PDA

View Full Version : Thursday nights

hondo
04-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Seems like lots of pool tourneys on Thursday nights but I'm hooked on 4 shows: Fringe, Supernatural, Fast Forward,
and Vampire Diaries.

Anybody watch any of thos shows?

Also Mondays: House and 24.
Tuesdays: Lost and V.
Wednesday: Just started Happy Town
Friday: Smallville.

No pool leagues close to me so I shoot pool and party during the day and watch some t.v. at night.

sack316
04-29-2010, 11:53 PM
My TV watching has slowed... but Thursdays I usually try to catch The Office when I'm at home. Other than that usually sports, discovery, or history.

Mondays: House and/or the CBS lineup, Raw
Tuesdays: usually in class, and nothing I like that I can think of.
Wednesdays: practice night for me, South Park if I catch it.
Friday: league night until the end of this session
Saturday: Not much good on then either, watch some movies and recover from friday /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Sunday: Simpsons, Cleveland Show, Family Guy, and my new favorite show of the last 3 years Breaking Bad.

Otherwise I'll catch Law and order a bunch, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, Pawn Stars, ESPN programming, Comedy Central, Adult Swim.

Oh, and when I take care of my Grandma, she likes to watch Gilmore Girls. Would never admit it if I wasn't so tired, but that show grew on me a little. Shhhh. Not enough to watch it on my own... but I don't hate catching it with her either.

Sack

Sev
04-30-2010, 06:01 AM
Bones, Fringe and the Mentalist.
Going to have to catch Supernatural on the reruns or CD set. Really need to invest in a DVR or build one.
Tried the Vampire diary's. Couldnt get into it. I generally like Vampire series.

pooltchr
04-30-2010, 07:06 AM
24, Bones, Castle, V, and my guilty pleasure, Cake Boss. (If you haven't seen it, the guy is truely an artist, and the show is funny)

Steve

sack316
04-30-2010, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Cake Boss. (If you haven't seen it, the guy is truely an artist, and the show is funny)

Steve </div></div>

Agreed. I tuned in once and almost immediately changed the channel as I rarely watch those cake shows. But something funny happened, and I wound up watching a whole marathon that day!

Sack