PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez/CNN Is A Big Part Of Problems

Sid_Vicious
04-30-2010, 06:55 PM
OK, Fox really turned my stomach when the chimp was in charge. Their announcers on Fox was nothing but aggitators, on purpose. NOW, this jerk Rick Sanchez is re-creating the same damn chit simply for the shock effect. Illegals, what illegals look like, what's police contact mean...give me a F'n break. Shut the F-UP Rick! Now is not the time for retaliation over what Fox did. This guy is a POS when we need something entirely different.

With this crap, it's no wonder nothing gets fixed. sid

cushioncrawler
05-01-2010, 02:19 AM
I must admit i am for zero aliens.
Alltho teknikally i am an alien in ozz, being born in germany.
I see usofa az a life-raft, limit 300 million passengers.
madMac.

sack316
05-01-2010, 03:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, Fox really turned my stomach when the chimp was in charge. Their announcers on Fox was nothing but aggitators, on purpose. NOW, this jerk Rick Sanchez is re-creating the same damn chit simply for the shock effect. Illegals, what illegals look like, what's police contact mean...give me a F'n break. Shut the F-UP Rick! Now is not the time for retaliation over what Fox did. This guy is a POS when we need something entirely different.

<u>With this crap, it's no wonder nothing gets fixed.</u> sid </div></div>

Yes, Fox news is in control of congress, the house, and all legislation that does/does not get passed. Darn shame they got voted into power and have failed to do a damn thing. If we had only known to not vote "fox news" on our ballots, things would be totally different. Had only we been wise enough to vote some dems in total control, things would be much better. Seriously! I mean, give the left congress in 2008, and let the left take the white house in the next cycle... and it would all be unicorns and rainbows right now!

OK, sorry... must admit I have no idea what this thread is about. Just sick of FN, GB, and Limbough (who I can't stand, BTW) be the talking points... when those who are truly in control be left off the hook as those aforementioned entities be the scapegoats.

Really? Open your eyes people! Super-majority for quite some time... even after that figure faded... swing one mere vote. The right F**ed up and messed things up. The left F**ed up and didn't do sh*t to fix anything, despite the cries of "party of no" and whatever have you... fact remains a long period of time was there to do whatever they wanted, regardless of what republicans said or did. They still sucked it up.

Nobody looks out for "us". Deal with it. That was inflammatory, ban me.

Sack

LWW
05-01-2010, 05:47 AM
CNN has become the laughing stock of journalism, exceeded only by MSNBC.

LWW

pooltchr
05-01-2010, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CNN has become the laughing stock of journalism, exceeded only by MSNBC.

LWW </div></div>

Not really that much of a big joke. After all, there are only a few thousand people in the country who even know what they are broadcasting!!!!

Steve

LWW
05-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Troo datt.

LWW