PDA

View Full Version : I still love Annie Oakley

hondo
04-22-2010, 09:05 PM
http://www.annieoakley.com/

ugotda7
04-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Do you still love WV history?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/18/AR2005061801105.html

hondo
04-23-2010, 05:20 AM
Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

I forgive him.

Do you and dudley only forgive Republicans who sin?
Just asking.

LWW
04-23-2010, 06:01 AM
Forgiveness has no relevance to justice.

Different concepts entirely.

LWW

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

I forgive him.

Just asking. </div></div>

I'll take that as a yes.

LWW
04-23-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

I forgive him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother Dub, there will be no forgiveness from me</div></div>

You have such a history that seeing thee hoist by thine own petard on a daily basis is actually becoming quite boring.

LWW

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

I forgive him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother Dub, there will be no forgiveness from me</div></div>

You have such a history that seeing thee hoist by thine own petard on a daily basis is actually becoming quite boring.

LWW </div></div>

Easy as taking candy from a WV baby.

LWW
04-23-2010, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

I forgive him.

LWW </div></div>

Easy as taking candy from a WV baby.</div></div>

Yep ... it's amazing that someone can forgive a high ranking klan member for their participation in rape, murder, lynching, cross burning, church burning, and other violations of basic human rights BUT can't forgive someone having an issue with the kleagle's participation in it.

LWW

hondo
04-23-2010, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

I forgive him.

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

More hate and personal attacks.

LWW
04-23-2010, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

I forgive him.

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

More hate and personal attacks. </div></div>

A note to eg ...

He just can't stop ... I can set my watch by it.

- Hondo starts shiite.

- Someone disagrees.

- Hondo claims to be a victim.

LWW

eg8r
04-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Your note taking sucks. You might want to take a second and actually read the whole thread, not just the section the troll, ugotnobrains, has chosen to quote. Surely you are not as dumb as ugotnobrains.

hondo started a thread about Annie Oakley, butthead then made a post about Byrd. This had zero to do with the thread. The idiot knew that but then again he probably knew you would back him. Hondo did not start any crap in this thread but ugotnobrains decided to stalk hondo and start the crap. Even in the replies I get from ugotnobrains he notes he is a troll and that this board should be sad that he is here. Pathetic.

eg8r

LWW
04-23-2010, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your note taking sucks. You might want to take a second and actually read the whole thread, not just the section the troll, ugotnobrains, has chosen to quote. Surely you are not as dumb as ugotnobrains.

hondo started a thread about Annie Oakley, butthead then made a post about Byrd. This had zero to do with the thread. The idiot knew that but then again he probably knew you would back him. Hondo did not start any crap in this thread but ugotnobrains decided to stalk hondo and start the crap. Even in the replies I get from ugotnobrains he notes he is a troll and that this board should be sad that he is here. Pathetic.

eg8r </div></div>

And you completely missed that hondo was making a list of threads mocking the "I LOVE ANN COULTER" thread hoping to get an argument.

Now ... if you want to blame UGOT for biting on the bait left by the real troll that would be accurate.

To give the real troll a pass is astounding. He tried to pick an argument. He got an argument. He claimed to be a victim of the shiite he started. Is that somehow surprising?

To launch into a string of ad hominem attacks against UGOT is quite disappointing to me.

LWW

wolfdancer
04-23-2010, 05:15 PM
How could you forget to include "L'il Orphan Annie" and her guardian, "Daddy Warbucks", a Republican party loyalist?

ugotda7
04-23-2010, 11:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your note taking sucks. You might want to take a second and actually read the whole thread, not just the section the troll, ugotnobrains, has chosen to quote. Surely you are not as dumb as ugotnobrains.

eg8r </div></div>

It seems that stupidity is getting the best of you......somehow I think this isn't the first time and surely won't be the last. You really should learn to read and understand the words being posted here before trying to discuss them. At least then you might have an ounce of credibility instead of coming off as a raving loon.

Here, let me slow this down for you - I started a thread, Hondo mimicked the thread in order to instigate, he's getting what he asked for. There - is that still confusing to you? Maybe you should be asking Hondo why he keeps in essence s**tting where he eats? I can only imagine how much more pitiful his life will be if he ever gets banned from here?

And what's really pathetic is that you're just not capable of thinking above the eighth grade level to see this for what it is. Words........they can be so confusing at times huh?

LWW
04-24-2010, 04:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you forget to include "L'il Orphan Annie" and her guardian, "Daddy Warbucks", a Republican party loyalist? </div></div>

Daddy Warbucks was portrayed as FDR's most loyal backer.

FOCUS WOLFIE!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

LWW

LWW
04-24-2010, 04:47 AM
I'm starting to wonder if EG8R doesn't love the mudslinging.

He was the prototypical "GAYLE FIGHTER" and now has lost his beloved adversary.

That is a very hondo like characteristic ... always seeking a new enemy.

LWW

hondo
04-24-2010, 05:27 AM
Thanks, Eg.

hondo
04-24-2010, 05:28 AM
LOL!