PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Gayle

eg8r
05-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Gayle, it is great to see you back on the board. I honestly feel the mods are unfair with their treatment of the users on this board. Unwilling to participate in the discussions here to clear the air is definitely a sign that he/she is lacking the spine to provide the information. It only makes sense if someone is removed that there is an explanation to the rest of the board to make sure the same activity is not perpetuated. As an example, when an athlete is banned from a sport there is a reason given provided.

I am just posting my thoughts on the spineless mod and more importantly welcoming back Gayle.

eg8r

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Ed,
FYI, the admin did make a post with the reason she was banned in response to her inaccurate post of the reason she was banned.
Steve

eg8r
05-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Yes I am well aware and I believe I responded to it. His post was only in his defense, ABSOLUTELY NOT because he wanted to inform us what happened but because he felt his integrity was being threatened. It was a spineless move when all he had to do was tell us what happened prior. By waiting till she called him out shows us his real character.

When I mentioned the first time that he should let us know what happened you made a very politically correct post stating he probably would not talk about it due to some reason (liability or something, I cannot remember). I thought that would be a BS excuse if it was real. NO, he chose to ignore my call for info and decided to stay quiet. Then when Gayle made her post and he felt his integrity was being called in to question he decided to defend his action. WHY WOULD IT TAKE GAYLE'S POST FOR HIM TO COME OUT???????

Again, if someone does something so horrible that they should be banned, and mind you he gave some stupid reason that I still don't think lines up with the rules of the board, the mod should let the other members know so that the same type of activity will not perpetuate. Let people see the result of certain actions and they will not continue. If you want a good example of this working effectively then read up on Roger Goodell. Surely the person running this site does not have the same class as the commissioner of football.

eg8r

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Ed,
To break it down to it's simplist form
She posted something that was untrue.
He corrected her inaccuracy.
The admin does not owe anyone an explanation other that the person directly involved.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed,
To break it down to it's simplist form
She posted something that was untrue.
He corrected her inaccuracy.
The admin does not owe anyone an explanation other that the person directly involved.

Steve </div></div>

Steve,
To break it down to what is and isn't true, as a rule, I do not respond to your many attacks, nor to LWW's, nor Sev's
nor any of my other relentless stalkers and attackers.

You do not know what is true, since you are not me, nor are you the moderator.

There is nothing in "The Rules" that states that using the notify icon is against the rules. What is it there for in the first place?

There is a rule, though, that states that revealing private, personal information, like names and addresses, IS against the rules. YOU DID THAT TO ME.

You posted my legal first name on this site. Tried to intimidate me with supposed information you said you had gotten from someone who knew me, using my first name, apparently to scare me into thinking you had in fact come accross someone who knew me. As I told you then, bring it on, if you are going to make outrageious accusations, and try to intimidate me, say what you THINK you know, since I have absolutely nothing to hide.

When you did that, it was not only against the rules, but it is against the law, and after you did that, I warned you to stay away from me and my posts. There was NO THREAT involved in anything I wrote, but you lied and said that I had threatened you.

I did notify the moderator about what you did, but you weren't banned. He did nothing at all, to my knowledge, about your blatant breaking of the rules, AND the law.

You have been the worst offender, stalking my every post, when I have asked you many times, for the sake of others here, to go your own way, and I will go mine. You continued to stalk my every post.

If there is one person on this site who needs to take a good hard look at himself, it's YOU. You can't post anything without your usual condescending remarks. That's why I don't make a habit of reading anything you write. I've read enough of them to know what's ALWAYS in them.

You have a problem with me. I don't have a problem with you, and hence, I don't respond to you as a rule.

I think it is clear to most of my friends on here, and I do have some friends here, how you operate, and apparently, your behavior is overlooked by the moderator, if he won't even ban you for blatant breaking of the rules, when you posted my legal first name, which had never been anywhere on any forum.

Take responsibility for your own poor behavior, for once.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 04:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, it is great to see you back on the board. I honestly feel the mods are unfair with their treatment of the users on this board. Unwilling to participate in the discussions here to clear the air is definitely a sign that he/she is lacking the spine to provide the information. It only makes sense if someone is removed that there is an explanation to the rest of the board to make sure the same activity is not perpetuated. As an example, when an athlete is banned from a sport there is a reason given provided.

I am just posting my thoughts on the spineless mod and more importantly welcoming back Gayle.

eg8r </div></div>

Thank you Ed. That means a lot to me.

Love,
Gayle

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Whatever...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

sack316
05-05-2010, 04:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His post was only in his defense, ABSOLUTELY NOT because he wanted to inform us what happened... </div></div>

Agreed. I can think of at least a half-dozen inquiries posted in public here over recent weeks as to the ban. None of those were ever answered. Suddenly Gayle is back, and that is when a reason is given?

Granted the admin is under no obligation to give any reason at all, just find it funny that the question was ignored for so long up until her comment.

At any rate, I'm glad to see her back. And hope in the future equal and fair treatment will be the norm. If "stirring the pot" is an issue, we all should have been banned numerous times by now.

Welcome back G!

Sack

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If "stirring the pot" is an issue, we all should have been banned numerous times by now.
</div></div>
I beg to differ as all my posts are beyond reproach.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever...

Steve </div></div>

No, not whatever, it's what you did. You broke the law, and the moderator allowed it.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His post was only in his defense, ABSOLUTELY NOT because he wanted to inform us what happened... </div></div>

Agreed. I can think of at least a half-dozen inquiries posted in public here over recent weeks as to the ban. None of those were ever answered. Suddenly Gayle is back, and that is when a reason is given?

Granted the admin is under no obligation to give any reason at all, just find it funny that the question was ignored for so long up until her comment.

At any rate, I'm glad to see her back. And hope in the future equal and fair treatment will be the norm. If "stirring the pot" is an issue, we all should have been banned numerous times by now.

Welcome back G!

Sack </div></div>

Thanks Sack, and thanks for keeping in touch with me, also.

G.

LWW
05-05-2010, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever...

Steve </div></div>

No, not whatever, it's what you did. You broke the law, and the moderator allowed it.

G. </div></div>

Could you cite the law?

What's that?

You can't?

Imagine that.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 05:59 PM
I can....and it is a law.....look it up for yourself,and you won't look so ******* stupid when you butt in to a conversation again.
You think you are impressing people here, by constantly insulting a sweet little ole Grandmother?....or that "not so vague" (imo), wet dream, threat to use your stun gun?

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 06:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever...

Steve </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Whatever

Steve

Sev
05-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Actually as far as I can tell. Posting an individuals name on the net is not a criminal offense.

If however you post someones name and address with malicious intent and call for the person to be attacked and it occurs then there is liability.

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Does anyone know Gayle's real personal private legal top secret name?

Steve

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 09:01 PM
I do, but if I told you.....then I'd have to kill you.
Now run that comment over to the admin...even though it's an old joke.
While this is not the statute....it is Wiki's rules about posting one's private info:
"Posting another person's personal information is harassment, unless that person voluntarily had posted his or her own information, or links to such information, on Wikipedia. Personal information includes legal name, date of birth, identification numbers, home or workplace address, job title and work organisation, telephone number, email address, or other contact information, whether any such information is accurate or not"
If you post personal and private info on somebody with the intent on causing them harm that is a criminal offense, and I did post that here several months ago....now I will have to do some research to find that law.
You may even be guilty of stalking:
Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites.
Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment.
False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her (where have I read that?)

LWW
05-06-2010, 03:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can....and it is a law..... </div></div>

Then why didn't you?

What's that?

You were bluffing?

I already knew that.

LWW

LWW
05-06-2010, 04:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know Gayle's real personal private legal top secret name?

Steve </div></div>

Mine is Klaatu Archimedes Long-Johnson ... but if you post it a fleet of black helos might descend upon your location.

LWW

LWW
05-06-2010, 04:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do, but if I told you.....then I'd have to kill you.
Now run that comment over to the admin...even though it's an old joke.
While this is not the statute....it is Wiki's rules about posting one's private info:
"Posting another person's personal information is harassment, unless that person voluntarily had posted his or her own information, or links to such information, on Wikipedia. Personal information includes legal name, date of birth, identification numbers, home or workplace address, job title and work organisation, telephone number, email address, or other contact information, whether any such information is accurate or not"
If you post personal and private info on somebody with the intent on causing them harm that is a criminal offense, and I did post that here several months ago....now I will have to do some research to find that law.
You may even be guilty of stalking:
Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites.
Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment.
False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her (where have I read that?) </div></div>
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif

pooltchr
05-06-2010, 07:35 AM
So let me ask you this. If a person's name is a matter of public record for whatever reason, would re-posting what is already public be considered revealing some deep dark private secret?

Many communities publish lists of names of people who are arrested for DWI, or get caught trying to pick up hookers, or failure to pay property taxes, or who are involved in court cases, or any number of other reasons. Are those communities breaking the law by publishing someone's name on the internet?

Just wondering what you think about that.

Oh yeah, I know it's an old joke, and I'm not the one who goes running to the mods anyway, so you needn't worry.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-06-2010, 09:53 AM
I just cited Wikis guidelines, and have in the past posted the federal ststue involved. Argue your case with either of the above parties...

pooltchr
05-06-2010, 10:03 AM
so, do I have a case if the county publishes my name on a web site?

Steve

wolfdancer
05-06-2010, 11:22 AM
I see that you are back to compulsively posting behind both Gayle and myself. I thought we had traded you to AZB for a **** to be named later....what brought you back?
Ooops, I forgots, you had to return, because, because....."I couldn't let her get away with that"...."that", being her quoting from media that does not fit into your flat earth theories. It was a noble gesture on your part,trying to save those here not as politically astute as you are, from the evil influences of her diatribe, by countering it with your own.

LWW
05-06-2010, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and have in the past posted the federal ststue involved.</div></div>

No, you haven't.

Nor will you.

Nor can you.

LWW

pooltchr
05-06-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see that you are back to compulsively posting behind both Gayle and myself. I thought we had traded you to AZB for a **** to be named later....what brought you back?
Ooops, I forgots, you had to return, because, because....."I couldn't let her get away with that"...."that", being her quoting from media that does not fit into your flat earth theories. It was a noble gesture on your part,trying to save those here not as politically astute as you are, from the evil influences of her diatribe, by countering it with your own. </div></div>

so, do I have a case if the county publishes my name on a web site?

Steve

LWW
05-06-2010, 04:01 PM
How about the many times that mine and your first name have been used?

LWW

pooltchr
05-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I've counted at least a dozen in just one post, trying to convince someone that she doesn't consider us to be worthy of a her time.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-06-2010, 07:17 PM
actually I did,......and I can, and I might, ....so if either of us is a lying sack of sh*t....that would be you
but, you already knew that.

Sev
05-06-2010, 08:52 PM
My god. FaceBook is illegal!!!!!

Good Grief.

wolfdancer
05-06-2010, 09:29 PM
who gives a f**k what you think you know??? You may be #1 over on AZDickweed, but you are only a #2 here....

Stretch
05-06-2010, 10:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who gives a f**k what you think you know??? You may be #1 over on AZDickweed, but you are only a #2 here.... </div></div>

I had him somewhere in the teens, cause he acts like that. St.

LWW
05-07-2010, 02:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually I did,......and I can, and I might, ....so if either of us is a lying sack of sh*t....that would be you
but, you already knew that.
</div></div>

Actually ... you didn't, you can't, and you won't cite it because such a law does not exist.

Also ... your spittle spewing reply confirms that you are well aware of this, but your hate filled mentality will not allow you to break away from the hive mentality of the cabal.

LWW

Qtec
05-07-2010, 05:01 AM
Welcome back G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
While you were away I posted this great video which puts all GOP /Con/Tea Party/Rep party talking points into perspective.

Pure Poppycock and an Avalanche of lies. enjoy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVD_QJ4nP4)

A Rip Rip ..tide of Lies.
Q

Gayle in MD
05-07-2010, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome back G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
While you were away I posted this great video which puts all GOP /Con/Tea Party/Rep party talking points into perspective.

Pure Poppycock and an Avalanche of lies. enjoy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVD_QJ4nP4)

A Rip Rip ..tide of Lies.
Q </div></div>

Thanks, this is hilarious! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif