PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

pooltchr
05-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Since I have called out a few people (on both sides of the fence) for the negativity on this board, I feel it only fair to thank them for taking steps to move the tone of the board in a more civil direction.
It makes it much nicer to spend time here.

It's not perfect, but seems to be getting better.
Steve

LWW
05-02-2010, 12:04 PM
I concur, and I hope it can be held.

LWWW

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I concur, and I hope it can be held.

LWWW </div></div>

You simply can't post without claiming to be a victim can you?

Ten posts ... can you make it, it's a start.

LWW

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Steve, I have tried. Sack suggested I take 3 days off and I took 5 days off.
Since I've been back, it's business as normal from dudley.
He's dragged up old posts, still calling me "martyr" and "
victim", threatening to get Stretch and me tossed.

And then he posts this:

"I concur, and I hope it can be held."

LWWW

I give up. Y'all have fun on here.

LWW
05-02-2010, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">threatening to get Stretch and me tossed.</div></div>

Quite simply, that statement is either a blatant and intentional falsehood or an example of paranoid behavior.

Can you produce the "THREAT" you were victimized by?

What's that?

You can't?

Now ... for a reality check ... the board was quiet and calm until you returned with the same tactics as before.

LWW

Sev
05-02-2010, 06:36 PM
And so in closing as we gather here to honor the dearly departed.

Oh wait. Wrong station.

VVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRup!!!

OH yes. Here it is.

Fill your hands you son of bitch!!!!! --Rooster Cogburn.

Stretch
05-02-2010, 08:28 PM
I always liked John Wayne's line. Life is tuff, but it's tuffer when your stupid. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LAMas
05-02-2010, 11:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always liked John Wayne's line. Life is tuff, but it's tuffer when your stupid. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

He was great in Hondo.

LWW
05-03-2010, 12:48 AM
It is astounding to watch the sequence:

1 - Hondo fabricates a fantasy that I can send 1 PM to the mods and get him banned.

2 - I ask him why he's still here then, since I am of the opinion that the forum will never have peace as long as he continues on the current path he's on.

3 - He claims that as a threat he is victimized by.

When, in reality, hondo is simply a victim of hondo's own imagination.

And, yes, we both watched him commit "SUICIDE BY MOD" on AZB where he was given every opportunity to reform.

LWW

Sev
05-03-2010, 06:23 AM
Somehow I knew that was going to surface. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
05-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Hondo, life's much simpler here, when you don't reply to their baiting posts. Not that I don't read some of them, but using the ignore button, I can at least pick and choose....the post heading is a pretty good indicator of the usual boiler plate insults that will follow.
I checked myself twice in the last couple of hours, ....almost replied to Sev, who has wasted no time in trying to belittle Gayle, ( "Babe" ?)who is allowed to post again.....probably, not for long though, as I see she has already been "corrected"

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I have tried. Sack suggested I take 3 days off and I took 5 days off.
Since I've been back, it's business as normal from dudley.
He's dragged up old posts, still calling me "martyr" and "
victim", threatening to get Stretch and me tossed.

And then he posts this:

"I concur, and I hope it can be held."

LWWW

I give up. Y'all have fun on here. </div></div>WHY do you continue to try to be a victim?No one believes anything you say anymore.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 09:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I concur, and I hope it can be held.

LWWW </div></div>Awesome post LWW.Bravo sir.

Qtec
05-12-2010, 01:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since I have called out a few people (on both sides of the fence) for the negativity on this board, I feel it only fair to thank them for taking steps to move the tone of the board in a more civil direction.

Steve </div></div>

What planet are you on?

Q

wolfdancer
05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Touche !!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 01:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since I have called out a few people (on both sides of the fence) for the negativity on this board, I feel it only fair to thank them for taking steps to move the tone of the board in a more civil direction.

Steve </div></div>

What planet are you on?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q </div></div>

pooltchr
05-13-2010, 07:17 AM
I must admit, it didn't last very long. Some of the worst offenders weren't here for a while, but their return has degraded the quality of discussion once again.

Steve

Is it just coincidence that 3 of the most far left leaning posters have combined initials the same as Bush number one...GHW???

S

LWW
05-13-2010, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just coincidence that 3 of the most far left leaning posters have combined initials the same as Bush number one...GHW???

S </div></div>

That is just an awesome observation.

I am glad someone besides me finally sees the root of this forum's problems.

The leftists here want nothing to do with discussion ... they want an oligarchical echo chamber where the pontificate as the party agitprops that they are and the proletariat STFU and listen to the daily "TWO MINUTES HATE" as distributed by dearest leader.

LWW