PDA

View Full Version : When Was The Last Time You Forgot Your ID And Was.

Sid_Vicious
04-29-2010, 07:33 PM
stopped!

Speak English dammit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0

Besides, wasn't all the legal citizens/immigrants over decades of time, supposed to speak English? Remember the oath you saw on TV these new citizens gave? That's a good damn sign when a LEO stops someone to question about citizenship.

I hear all this BS about immigration for forgetting your ID and being a latino speaking person. I'll tell you right now, each and every time I ever drove without a wallet I can count on one had, and I am 58 years old. Now, the times I did, and when friends drove without ID, we all knew, by experience for many, that we would end up in jail without the ID. Why?, because it's insane to blindly just forget your ID and drive. These illegals, read that again, ILLEGALS! by 99.9% of the group of drivers here stopped without any IDs, should be arrested for stupidity if they "FORGOT" IDs.

All these pu$$ys complaining that we are profiling are just rediculous.

I have to add another bullet to the leaving the house without IDs. If anyone here was in another country to travel when they couldn't even speak the country's language...would you elect to travel while consciously knowing you did not have ANY identification on you? You ever traveled to Mexico? Did you ever get out, away from the resort, and about WITHOUT some ID? Point made, until someone gives me a good rebuttal. All this is today in the news is merely a circus! sid

pooltchr
04-29-2010, 07:59 PM
We don't often agree, but I got your back on that one!!

Steve

LWW
04-30-2010, 12:23 AM
I concur with the sentiment, but if you ask anyone from England ... we most certainly do not speak English here.

We don't drive saloons, we don't haul the kids and dogs in a shooting brake, we don't keep our engines under bonnets, we don't check our tyres, and we don't follow a "SHED-YULE" here.

We speak American.

LWW

Deeman3
04-30-2010, 07:52 AM
I have lived extensively, for about half my life, outside this country. Although, like here, it does not come up unless crossing borders in many cases, you do have to keep your I.D. on you, you are "profiles" in any country where you don't llok like a local and most of us figure they have a right to protect their sovernity, by knowing who is in thier country. Many of the ones screaming right now, Mexico and others, are the fastest to enforce these rules.

Go to Mexico City or any place in Argentina, Brazil, Europe, get pulled over by a cop for speeding and tell them you don't have any I.D. Then tell them how you saw them protest the requirement for proof of citizenship in Arizona. You will get an education. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif In all of those places, unless you are a Muslim, you will not get a pass.

This PC bullsh*t is killing this country as fast as it is in Europe. All they have is a head start.