PDA

View Full Version : Why did the regime lie about a rationing board?

LWW
04-27-2010, 08:11 AM
Well, again, we actually know why.

I'd like to hear any comments from America's august leftist's how they feel after they parroted the party line only to find out they were played?

My guess is that they will claim the rationing board is needed and that they support it wholeheartedly.

>>>OH MY<<< (http://www.breitbart.tv/obamas-budget-director-powerful-rationing-panel-not-doctors-will-control-health-care-levels/)

LWW

llotter
04-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Pain pills are so much cheaper than just about any alternative and with any luck, the habit forming side effects won't have time to come into play. The taxpayers will be grateful that end-of-life expenses will be sharply curtailed and the survivors will be living better because of the hard work of Congress.

Why people like Sarah Palin, with all that talk about 'death panels', would opt of sending more money to keep folks living beyond their useful life simply does not compute.

pooltchr
04-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Obama and the Dems are doing everything they can to destroy our country. We can only hope that the majority of their supporters wake up in time to help us put a stop to it.

Steve