PDA

View Full Version : The first sign of the Apocalypse

wolfdancer
05-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Tiger shoots 79, and misses the cut.
OR,
maybe that was the first step on the road to perdition?

Stretch
05-01-2010, 02:35 PM
He sure looked ordinary. St.

pooltchr
05-01-2010, 04:52 PM
I blame Bush!!

Steve

Qtec
05-01-2010, 06:43 PM
He is human Stretch.
Just today I read his wife is divorcing him him and the settlement could be as high as $500 million! Also I read he had 121 lovers. The stories just keep coming, oh and he slept with their neighbours daughter! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

There is no end to it.

I think under those circumstances a 79 was pretty good.

Q

wolfdancer
05-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Q, there was this old Arnold Palmer story....guy gets married, and just before they make love for the first time, she tells him that she has a confession to make...she has been to bed with one other man and that was Arnold Palmer. It doesn't bother him, so they procede and when all is done he reaches over to turn off the light, so he can go to sleep. She tells him that was not what Arnold did....Arnold called room service and had a nice meal sent up, they ate that, then made love again. So he did likewise' they ate a nice meal,then made love again,... and reached over to turn off the light afterwards..but she told him that...Arnold called room service, had some Champagne sent up; they drank that and made love again. He then did the same, drank the champagne, made love, and once again reached for the phone....she asked what he was doing and he saide he was calling Arnold Palmer, to see what par on this hole was.
I wonder how many will be calling Tiger...about his par, and get some tips on better ways to score?

Sid_Vicious
05-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Well it was "bush", at least 12, that got him ;-) sid

pooltchr
05-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Good one!
S