PDA

View Full Version : statistics

hondo
04-24-2010, 04:55 PM
I realize that I am fanning the flame somewhat and I apologize but I feel this comment by yugo about me should be looked at:

"It's funny how often you mention us....yet we have the obsession? Been raped lately?"

So here's what I did. I went back and read the last 40 posts by yugo and the last 40 posts by me.
Here is what I found. Feel free to check it out.

9 posts by me were personal insults directed towards yugo. ( Too many, I admit.
31 posts by him were personal insults directed toward me.

7 posts by yugo were insults direced towards others.
2 by me.

29 of my posts had nothing personal or insulting in them.
2 were not personal or insulting by yugo. TWO!!!!!

Again, I apologize, but I thought the truth should come out.

hondo
04-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Perhaps yugo does not realize what an obsession his hate towards me has become.

I appreciate the efforts of Ed, Steve, Wolfie, Stretch and Q to
try and talk some sense into him.

I've been trying to not pay any attention to his and dudley
constant barrage of attacks on me but that one caught my eye.

hondo
04-24-2010, 05:04 PM
I didn't bother to count dudley's last 40 posts.
I imagine the number of posts directed at me or about me has to be quite high also.

I'm sure we all wonder when this will end.

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 01:29 AM
I wonder how many posts I had over here before you got banned from AZ (for instigating and talking s**t) and starting whining, crying, and flat out lying (instigating and talking s**t) over here about me and others in order to try and gain some sympathy?

Come on, give it a guess.

By the way - have you been raped lately?

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 01:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't bother to count dudley's last 40 posts.
I imagine the number of posts directed at me or about me has to be quite high also.

I'm sure we all wonder when this will end. </div></div>

It may end when you stop instigating and talking s**t. This thread is the latest example. Do you think folks here don't see you for what you are? If there are any who it hasn't yet sunk in with I think this thread will finally confirm it.

But on a lighter note - just when I thought your posts had reached the pinnacle of stupidity here you go and climb higher yet again. Congratulations.

LWW
04-25-2010, 05:48 AM
How many entire threads have now been dedicated to hondo's perpetual martydom?

LWW

pooltchr
04-25-2010, 07:09 AM
And how many of those threads have you guys fueled the flames with your responses. I'm not taking sides either way on this one....but it takes two (or three or four) to tango.

I'm getting tired of all the crap, period. We have lost several long time posters, and will continue to do so if something isn't done.

I thought we were adults here. Why is there so much childishness going on? I opened the forum this morning and there were 57 new posts. I'm betting well over half of them have nothing to do with the thread topic.

It's not just one person.

Steve

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And how many of those threads have you guys fueled the flames with your responses. I'm not taking sides either way on this one....but it takes two (or three or four) to tango.

I'm getting tired of all the crap, period. We have lost several long time posters, and will continue to do so if something isn't done.

I thought we were adults here. Why is there so much childishness going on? I opened the forum this morning and there were 57 new posts. I'm betting well over half of them have nothing to do with the thread topic.

Steve </div></div>

Maybe you should ask yourself what purpose this thread serves for example and why Honduh keeps doing this type of thing? Give credit where credit is due.

After you do that maybe you should ask yourself if those he instigates with, lies about and just in general talks s**t to should just let him get away with it? I will not.

After you do that maybe you should take the next step and address the issue with him......because he's clearly the problem and it's his behavior that has created the degenerating situation around here. As for losing members - ask Honduh if he's happy about that......see previous sentence if it's not clear why he should be asked.

LWW
04-25-2010, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And how many of those threads have you guys fueled the flames with your responses. I'm not taking sides either way on this one....but it takes two (or three or four) to tango.

Steve </div></div>

And who repeatedly steers them into the ditch?

LWW

LWW
04-25-2010, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I realize that I am fanning the flame somewhat and I apologize but I feel this comment by yugo about me should be looked at:

"It's funny how often you mention us....yet we have the obsession? Been raped lately?"

So here's what I did. I went back and read the last 40 posts by yugo and the last 40 posts by me.
Here is what I found. Feel free to check it out.

9 posts by me were personal insults directed towards yugo. ( Too many, I admit.
31 posts by him were personal insults directed toward me.

7 posts by yugo were insults direced towards others.
2 by me.

29 of my posts had nothing personal or insulting in them.
2 were not personal or insulting by yugo. TWO!!!!!

Again, I apologize, but I thought the truth should come out.

</div></div>

Thread started with the sole intent of trolling.

LWW

sack316
04-25-2010, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

No offense meant to anyone but my understanding of trolls is something like this: When one hears a troll doing his thing underneath the bridge, those that aren't trolls will walk on by atop that bridge and continue on their way. Fellow trolls may choose to hop on down and do what all trolls do.

Just a thought.

Sack

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

No offense meant to anyone but my understanding of trolls is something like this: When one hears a troll doing his thing underneath the bridge, those that aren't trolls will walk on by atop that bridge and continue on their way. Fellow trolls may choose to hop on down and do what all trolls do.

Just a thought.

Sack </div></div>

Why would it be fellow trolls who hopped down? Why are there trolls walking atop the bridge? How did they get up there and why aren't they underneath the bridge?

I think it's the trolls who live beneath the bridge that dedicate their lives to dragging otherwise decent people down to their level who are the bane of the internet.

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:16 AM

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:16 AM

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:17 AM

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:18 AM

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:22 AM
My last post on the matter.
Lately, Ed, Steve, and Sev have said "enough" and I truly appreciate that.

Note to LWW. You talk about how friendly the AZ forum is now.

Do you honestly think the non-stop attacks on me are all my fault?
I can't even post a recipe now.

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My last post on the matter.
Lately, Ed, Steve, and Sev have said "enough" and I truly appreciate that.

Note to LWW. You talk about how friendly the AZ forum is now.

Do you honestly think the non-stop attacks on me are all my fault?
I can't even post a recipe now. </div></div>

Baloney....

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Just a thought.

Sack </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:32 AM

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 09:34 AM
"My last post on the matter."

Lasted all of a few minutes.

Baloney....

pooltchr
04-25-2010, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

After you do that maybe you should take the next step and address the issue with him...... </div></div>

Actually, I sent him a PM suggesting that starting this particular thread, while possibly accurate, accomplished little more than poking a stick into a wasp nest. I suspected that it would turn out exactly the way it has turned out.

BUT......

You and Larry both seem to be on patrol for any opportunity to respond to anything he posts. Cooking, as someone pointed out, should not turn into a flame war...but somehow it does. Why is that?

You are as guilty of everything you accuse Hondo of. And Hondo isn't innocent either. The point is, someone needs to be the adult and just say enough is enough. This whole forum has becvome little more that a group of 8 year olds going back and forth with "did not...did too...did not...did too...", while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Someone needs to be man enough to just put an end to it. I will be interested to see who that turns out to be.

Steve

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:49 AM

LWW
04-25-2010, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo @ 8:22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My last post on the matter.</div></div>

Followed by three posts in under a half hour ... and you are being hounded?

Simply amazing.

LWW

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

After you do that maybe you should take the next step and address the issue with him...... </div></div>

Actually, I sent him a PM suggesting that starting this particular thread, while possibly accurate, accomplished little more than poking a stick into a wasp nest. I suspected that it would turn out exactly the way it has turned out.

BUT......

You and Larry both seem to be on patrol for any opportunity to respond to anything he posts. Cooking, as someone pointed out, should not turn into a flame war...but somehow it does. Why is that?

You are as guilty of everything you accuse Hondo of. And Hondo isn't innocent either. The point is, someone needs to be the adult and just say enough is enough. This whole forum has becvome little more that a group of 8 year olds going back and forth with "did not...did too...did not...did too...", while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Someone needs to be man enough to just put an end to it. I will be interested to see who that turns out to be.

Steve </div></div>

LWW
04-25-2010, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Larry both seem to be on patrol for any opportunity to respond to anything he posts. Cooking, as someone pointed out, should not turn into a flame war...but somehow it does. Why is that?

Steve </div></div>

Because hondo is involved.

Let me give you a review of a tactic I have watched these many years.

Right now, you are his buddy because you are trying to make peace ... while he is stirring the pot. A few days ago it was EG8R who was his buddy ... while he was stirring the pot. Before that it was Sev ... while he stirred the pot. In a few days, someone else will try to settle things down ... while he is stirring the pot.

At the same time hondo will troll for a fight. Eight now it's UGOTDA 7. Before that it was me. Before that it was JohnnyD. Before that it was Sev. Before that it was you. Before that it was EG8R. Before that it was bama dog. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But it will always be somebody</span> ... the man bounces around like a superball on a raquet ball court until he finds the fight he simply must have.

The man can't exist without conflict ... <span style='font-size: 17pt'>and conflict he will have,</span> whether you like it or not.

Your attempts to make peace are noble and admirable ... but as I said long ago, there will be no peace unless and until hondo wants peace. Hondo has no desire for peace ... he is absolutely Hitlerian in the way he screams for peace while preparing for his next war of aggression.

That my friend is the sad state of affairs as I see them.

As much as I would like to see peace here, I choose to act like Churchill instead of Chamberlain.

LWW

Stretch
04-25-2010, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Larry both seem to be on patrol for any opportunity to respond to anything he posts. Cooking, as someone pointed out, should not turn into a flame war...but somehow it does. Why is that?

Steve </div></div>

Because hondo is involved.

Let me give you a review of a tactic I have watched these many years.

Right now, you are his buddy because you are trying to make peace ... while he is stirring the pot. A few days ago it was EG8R who was his buddy ... while he was stirring the pot. Before that it was Sev ... while he stirred the pot. In a few days, someone else will try to settle things down ... while he is stirring the pot.

At the same time hondo will troll for a fight. Eight now it's UGOTDA 7. Before that it was me. Before that it was JohnnyD. Before that it was Sev. Before that it was you. Before that it was EG8R. Before that it was bama dog. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But it will always be somebody</span> ... the man bounces around like a superball on a raquet ball court until he finds the fight he simply must have.

The man can't exist without conflict ... <span style='font-size: 17pt'>and conflict he will have,</span> whether you like it or not.

Your attempts to make peace are noble and admirable ... but as I said long ago, there will be no peace unless and until hondo wants peace. Hondo has no desire for peace ... he is absolutely Hitlerian in the way he screams for peace while preparing for his next war of aggression.

That my friend is the sad state of affairs as I see them.

As much as I would like to see peace here, I choose to act like Churchill instead of Chamberlain.

LWW </div></div>

Your hysteria about and refferences to this being war is disturbing. It's a just a gd chat room get a grip. St.

hondo
04-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Steve, my only response has been continuing to count his attacks.
How about if I stop doing that? Is that the start you're looking for?
And I haven't answered one of dudley's attacks.

I am encouraged that you, Ed and Sev are starting to see through all of this and trying to stop it.
It gives me hope in my fellow man.

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 12:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, my only response has been continuing to count his attacks.
How about if I stop doing that? Is that the start you're looking for?
And I haven't answered one of dudley's attacks.

I am encouraged that you, Ed and Sev are starting to see through all of this and trying to stop it.
It gives me hope in my fellow man. </div></div>

pooltchr
04-25-2010, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
43 </div></div>

Richard Petty

Steve

sack316
04-25-2010, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
43 </div></div>

Richard Petty

Steve </div></div>

he he, appropriate last name given the environment of this forum as of late /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack