-Reno-Waco story?

April 20, 2010 12:20 am ET by Brian Frederick

Dick Morris, who has made a career out of dishonestly trashing the Clintons, suddenly and conveniently claimed on Monday night's Hannity that then-Attorney General Janet Reno threatened President Clinton in early 1997 by saying that if he didn't re-appoint her as attorney general, she was "going to tell truth about Waco." After host Sean Hannity said, "I don't remember you telling this story before," Morris replied, "No, it's never been said before." Morris went on to say: "I know that he told me -- Clinton told me -- that I couldn't not appoint Reno because she would have turned on me over Waco. That's the phrase he used." Predictably, the right-wing blogs immediately highlighted Morris' comments.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>However, when Morris wrote about Clinton, Reno, and Waco in his 2004 book, Because He Could, <u>he told a much different story.</u> </span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>In fact, he indicated that he had <u>no idea</u> why Clinton reappointed Reno and <u>merely speculated </u></span>that it "may well have been" that Reno was "demanding reappointment as her price for taking the fall for Waco."</div></div> link (http://mediamatters.org/blog/201004200001)

Q

LWW
04-21-2010, 04:08 AM
Sorry dude ... but your first link, to his book in 2004, shows that he in fact did not tell a "MUCH DIFFERENT STORY" - so, it's not my fault you don't read your own links.

I suggest that you start.

LWW

Qtec
04-21-2010, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry dude ... but your first link, to his book in 2004, shows that he in fact did not tell a "MUCH DIFFERENT STORY"

LWW </div></div>

No it doesn't. Its not my fault you don't understand English.

Q

Qtec
04-21-2010, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After host Sean Hannity said, "I don't remember you telling this story before," Morris replied, "No, it's never been said before." </div></div>.....because <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"I just made it up."</span>

Q

Qtec
04-21-2010, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry dude ... but your first link, to his book in 2004, shows that he in fact did not tell a "MUCH DIFFERENT STORY" - so, it's not my fault you don't read your own links.

I suggest that you start.

LWW </div></div>

LOL..there is egg on someone's face.........LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Morris walks back dubious claim that Clinton reappointed Reno so she wouldn't "turn on" him over Waco
After stating as fact that Clinton told him that he reappointed Reno "because she would have turned on me over Waco," <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Morris now admits that it is his <span style='font-size: 26pt'>"conjecture</span> based on the facts."</span> </div></div>

Calling LWW, the great debater. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Do you know what conjecture means? Need a link?</span>

Dick Morris..............LOL

Q

LWW
04-21-2010, 07:03 AM
Again, do you read your own links?

This claim:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After stating as fact that Clinton told him that he reappointed Reno "because she would have turned on me over Waco," </div></div>

as your own linked video clearly shows that he never claimed Clinton told him this.

Their is no conflict extant other than you believe there is a conflict because MM told you to believe there was a conflict.

LWW

Qtec
04-22-2010, 12:03 AM
You are a friggin moron. Listen, right at the end of the clip Dick says, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"I know that he told me -- Clinton told me -- that I couldn't not appoint Reno because she would have turned on me over Waco. That's the phrase he used."</span>

watch Dick's lips (http://mediamatters.org/blog/201004200001)

Q

LWW
04-22-2010, 06:23 AM
And earlier he said this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I told her," Clinton said, "that no attorney general had ever served for eight years, and that I thought it was not a good idea for anyone to do so. But she was desperate to keep the job. She says she'll quit [as attorney general] after a year -- but she begged me to reappoint her first, so it won't look like I was firing her because of Waco."

I thought it odd that Reno and Clinton should still be talking about Waco, almost four years after the raid. But the very mention of the issue suggests that another dynamic might have been at play here: Reno may well have been demanding reappointment as her price for taking the fall for Waco-- shouldering the responsibility that should have been his. </div></div>

There is no conflict.

LWW

Stretch
04-22-2010, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are a friggin moron. Listen, right at the end of the clip Dick says, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"I know that he told me -- Clinton told me -- that I couldn't not appoint Reno because she would have turned on me over Waco. That's the phrase he used."</span>

watch Dick's lips (http://mediamatters.org/blog/201004200001)

Q </div></div>

Q, thanks for clearing that up. It was obvious from the start but poor Larry only sees what he wants to see. The Truth, and Larry, have been strangers for a very long time. St.

Chopstick
04-22-2010, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Bill ordered the attack then that certainly iz bad bad stuff. Probly wouldnt hav been so bad bad, if things (at Waco) had turned out gooder. And if it hadnt ignited McVeigh (and hiz christian helpers).
But i dont see any detail explaining how Bill "called the shots".
madMac. </div></div>

I was reading up on it yesterday. Looks like he did. You have to search for Hillary Clinton and Waco. There is a ton of material about it out there. Bill is the one who gave the final approval for the assault. Then he let Reno take the blame.