PDA

View Full Version : Don't try this at home

wolfdancer
04-27-2010, 01:20 PM
*** (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Bango-strikes-again-this-time-from-above?urn=nba,237019)

LWW
04-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Kim Jong Il could do it from 15 feet above the rim.

LWW

Deeman3
04-27-2010, 01:54 PM
I live in fear of that deer running out in front of my bike when I'm doing over 150mph!

But, one the other hand, he sure can play the game....:)

DickLeonard
04-29-2010, 01:40 PM
wolfdancer you appear to be the only one on this board posting your the next one to get gang raped. Just don't drink the water.####

LWW
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wolfdancer you appear to be the only one on this board posting your the next one to get gang raped. Just don't drink the water.#### </div></div>

Dick ... please ... we were enjoying a troll free week and wolfie has been posting in a civil manner.

Why do you feel the need to re-ignite old tensions?

LWW

DickLeonard
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
Deeman your scaring the shit out of the deer at that speed I wouldn't worry. I would worry more about getting hit with a tea bag.####

LWW
04-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Perhaps you might avoid being where teabags hang?

LWW

DickLeonard
04-29-2010, 04:59 PM
LWW I just can't imagine you bastards getting Gayle a suspension. YOu people make me sick. This is my last post on this side.####

pooltchr
04-29-2010, 06:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW I just can't imagine you bastards getting Gayle a suspension. YOu people make me sick. This is my last post on this side.#### </div></div>

What makes you so sure it was someone here, and not something she did herself??

Steve

Stretch
04-29-2010, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW I just can't imagine you bastards getting Gayle a suspension. YOu people make me sick. This is my last post on this side.#### </div></div>

Tap, tap, tap. You gotta love a guy that don't mince words. Thanks Dick, it's their loss to see a living Legend go. See you on the pool side......another one gone..... St.

hondo
04-29-2010, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps you might avoid being where teabags hang?

LWW </div></div>

LWW ... please ... we were enjoying a troll free week and wolfie has been posting in a civil manner.

Why do you feel the need to re-ignite old tensions?

LWW
04-30-2010, 12:26 AM
It didn't take you long to show your true colors.

LWW

LWW
04-30-2010, 12:27 AM

Let that one live on as another shining example of our peaceful and tolerant left's level of discourse.

LWW

hondo
04-30-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It didn't take you long to show your true colors.

LWW </div></div>
Hmmm, thought you would see the humor in that.
Sorry. I didn't think repeating your exact words back to you when it seemed appropiate when be labeled " showing my true colors."
Please forgive me. I'll go away again.

Stretch
04-30-2010, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW I just can't imagine you bastards getting Gayle a suspension. YOu people make me sick. This is my last post on this side.#### </div></div>

Let that one live on as another shining example of our peaceful and tolerant left's level of discourse.

LWW </div></div>

Which is about 10 levels higher than your non-stop BS. Yes let it live on. As last words go they were perfect. St.

LWW
04-30-2010, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It didn't take you long to show your true colors.

LWW </div></div>
Hmmm, thought you would see the humor in that.
Sorry. I didn't think repeating your exact words back to you when it seemed appropiate when be labeled " showing my true colors."
Please forgive me. I'll go away again. </div></div>

Well this sabbatical lasted a total of 27 minutes.

How about if you just act in a civil manner instead?

LWW