PDA

View Full Version : Obama, Laughing At AZ Crime Situation, DUMMY!

Sid_Vicious
05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/arizona-governor-has-serious-video-message-for-president-obama/

Obama lost some more respect here with me, and should have! He ain't near as bad as Bush was, but when he "steps in #2" with his mouth, I ding anybody.

I hope this haunts him until he's made to kiss some American butt with an apology...sid

pooltchr
05-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Good for you, Sid. I agree, he should be called out on this one by every member of the media. His flippant attitude is one of the things about him that just pizzes me off. This was a moronic comment that should have resulted in an immediate apology.

Unless he happened to be addressing a group of hispanics and was just pandering to his audience. If that's the case, he needs to be fired!

Steve

Qtec
05-09-2010, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for you, Sid. I agree, he should be called out on this one by every member of the media. His flippant attitude is one of the things about him that just pizzes me off. This was a moronic comment that should have resulted in an immediate apology.

Unless he happened to be addressing a group of hispanics and was just pandering to his audience. If that's the case, he needs to be fired!

Steve </div></div>

For the zillionth time you kneejerk and blab about something you obviously know NOTHING about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Misguided Fears of Crime Fuel Arizona Immigration Law</span>

Posted by Daniel Griswold

Arizona’s harsh new law against illegal immigration is being justified in part as a measure to combat crime. The murder of an Arizona rancher in March, allegedly by somebody in the country without documentation, galvanized support for the bill.

The death of the rancher was a tragedy, and drug-related violence along the border is a real problem, but it is a smear to blame low-skilled immigrant workers from Latin America for creating a crime problem in Arizona.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>The crime rate in Arizona in 2008 was the lowest it has been in four decades. In the past decade, as the number of illegal immigrants in the state grew rapidly, the violent crime rate dropped by 23 percent, the property crime rate by 28 percent. </u>(You can check out the DoJ figures here.)</span>

<u>Census data show that immigrants are actually less likely to commit crimes than their native-born counterparts,</u> as I unpacked a few months ago in an article for Commentary magazine titled, “Higher Immigration, Lower Crime.”
Daniel Griswold • April 27, 2010 @ 11:38 am
</div></div> those pesky FACTS again... (http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/04/27/misguided-fears-of-crime-fuel-arizona-immigration-law/)

Q

pooltchr
05-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Q,
Are you saying you support the president's comments making a joke out of the AZ illegal alien problem????

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-09-2010, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.breitbart.tv/arizona-governor-has-serious-video-message-for-president-obama/

Obama lost some more respect here with me, and should have! He ain't near as bad as Bush was, but when he "steps in #2" with his mouth, I ding anybody.

I hope this haunts him until he's made to kiss some American butt with an apology...sid
</div></div>

Dear Martin,
I have to disagree, respectfully. This comment was taken out of context by the governor. The White House Correspondants dinner is a two way roast, where nothing is taken seriously, and both the press, and the president poke fun at just about everything.

I did see the entire dinner, with the joking, and you really should look it up on C-Span, and put the president's comments into the propper context, before harshly judging the president. Just my thoughts on the situation, and I hope you don't find them offensive.

IMHO, racial profiling is wrong. It was wrong what we did to the Japanese during the war, just as it is wrong and unamerican to do so now.

If Reagan hadn't given them amnesty, we wouldn't be facing the mess we have right now. Republicans haven't been willing to address the situation, yet they bash this administration for not doing anything, in the midst of many crises, when the Democratics have been pushing to address the issue.

If the Governor wants to profile American Citizens, I don't think she's going to like the result.

I still believe, as does the president, that we can solve our problems here, without throwing our American Principles away.

Republicans are all too eager to maintain cheap labor for business. That's how this mess got started in the first place. If we want to solve the problem, then we should do so by going after those who hire illegal aliens, for the benefit of cheaper labor, while driving down wages for honest, hard working Americans, many of our Mexican population being legal citizens, just like you and I, who add to our country.

I hope the public will educate themselves about the decline in Middle Classs wages, which began when Reagan decided to destroy the unions, bail out crooks, and give amnesty to illegal aliens, in order to provide cheap labor for business, which greatly increased our problems with illegals flowing across our borders.

