PDA

View Full Version : I still love Anne Heche

hondo
04-22-2010, 08:57 PM
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...c08c5bd2a72780e (http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3 Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Danne%2Bheche&w=350&h=500&imgurl=www.zap2it.com%2Fmedia%2Fphoto%2F2009-08%2F48576354.jpg%3Ftitle%3DAnne%2BHeche&size=32.6kB&name=48576354+jpg+title%3DAnne%2BHeche&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.orlandosentinel.com%2Fenter tainment%2Fzap-spread-pictures-link%2C0%2C5249140.storylink&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.orlandosentinel.com%2Fentert ainment%2Fzap-spread-pictures-link%2C0%2C5249140.storylink&p=Anne+Heche&type=jpeg&no=1&tt=260&oid=19e30272018fbd12&tit=Anne+Heche&sigr=12pppsaov&sigi=1201jpind&sigb=11k1o7opt&src=wow#FCar=dc08c5bd2a72780e)

hondo
04-22-2010, 08:58 PM
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...a148d781267bffa (http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3 Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Danne%2Bheche&w=350&h=500&imgurl=www.zap2it.com%2Fmedia%2Fphoto%2F2009-08%2F48576354.jpg%3Ftitle%3DAnne%2BHeche&size=32.6kB&name=48576354+jpg+title%3DAnne%2BHeche&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.orlandosentinel.com%2Fenter tainment%2Fzap-spread-pictures-link%2C0%2C5249140.storylink&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.orlandosentinel.com%2Fentert ainment%2Fzap-spread-pictures-link%2C0%2C5249140.storylink&p=Anne+Heche&type=jpeg&no=1&tt=260&oid=19e30272018fbd12&tit=Anne+Heche&sigr=12pppsaov&sigi=1201jpind&sigb=11k1o7opt&src=wow#FCar=aa148d781267bffa)

ugotda7
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Do you still love WV history?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/18/AR2005061801105.html

pooltchr
04-23-2010, 07:16 AM
Hondo posted a non political post here with nothing offensive, or even controvercial...two pics of an attractive woman. Why jump on it with a post about something completely unrelated.

I'm sorry, but it is this kind of posting that had driven this forum down hill. You could have just as easily posted your article in a new thread, and not directed it at Hondo. I'm willing to bet that Hondo has probably never even met Byrd, and probably has no connection other than living in the same state.

Steve

LWW
04-23-2010, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo posted a non political post here with nothing offensive, or even controvercial...two pics of an attractive woman. Why jump on it with a post about something completely unrelated.

I'm sorry, but it is this kind of posting that had driven this forum down hill. You could have just as easily posted your article in a new thread, and not directed it at Hondo. I'm willing to bet that Hondo has probably never even met Byrd, and probably has no connection other than living in the same state.

Steve </div></div>

I won't take your money ... but, you would lose.

Longtime AZB members know what I'm talking about.

LWW

pooltchr
04-23-2010, 07:31 AM
Regardless...it still had absolutely nothing to do with Hondo's post. That was my point.

Steve

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Regardless...it still had absolutely nothing to do with Hondo's post. That was my point.

Steve </div></div>

The point you're missing is that Hondo posted a bunch of threads mimicking my Ann Coulter thread in an attempt to instigate.....yet again. I'm just giving him what he asked for. The real issue here is why does he keep asking for it yet keep crying and whining when he gets it? He really must be a conflicted soul.

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo posted a non political post here with nothing offensive, or even controvercial...two pics of an attractive woman. Why jump on it with a post about something completely unrelated.

Steve </div></div>

It's Hondo's endless instigation and talking s**t posts that have driven this forum downhill (a short drive if there ever was one). This became his sole focus in life after he was appropriately banned from AZ. Combine this with his continual martyrdom syndrome and you have a recipe for disaster.

Again, if he stopped instigating and talking s**t then some of us wouldn't even feel the need be here. But for some reason we're still here. I wonder why?

