PDA

View Full Version : the board sucks now so...

sack316
05-01-2010, 03:40 AM
shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits.

7 forbidden words, via George Carlin. I did it. I said it. Now ban me. Nothing Gayle said or did could be any worse, right?

Sack

p.s. only posting to such an extreme to show how ridiculous such a ban is. Either A) I will not get banned (shame on admin) or B) I will be banned and be right back (shame on "banned" people who claim difficulty on returning). Just a personal test, as I find this board no longer worthy of caring about my username's fate.

hondo
05-01-2010, 05:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits.

7 forbidden words, via George Carlin. I did it. I said it. Now ban me. Nothing Gayle said or did could be any worse, right?

Sack

p.s. only posting to such an extreme to show how ridiculous such a ban is. Either A) I will not get banned (shame on admin) or B) I will be banned and be right back (shame on "banned" people who claim difficulty on returning). Just a personal test, as I find this board no longer worthy of caring about my username's fate. </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap!

LWW
05-01-2010, 05:51 AM
The forum has let worse than that slide, so I suspect nothing will happen.

LWW

Sev
05-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Pretty sad when the entire forum has to revolve around a contentious female.

I guess having to actually pose ones own arguments vs responding to someone else's rants it take to much effort.

cushioncrawler
05-01-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits.
7 forbidden words, via George Carlin. I did it. I said it. Now ban me. Nothing Gayle said or did could be any worse, right?</div></div>I can go one better.
War rape bomb murder kill christian pope CEO krappymomix pollution extinction unemployment capitalizm.
madMac.

Deeman3
05-01-2010, 09:29 AM
I can also go one better....

Hope and Change

Sev
05-01-2010, 09:30 AM
HAHAHAAHAHA!!!

wolfdancer
05-01-2010, 12:47 PM
( Airplane )
Ted Striker: "this is a rough place - the seediest dive on the internet. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit", or even Luverne!!!

wolfdancer
05-01-2010, 12:52 PM
that's an interesting "take" on the board's ennui.....it's Gayle's fault. Damned if she does, damned if she don't????

LWW
05-01-2010, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sad when the entire forum has to revolve around a contentious female.

I guess having to actually pose ones own arguments vs responding to someone else's rants it take to much effort. </div></div>

Sheep need a sheepherder.

LWW

hondo
05-01-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sad when the entire forum has to revolve around a contentious female.

I guess having to actually pose ones own arguments vs responding to someone else's rants it take to much effort. </div></div>

I'll tell you what's pretty sad.

Nah, never mind.
Bullshit!

LWW
05-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks for biting your tongue.

LWW

hondo
05-01-2010, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's an interesting "take" on the board's ennui.....it's Gayle's fault. Damned if she does, damned if she don't???? </div></div>

I loved the post where King dudley said he would welcome back
Gayle, Wolfie, and Hondo if they would just act civil.

He sure is one magnanimous mother, isn't he?

But he's right about one thing. The minute we stooped
to his and yugo's level in trying to counter their attacks,
we contributed to the demise of this forum.
So, he is right. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

I'll continue to look in and if I see something interesting, I'll post. Other than that, I'm gone.

wolfdancer
05-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I think you should continue posting....and just ignore their replies. It's interesting to me that the same person that is always accusing others of trolling.....their own posts fit the wiki description, (imho):
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

LWW
05-01-2010, 02:18 PM
See ... you just can't participate without claiming to have been victimized.

I especially liked in a different thread where you admitted you had subscribed to threads to make sure you didn't miss a post of mine ... after years of claiming you had me on ignore.

Perhaps we can make a compromise, since my offer of welcoming you back if you remained civil was too much to ask.

Can we just make this the troll thread where you and your ever shrinking cabal can post their never ending tales of woe and martyrdom ... and the rest of us can continue adult discussions in a friendly manner?

LWW

Qtec
05-01-2010, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See ... you just can't participate without claiming to have been victimized. </div></div>

Inflammatory, extraneous and off-topic!

Touché W.

He fell upon his own sword.

LOL

Q

hondo
05-01-2010, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See ... you just can't participate without claiming to have been victimized. </div></div>

Inflammatory, extraneous and off-topic!

Touché W.

He fell upon his own sword.