We have many hard working Mexicans in our country, who simply want a better life for themselves, and their families, just as our own ancestors wanted. We are all children of immigrants, except for the American Indians, and the families of those who were brought here as slaves.

Let's face it, our history isn't very pretty....what we did to the American Indians, was disgraceful, as was what we did to the Japanese American citizen during the war.

This governor is wrong to start a slipery slope toward unamerican actions, which will likely offend far more American citizens, than solve problems with criminals, which are of every race, not just Mexicans.

I say, lets start with the criminals on Wall Street, who have exploited all of us, and the criminals who hire illegals, so they can exploit them for their own advantage.

Love,
Gayle

pooltchr
05-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Why am I not surprised that you would sympathize with the illegal aliens, and come out against American business?

Not everyone from the right wants that "cheap labor" here. Some of us want them all out of here ASAP.

BRAVO, ARIZONA!

Steve

Qtec
05-09-2010, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q,
Are you saying you support the president's comments making a joke out of the AZ illegal alien problem????

Steve </div></div>

Get real.
You want bad taste jokes? How about Bush joking about attacking a country for no reason causing 1,000s to die! how funny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VD1gOhpRSU)

Q

LWW
05-09-2010, 08:05 PM
That definition is a bit of a stretch don't you think.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-11-2010, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why am I not surprised that you would sympathize with the illegal aliens, and come out against American business?
<span style="color: #000066">Because you twist everything I write, and hence, understand none of it.

I did not say I was in sympathy with illegal aliens. In fact, I have never been in sympathy with illegal aliens. </span>
Not everyone from the right wants that "cheap labor" here. Some of us want them all out of here ASAP.

<span style="color: #000066">I'd like them all out of here as soon as possible, also, however, I'm quite sure If this President started to do so you'd be screaming about the money it was costing.

Let's not forget, Your Boy Bush, whom you voted for twice, cut our border agents hugely....and Your Hero Reagan, gave them all amnesty, after which the number of them flooding over the border went through the roof.

Stop twisting my posts, or take a reading course...

G. </span>

BRAVO, ARIZONA!

Steve </div></div>

pooltchr
05-11-2010, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You want bad taste jokes?

Q

</div></div>

If I want bad taste jokes, I would watch David Letterman, not the President of the United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-11-2010, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You want bad taste jokes?

Q

</div></div>

If I want bad taste jokes, I would watch David Letterman, not the President of the United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

That's funny, everyone said that President Obama was funny than Jay Leno. I watched it live, and I'd have to sy he was marvelous! Absolutely a por at comedy and his delivery. All of Washington was raving about it, even Joe Scarborough said he outdid Leno.

How's about Bush lifting up the curtains, and looking under the sofa's in the Oval Office while our kids were dying in Iraq for his cronies oil contracts? Guess you thought that was hilarious, huh?

G.

Deeman3
05-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Martin! Get back in line!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
05-11-2010, 10:56 AM
You would think Obama was marvelous if he was reading the phone book off a teleprompter.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-11-2010, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Martin! Get back in line!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Martin and I have a wonderful friendship, FYI, and we don't agree about everything, but he's a very dear friend, with plenty enough self confidence to discuss issues like and adult, and without personal insults, and sarcastic responses aimed relentlessly at those who have a different point of view.

In fact, Martin, Dick Leonard and Wolfdancer, and a few others, have been very dear friends of mine for years. Ed and Sack, are also friends of mine, while we surely don't agree on everything, sometimes not on anything! But we're still friends, just the same.

Some men aren't threatened by agreeing with a woman's perspective, in front of insecure men, who would far prefer some good ol' Bubba style woman bashing, instead. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would think Obama was marvelous if he was reading the phone book off a teleprompter.

Steve </div></div>

I've always had great respect for brilliant people, and great disdain for phonies. It does show up in my voting record.

G.

pooltchr
05-11-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would think Obama was marvelous if he was reading the phone book off a teleprompter.

Steve </div></div>

I've always had great respect for brilliant people, and great disdain for phonies. It does show up in my voting record.

G. </div></div>

Wow! How did you miss the latest one??????

Steve

LWW
05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Martin and I

G.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>STOP USING OTHER PEOPLE'S FIRST NAME ... IT'S A CRIME!!!!</u></span></span></span>

LWW