PDA

View Full Version : What Stocks Will The Oil Spill Affect?

Sid_Vicious
04-29-2010, 06:20 PM
With gasoline prices already climbing, and now this thing in the Gulf, seriously affecting so much fishery aspects, plus the tourism...what financials will it affect? Somebody is going to bet on the disaster, damn financial bum CEOs! Us small fish may as well join in on the good/bad situation to make a buck.

Sid

hondo
04-29-2010, 09:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With gasoline prices already climbing, and now this thing in the Gulf, seriously affecting so much fishery aspects, plus the tourism...what financials will it affect? Somebody is going to bet on the disaster, damn financial bum CEOs! Us small fish may as well join in on the good/bad situation to make a buck.

Sid </div></div>

And this has to do with pool how?

Just kidding, Sid. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bambu
04-30-2010, 07:11 AM
Do fish really know what to do when the end is near? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/NYCBambu/fishpool_620x357_watermarked.jpg

There, now its pool related.

Sid_Vicious
04-30-2010, 12:47 PM
OOPS! I missed this was on the PR side.

cushioncrawler
04-30-2010, 05:53 PM
I've got four 13mm sneaky petes kumming from the usofa. If any ovem hav got any oil stains i'm gonna sue.
madMac.

Stretch
05-01-2010, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With gasoline prices already climbing, and now this thing in the Gulf, seriously affecting so much fishery aspects, plus the tourism...what financials will it affect? Somebody is going to bet on the disaster, damn financial bum CEOs! Us small fish may as well join in on the good/bad situation to make a buck.

Sid </div></div>

BP will be penny stock within a year. Plus everyone can forget about drilling in the Beaufort sea in the Arctic Ocean off the Canadian coast. I heard one oil man say they should have just let that burning oil rig burn! But oh no, the idiots tryed to pour tonns and tonnes of water onto it with the result of sinking the damn thing and snapping the well stem. Otherwise the Gulf would have had a nice "night light" for a while as it burned off untill a fix could be made. Shoulda, coulda, woulda eh? St.

pooltchr
05-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Yep, we would have burned up a few million gallons of oil, but probably a much better situation than the one we are now facing.

The coast guard was considering burning the oil floating on top of the water anyway. Might have been far better to burn it at the source.

Steve

Sev
05-02-2010, 07:37 PM
The Kremlin's rumor factory says it was the North Koreans that sank it.