LOL

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
05-01-2010, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See ... you just can't participate without claiming to have been victimized.

I especially liked in a different thread where you admitted you had subscribed to threads to make sure you didn't miss a post of mine ... after years of claiming you had me on ignore.

Perhaps we can make a compromise, since my offer of welcoming you back if you remained civil was too much to ask.

Can we just make this the troll thread where you and your ever shrinking cabal can post their never ending tales of woe and martyrdom ... and the rest of us can continue adult discussions in a friendly manner?

LWW </div></div>

LWW] Perhaps if Stretch made a friendly posting adjustment we might even improve more?
[Stretch] ok, i'll follow your example. You be nice and i'll be nice. You incite, provoke, or inflame all bets are off. There, now that was easy.

LOL! That didn't take long, did it, Stretch?

Sev
05-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Sigh.

hondo
05-01-2010, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sigh. </div></div>

I couldn't agree more.
The minute dudley stops his inflammatory posting,
we can have a civil board.

Of course, that will never happen.

He's the big dog on AZ. Why does he feel the need to lay around here and keep up the inflammatory posts?

LWW
05-01-2010, 10:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See ... you just can't participate without claiming to have been victimized.

LWW </div></div>

LWW] Perhaps if Stretch made a friendly posting adjustment we might even improve more?
[Stretch] ok, i'll follow your example. You be nice and i'll be nice. You incite, provoke, or inflame all bets are off. There, now that was easy.

LOL! That didn't take long, did it, Stretch? </div></div>

Nope. It sure didn't.

LWW

hondo
05-01-2010, 11:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See ... you just can't participate without claiming to have been victimized.

LWW </div></div>

Nope. It sure didn't.

LWW </div></div>

SIGH. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Stretch
05-02-2010, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See ... you just can't participate without claiming to have been victimized.

LWW </div></div>

Nope. It sure didn't.

LWW </div></div>

I'm not sure whether your comments to Hondo were made before or after my shout box statement. Plus, this IS the "board sucks" flame thread anyways sooooooo i'm giving you the benefit of dought on this one. St

LWW
05-02-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure whether your comments to Hondo were made before or after my shout box statement. Plus, this IS the "board sucks" flame thread anyways sooooooo i'm giving you the benefit of dought on this one. St </div></div>

Are you seriously asking me to believe that this comment violates your "FAIR" standard of being an attempt to "incite" and/or "provoke" and/or "inflame" things?

Seriously?

If so, please explain your failure to either hold those ideologically aligned with you ... or yourself ... to a similar standard.

LWW

Stretch
05-02-2010, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure whether your comments to Hondo were made before or after my shout box statement. Plus, this IS the "board sucks" flame thread anyways sooooooo i'm giving you the benefit of dought on this one. St </div></div>

Are you seriously asking me to believe that this comment violates your "FAIR" standard of being an attempt to "incite" and/or "provoke" and/or "inflame" things?

Seriously?

If so, please explain your failure to either hold those ideologically aligned with you ... or yourself ... to a similar standard.

LWW </div></div>

OK, this is between you and me since neither of us can hold others to a higher standard. As for myself, i've said and done nothing out of line since making a promise to cool down the negativity. St.

hondo
05-02-2010, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure whether your comments to Hondo were made before or after my shout box statement. Plus, this IS the "board sucks" flame thread anyways sooooooo i'm giving you the benefit of dought on this one. St </div></div>

Seriously?

LWW </div></div>

OK, this is between you and me since neither of us can hold others to a higher standard. As for myself, i've said and done nothing out of line since making a promise to cool down the negativity. St. </div></div>

Count me in! I'll hold steady til he starts with the martyr insults again or calls in the thugs again. Fair enough?

LWW
05-02-2010, 10:00 AM
A noble gesture.

LWW

Stretch
05-02-2010, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure whether your comments to Hondo were made before or after my shout box statement. Plus, this IS the "board sucks" flame thread anyways sooooooo i'm giving you the benefit of dought on this one. St </div></div>

Seriously?