LWW
04-23-2010, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The real issue here is why does he keep asking for it yet keep crying and whining when he gets it? He really must be a conflicted soul.</div></div>

It's like asking why does a dog chase a car or why does a wolf howl at the moon.

LWW

pooltchr
04-23-2010, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The real issue here is why does he keep asking for it yet keep crying and whining when he gets it?
</div></div>

OK, for the sake of arguement, let's say Hondo suffers from a disorder that has him seeking abuse. If you keep giving it to him, you become his enabler.

All the petty bickering from both sides does nothing but fill up space. I find myself just skipping over threads once the have jumped the shark from whatever topic was being discussed to the "Hondo vs the world" talk.

I see your point. He does stir up a fair amount of crap. But someone has to add the heat to bring it to a boil. I'm not suggesting anyone let things just slide, but for the sake of the forum, maybe we don't have to turn EVERY thread into a flame war.

Steve

LWW
04-23-2010, 09:42 AM
I agree wholeheartedly.

You will find however that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>ALL </span>threads <span style='font-size: 26pt'>MUST</span> end up as a testament to the oppression of hondo.

Sev and I have had an ongoing pizza discussion ... hondo has been sprinkling snide comments about it, with minor snarking by his assistant stretch.

I've started more than 1 thread on photography topics ... they were trolled by either hondo or wolfie, usually both, for no reason.

Even in political threads, hondo seldom even adds the obligatory <span style='font-size: 17pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</span> ... instead opting to go straight to personal attacks, immediately followed by his eternal martyrdom.

At risk of sending him up on the cross again ... he went on a martyrdom crusade over this comment once before ... hondo isn't stupid, and could add a lot to the discussions here.

Instead, he lives to disrupt. I've tried to ignore him before ... no success.

He simply bounces between myself, you, UGOT, bama dog, JohnnyD, punter, or anyone else he can find to pizz off. All of us have experienced this and, yes, hondo has unintentionally made most of us sort of a "band of brothers" who cover each others back.

In hondo's mind there is a mass conspiracy between us to oppress him ... while the truth is that I PM very, very little and receive very few from other members.
IMHO, the only thing which will change the dynamic of this is:

- Hondo gives up and leaves, which isn't happening. He's been threatening it for years.

- Hondo is banned. There is history of this happening.

- Hondo decides to ignore people he can't have adult discussions with. This isn't happening either. He claims to have, at last count, over 50 members on ignore.

- Hondo has an epiphany and decides to become a contributor. I would welcome him, and I think others would also, if he did this. I hold out hope that this may someday happen.

LWW

eg8r
04-23-2010, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's Hondo's endless instigation and talking s**t posts that have driven this forum downhill (a short drive if there ever was one). This became his sole focus in life after he was appropriately banned from AZ. Combine this with his continual martyrdom syndrome and you have a recipe for disaster.

Again, if he stopped instigating and talking s**t then some of us wouldn't even feel the need be here. But for some reason we're still here. I wonder why? </div></div>Let me help you figure out why...it is quite easy to see. What you are proclaiming to be hondo's problem is exactly what you are doing. You are talking crap and it is completely irrelavent. Now if you really did care about the forum going downhill you would quit this stupid activity of following him around and posting this garbage.

Grow up.

eg8r

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's Hondo's endless instigation and talking s**t posts that have driven this forum downhill (a short drive if there ever was one). This became his sole focus in life after he was appropriately banned from AZ. Combine this with his continual martyrdom syndrome and you have a recipe for disaster.

Again, if he stopped instigating and talking s**t then some of us wouldn't even feel the need be here. But for some reason we're still here. I wonder why? </div></div>Let me help you figure out why...it is quite easy to see. What you are proclaiming to be hondo's problem is exactly what you are doing. You are talking crap and it is completely irrelavent. Now if you really did care about the forum going downhill you would quit this stupid activity of following him around and posting this garbage.

Grow up.

eg8r </div></div>

Let me enlighten you about a few things since you seem to be confused:

- I didn't come here until Hondo started threads in which he blatantly lied about me and his banning from AZ. See his rape thread for example.

- I will continue to respond to anybody who talks s**t about me. In this case the key word being "respond." Read this again slowly if necessary if that what it takes for it to sink in.

- I really don't care about what you or anybody else thinks about me or this forum.

- If Hondo stops talking s**t then I will not have a need to respond will I? So what's the solution? I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Now how about you grow up and see this for what it is instead of simply making judgments based on your own personal bias.

I hope this has cleared up your confusion.

eg8r
04-23-2010, 10:53 AM
Don't bother enlightening me on anything. You are the new guy in town and to be honest you have zero to add.

eg8r

LWW
04-23-2010, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother enlightening me on anything.

eg8r </div></div>

To become enlightened requires a desire for enlightenment.

LWW

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother enlightening me on anything. You are the new guy in town and to be honest you have zero to add.

eg8r </div></div>

You've already been enlightened just by reading my posts and will continue to be so when you're confused about me.

And you're most definitely wrong.....again. I have plenty to add - most notably some fresh perspective to this inbred liberal cesspool that has been festering over here for quite a while.

Oh and by the way, don't forget to thank Hondo for inviting me over. I can only wonder if he's having any regrets yet?

eg8r
04-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Sorry troll, keep moving on. As far as your little mind thinking you have plenty to add, that is just an illusion. Your activity is proof enough that you are no more than a troll.

eg8r

eg8r
04-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I agree, and for now the dude is acting like a schmuck and is in no position to try to enlighten anyone.

eg8r

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry troll, keep moving on. As far as your little mind thinking you have plenty to add, that is just an illusion. Your activity is proof enough that you are no more than a troll.

eg8r </div></div>

And yet here you are.....still confused and still replying.

Maybe you should give some thought to what that says about you.

LWW
04-23-2010, 11:23 AM
I'll bet he won't complain about boredom for awhile!

And, FWIW, UGOT has been an enormous contributor of info ... especially on current mideast events, and from a perspective that is uniquely qualified.

That, I suspect, is the root of hondo's issue with UGOT ... he offers first hand evidence of the far left's ideology on the mideast situation being more full of holes than they can deal with.

LWW

LWW
04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry troll, keep moving on. As far as your little mind thinking you have plenty to add, that is just an illusion. Your activity is proof enough that you are no more than a troll.

eg8r </div></div>

Sorry ... but you are defending the troll.

But ... you already knew that.

LWW

Stretch
04-24-2010, 03:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, and for now the dude is acting like a schmuck and is in no position to try to enlighten anyone.

eg8r </div></div>

Edd, it looks like ugo's just begging to be banned......i'd complain but.....Naaaaa. The fishings good. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

ugotda7
04-24-2010, 03:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, and for now the dude is acting like a schmuck and is in no position to try to enlighten anyone.

eg8r </div></div>

Edd, it looks like ugo's just begging to be banned......i'd complain but.....Naaaaa. The fishings good. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Really? Why would I be banned?

But if I am banned for responding to repetitive nonsense BS from others then it certainly should not be all by my lonesome.....at least you and a few others should join me. And I think somehow I'll be able to manage.....well, maybe I'll shed a tear or two though.

LWW
04-24-2010, 04:54 AM
That is the gang tactic here.

Under the old regime, wolfie + gayle + hondo + dick + maybe others would fabricate posts supposedly made and demand a member's banishment.

They did it to SF.

They did it to me.

Luckily Wilson has better instincts and investigative skills ... as well as experience with many of the members of the cabal.

LWW

hondo
04-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Thanks, Steve.

hondo
04-24-2010, 08:18 AM

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
04-24-2010, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, and for now the dude is acting like a schmuck and is in no position to try to enlighten anyone.

eg8r </div></div>

Edd, it looks like ugo's just begging to be banned......i'd complain but.....Naaaaa. The fishings good. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

He will not be banned. He has said much worse on both forums and never even gets a warning.

ugotda7
04-24-2010, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, and for now the dude is acting like a schmuck and is in no position to try to enlighten anyone.

eg8r </div></div>

He will not be banned. He has said much worse on both forums and never even gets a warning. </div></div>

"There you go again."

Once a liar always a liar.

LWW
04-24-2010, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, and for now the dude is acting like a schmuck and is in no position to try to enlighten anyone.

eg8r </div></div>

He will not be banned. He has said much worse on both forums and never even gets a warning. </div></div>

"There you go again."

Once a liar always a liar.

</div></div>

Here we go ... hondo calls someone a schmuck and impugns their integrity.

Person responds to hondo's ad hominem attack.

Nexy is for hondo to claim he's victimized.

Also note ... that in addition to hondo bouncing from enemy to enemy in search of a fight ... he also bounces from enemy to enemy buddying up so he can attack them later.

Right now UGOT is the bad enemy and EG8R is the good enemy.

That to shall soon change.

Proceed ... I've already seen this one.

LWW

Stretch
04-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Ooooooooooooohhhh, predicting that everything is in a constant state of change, wowie. From where everybody else is sitting the only thing that HAS NOT changed is your obsession with Hondo. Take away anything "Hondo related" and your 6ooo post would be more like.........12. Sorry, all the assumed name posts, inflamatory Rhetoric posts, and Jesus loves you posts don't count. St.

LWW
04-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Do they offer remedial english classes in your area?

LWW

hondo
04-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Stretch, my wife seems to think that dudley and yugo have some sort of homo-erotic obsession with me.
I don't know.

Certainly they have an unhealthy obsession with me.
I'm all they talk about.

dudley even attacked me over my sauerkraut recipe.
Then when I didn't attack back, he complimented me on my new-found tolerance.
Go figure. And they wonder why nobody's posting anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

ugotda7
04-24-2010, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, my wife seems to think that dudley and yugo have some sort of homo-erotic obsession with me.
I don't know.

I'm all they talk about.

Go figure. And they wonder why nobody's posting anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

It's funny how often you mention us....yet we have the obsession? Been raped lately?

And as for LWW attacking your recipe, one word seems perfect for that......baloney.

LWW
04-25-2010, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, my wife seems to think that dudley and yugo have some sort of homo-erotic obsession with me.
I don't know.

I'm all they talk about.

Go figure. And they wonder why nobody's posting anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

It's funny how often you mention us....yet we have the obsession? Been raped lately?

And as for LWW attacking your recipe, one word seems perfect for that......baloney.
</div></div>

Actually ... it's bologna.

That being said, you have duly noted what I have always said ... all threads exist solely for hondo to demonstrate his martyrdom.

And ... whatever you do ... don't imply that he isn't stupid. That sent up the cross faster than anything I've ever said to him.

LWW

Stretch
04-25-2010, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they offer remedial english classes in your area?

LWW </div></div>

Awwww does my english bother you that much that you insist on going there all the time? GOOD. St.

LWW
04-25-2010, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they offer remedial english classes in your area?

LWW </div></div>

Awwww does my english bother you that much that you insist on going there all the time? GOOD. St. </div></div>

It doesn't bother me ... but the humanitarian in me is embarrassed for you, since you are obviously shameless.

LWW

Stretch
04-25-2010, 10:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they offer remedial english classes in your area?

LWW </div></div>

Awwww does my english bother you that much that you insist on going there all the time? GOOD. St. </div></div>

It doesn't bother me ... but the humanitarian in me is embarrassed for you, since you are obviously shameless.

LWW </div></div>

LOL, it allows me freedom from convention and dogma that mire your otherwize narrow mind. St.

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they offer remedial english classes in your area?

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

LOL, it allows me freedom from convention and dogma that mire your otherwize narrow mind. St. </div></div>

lol, LWW's got you all in a tizzy

LWW
04-25-2010, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they offer remedial english classes in your area?

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

LOL, it allows me freedom from convention and dogma that mire your otherwize narrow mind. St. </div></div>

lol, LWW's got you all in a tizzy </div></div>

Don't blame me.

LWW