PDA

View Full Version : Stirring the pot...BS

eg8r
05-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Can someone clearly identify which "rule" on the board is being associated to "stirring the pot"?

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Gayle normally posts on politics, current affairs, citing some media source.....both topics have been known to make enemies of friends, relatives, in-laws, etc, and are not recommend topics of discussion, at the corner bar . And here amongst strangers, with impassioned political beliefs...it's akin to yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre.
My take on what normally transpires here is that she posts quoting some inflamatory site like Huff-Po...and this sets off a "Suddenly Last Summer" mob frenzy. A bunch of hate filled, insulting replies are sure to follow.
Or perhaps it's more like the young kid being chastised for something that he did.....and he shifts the blame by claiming his brother made him do it. The usual suspects are given a walk, while she bears the brunt of the trouble making

Deeman3
05-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Jack,

I normally see things a bit different than Gayle. Granted she can post some pretty "out of the box" things dragged out of HuffPost or other places many of us don't frequent. Is that a crime? Hardly. If she has made threats that border on Grandma Rambo, I certainly have never seen one. In my opinion, if someone really thinks Gayle is going to hunt them down and do them harm, they have other problems, the least of which is rants coming out of Maryland. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Is she aggressive and over the top, probably. However, why in the world would thoughful and educated people want to debate and have discussion with only those who agree with them?

If anyone won't admit that she is prepared, sincere and thoughtful, even if they can't agree on her politics, they don't want a debate, they want a fan club.

Think some of her arguments are self-serving and hypocritical? You bet! Think many of ours are not as well? If you don't think so, you are not a thoughtful person. When Ed and I have to defend Gayle on this site, it just shows how far the level of intercourse has dropped.

If Gayle ever had her post leftist anarchy, she would change many of ehr opinions. However, if we on the right had police lining us up in the streets at every occasion, most of us would have a change of position as well.

Unless she did something that is totally beyond the bounds of human decency, which I don't think for a minute she would, banning her was as bad as threatening Ann Coulter just because you don't like her views.

I wish we were better here than that.

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Dee,
I hear what you are saying, but at the same time, we are all guests of CCB, and as such, are expected to maintain some sense of decorum. I will admit there are several posters who have pushed the limits, and some are probably fortunate to be here.

At the same time, you have to admit that she has, in the past, gone out of her way to push people's buttons and take things to the extreme limits. If she chose to do that with the admin, perhaps they felt a slap on the wrist was required. I'm not in their heads, and I don't know the circumstances surrounding the whole thing, so I can only guess.

It might be good for everyone to remember that this is a public forum operated by individuals for our use. Maybe all they want is a little more respect.

They did seem to feel it necessary to respond to her post claiming she was banned because she is a female, and let everyone know that was false. Maybe they are getting as tired of all the BS as some of the rest of us are.

Just another way of looking at things.

Steve

Chopstick
05-05-2010, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone clearly identify which "rule" on the board is being associated to "stirring the pot"?

eg8r </div></div>

Quit stirrin the pot Eg. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
05-05-2010, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee,
At the same time, you have to admit that she has, in the past, gone out of her way to push people's buttons and take things to the extreme limits. If she chose to do that with the admin, perhaps they felt a slap on the wrist was required. I'm not in their heads, and I don't know the circumstances surrounding the whole thing, so I can only guess.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Perhaps, but we don't know what she did. However, on the pushing people's buttons part. People can only really puch your buttons if you have insecurity about your position, in my opinion. I still think that we are all free to ignore, which I do on occasion as the arguments and hatred are not often worth the aggrevation. Rather than have to respond to every post, we can just say we don't want to participate in the party. How often do you think you get an opponent to change their position here? I can count on my hand how many times but have to say, a couple of those were Gayle's somewhat sabne comments (they do happen on occasion) :).

</span>

It might be good for everyone to remember that this is a public forum operated by individuals for our use. Maybe all they want is a little more respect.

<span style="color: #FF0000">You will never hear me complaining about too much respect. </span>

They did seem to feel it necessary to respond to her post claiming she was banned because she is a female, and let everyone know that was false. Maybe they are getting as tired of all the BS as some of the rest of us are.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I didn't run across that yet. I'll look for it. </span>

Just another way of looking at things.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> That is what freedom of expression is all about. IMO</span>

Steve </div></div>

eg8r
05-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Excellent post Dee. We are definitely on the same page.

eg8r

eg8r
05-05-2010, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear what you are saying, but at the same time, we are all guests of CCB, and as such, are expected to maintain some sense of decorum. I will admit there are several posters who have pushed the limits, and some are probably fortunate to be here.
</div></div>Which is why Gayle is pointing out the unfairness. Can you please look back at both sites and remember a single rightie that was banned due to the same BS reason that the mod gave to Gayle? Certainly you would not think she is the only example of such behaviour.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It might be good for everyone to remember that this is a public forum operated by individuals for our use. Maybe all they want is a little more respect.</div></div>LOL, this is something maybe we should all practice. Respect is definitely lacking all throughout this side of the board.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 01:58 PM
It is a discussion board, and people have different, even opposite opinions on things. As the old saying goes.....it's why they make both chocolate and vanilla ice cream. (for the record, I like Neopolitan)
The AZB board has been tuned into a "vanilla" discussion board from what I gather, and these same dual posters now want a repeat performance here.
Fortunately, I am non controversial, and can look at the situation as an interested observer, and student of.... the human condition, as noted in philosopher Hannah Arendt's book by that name.

LWW
05-05-2010, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is why Gayle is pointing out the unfairness. Can you please look back at both sites and remember a single rightie that was banned due to the same BS reason that the mod gave to Gayle?

eg8r </div></div>

Myself and Secaucus Fats ... and both of us were banned because of shiite that Gayle started.

Why is it that no leftist can ever show the testicular/ovarian fortitude to own up to their sins, learn a lesson, and take their medicine like an adult?

LWW

Bobbyrx
05-05-2010, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anyone won't admit that she is prepared, sincere and thoughtful, even if they can't agree on her politics, they don't want a debate, they want a fan club.
</div></div>
Amen to that!

I remember little Mikey used to drop the f bomb every other sentence and I don't know if he ever got banded. The worst Gayle has said to me is that I need to learn how to read (she's probably right).....

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is why Gayle is pointing out the unfairness. Can you please look back at both sites and remember a single rightie that was banned due to the same BS reason that the mod gave to Gayle?

eg8r </div></div>

Myself and Secaucus Fats ... and both of us were banned because of shiite that Gayle started.

Why is it that no leftist can ever show the testicular/ovarian fortitude to own up to their sins, learn a lesson, and take their medicine like an adult?

LWW </div></div>

Do you ever take responsibility for what you do? I didn't think so. If you got banned, it had nothing to do with me. Seacaucus and I are friends, btw. I never sought to have him banned, here, or anywhere else.

G.

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 05:00 PM
His post is classic!!!
Steve wrote that you were justifiably banned for what you posted. Now, lww claims that he was banned for what you tricked?, forced?...him into writing......and then, he compounds the travesty, by writing something about people taking responsibility.......(I'm assuming that he is referencing other people and excluding himself

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His post is classic!!!
Steve wrote that you were justifiably banned for what you posted. Now, lww claims that he was banned for what you tricked?, forced?...him into writing......and then, he compounds the travesty, by writing something about people taking responsibility.......(I'm assuming that he is referencing other people and excluding himself </div></div>

What is so ridiculous about these two is that what they are really angry about is that I ignore both of them.

Ever notice how desperately hard they both work to try to assert that I read their posts?

Do they really think anyone has to read their posts to know hwat is in them? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
05-05-2010, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jack,

I normally see things a bit different than Gayle. Granted she can post some pretty "out of the box" things dragged out of HuffPost or other places many of us don't frequent. Is that a crime? Hardly. If she has made threats that border on Grandma Rambo, I certainly have never seen one. In my opinion, if someone really thinks Gayle is going to hunt them down and do them harm, they have other problems, the least of which is rants coming out of Maryland. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Is she aggressive and over the top, probably. However, why in the world would thoughful and educated people want to debate and have discussion with only those who agree with them?

If anyone won't admit that she is prepared, sincere and thoughtful, even if they can't agree on her politics, they don't want a debate, they want a fan club.

Think some of her arguments are self-serving and hypocritical? You bet! Think many of ours are not as well? If you don't think so, you are not a thoughtful person. When Ed and I have to defend Gayle on this site, it just shows how far the level of intercourse has dropped.

If Gayle ever had her post leftist anarchy, she would change many of ehr opinions. However, if we on the right had police lining us up in the streets at every occasion, most of us would have a change of position as well.

Unless she did something that is totally beyond the bounds of human decency, which I don't think for a minute she would, banning her was as bad as threatening Ann Coulter just because you don't like her views.

I wish we were better here than that. </div></div>

Dee,
I truly do not see how ignoring my attackers for the most part, falls under the title of agression. I would venture to say that I have ignored, completely, as in, not responded at all, to more insulting posts than anyone else on this forum.

I have also never threatened anyone on this forum.

Steve exposed my legal first name. That's against the law, and aginst the forum rules. The moderator did nothing about it.

LWW lies about me all the time. I just read a whole list of his lies about me, quoted in a post to Stretch. I ignore LWW's posts, also. In fact, I do not respond to any of the AZBers, regardless of how many times they attack me.

Those are the facts.
G.

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Steve wrote that you were justifiably banned for what you posted. </div></div>

Unless you can quote where I said any such thing,(in context, not edited) we will assume this is just another fabrication.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Actually a little poetical license, but I inferred that from your "failure for her to accept responsibility" remark (and how else could one take that?)... As to your "another fabricartion" remark...Point out some others.....Why would I have to lie about you? all one has to do is read a dozen or so of your posts...

pooltchr
05-05-2010, 07:27 PM
So you admit you made it up, and were just trying to read something into my post that wasn't there. That is why I called it another fabrication. You have done the same thing on more than one occasion in the past.

Claiming she was banned because she is a female hardly qualifies as accepting personal responsibility. It's more like claiming to be a victim and blaming someone else.

And I have noticed that since she returned, you have started reverting to your old familiar posting habits. I guess having her around helps you feel more tough and manley. Or maybe she is just back to coaching you on what and how to post, so she can pretend she doesn't respond to anyone who disagrees with her.

Steve

Sev
05-05-2010, 08:12 PM
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAH!!!!</span>

wolfdancer
05-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Look up inferred...it's in the dictionary, and you can find one at your local library.
And rewriting your gibberish, doesn't change anything.
You still are making a lot of empty charges and allegations, but offer no proof.
WTF is your problem with Gayle?....the incident is done and over with. She wrote something the admin didn't like and he suspended her for that. She has her take on the affair and he has his....and it's no one elses business, especially not yours. She seems to be a favorite target for you to feel "tough and manly" about..... insulting her.
As to your tough and manly comment re: me....is that a veiled threat? what are you trying to say...you are going to kick my ass if I reply against you? I don't expect to win any at my age, but I won't be ducking out the back door. I haven't had to defend myself for a couple decades.., but how tough can someone be that makes threats against a 62 yr old Grandmother, or a 72 yr old peaceful, mensch?

Qtec
05-06-2010, 12:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone clearly identify which "rule" on the board is being associated to "stirring the pot"?

eg8r </div></div>

Its the unwritten Moderator rule of "don't bother me"...... ie its easier [ and a lot less work] to ban Gayle than to do something about the cause of her complaints.
Q

LWW
05-06-2010, 04:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> WTF is your problem with Gayle?....the incident is done and over with. She wrote something the admin didn't like and he suspended her for that. She has her take on the affair and he has his....and it's no one elses business, especially not yours.</div></div>

Sorry bro, she made it forum business when she offered up her "SIDE" of the story.

Had both sides decided to remain silent it would have remained a private matter. She chose not to do that ... and now you, in her stead, claim her to be a victim of her own actions. Well, she is ... and it's her own fault. She is a victim of her own actions. Deal with it.

LWW

LWW
05-06-2010, 04:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As to your tough and manly comment re: me....is that a veiled threat? what are you trying to say...you are going to kick my ass if I reply against you? I don't expect to win any at my age, but I won't be ducking out the back door. I haven't had to defend myself for a couple decades.., but how tough can someone be that makes threats against a 62 yr old Grandmother, or a 72 yr old peaceful, mensch?</div></div>

And again you display your passive aggressive tendencies. There wasn't even anything resembling a threat ... unlike your PM's to me which I have saved.

LWW

pooltchr
05-06-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the incident is done and over with. She wrote something the admin didn't like and he suspended her for that.
<span style="color: #FF0000"> And that is exactly what I have said all along.</span>

As to your tough and manly comment re: me....is that a veiled threat?

<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> How could any reasonable person take that commennt as any kind of threat? Are you trying to build your case as a victim? I didn't make any threat, either directly, or implied. Maybe you are a bit paranoid. I have nnever threatened anyone on this board.

</div></div>

Steve

Deeman3
05-06-2010, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jack,

Dee,
I truly do not see how ignoring my attackers for the most part, falls under the title of agression.

<span style="color: #CC0000">I don't see where I ever recommended that you ignore anyone. I think the only suggestion I made was that someone who is so upset by your posts, ignore them. Did it sound otherwise?
</span>
I would venture to say that I have ignored, completely, as in, not responded at all, to more insulting posts than anyone else on this forum.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I think I madethe point, even if you had, it would not have been a serious fear inspiring threat. I have not, like some, followed your every post. My eyes get tired. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

Steve exposed my legal first name. That's against the law, and aginst the forum rules. The moderator did nothing about it.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I would hope none of us is out to "out" of expose any others personal information. However, my having Jack's address, I think he changed the locks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</span>

LWW lies about me all the time. I just read a whole list of his lies about me, quoted in a post to Stretch. I ignore LWW's posts, also. In fact, I do not respond to any of the AZBers, regardless of how many times they attack me.

<span style="color: #FF0000">That is probably your best option. </span>

Those are the facts.
G.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't dispute, in my post, any of the things you say are facts, to my knowledge. I guess I just miss the good old days of more worthwhile discussion and less rancor. I know some may say the board was more left leaning then but, again, I didn't post here to have people agree with my world view. I just think it is a shame it has become so hostile lately. You were never going to win me over to the dark side /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif but we did often have good discussion. Now the contest is volume and countervolume. I would much rather hear a person's opinion and why that was formed, not how many "sources" agree with one's opinion. Not that this is only you, it is widespread on most discussion boards or, as I also said, many are mutual fan clubs where people look for reinforcement of their own views. </span>

</div></div>

wolfdancer
05-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Do what you will, with these so called criminal documents you believe places a "sword of Damacles" over my head. I told you before ..publish them,and stop trying to use them as some idiotic threat.
...as to this post of yours.....I don't need you to stick your two cents into any personal disagreement that I am having with somebody else.
I've heard Steve's line a thousand times in bars "so you think you are a tough guy, etc..." And the guy that says that is usually looking for a fight.
I should have ignored it because like you, his whole internet persona is built around baiting people, insulting people, and bragging about himself.
People like you both need to find someone relatively "safe" to try and pick on. With Gayles' absence, Hondo and myself not posting.....it looked like Dick Leonard was going to be the next target.

eg8r
05-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Exactly, he/she or whatever it is did not like the fact that Gayle was pointing out his ineffectiveness to act fairly and he decided he would try and shut her up. Then when she calls him out he gives some stupid reason that is not even against any of the rules.

eg8r

eg8r
05-06-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Myself and Secaucus Fats ... and both of us were banned because of shiite that Gayle started.</div></div>You are so full of bull I can smell you all the way down here in south florida.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it that no leftist can ever show the testicular/ovarian fortitude to own up to their sins, learn a lesson, and take their medicine like an adult?</div></div>Before sounding off against lefties you might want to take a look in the mirror. One sentence prior you were unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions.

eg8r

eg8r
05-06-2010, 11:21 AM
So for the record...no one has been able to answer my question and the thread has resulted in a pissing match about how bad gayle is and how it is never steve or lww's fault. Nothing is ever going to change I am positive of that.

eg8r

Deeman3
05-06-2010, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So for the record...no one has been able to answer my question and the thread has resulted in a pissing match about how bad gayle is and how it is never steve or lww's fault. Nothing is ever going to change I am positive of that.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Ed,

You got that right! </span>

Sev
05-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Sure it is.

Gayle is going to shoot her mouth off continually and then be banned for life.

Do you really believe she is going to moderate her posting style? Or the nature in which she reply s to any individual that disagrees with her position?

The forum is a dictatorship controlled by the owners. That is the nature of all forums. We are guests here. Some people seem to forget that.

Gayle in MD
05-07-2010, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jack,

Dee,
I truly do not see how ignoring my attackers for the most part, falls under the title of agression.

<span style="color: #CC0000">I don't see where I ever recommended that you ignore anyone. I think the only suggestion I made was that someone who is so upset by your posts, ignore them. Did it sound otherwise?
</span>
I would venture to say that I have ignored, completely, as in, not responded at all, to more insulting posts than anyone else on this forum.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I think I madethe point, even if you had, it would not have been a serious fear inspiring threat. I have not, like some, followed your every post. My eyes get tired. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I would hope none of us is out to "out" of expose any others personal information. However, my having Jack's address, I think he changed the locks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">That is probably your best option. </span>

Those are the facts.
G.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't dispute, in my post, any of the things you say are facts, to my knowledge. I guess I just miss the good old days of more worthwhile discussion and less rancor. I know some may say the board was more left leaning then but, again, I didn't post here to have people agree with my world view. I just think it is a shame it has become so hostile lately. You were never going to win me over to the dark side /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif but we did often have good discussion. Now the contest is volume and countervolume. I would much rather hear a person's opinion and why that was formed, not how many "sources" agree with one's opinion. Not that this is only you, it is widespread on most discussion boards or, as I also said, many are mutual fan clubs where people look for reinforcement of their own views. </span>

</div></div> </div></div>

If you take a closer look at Huffingtonpost, you'll find there are links to both right leaning and left leaning sources....

Some who constantly harp on my use of Huffingtonpost, have been know to use the same site themselves, but of course, when THEY us it, it's a good site, lol....

BTW. I wasn't accusing you of anything, just pointing out my own views.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-07-2010, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure it is.

Gayle is going to shoot her mouth off continually and then be banned for life.

Do you really believe she is going to moderate her posting style? Or the nature in which she reply s to any individual that disagrees with her position?

The forum is a dictatorship controlled by the owners. That is the nature of all forums. We are guests here. Some people seem to forget that. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">No, she isn't going to moderate her posting style. She is polite to those who are polite to her. Are you going to moderate your own posting style? Maybe you should concentrate on yourself for a change. You've written plenty of nasty things about me, both here, and on AZB....the only thing I write about you is that I generally keep you on ignore....

OTOH, here is a short example of what your cohearts write on a forum where I have never even posted....I'm sure, no one would consider any of this as stirring the pot.</span>
G.

"Wolfie doesn't read very well.

That and he is one of Gayle's sockpuppets who sent him over here to respond to something someone must have said there.

LWW"

"For those of you not familiar with the rantings of Gayle, here's a little sample of the riff she lays down daily on the BDC.
(quote, Gayle)
bin Laden, hasn't taken action to destroy the Constitution of my country. bin Laden hasn't taken over my country, used it for his own means, and placed himself, as the leader, above the law. bin Laden didn't send our troops to war on lies. bin Laden isn't a member of an American Party, and a new communist based ideology, Neoconservativism, which seeks to dictate to others what is right and wrong, and what they may or may not do, according to their own personal business deals, and religious beliefs. And, worse than that, even, seeks to take over the entire world, and force their ideology upon it. I can't do much about bin Laden, but there are some things I can do about the organization right here in America, that threatens everything this country stands for. When and if bin Laden manages to do any of those things, I'll be writing about it. I see very little difference between bin Laden, and George Bush, accept George Bush works at scaring Americans, weekly. bin Laden only makes tapes every few years, to scare them.

bin Laden will get his, I'm sure, but it won't be until after Bush is out of office, not because Bush is doing anything at all right, he isn't, but because he has "Secret" agreements going on, and still supports certain countries (with oil) who commit inhumane treatment of their own people, countries like Saudi Arabia, for example, and others, and he has a long history of business dealings with bin Laden's family, for example, and certain other Saudis, who are just as much depots, as Saddam ever was.(quote, Gayle)

This drivel is what Wolfie calls, "well informed".

Bamadog"

"So Wolf. How are those rep points coming along? I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet. There are some good people over here as there are on CCB but you don't really care about that. They are not going to put up with the kind of crap you and gayle dump on the CCB.

Chopstick"

"I have an IDEA!!!

How about we start a collection and take the money and buy a bunch of Sweaters and Vibrators.

Then, each time one of those trolling butt heads comes around stirring things up; we can just send them a Sweater and a Vibrator.

That way, if they don't like the Sweater, they can go F*** themselves.

Ugota8"

<span style="color: #000066">I have a few of yours as well, Sev, all of them bashing me....just like this one:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Gayle is going to shoot her mouth off continually and then be banned for life.

</div></div>

Clean up your own act, and your own AZB gang....we used to have an actual forum before you AZBers invaded.

G. </span>

LWW
05-07-2010, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Myself and Secaucus Fats ... and both of us were banned because of shiite that Gayle started.</div></div>You are so full of bull I can smell you all the way down here in south florida.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it that no leftist can ever show the testicular/ovarian fortitude to own up to their sins, learn a lesson, and take their medicine like an adult?</div></div>Before sounding off against lefties you might want to take a look in the mirror. One sentence prior you were unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions.

eg8r </div></div>

Sorry oh inattentive one ... Gayle, wolfie, and dick all bragged publicly about their conspiracy. How am I responsible for that?

All 3 have shown a willingness to truncate a quote to show it in a different context and then throw it out as "PROOF" of their claims.

LWW

LWW
05-07-2010, 05:03 PM
That was just precious.

Your evidence of how I pick on you unfairly is that I quoted what you said.

Add that on top of the tale that you never read my posts ... yet you are quoting me from a different forum.

You are a piece of work lady.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-07-2010, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Before sounding off against lefties you might want to take a look in the mirror. One sentence prior you were unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions.

eg8r </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry oh inattentive one ... Gayle, wolfie, and dick all bragged publicly about their conspiracy. How am I responsible for that?

All 3 have shown a willingness to truncate a quote to show it in a different context and then throw it out as "PROOF" of their claims.
lww
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Quote:Myself and Secaucus Fats ... and both of us were banned because of shiite that Gayle started.
lww</div></div>

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it that no leftist can ever show the testicular/ovarian fortitude to own up to their sins, learn a lesson, and take their medicine like an adult?
lww

</div></div>

Sev
05-07-2010, 08:56 PM
My act by in large has been clean.
I have made some heated comments in response to being provoked. Nobody enjoys being kicked repeatedly simply because of a difference of opinion.

Just remember you, Wolfi, Mike60 and Twister were attacking me long before I made any response in the same vain.
Even Hondo tried to stand up for me but was ignored.
I also have my own list.

Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you.

Its a pretty simple philosophy.

I have no problem with a spirited debate with the occasional non malicious jab. However personal attacks and broad sweeping generalizations are unacceptable.

The point is. Do you wish to have a civil conversation with individuals that may disagree with your or no?

You can check with Q, Sack, Stretch and Deeman about my recent posting style. It is much more the way I prefer it. While Q and Stretch disagree with many of my positions we are at least having a conversation.

Not everything has to be about politics. Politics and religion are 2 of the most contentious topics there are. Perhaps an expansion of the venue would be appropriate.

wolfdancer
05-08-2010, 12:09 AM
yes,yes, now I remember....you came over here to what used to be a peaceful, somewhat peaceful site, and for some unknown reason, the above named, probably all of them anti-semites, decided....to pick on you.
This, by the way is classic:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My act by in large has been clean.
I have made some heated comments in response to being provoked. Nobody enjoys being kicked repeatedly simply because of a difference of opinion.
</div></div>
AND, it might even be believable to somebody not familiar with the board.....if you didn't also side, aid, abet, with lww....and have a posting style similar to his. See, he can't get away with a story like that, since he pre-announced over on AZB, his intentions on coming over here.
BUT, it really isn't important......since once I click off the site...you and he are forgotten, like the loud mouthed, obnoxious drunk drunk at the corner bar,when I leave. It is annoying to read your posts, but as my favorite quote goes...Gerturde Stein, speaking about Oakland, Ca...."there's nothing there, there" .....although I thought your weapons post was "stunning"

Stretch
05-08-2010, 02:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My act by in large has been clean.

Just remember you, Wolfi, Mike60 and Twister were attacking me long before I made any response in the same vain.
Even Hondo tried to stand up for me but was ignored.
I also have my own list.

Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you.

Its a pretty simple philosophy.

I have no problem with a spirited debate with the occasional non malicious jab. However personal attacks and broad sweeping generalizations are unacceptable.

The point is. Do you wish to have a civil conversation with individuals that may disagree with your or no?

You can check with Q, Sack, Stretch and Deeman about my recent posting style. It is much more the way I prefer it. While Q and Stretch disagree with many of my positions we are at least having a conversation.

Not everything has to be about politics. Politics and religion are 2 of the most contentious topics there are. Perhaps an expansion of the venue would be appropriate.

</div></div>

Sev i must say other than a rocky start you've been quite reasonable, concidering. I sure don't have any beef with you. As far as the azb goes, never go there so don't know what goes on and don't care. Just remember, when you are going in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Qtec
05-08-2010, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry oh inattentive one ... Gayle, wolfie, and dick all bragged publicly about their conspiracy. How am I responsible for that? </div></div>

Well, you are the conspiracy King.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-08-2010, 05:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So for the record...no one has been able to answer my question and the thread has resulted in a pissing match about how bad gayle is and how it is never steve or lww's fault. Nothing is ever going to change I am positive of that.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually ... the exact opposite of that is what happened.

But ... you already knew that.

LWW

LWW
05-08-2010, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do what you will, with these so called criminal documents you believe places a "sword of Damacles" over my head. I told you before ..publish them,and stop trying to use them as some idiotic threat.</div></div>

COOLIO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't expect that you will be more civil....I have no intention of it....even your phony "peace" offerings are worded to offend.....and still can't believe how you talk to the entire board....maybe someday I'll get the opportunity to shut your mouth permanently....maybe I'll go "Rambo" on you.</div></div>

Nice peaceful wolfie.

LWW

pooltchr
05-08-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> She is polite to those who are polite to her. </div></div>

Close. She is polite to those who <u>agree </u>with her.

Steve

pooltchr
05-08-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Some people want to have civil discussions. Some just want to climb up on their soapbox and continuously rant and cry about the same old talking points, and try to silence anyone who disagrees.

It's hard to discuss anything with the second group.

Steve

Sev
05-08-2010, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes,yes, now I remember....you came over here to what used to be a peaceful, somewhat peaceful site, and for some unknown reason, the above named, probably all of them anti-semites, decided....to pick on you.
This, by the way is classic:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My act by in large has been clean.
</div></div>
AND, it might even be believable to somebody not familiar with the board.....if you didn't also side, aid, abet, with lww....and have a posting style similar to his. See, he can't get away with a story like that, since he pre-announced over on AZB, his intentions on coming over here.
BUT, it really isn't important......since once I click off the site...you and he are forgotten, like the loud mouthed, obnoxious drunk drunk at the corner bar,when I leave. It is annoying to read your posts, but as my favorite quote goes...Gerturde Stein, speaking about Oakland, Ca...."there's nothing there, there" .....although I thought your weapons post was "stunning" </div></div>

So if I am interpreting this correctly you think I am LWW??? That's just rich.

I am holding an olive branch out. If you want to piss on it fine.
I have no doubt that you will continue with your snarky posting. Which provides me with so much amusement. Your posts are quite funny even if they are directed at me in a derogatory way. Quite creative actually.

And as far as LWW's motives for being here. Take that up with him.

OH hey.

I was just handling a compack Kimber the other day. I highly recommend it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
05-08-2010, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was just precious.

Your evidence of how I pick on you unfairly is that I quoted what you said.

Add that on top of the tale that you never read my posts ... yet you are quoting me from a different forum.

You are a piece of work lady.

LWW </div></div>

Stop stirring the pot. I think your creation of a grave with your nasty name for me, which you have consistantly used in place of my name, Gayle, WHILE I was in the middle of fighting breast cancer, is proof enough of where you are coming from, and who you are.

The issue is not about who reads what, the issue is about the fact that you never take responsibility for the fact that you made it known, in advance of coming over here, exactly what your intent was, have been consistantly insulting to me, and you have been for the most part, completely ignored, in the literal sense, by me, as I also do with Steve, as in.... no response to your slurs and condescending remarks, yet that didn't slow you up for one moment.

Neither of you can respond to information which goes against your grain, without personal insults. My M. O. has been to throw them back in your face, but only on extremely rare occasions. I think I could count the times I have posted to you on one hand.

Get real. I only wish you could have been facing what I was facing when I saw your creation of a tomb stone, with the words, "Wail in Md" on it. That one act on your part, was enough to show me who you are, just as one sentence written by Steve, told me exactly who he was, as well, and BTW, it wasn't Wolf who sent it to me.....it was one of your "Friends" who di so to hurt me, and I might add, that one that particular day, it worked quite well.....congratulate yourself for adding to the horrors facing of cancer, for atleast one woman, granted, a 65 year old grandmother, who uses the F. word on occasion. Yep, it worked, I cried like a baby when I saw that picture, and believe me, I'm not one to cry.

Guess someone should line me up next to Cheney and Biden and shoot all three of us, for using the F. word. I guess you could also add Peggy Noonan to that list, as well, and figure that any woman who used the F. Word, isn't a lady....I'm quite sure none of you men around here has ever used the F. word!

G.

Gayle in MD
05-08-2010, 07:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> She is polite to those who are polite to her. </div></div>

Close. She is polite to those who <u>agree </u>with her.

Steve </div></div>

Are you actually going to suggest that you are polite to me? Are you going to deny that nearly every post you make under mine is either a personal insult against me, or an attack of some sort?

I could pull up hundreds of threads I have started which merely included an article, followed by some insult by YOU. I generally avoid reading your threads, and also have a history of not responding to your insults. When it comes to degrading any subject, even just an article, to personal insults, and condescending remarks, you're surely in the top five around here.
The entire board knows how you stalk my threads and every post I write, with insulting remarks....which, for the vastly greatest part, I do not respond to at all.

Get real...

G.

pooltchr
05-08-2010, 08:07 AM
There was no insult in the comment I made that you quoted. I was just making a simple observation that you are always polite toward those with whom you agree.

And, once again, you deny reading and responding to my posts, as you quote me and respond to my post.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-08-2010, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was no insult in the comment I made that you quoted. I was just making a simple observation that you are always polite toward those with whom you agree.

And, once again, you deny reading and responding to my posts, as you quote me and respond to my post.

Steve </div></div>

I have obviously been responding since I returned. I think I have some right to speak out against all the lies that were told about me in my absence. Ask Ed, Sack, Bobby RX, Deeman, if we always agree?

Oh, and when you earn your way back to total ignore, which I have no doubt you will, I'll let you know right when I click on the ignore icon, not that it will have any good result in your insulting, stalking behavior, but I'd say that unless I am trying to have a discussion with someone unable to do so without personal attacks, I'm not known to fail to respond to intelligent, sincere and thoughtful interaction. When it gets nasty, that's when I leave, and that's when the ignore feature comes in handy....

G.

Sev
05-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I didnt think you did Stretch. However it is good to know.

I popped over hear originally because Hondo and LWW were bringing up this forum occasionally and was curious about the discussion board.
Gayle and I had one of the longest quote threads in the history of the board. Which was all well and fine. I thought it was quite funny actually.
However shortly after that the character assassination began. My posting remained generally reasonable for months until I became weary of it. Wolfi had is own little tirade going at me in PM's to which I suitably responded. That he took offense is not surprising.

Have I made some obnoxious and uncivil posts in response to comments made by others. There can be no doubt. They were deliberately structured to be so.

Now Ms Gayle can point out all the "bashing" she likes. However she is no virgin to it herself. There is however a difference between a heated discussion in which people disagree and one that degenerates to personal insults and character assassination.

Most recently Wolfi went on a tangent trying to implicated LWW and I in a conspiracy to murder him. It was quite absurd and amusing at the same time. He even made a snarky reference to it in this thread. To which I would be willing to bet he will have something to say.

2 members that I can recall have been banned for their incessant attacks. Mike60 or Mikethebike on AZ and Twister who also may have made a brief appearance on AZ. There may have been a third but I am not sure.
Wolfi went over to AZ and attempted to use his posting style and was set upon for it. As it doesnt fly there.
Gayle wont venture over there at all. She obviously enjoys a good debate and there are many members on AZ that share her distaste for Bush and Cheney. However the discussion board does not rotate about them.

However we do also have a lot of veterans and active duty members of the military who generally defend the actions in the field.

And yes there is plenty of Obama bashing as many members do not believe the massive expansion of the federal government is a healthy direction for the country to be moving in. Most do not believe in European style socialism and find it quite worrisome.

That you dont venture over there is fine. Nothing wrong with that. It is def a conservative tilted board. However it is populated with all spectrum's of both political and religious beliefs. Do we have heated discussions. To be sure. Do people get banned? Indeed. Are there people lobbing bombs to get a reaction from other members? Of course. Myself included on occasion.
However there is a difference in the 2 boards. The main one is that if a topic is posted with a link a broad discussion generally will occur rather than a the link posting war that seems to occur here. Of course the member participation is much higher do to greater amount of members on the AZ site.

There is also a higher occurrence of nonpolitical threads. Though political ones do dominate.

Also there appears to be a lot more humor on the AZ site. You can be in the midst of a contentious discussion when suddenly out of left field will come a comment that gets people rolling.
More often than not, on this site it is considered and attack. Its quite odd.

Cheers!!

Gayle in MD
05-08-2010, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didnt think you did Stretch. However it is good to know.

I popped over hear originally because Hondo and LWW were bringing up this forum occasionally and was curious about the discussion board.
Gayle and I had one of the longest quote threads in the history of the board. Which was all well and fine. I thought it was quite funny actually.
However shortly after that the character assassination began. My posting remained generally reasonable for months until I became weary of it. Wolfi had is own little tirade going at me in PM's to which I suitably responded. That he took offense is not surprising.

Have I made some obnoxious and uncivil posts in response to comments made by others. There can be no doubt. They were deliberately structured to be so.