LWW </div></div>

OK, this is between you and me since neither of us can hold others to a higher standard. As for myself, i've said and done nothing out of line since making a promise to cool down the negativity. St. </div></div>

Count me in! I'll hold steady til he starts with the martyr insults again or calls in the thugs again. Fair enough? </div></div>

Thanks Hondo, the whole point is that obviously this forum is not moderated in the least. If we don't have ANY standards then nothing good will ever come out of it. One can always trash the message, without trashing the messanger. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

wolfdancer
05-02-2010, 10:17 AM
these two different "folks" found a way to get along:
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79ArrL8VRg)

LWW
05-02-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm hoping you do.

In the mean time ... you just recently were cheering for another member calling me a B*ST*RD.

Hondo stood up for wolfie hacking my PHOTOBUCKET account.

Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea for each of you take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with what your "TEAM" has posted in the past that you have given a pass to.

LWW

LWW
05-02-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Hondo, the whole point is that obviously this forum is not moderated in the least.

St. </div></div>

<u><span style='font-size: 20pt'>REALLY?</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>SERIOUSLY?</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>REALLY?</span></u>

Then where did these posts come from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rumor has it that she has been tossed for 'stirring the pot."</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> one can only imagine what Heinous act of anti-social behaviour it would take to actually get banned!.......or in Gayles case she might have found out about ccb's Republican overlords? Wait, dosn't the same guy that runs azb run this?

St.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wilson has ripped my heart out and taken all the fight out of me.
It's simply not a fair fight. </div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wilson tossed her, Eg.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions and
she doesn't want her friends discussing the details with the haters on here.

She has tried , as I did on AZ, to contact Wilson and Howerton for an explanation but they refuse to respond.
I got no response either when I tried to plead my case to those two.

This is one of the lowest moments in the history of this once fine forum.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one."</div></div>

Could it be that you are wanting a double standard when claiming that the moderation is draconian when that argument fits the agenda ... and then arguing that the moderation is non existent when that fits the agenda?

And, FWIW, please don't attempt to claim that simply observing the truth and quoting y'all rises to the standard of attempts to "incite, provoke, or inflame" this august forum.

LWW

Stretch
05-02-2010, 12:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Hondo, the whole point is that obviously this forum is not moderated in the least.

St. </div></div>

<u><span style='font-size: 20pt'>REALLY?</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>SERIOUSLY?</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>REALLY?</span></u>

Then where did these posts come from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rumor has it that she has been tossed for 'stirring the pot."</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> one can only imagine what Heinous act of anti-social behaviour it would take to actually get banned!.......or in Gayles case she might have found out about ccb's Republican overlords? Wait, dosn't the same guy that runs azb run this?

St.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wilson has ripped my heart out and taken all the fight out of me.
It's simply not a fair fight. </div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wilson tossed her, Eg.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is embarrassed and humiliated that she would be banned while posters like yugo, dudley and johnny can say anything without any repercussions and
she doesn't want her friends discussing the details with the haters on here.

She has tried , as I did on AZ, to contact Wilson and Howerton for an explanation but they refuse to respond.
I got no response either when I tried to plead my case to those two.

This is one of the lowest moments in the history of this once fine forum.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Gayle:

"Do me a favor friend. Please make it quite clear, I am not embarrassed or humiliated by anything I haave ever written on the CCB, nor am I embarrassed by this right wing moderator, banning me. I always knew he was a rightie, ... no rightie has ever been banned, not one."</div></div>

Could it be that you are wanting a double standard when claiming that the moderation is draconian when that argument fits the agenda ... and then arguing that the moderation is non existent when that fits the agenda?

And, FWIW, please don't attempt to claim that simply observing the truth and quoting y'all rises to the standard of attempts to "incite, provoke, or inflame" this august forum.

LWW </div></div>

i'm trying to move on, are you? St.

LWW
05-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I have moved on, but I'm not in denial and I refuse to be Mr Niceguy while the left's trolling continues unabated.

We both know that you simply can't find posts here from the right that even remotely approximate the belligerence and profanity so common from the left.

Insisting that you could is a roadblock to improving the forum.

If the left wants the forum to improve, it will. If they don't, it won't.

Color me hopeful but skeptical.

LWW

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A noble gesture.

LWW </div></div>

Give that man the Noble Peace Prize.

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:09 PM
This is what I find puzzling, Stretch.
When Gayle was tossed the exact same terminolgy was used to tell her why that was given to me when I was tossed from AZ.

When I (and supposedly LWW) were warned recently that the flaming
must stop and I would not get a second warning, it was the same words used right before I was tossed on AZ. LWW ignored
the warnings,( if he ever actually got it) but I have been cautious ever since.

I am not trying to start trouble here. Just explaining what has happened.

Why only single out 2 people?

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">these two different "folks" found a way to get along:
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79ArrL8VRg) </div></div>

That was a great video, Wolfie. Perhaps they had met in an earlier life?

LWW
05-02-2010, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why only single out 2 people? </div></div>

Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, and gayle in the past.

At the risk of upsetting you ... you aren't stupid, you can figure it out if you want to figure it out.

LWW

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:19 PM
One thing we can always count on is the minute we talk peace on here you drag up the past.
You don't want peace. How long ago was the photobucket thing?
Why drag that up?

You thrive on the drama. Admit it and we'll just move on.

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:20 PM

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have moved on, but I'm not in denial and I refuse to be Mr Niceguy while the left's trolling continues unabated.

We both know that you simply can't find posts here from the right that even remotely approximate the belligerence and profanity so common from the left.

Insisting that you could is a roadblock to improving the forum.

If the left wants the forum to improve, it will. If they don't, it won't.

Color me hopeful but skeptical.

LWW </div></div>

Color you an agitator who won't let dead dogs die.
Hopeful for what?

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why only single out 2 people? </div></div>

Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, and gayle in the past.

At the risk of upsetting you ... you aren't stupid, you can figure it out if you want to figure it out.

LWW </div></div>

Yeah, I know what you're saying. One word from you to Wilson and I'm gone.
I get it, dudley. I really do.

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea for each of you take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with what your "TEAM" has posted in the past that you have given a pass to.

LWW </div></div>

Or you will be gone, Stretch. All it would take is one word from dudley and " POOF, YOU'RE OUTTAHERE!"

LWW
05-02-2010, 02:34 PM
You simply can't post without claiming to be a victim can you?

Ten posts ... can you make it, it's a start.

LWW

LWW
05-02-2010, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Or you will be gone, Stretch. All it would take is one word from dudley and " POOF, YOU'RE OUTTAHERE!" </div></div>

Then why haven't I done it?

Think about what you're saying my friend ... it simply has no basis in reality.

Your eternal martyrdom is a self induced illusion.

LWW

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You simply can't post without claiming to be a victim can you?

Ten posts ... can you make it, it's a start.

LWW </div></div>

You want peace? Drop the "victim" and "martyr"
namecalling every time you shadow post me.

Color me not even hopeful.

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Or you will be gone, Stretch. All it would take is one word from dudley and " POOF, YOU'RE OUTTAHERE!" </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Then why the threats? Why say that to him and then to me on two different threads?

LWW
05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Then why the threats? Why say that to him and then to me on two different threads? </div></div>

Well ... you did make it 2 whole minutes without claiming to be a victim of a threat which exists only in your own mind.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-04-2010, 10:35 AM

<span style="color: #000066">Who completely ignores everything you, LWW, Steve, and all of your AZB cronies write...I don't respond to your posts as a rule, nor do I read them as a rule, so it's pretty sad when so many of your posts have to revolve around a female who completely ignores your many rude references to her. </span>

wolfdancer
05-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Gayle, welcome back!!! BUT, take care as......
some here will be baiting you

Gayle in MD
05-04-2010, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, welcome back!!! BUT, take care as......
some here will be baiting you </div></div>

Thank you for the welcome, friend. could have been back days ago, but didn't really find it at all tempting. I really don't intend to stay around here much. The board has been trashed since certain arrivals, and then there were the two or three who always lowered the standards.

I am just droping by to say hi to you, Ed, Stretch, Dick, Q, bobby, Mack, Hondo, Sack..... Hope I'm not leaving anyone out, most of our other interesting and well read posters left some time back.

I can see the usual stalkers are still around, doing the same stalking they always do. Boring!

Later friend...

Love,
Gayle

pooltchr
05-04-2010, 12:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
I am just droping by to say hi to you, Ed, Stretch, Dick, Q, bobby, Mack, Hondo, Sack.....
</div></div>

Not me????? My feelings are hurt!!!!

Steve

Bobbyrx
05-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome back Gayle. Hope all is well. Not much time to post lately but it's been mighty dull reading without your input. Your being banned was a joke. Different points of view is what makes the board interesting. Keep it up!

wolfdancer
05-04-2010, 04:08 PM
My internet provider switched us over to Norton, from McAfee, and it seems like a better app....more bells and whistles.
Norton Safe Web also rates each site....this one is rated:
Norton Safe Web found no issues with this site.
•Computer Threats: 0
•Identity Threats: 0
•Ecommerce safety threats: 0
•Annoyance factors: 0

Total threats on this site: 0

Obviously the rating system isn't 100% accurate...as this site can be very annoying......

Sev
05-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Dam I didnt make the cut!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Sev
05-04-2010, 04:44 PM
You really cant have a significant discussion if one individual that is doing the posting has everybody that disagrees with her on ignore.

LAMas
05-04-2010, 11:01 PM
So the "individual" is also a she.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome back Gayle. Hope all is well. Not much time to post lately but it's been mighty dull reading without your input. Your being banned was a joke. Different points of view is what makes the board interesting. Keep it up! </div></div>

Hi there friend, good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and yours, as well. Thanks for the support. And yes, I too believe it was a joke to ban the one person who consistantly used the ignore feature as a mean of avoiding the worst offenders.

Some people can justify their rude behavior, and some are expert at accusing others of doing the very thing that they, themselves, do on a regular basis.

Anyway, I appreciate all of the CCBers who kept in touch with me through e-mail, and encouraged me with their support.

I've always enjoyed our debates. If everyone from the right were more like you, this would be a far better forum.

Take care now, and thanks again...I'm glad to know that you enjoy my posts, and I truly value all of my friends here on the CCB, and you are surely one of them.

Love,
Gayle

LWW
05-05-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yes, I too believe it was a joke to ban the one person who consistantly used the ignore feature as a mean of avoiding the worst offenders.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

If that's true, why did the mods give the explanation that they gave?

LWW

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Victims often have to "spin" the facts to justify their actions. She seems to have a hard time accepting responsibility for her actions.

Steve

LWW
05-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Where have I seen that character trait before?

LWW

eg8r
05-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Actually she doesn't really. I have read plenty of her posts and emails and I think everyone on this board has agreed they have participated in the negativity here. What she has questioned is the unfair actions of the mod.

eg8r

LWW
05-05-2010, 03:07 PM
On what basis do you claim it is "UNFAIR" ... much less sexist as she most certainly claimed.

I have belonged to many forums on numerous subjects. I have never:

- Seen anyone, besides Gayle, threaten to sue.

- Seen anyone, besides Gayle, threaten to file criminal charges.

- Seen anyone, besides Gayle, threaten to picket another's business.

- Seen anyone, besides Gayle, garner a gang to attempt to get a member banned.

For reasons unknown to me the powers that be have finally started to take a peek at what goes on here.

LWW

Stretch
05-05-2010, 04:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On what basis do you claim it is "UNFAIR" ... much less sexist as she most certainly claimed.

For reasons unknown to me the powers that be have finally started to take a peek at what goes on here.

LWW </div></div>

The fact that Ugo was never banned despite admitting that he didn't care about this forum or anyone on it and was left to attack anyone at will and cross every line of decency while he was at it speeks volumes about the "selective" banning standards of this forum. St.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Victims often have to "spin" the facts to justify their actions. She seems to have a hard time accepting responsibility for her actions.

Steve </div></div>

Did you not expose my personal, private legal first name right on this site? That is against the rules of the forum, but you wre allowed to get away with it. That is also against the law.

I have never picketed your business. I have never insinuated that I have embarrassing information about you from your past, either. What you did was intimidation.

If you think your are that important to me, that I would bother with you at all, then you are truly out of touch with reality.

I asked you to join me in a mutual total ignore, for the sake of others here, who had to be exposed to the mutual dislike which was obvious. You refused. For the most part, I do not respond to your continuous sarcastic insinuations and attacks. I ignore them. I don't have to read them, I already know your posting style, and I don't read them as a rule.

End of story.

G.

LWW
05-05-2010, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On what basis do you claim it is "UNFAIR" ... much less sexist as she most certainly claimed.

LWW </div></div>

The fact that Ugo was never banned despite admitting that he didn't care about this forum or anyone on it and was left to attack anyone at will and cross every line of decency while he was at it speeks volumes about the "selective" banning standards of this forum. St. </div></div>

Do you see him on the member's list?

I have found it best to know what one is talking about before one posts.

LWW

LWW
05-05-2010, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you not expose my personal, private legal first name right on this site? That is against the rules of the forum, but you wre allowed to get away with it. That is also against the law.

G. </div></div>

Stating someone's name is not illegal.

And, if it's private how did he get it?

LWW

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Oddly enough he writes to the effect that you were banned for what you posted,and says you should own up to that,.... meanwhile his <s>mellow </s> fellow yellow journalist, lww laments that he was banned for what you either tricked, or forced him to write.
Seems to me that if you post, you can expect him to be posting directly behind you with some insults....also,followed by the other guy who thinks "ad hominem" refers to the ad copy on Huffington Post, maybe?
I think they both seem to confuse the word "target" with "victim"
Just because they have targeted you, does not make you their victim. But I guess "victim" is a power word for them....they believe they "hold sway over you"?

Stretch
05-05-2010, 06:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On what basis do you claim it is "UNFAIR" ... much less sexist as she most certainly claimed.

LWW </div></div>

The fact that Ugo was never banned despite admitting that he didn't care about this forum or anyone on it and was left to attack anyone at will and cross every line of decency while he was at it speeks volumes about the "selective" banning standards of this forum. St. </div></div>

Do you see him on the member's list?

I have found it best to know what one is talking about before one posts.

LWW </div></div>

I know, i see you struggled with that daily. St.

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Did you not expose my personal, private legal first name right on this site?

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't know. What is your personal private legal first name? </span>

I have never picketed your business.

<span style="color: #FF0000">But you did threaten to do so. </span>

If you think your are that important to me, that I would bother with you at all, then you are truly out of touch with reality.

<span style="color: #FF0000">And yet, you continue to post to me, and about me. That one post you deleted while I was in the process of counting, had you naming me by name 7 times, and a dozen more as "he". If I'm so unimportant to you, why do you waste so much time on me? </span>

End of story.

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Steve </span>

LWW
05-06-2010, 03:54 AM
You just can't ever admit that you post without knowledge ... but the rest of us know.

LWW

Stretch
05-06-2010, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just can't ever admit that you post without knowledge ... but the rest of us know.

LWW </div></div>

Still struggling i see. St.

Gayle in MD
05-06-2010, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Did you not expose my personal, private legal first name right on this site?

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't know. What is your personal private legal first name? </span>

I have never picketed your business.

<span style="color: #FF0000">But you did threaten to do so. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">And yet, you continue to post to me, and about me. That one post you deleted while I was in the process of counting, had you naming me by name 7 times, and a dozen more as "he". If I'm so unimportant to you, why do you waste so much time on me? </span>

End of story.

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Steve </span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>If I'm so unimportant to you, why do you waste so much time on me? </span> </div></div>

Coming from you, that's actually pretty hilarious, and just another example of your inability to understand reality.

While you've long been dependent on twisting the facts, I think everyone here knows that you stalk every one of my posts.

I think, also, everyone here has read my requests of you to join me in a mutual total ignore, for the sake of having more peace around here.

As well, A simple count of the number of times you post behind my posts, compared to the number of times I completely ignore you, and do not respond at all to you, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, which one of us has the problem. Clearly, it is you, not that you could or would ever own up to it.

I say, again, for the most part I scroll by everything you, LWW, Sev, Ugo, all of the attacking AZBers, writes, or posts, and when done right behind my posts. that has long been the way I have handled uninformed, insulting blow hards, with nothing of value to offer.

Deny it all you want, the facts are clear to everyone else.

Your friend, LWW needs to look up passive aggression, as well. It fits both of your posting styles as regards both your histories in stalking my every thread, or post which I write.

"maybe I'll just print up a t.shirt with his quote on it and...."

Not a threat, at all, just another example of your need to feel important, and to exaggerate something that only you, obviously, took serious, and further, your fear over being exposed for having written what you wrote, is proof of it's repulsive and offensive nature.

To me, you are completely irrelevant. As I said before, ignoring both of you is easy to do, but for the two of you, ignoring me is impossible....hence, the problem lies with you both, you are the aggressors, not I. I am the one who ignores you....which, as we have seen here for years, only seems to fuel both your on-going issues with passive aggression.

See, the truth is, ignoring people, is not aggresive, at all. Stalking every one of their posts, however, is passive agression personified.

Now go back to trying to parlay the very few times over the last few years that I have ever responded, or posted to you, into another of your fantasy stories about my sending you a barrage of posts, or of filling up your in-box, exactly four pm's, in over ten years..... This is all about Your standard M.O., which is to greatly exaggerate EVERYTHING, at all times, except, of course, your own poor bahavior, and misinformation.....just keep the facts straight, I don't stalk your posts, nor LWW's, nor any of the other who actually DO continue to , "Stir the pot" around here, and who post behind everything I write. Neither of your are staisfied with bashing me non stop here. No, just one stie isn't enough for either of you. You have to do it all twice, both here and over at AZB.

Don't bother resopnding. I've made my points, they are the truth, and now, be content back on total ignore, where you will remain from now on....continuing to stir the pot, while gasping, "Who me?"

G.

LWW
05-06-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your friend, LWW needs to look up passive aggression, as well.

G.

</div></div>

How do you know I used that phrase if you don't read my posts?

LWW

pooltchr
05-06-2010, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
To me, you are completely irrelevant.
</div></div>

And yet, it takes you 13 paragraphs to respond.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-06-2010, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I said before, ignoring both of you is easy to do, but for the two of you, ignoring me is impossible....hence, the problem lies with you both, you are the aggressors, not I. I am the one who ignores you....which, as we have seen here for years, only seems to fuel both your on-going issues with passive aggression.
</div></div>
Had I read that "reminder" yesterday, I wouldn't have wasted my time replying to him.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 01:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is what I find puzzling, Stretch.
When Gayle was tossed the exact same terminolgy was used to tell her why that was given to me when I was tossed from AZ.

When I (and supposedly LWW) were warned recently that the flaming
must stop and I would not get a second warning, it was the same words used right before I was tossed on AZ. LWW ignored
the warnings,( if he ever actually got it) but I have been cautious ever since.

I am not trying to start trouble here. Just explaining what has happened.

Why only single out 2 people? </div></div>All your knowledge and you can't figure it out on your own.Ummm.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's an interesting "take" on the board's ennui.....it's Gayle's fault. Damned if she does, damned if she don't???? </div></div>

I'll continue to look in and if I see something interesting, I'll post. Other than that, I'm gone. </div></div>The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 04:26 PM

Sack

p.s. only posting to such an extreme to show how ridiculous such a ban is. Either A) I will not get banned (shame on admin) or B) I will be banned and be right back (shame on "banned" people who claim difficulty on returning). Just a personal test, as I find this board no longer worthy of caring about my username's fate. </div></div>Terrible language .Can't you talk about pool.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 04:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's an interesting "take" on the board's ennui.....it's Gayle's fault. Damned if she does, damned if she don't???? </div></div>

I'll continue to look in and if I see something interesting, I'll post. Other than that, I'm gone. </div></div>Poor hondo victimized yet again.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits.

Sack

p.s. only posting to such an extreme to show how ridiculous such a ban is. Either A) I will not get banned (shame on admin) or B) I will be banned and be right back (shame on "banned" people who claim difficulty on returning). Just a personal test, as I find this board no longer worthy of caring about my username's fate. </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap! </div></div>Applauding porn now.You need to grow up.

Qtec
05-12-2010, 12:52 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Your last 5 posts.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All your knowledge and you can't figure it out on your own.Ummm. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Terrible language .Can't you talk about pool. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Applauding porn now.You need to grow up. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Poor hondo victimized yet again.</div></div>

All your posts are the same. Negative, nothing to do with the topic and directed at the poster, not the argument. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Classic TROLL.</span>

If we had a real Mod you would be toast.

Q.......go away

sack316
05-12-2010, 04:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits.

Sack

p.s. only posting to such an extreme to show how ridiculous such a ban is. Either A) I will not get banned (shame on admin) or B) I will be banned and be right back (shame on "banned" people who claim difficulty on returning). Just a personal test, as I find this board no longer worthy of caring about my username's fate. </div></div>Terrible language .Can't you talk about pool. </div></div>

It's the NPR side. So no. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack