PDA

View Full Version : Coulter nails it yet again

llotter
05-06-2010, 07:44 PM
The Moron's national security policy: hope their bombs don't work.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

LWW
05-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Dearest leader has nearly guaranteed we will get hit again.

LWW

Qtec
05-07-2010, 05:57 AM
No she doesn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> First of all, having the Transportation Security Administration wanding infants, taking applesauce away from 93-year-old dementia patients, and forcing all Americans to produce their shoes, computers and containers with up to 3 ounces of liquid in Ziploc bags for special screening pretty much blows that "not intimidated" look Obama wants America to adopt.

"Intimidated"? How about <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"absolutely terrified"?</span>

Second, it would be a little easier for the rest of us <span style='font-size: 23pt'>not to live in fear </span>if the president's entire national security strategy didn't depend on average citizens happening to notice a smoldering SUV in Times Square or smoke coming from a fellow airline passenger's crotch.
</div></div>

Do you live in fear?

Some nutjob sets off a smoke bomb in Times Square and you immediatly need a change of underwear, Is that it?

Q.......Ali Baba says.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Boooooooooooo!</span>

Nedd to change those undies again?

Sev
05-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Nedd? Who's Nedd? And was he going commando?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

(Psst. Psst. Its humor.)

Qtec
05-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Do you live in fear?

Q

Sev
05-07-2010, 06:33 AM
Nope.

I live in the woods. Cultivating a nice garden and laugh my self silly watching my girl friend chase the neighbors horses out of our barn and yard.

Qtec
05-07-2010, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope.

I live in the woods. Cultivating a nice garden and laugh my self silly watching my girl friend chase the neighbors horses out of our barn and yard.

</div></div>

Glad for you.

So A.C is full of $-it? Right?

Q

Sev
05-07-2010, 07:02 AM
A. C. has her points.

I dont subscribe to a belief that Americans are living in constant fear and terror. I do believe that we are much to politically correct in the way we approach identifying possible terrorists. And that is going to bite us one day. The fall out from that could be huge depending on what occurs.

However A.C. is not a person I regularly listen to or always agree with. A bit to high strung and erratic in my opinion.

I much prefer Laura Ingram.

pooltchr
05-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Maybe the problem is that Americans don't have enough fear of terrorism. We have been very fortunate that in the last 6 months we had terrorist acts carried out by incompetent morons. The boxer bomber and the latest times square bomber were in a position to cause severe damage, but due strictly to their ineffective planning and execution, failed. Had someone actually knew what they were doing, the results could have been much worse.

But the funniest thing I heard on this latest one was when Obama was talking and came very close to taking credit for stopping the attack, but at the last minute, paused just short of saying the attack was stopped, and came out saying the attack was....(pause)....failed.

Steve