Now Ms Gayle can point out all the "bashing" she likes. However she is no virgin to it herself. There is however a difference between a heated discussion in which people disagree and one that degenerates to personal insults and character assassination.

Most recently Wolfi went on a tangent trying to implicated LWW and I in a conspiracy to murder him. It was quite absurd and amusing at the same time. He even made a snarky reference to it in this thread. To which I would be willing to bet he will have something to say.

2 members that I can recall have been banned for their incessant attacks. Mike60 or Mikethebike on AZ and Twister who also may have made a brief appearance on AZ. There may have been a third but I am not sure.
Wolfi went over to AZ and attempted to use his posting style and was set upon for it. As it doesnt fly there.
Gayle wont venture over there at all. She obviously enjoys a good debate and there are many members on AZ that share her distaste for Bush and Cheney. However the discussion board does not rotate about them.

However we do also have a lot of veterans and active duty members of the military who generally defend the actions in the field.

And yes there is plenty of Obama bashing as many members do not believe the massive expansion of the federal government is a healthy direction for the country to be moving in. Most do not believe in European style socialism and find it quite worrisome.

That you dont venture over there is fine. Nothing wrong with that. It is def a conservative tilted board. However it is populated with all spectrum's of both political and religious beliefs. Do we have heated discussions. To be sure. Do people get banned? Indeed. Are there people lobbing bombs to get a reaction from other members? Of course. Myself included on occasion.
However there is a difference in the 2 boards. The main one is that if a topic is posted with a link a broad discussion generally will occur rather than a the link posting war that seems to occur here. Of course the member participation is much higher do to greater amount of members on the AZ site.

There is also a higher occurrence of nonpolitical threads. Though political ones do dominate.

Also there appears to be a lot more humor on the AZ site. You can be in the midst of a contentious discussion when suddenly out of left field will come a comment that gets people rolling.
More often than not, on this site it is considered and attack. Its quite odd.

Cheers!!

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now Ms Gayle can point out all the "bashing" she likes. However she is no virgin to it herself. There is however a difference between a heated discussion in which people disagree and one that degenerates to personal insults and character assassination.
</div></div>

I'd say the AZBers came here from the start to attack certain people on this board. Do you deny that fact?

While you'd like to sugggest that you, and AZB, are such innocent, and such a glory pit, I'd suggest you do as I did just recently, and just do a search on "Gayle" or Gayle in Md., over there, and I think you will find that you and the posters from AZB, who came here, have written plenty of insulting statements aimed at me, while I have never posted there that I can recall, at all.

When someone is snarkey, insulting, condescending, I put them on ignore. When they are outrageously insulting, I have thrown some **** right back in their face. I surely have never denied that, but also, surely no more so than anyone else here has fallen victim to their own worst side.

Overall, I've never claimed to be innocent of any and all transgressions, but I think I have a right to claim that few here can claim to go out of their way to avoid the kind of banter which does not rise to reasoned, intelligent discussion, and is sure to escalate into harsh words and attacks, as often as I have done so, by using the ignore feature, for which you seem to criticize more than if one joins into a silly flame war which will achieve absolutely nothing of benefit for either participant...

I found several nasty references to me which you wrote over on AZB....and there are some here, as well, and no shortage of them from LWW, Steve, and others.

I realize it's hard to admit that being exposed to a woman who isn't intimidated by the sort of men who prefer the wilting violets of woman's world, to opinionated women who are just as devoted to their own convictions as any man, however, I'd say, in general, when it comes to nasty, insulting, condescending attacks, you guys are way ahead of me, as I have for the most part, ignored all of you from AZB, AND Steve...for months upon months, and in some cases, YEARS!

Perhaps the day will come when some of you can embrace the fact that I don't make the discussions about ME. YOU GUYS DO THAT. I do have the GALL, LOL, to stand by my opinions, against any of the many poorly informed stalkers who consistantly reduce the level of conversation to something that belongs in a toilet, and I have no problem ignoring them completely, which is a good policy when writing on a forum, IMO.

G.

LWW
05-08-2010, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So if I am interpreting this correctly you think I am LWW??? That's just rich.</div></div>

Let's see, so far he and hondo have accused me of being:

- Myself.
- MrsLWW.
- Monty Burns.
- Sev.
- Casual Observer.
- Wolf Flywheel.
- UGOTDA7.
- Fasy Larry.
- George W Bush.
- Bama Dog.
- Secaucus Fats.

and probably more.

LWW

pooltchr
05-08-2010, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ I do have the GALL, LOL, to stand by my opinions,
G. </div></div>

Sev, you do have to give her that. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, she will stubbornly resist changing her opinion.....except, of course, when it comes to hating Obama before she loved him.

Steve

LWW
05-08-2010, 09:39 AM
She's so cute when she gets on the soapbox.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-08-2010, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ I do have the GALL, LOL, to stand by my opinions,
G. </div></div>

Sev, you do have to give her that. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, she will stubbornly resist changing her opinion.....except, of course, when it comes to hating Obama before she loved him.

Steve </div></div>

this sentence makes no sense at all to me, however....

I don't hate Obama. In fact, I don't hate anyone. AS I have stated here, many times, hate only hurts the person who carries it in their heart.

In fact, Steve, because I was completely against George Bush, said he would ruin the country, said he was an idiot, was digging us into a debt hole, selling us out to China, destroying goverment regulations on the oil industry, the coal industry, our air, water, and food, and then he left the country with not one, but two unsettled on-going wars, a collapsed economy, Cheney having rremoved all the regulations that wouyld have at the very least, lessened this disaster in the Gulf, countries around the world hating us mroe then ever before, and a disillusioned American public, I'd say my criticisms of George Bush were realistic, not hatred, as you so often incorrectly accused.

I simply avoid people who are hateful, mean, uninformed, and/or insulting toward women.

G.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-08-2010, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's so cute when she gets on the soapbox.

LWW </div></div>

Another condescending remark, aimed at me. I suppose the tombstone you created directed at your hope for my death, wasn't harsh enough for you? I survived the cancer, so you have to continue the attacks and the misogynistic language?

You, of all people, have no business to attempt to critique anyone else's posting style.

What you did was absolutely cruel, and speaks worlds about who you are.

G.

pooltchr
05-08-2010, 10:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
In fact, Steve, because I was completely against George Bush, said he would ruin the country, <span style="color: #FF0000">As Obama continues to do </span> said he was an idiot, <span style="color: #FF0000">Like Obama </span> was digging us into a debt hole, selling us out to China, <span style="color: #FF0000">Bush would have to give Obama the orange crush on this one. Obama has spent as much in one year as Bush did in 8 </span> destroying goverment regulations on the oil industry, <span style="color: #FF0000">The waivers were granted to BP this year </span> the coal industry, our air, water, and food, and then he left the country with not one, but two unsettled on-going wars, <span style="color: #FF0000">Ongoing being the operative word. Obama is escelating things in Afghanistan, even though he promised you he would have us out of the region in a matter of months. </span> a collapsed economy, Cheney having rremoved all the regulations that wouyld have at the very least, lessened this disaster in the Gulf, <span style="color: #FF0000">Probably not. And it was this administration that determined there was very minimal likelihood of a spill of this magnitude, just days before it happened </span> countries around the world hating us mroe then ever before, <span style="color: #FF0000"> Oh yeah, they all love us now. Is that why they continue to try to kill us with terrorist attacks?</span> and a disillusioned American public, <span style="color: #FF0000"> I don't remember the level of disillusionment with the public ever being as high as it is with Washington today</span> I'd say my criticisms of George Bush were realistic, <span style="color: #FF0000"> And yet you support Obama for being even worse on the very same issues???</span> not hatred, as you so often incorrectly accused.

I simply avoid people who are hateful, mean, uninformed, and/or insulting toward women.

G.

G. </div></div>

Did you ever state that you would stay home from the polls, rather than vote for Obama (that former cokehead)????

Steve

wolfdancer
05-08-2010, 10:29 AM
I plead guilty to the Monty Burns charge (and still believe it), maybe even the Mrs thing although that might have been johnnyd, having some fun, at the board's expense??
You could never be accused of, being fast larry...whom I thought had a great sense of humor, and I picked up a pool tip from him, that greatly helped my game. Fats did not make any enemies here, so that identity would be out. The rest of those identities should be laudatory folks to you, and seems it would be an honor for you to be confused with them.....or is that ....as confused as they be?

eg8r
05-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Actually you are fool that never knows when to shut up(lol, I still crack up at the beatdown SONoma gave you), but you already knew that.

Again, nobody can answer the question and lww is never at fault.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-08-2010, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
In fact, Steve, because I was completely against George Bush, said he would ruin the country, <span style="color: #FF0000">As Obama continues to do </span> said he was an idiot, <span style="color: #FF0000">Like Obama </span> was digging us into a debt hole, selling us out to China, <span style="color: #FF0000">Bush would have to give Obama the orange crush on this one. Obama has spent as much in one year as Bush did in 8 </span> destroying goverment regulations on the oil industry, <span style="color: #FF0000">The waivers were granted to BP this year </span> the coal industry, our air, water, and food, and then he left the country with not one, but two unsettled on-going wars, <span style="color: #FF0000">Ongoing being the operative word. Obama is escelating things in Afghanistan, even though he promised you he would have us out of the region in a matter of months. </span> a collapsed economy, Cheney having rremoved all the regulations that wouyld have at the very least, lessened this disaster in the Gulf, <span style="color: #FF0000">Probably not. And it was this administration that determined there was very minimal likelihood of a spill of this magnitude, just days before it happened </span> countries around the world hating us mroe then ever before, <span style="color: #FF0000"> Oh yeah, they all love us now. Is that why they continue to try to kill us with terrorist attacks?</span> and a disillusioned American public, <span style="color: #FF0000"> I don't remember the level of disillusionment with the public ever being as high as it is with Washington today</span> I'd say my criticisms of George Bush were realistic, <span style="color: #FF0000"> And yet you support Obama for being even worse on the very same issues???</span> not hatred, as you so often incorrectly accused.

G. </div></div>

Did you ever state that you would stay home from the polls, rather than vote for Obama (that former cokehead)????

Steve </div></div>

Did you not attack everyone throughout the Bush Administration, who spoke against his policies???? Defending even the lack of decent equipment for our troops? Defending the Republican Party even when every Republican voted against increasing aid for them when they came back home?

Didn't you write that the debts growing under George Bush didn't matter?

How much easier could we have gotten out of the current circumstances, having barely escaped another Great Depression, if our econimic circumstances had been exactly what they were after Bill Clinton left office, instead of burried in debt, like Bush left us?

Do you know of a way to avoid a depression, and stimulate the economy, and preserve first responders jobs, without spending money? Due tell? Every respected economist was in favor of Obama's spending, and in fact, the economy is rebouding on nearly every level, many of them said he should have spent more.

Didn't you say that Sara Palin was such a gift to the rEpublicans, that she was scaring the Democratics! LOL, I seem to recall your saying that the Democratics, namely President Obama, didn't have a chance after Palin, the Godzilla from Wasilla turned up.

You were all for invading Iraq?

Stated that we left Vietnam too soon? Could have won that war?

You defended the debts, under George Buish, said the debts don't matter....????

Didn't you write here yesterday or the day before, that you had never tried to get anyone banned, or notified the moderator? YOU know, and I KNOW, that isn't true.

Yes, when I thought Obama was a crack head, I wasn't going to vote for him, however, as I wrote here around that time, or shortly after, I changed my mind about him after reading his books, and researching his life.

However, I had also noticed that he didn't have the familiar Jaw Roll, left over from decades of cocaine abuse, that Bush has...and still displays to this day, so that was a tip off too....Guess that blows away your theory that I never change my mind....

The Waivers were granted full steam ahead by the Bush Administration....behind closed doors, in fact, in secret, you don't even read the documentation that others post before you start changing the facts around, and if you compare Bush, to any other president in history, he comes up with an F. on environmental issues, and particularly on dirnking water, and the oil and coal industry. Anyone who reads about the einvironment, knows that....apparently, you don't read about it....but then, you aren't a "Tree Hugger" like I am.

Oh, and BTW, have you noticed that not one interviewer has asked Laura Bush if she was every charged with manslaughter, or reckless driving, or negligence while operating a vehicle, or ANYTHING.... after she ran straight through a stop sign, and killed a young man from her class? Not one has even asked! Now I think most of us know where we'd have ended up if we had done that, don't you?

Did she ever even have to appear in court?

G.

wolfdancer
05-08-2010, 11:14 AM
I don't remember writing anything like that...but then, it's the thought that counts, so maybe you read my mind? I'd love to be able to do that; I'd also like to be able to reach the green in two, on a 465 yd hole, but when I look in the mirror, I see a 72 yr old looking back at me, suave, debonair, etc....but 72, with his asskicking and 280 yd drives days,.... behind him.
Lets not forget the root cause of the "problems"...which is.....that both you and sev, you especially....came over here to "stir the pot"....wait, that reads like a tame euphemism
...for "starting sh*t", here.
Now when I read what you wrote about this site over on AZB, all those bad mouthed comments...I have to wonder...why TF you would continue on here? I had similar thoughts about AZB, left and ain't been back.
BUT....maybe? ..you post here, so that you can brag about your imagined "victories" here ..over there? ( I put that ***** in her place, offered to kick her *** as well)... again, it's the thought that counts. say...That has to be it!!!
If what someone has wrote to me is correct....then I can understand your bitterness, and you are more to be pitied, then despised...although despised is hard to set aside.

LWW
05-08-2010, 11:32 AM
It's a rough day to be you, I understand.

LWW

LWW
05-08-2010, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheney having rremoved all the regulations that wouyld have at the very least, lessened this disaster in the Gulf

G.

G. </div></div>

That is preposterous.

The VPOTUS has no authority to remove anything other than his drawers at night.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW

LWW
05-08-2010, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's so cute when she gets on the soapbox.

LWW </div></div>

Another condescending remark, aimed at me. I suppose the tombstone you created directed at your hope for my death, wasn't harsh enough for you? I survived the cancer, so you have to continue the attacks and the misogynistic language?

You, of all people, have no business to attempt to critique anyone else's posting style.

G. </div></div>

See ... I pay you a compliment and that's the thanks I get. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

LWW

Sev
05-08-2010, 12:58 PM
I deny that I came here for that reason. As for others they can speak for themselves.

Seems I heard tell that Hondo invited Larry over here for a beat down. The challenge had apparently been taken up and the rest of that story is history.

I didnt suggest that AZ is a glory pit and innocent. There have been some very contentious threads in the past. There are a couple going on right now. The difference is in the language that is generally presented.

As far as the ignore function goes I have never put anybody on ignore. I prefer to see what was written and then choose whether to respond or not.

I admit I posted a few things on AZ that might not be construed as being complimentary. However it was generally for the purpose to expose people that claim not to be going to AZ and then apparently can quote what was posted there. You see I already new Hondo and Wolfi were both reading all the posts on AZ.
Care to enlighten when you found my posts on AZ?

We are in agreement on the throwing right back in their face part. I waited quite a while before I returned it back to you Twister and Mike60.
My original posts were straight forward and in defense of my position. Noting more. Meanwhile I was called a racist, bigot, idiot and various other unsavory names when I had not issued any myself. I questioned you once on a statement that came across as antisemitic. And never pursued it further. Wolfi however brings it up on a regular basis.

Please don't patronize me about strong willed woman and their intelligence thereof. It's unseemly and uncalled for. It does nothing to further the discussion at hand.

And as to the rest of you please stay topic. Lets not turn this into a political thread. We have plenty of those already. This is probably one of the most frank discussions this board has had in a long time. So let keep it on track.

wolfdancer
05-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I said that your posting style is similar to lww's....that is far from saying that you iz he.
Also never mentioned murder,a freudian slip on your part, maybe?
What I did think and believe....that whole pistol and stun gun blog was supposed to be intimidating to others. I thought a whole lot of other things about it, but best to drop it there.
As for your olive branch....while the idea of pissing on it is an amusing visualization for me....I'm sorry, but don't believe anything that you say, so I'll pass.
BUT, I will try very hard not to read, nor reply to anything that you post, as long as you keep me out of your posts.

pooltchr
05-08-2010, 04:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know of a way to avoid a depression, and stimulate the economy, and preserve first responders jobs, without spending money? Due tell?

<span style="color: #FF0000">Actually, returning money to the private sector makes sense. Of course, it would make more sense not to be taking it out in the first place. Here's a fact. Obama can not stimulate the economy through spending, since he doesn't have any money to spend. And he can't stimulate the economy by creating jobs, since government jobs are actually a drain on the economy. What he could have done was create an environment where private business would not be afraid to add employees for worrying about how much they would be taxed for all those employees.</span>
Didn't you say that Sara Palin was such a gift to the rEpublicans, that she was scaring the Democratics! LOL, I seem to recall your saying that the Democratics, namely President Obama, didn't have a chance after Palin, the Godzilla from Wasilla turned up. <span style="color: #FF0000">I guess she scared the dems even more than I thought she did. They mounted an all out, full scale attack on her and her family, using every left wing media outlet they own. And it worked. Obama won the election, and still, the left continues to pound on her. If she is so ineffective, why do you continue to worry about her? </span>

You were all for invading Iraq?
<span style="color: #FF0000"> As were the majority of congress....both Reps and Dems</span>

Stated that we left Vietnam too soon? Could have won that war?
<span style="color: #FF0000">We would have had a better chance if the military had been allowed to fight the war effectively. When politicians call the shots, any war effort is doomed. </span>

Didn't you write here yesterday or the day before, that you had never tried to get anyone banned, or notified the moderator? YOU know, and I KNOW, that isn't true.
<span style="color: #FF0000">I doubt if I wrote that, but if you have the quote, please share it. I have never tried to get anyone banned. It's not my style to silence those with opposing views. I have used the notify button maybe 3 or 4 times in the years I have posted here when I saw something that I believe violated the terms of use, and left it to the mods to make the final determination. </span>

However, I had also noticed that he didn't have the familiar Jaw Roll, left over from decades of cocaine abuse, that Bush has...

<span style="color: #FF0000">Are you seriously contending that the former president abused drugs for decades???????????? </span>

The Waivers were granted full steam ahead by the Bush Administration....behind closed doors, in fact, in secret, you don't even read the documentation that others post before you start changing the facts around, and if you compare Bush, to any other president in history, he comes up with an F. on environmental issues, and particularly on dirnking water, and the oil and coal industry. Anyone who reads about the einvironment, knows that....apparently, you don't read about it....but then, you aren't a "Tree Hugger" like I am.

<span style="color: #FF0000">If you can't see that big oil owns Obama, you are much deeper in deinal that I had imagined. </span>

Oh, and BTW, have you noticed that not one interviewer has asked Laura Bush if she was every charged with manslaughter, or reckless driving, or negligence while operating a vehicle, or ANYTHING.... after she ran straight through a stop sign, and killed a young man from her class? Not one has even asked! Now I think most of us know where we'd have ended up if we had done that, don't you?

Did she ever even have to appear in court?

<span style="color: #FF0000">I really don't care about Laura Bush, any more than I care about Missy Obama. If I have an issue with the media, it would be that they refuse to ask the tough questions of our President. </span>

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Steve</span>

LWW
05-09-2010, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You were all for invading Iraq?

G. </div></div>

So were you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Tom,
Like you, I had hoped against hope that it wouldn't come to this, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>but if we must have war, we should all stand behind the President.</span>

When they showed the pictures of the little Iraqi children in the school yards this evening, during the news, I had a very heavy heart.

I do hope and pray they will be safe somehow, and that this will be over quickly, and that Saddam will be punished for the terrible crimes against humanity which he has committed.

Also, I hope the French are satisfied. I'm pretty fed up with the French.

Gayle in Md., Will buy no more Shalimar, wine or cheese from France.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Gator,
Yeah, I read or heard about that, LOL. I am sick sick sick of the French. They really are disgusting. I heard one of the former inspectors say that when we get in there and find out how much stuff the French and the Russians have sold to this monster we're gonna really see all this for what it has been all along, all this back stabbing from the French. And, it sure looks to me like Blix is right there with the French, &amp; Saddam, when it comes to being deceitful.

Can't even trust the UN inspectors? PAHLEEZE! &lt;img src="/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif" alt="" /&gt;

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

That was with a very brief search from the time.

Whether war was right or wrong is for history to decide. To support sending an American army into combat and then turning on them in the middle of the mess is a different story.

LWW

Qtec
05-09-2010, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheney having rremoved all the regulations that wouyld have at the very least, lessened this disaster in the Gulf

G.

G. </div></div>

That is preposterous.

The VPOTUS has no authority to remove anything other than his drawers at night.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Document Says Oil Chiefs Met With Cheney Task Force</span>

Testifying at a Senate hearing last week were, from left, Lee R. Raymond of Exxon Mobil, David J. O'Reilly of Chevron, James J. Mulva of ConocoPhillips, Ross Pillari <span style='font-size: 23pt'>of BP America</span> and John Hofmeister of Shell Oil.
Testifying at a Senate hearing last week were, from left, Lee R. Raymond of Exxon Mobil, David J. O'Reilly of Chevron, James J. Mulva of ConocoPhillips, Ross Pillari of BP America and John Hofmeister of Shell Oil.
By Dana Milbank and Justin Blum
Washington Post Staff Writers
Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A White House document <span style='font-size: 17pt'>shows that executives from big oil companies met with Vice President Cheney's energy task force in 2001 -- something long suspected by environmentalists <u>but denied as recently as last week by industry officials testifying before Congress.</u></span>

The document, obtained this week by The Washington Post, shows that officials from Exxon Mobil Corp., Conoco (before its merger with Phillips), Shell Oil Co. and BP America Inc. met in the White House complex with the Cheney aides who were <u>developing a national energy policy, parts of which became law and parts of which are still being debated.</u>

In a joint hearing last week of the Senate Energy and Commerce committees, the chief executives of Exxon Mobil Corp., Chevron Corp. and ConocoPhillips said their firms did not participate in the 2001 task force. The president of Shell Oil said his company did not participate "to my knowledge," and the chief of BP America Inc. said he did not know.

Chevron was not named in the White House document, but the Government Accountability Office has found that Chevron was one of several companies that "gave detailed energy policy recommendations" to the task force. In addition, Cheney had a separate meeting with John Browne, BP's chief executive, according to a person familiar with the task force's work; that meeting is not noted in the document.

The task force's activities attracted complaints from environmentalists, who said they were shut out of the task force discussions while corporate interests were present. The meetings were held in secret and the White House refused to release a list of participants. The task force was made up primarily of Cabinet-level officials. Judicial Watch and the Sierra Club unsuccessfully sued to obtain the records.

Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.), who posed the question about the task force, said he will ask the Justice Department today to investigate. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"The White House went to <u>great lengths</u> to keep these meetings secret, and now oil executives may be lying to Congress about their role in the Cheney task force,"</span> Lautenberg said. </div></div>

link (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/15/AR2005111501842.html)

We all know Cheney was given more power than he should have had. He made deals and now the S.E coast will pay for it.

Q

LWW
05-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Very good.

The VPOTUS had meetings.

Quite astounding news that is.

Your problem is that it does nothing to support the allegation that was made.

Let's try quality of info over quantity next time you try to "PROVE" something.

LWW

LWW
05-09-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He made deals and now the S.E coast will pay for it.

Q </div></div>

Actually ... dearest leader's regime made these "DEALS" you speak of, and is in fact still making them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WASHINGTON — Since the Deepwater Horizon oil drilling rig exploded on April 20, the Obama administration has granted oil and gas companies at least 27 exemptions from doing in-depth environmental studies of oil exploration and production in the Gulf of Mexico.

The waivers were granted despite President Barack Obama’s vow that his administration would launch a “relentless response effort” to stop the leak and prevent more damage to the gulf. One of them was dated Friday — the day after Interior Secretary Ken Salazar said he was temporarily halting offshore drilling

The exemptions, known as “categorical exclusions,” were granted by the Interior Department’s Minerals Management Service (MMS) and included waiving detailed environmental studies for a BP exploration plan to be conducted at a depth of more than 4,000 feet and an Anadarko Petroleum Corp. exploration plan at more 9,000 feet.</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/05/07/93761/despite-spill-feds-still-giving.html)

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-09-2010, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's so cute when she gets on the soapbox.

LWW </div></div>

G. </div></div>

See ... I pay you a compliment and that's the thanks I get. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

LWW </div></div>

A compliment should wipe out your creation of a tombstone with "Wail in Md" on it while I was in the midst of fighting cancer?

I notice, you do not address the fact that you created something that hateful and down right mean.

What do you think it says about you?

G.

Gayle in MD
05-09-2010, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very good.

The VPOTUS had meetings.

Quite astounding news that is.

Your problem is that it does nothing to support the allegation that was made.

Let's try quality of info over quantity next time you try to "PROVE" something.

LWW </div></div>

What cheney did was unprecedented. He should never have been Vice President, and held secret meetings with the oil industry, and then directed Iraq contracts to his former corporation.

Do you know the legths he went to to keep those mettings secret? What do you think he was hiding,.... maybe the assurances to remove regulatory limits, or promises of the future oil refining contracts which he and Bush bought with the blood of our soldiers? He and Bush removed safety regulations for nearly every industry in this country. Even adding to the arsenic in our water.

Your problem is that you post nonsense, and then refuse to admit your incorrect statements when you have been proven wrong.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-09-2010, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> WTF is your problem with Gayle?....the incident is done and over with. She wrote something the admin didn't like and he suspended her for that. She has her take on the affair and he has his....and it's no one elses business, especially not yours.</div></div>

Sorry bro, she made it forum business when she offered up her "SIDE" of the story.

Had both sides decided to remain silent it would have remained a private matter. She chose not to do that ... and now you, in her stead, claim her to be a victim of her own actions. Well, she is ... and it's her own fault. She is a victim of her own actions. Deal with it.

LWW </div></div>

My "Actions" were to hit the notify icon after every one of your and Steve's insults, rather than add to the nastiness which you both write on this forum, mostly directed to me,, Wolf, and Hondo.

Then you both got on here and lied about me, making up ridiculous lies, which I have a right to defend myself from, particularly after ignore all of your previous lnon stop lies about both Wolf and I for years.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-09-2010, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You were all for invading Iraq?

G. </div></div>

So were you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Tom,
Like you, I had hoped against hope that it wouldn't come to this, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>but if we must have war, we should all stand behind the President.</span>

When they showed the pictures of the little Iraqi children in the school yards this evening, during the news, I had a very heavy heart.

I do hope and pray they will be safe somehow, and that this will be over quickly, and that Saddam will be punished for the terrible crimes against humanity which he has committed.

Also, I hope the French are satisfied. I'm pretty fed up with the French.

Gayle in Md., Will buy no more Shalimar, wine or cheese from France.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Gator,
Yeah, I read or heard about that, LOL. I am sick sick sick of the French. They really are disgusting. I heard one of the former inspectors say that when we get in there and find out how much stuff the French and the Russians have sold to this monster we're gonna really see all this for what it has been all along, all this back stabbing from the French. And, it sure looks to me like Blix is right there with the French, &amp; Saddam, when it comes to being deceitful.

Can't even trust the UN inspectors? PAHLEEZE! &lt;img src="/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif" alt="" /&gt;

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

That was with a very brief search from the time.

Whether war was right or wrong is for history to decide. To support sending an American army into combat and then turning on them in the middle of the mess is a different story.

LWW </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>That was written before I, and the rest of the world, learned that Bush et al, lied us into the war for oil, just as Greenspan stated, hiimself.

Just as Democratics were lied to, the U.N. was lied to. In fact, more lying went on while these so called "Born Again Christians" were running things than at any time in history.

Just keep changing the facts around as you always do, just don't expect that anything you rwite here has any relevance to those of us who actually read books, instead of bouncing from one RW website to another to dig up RW lies, and post them.

Oh, and while you're searching, go do a search on all the common, nasty things you have written both here and on AZB, about ME.

Steve should do the same. He had me banned for merely quoting something that he himself wrote!

The lies told by the right on here are truly amazing. You write a condescending remark, which would be offensive to any intelligent woman, and call it a compliment. That's a good example of your grasp on reality.
G. </span> </span>

LWW
05-09-2010, 11:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's so cute when she gets on the soapbox.

LWW </div></div>

G. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

A compliment should wipe out your creation of a tombstone with "Wail in Md" on it while I was in the midst of fighting cancer?

I notice, you do not address the fact that you created something that hateful and down right mean.

G. </div></div>

Keep repeating the lie.

LWW

LWW
05-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Completely irrelevant.

Your claim was "Cheney having rremoved all the regulations that wouyld have at the very least, lessened this disaster in the Gulf" and it's absolutely baseless.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-09-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's so cute when she gets on the soapbox.

LWW </div></div>

G. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Keep repeating the lie.

LWW </div></div>

That is NOT a lie, and you know it. YOU DID IT. Now you deny it? I have witnesses to it, and proof that you put that picture on the internet.

Atleast three other people saw it...

LWW
05-09-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My "Actions" were to hit the notify icon after every one of your and Steve's insults,

G. </div></div>

So ... when you said you were ignoring everything we posted, it was all a lie?

That's been well know for some time.

But ... I should believe you now, right?

LWW

LWW
05-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Again, irrelevant.

You are condemning someone else for supporting the war before. They had the same info you had ... so, you committed the same act you condemn others for.

Now ... explain to me again about how the myth of Saddam having WMD's stockpiled like cord wood was propagated by Clinton/Gore/Kennedy/Rockefeller et all but it's all still Bush's fault?

Your "POINTS" only exist via extensive use of doublethink. They cannot withstand even a cursory examination with logic.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-09-2010, 11:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, irrelevant.

You are condemning someone else for supporting the war before. They had the same info you had ... so, you committed the same act you condemn others for.

Now ... explain to me again about how the myth of Saddam having WMD's stockpiled like cord wood was propagated by Clinton/Gore/Kennedy/Rockefeller et all but it's all still Bush's fault?

Your "POINTS" only exist via extensive use of doublethink. They cannot withstand even a cursory examination with logic.

LWW </div></div>

Logic? LMAO! YOU, talking about LOGIC?

That's just hilarious.

The whole world knows Bus lied to the congress, the U.N., the American people, and contiued to lei about Iraq, throughout his tenure.

I have an entire library of proof.

No, you are wrong. No one sees the intelligence the President sees, and he not only lied about it, but both he anc Cheney distorted it, using outdated intel, forcing people to sift through old date, lying about Saddam trying to get Yellow Cake from Niger, and then having to remove those sixteen words from his won state of the Union Address, after the CIA threatened to expose his lies if he did not remove them from the SOTUA.

We all know thatat powell stated that his testimony before the U.N. was a black mark on his entire career.

But believe me, that biggest waste of time in life is for an educated, well informed, liberal, to attempt to reason with Bushites, with the proof, about hislying us into the illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq, breaking the Geneva conventions, illegally spying on Americans, destroying the evidence, and continuing to lie, just like the rest of the crooks who crashed illegally into the White House in 20000.

No, I don't have to prove anything to you. Hundreds of former officials, have testified under oath, about all of it.

And YOU, are LYING and Denying that you posted that picture of the tombstone. Denying that is has been YOU all along, stalking MY posts, YOU and STEVE and the rest from AZB...most all of whom I do not honor with a response, at all, and most of what you write, I never read.

Now go your own way....you proved what kind of person you are with the tombstone picture...

g.

LWW
05-09-2010, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's so cute when she gets on the soapbox.

LWW </div></div>

G. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Keep repeating the lie.

LWW </div></div>

That is NOT a lie, and you know it. YOU DID IT. Now you deny it? I have witnesses to it, and proof that you put that picture on the internet.

Atleast three other people saw it... </div></div>

Post it.

Now, also be careful ... you are admitting to participating with wolfie in hacking my account.

LWW

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 12:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His post is classic!!!
Steve wrote that you were justifiably banned for what you posted. Now, lww claims that he was banned for what you tricked?, forced?...him into writing......and then, he compounds the travesty, by writing something about people taking responsibility.......(I'm assuming that he is referencing other people and excluding himself </div></div>You and two others are really dense and you curse and call other people stupid.Duhhhhhh

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So if I am interpreting this correctly you think I am LWW??? That's just rich.</div></div>

Let's see, so far he and hondo have accused me of being:

- Myself.
- MrsLWW.
- Monty Burns.
- Sev.
- Casual Observer.
- Wolf Flywheel.
- UGOTDA7.
- Fasy Larry.
- George W Bush.
- Bama Dog.
- Secaucus Fats.

and probably more.

LWW </div></div>hondo must be bipolar.

Qtec
05-12-2010, 01:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poster: JohnnyD
Subject: Re: <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Stirring the pot...BS</span></div></div>

Your last 2 posts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and two others are really dense and you curse and call other people stupid.Duhhhhhh
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hondo must be bipolar. </div></div>

LOL

Q.......

Sev
05-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Tsk tsk.

Thats not very Christian of you.

Sev
05-15-2010, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I deny that I came here for that reason. As for others they can speak for themselves.

Seems I heard tell that Hondo invited Larry over here for a beat down. The challenge had apparently been taken up and the rest of that story is history.

I didnt suggest that AZ is a glory pit and innocent. There have been some very contentious threads in the past. There are a couple going on right now. The difference is in the language that is generally presented.

As far as the ignore function goes I have never put anybody on ignore. I prefer to see what was written and then choose whether to respond or not.

I admit I posted a few things on AZ that might not be construed as being complimentary. However it was generally for the purpose to expose people that claim not to be going to AZ and then apparently can quote what was posted there. You see I already new Hondo and Wolfi were both reading all the posts on AZ.
Care to enlighten when you found my posts on AZ?

We are in agreement on the throwing right back in their face part. I waited quite a while before I returned it back to you Twister and Mike60.
My original posts were straight forward and in defense of my position. Noting more. Meanwhile I was called a racist, bigot, idiot and various other unsavory names when I had not issued any myself. I questioned you once on a statement that came across as antisemitic. And never pursued it further. Wolfi however brings it up on a regular basis.

Please don't patronize me about strong willed woman and their intelligence thereof. It's unseemly and uncalled for. It does nothing to further the discussion at hand.

And as to the rest of you please stay topic. Lets not turn this into a political thread. We have plenty of those already. This is probably one of the most frank discussions this board has had in a long time. So let keep it on track.

</div></div>

Helloooooooooooooooo!!!

Sev
05-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Hello

LWW
05-31-2010, 05:49 AM
Hi.

LWW