PDA

View Full Version : Super computer exceeds capacity of human brain

Chopstick
05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Yep they finally did it. Scientist have created a super computer with an integrated artificial intelligence that is equal to or exceeds the capabilities of the human brain. It has a fully functional self aware human personality. The problem is, they made it male and it will only think about one thing. They did try a female version but all it did was talk all day.

Happy Monday y'all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
05-03-2010, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>They did try a female version but all it did was talk all day. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

The only difference being, on the super computor, you can pull the plug........isn't that what they call a "nag reflex"? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif St.

pooltchr
05-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Chop
I had a Commodore back in the 80s that had more brain capacity than some of the people we have in congress today!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Steve

Sev
05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Deeman3
05-03-2010, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep they finally did it. Scientist have created a super computer with an integrated artificial intelligence that is equal to or exceeds the capabilities of the human brain. It has a fully functional self aware human personality. The problem is, they made it male and it will only think about one thing. They did try a female version but all it did was talk all day.

Happy Monday y'all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I saw someone, I think in a spy movie last night, say; "If your not thinking about Pu**y all the time, your just not concentrating hard enough!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Qtec
05-04-2010, 01:19 AM
DeeMan, Chop forgot to mention that they tried the inkblot test, also called the "Rorschach" test, on the computer. After being shown 10 blots and asked, "what does this remind you of", the computer always gave the same answer, "sex".!

The Tech says to the computer,"there must be something wrong with your programming because according to the results, you are obsessed with sex."

The computer says, "I'm obsessed with sex! <span style='font-size: 14pt'>YOU </span>are the one who has been showing me all the dirty pictures!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif