PDA

View Full Version : CLICK'S Anniversary Party!

rackmup
08-22-2002, 05:53 AM
Tonight, CLICK'S celebrates it's many, many years in the pool room business! Some of the events are listed below:

<ul type="square"> Raffle of a cue, television, a surround-sound system and more
BBQ!
9-ball tourney
A dunk tank with Chris (the Day Manager) in it (this will make a TON of cash!)
[/list]

Special events include (but are subject to change without notice):

<ul type="square"> An appearance by President Bush, live via remote broadcast from his Crawford ranch!
"Tips on baking, bankshots and other "insider info", presented by Martha "the Velveteen Widow" Stewart!
"Viewing your tip under a Jewelers Loop-What it reveals" seminar presented by Spiderman!
"Carrot Juice. It benefits your pool game" presented by that infomercial guy with the goatee-sized gray eyebrows! (Includes a coupon for $10.00 off his "Juice-O-Matic" juice machine.)
Challenge matches with Pamela Anderson!
Tequila chugging contests hosted by Susan Petty!
17-rail kick shot exhibition by Scott Lee!
"How to play 9-ball when you are twice the legal limit" sponsored by Sid Vicious and Cuervo 1800!
Much MORE!
[/list]

The celebration will be city wide so get on out to CLICK'S and have a good time!

Regards,

Ken

Doctor_D
08-22-2002, 05:56 AM
Good morning Pookie:

Have you purchased and mailed my ticket, as well as reserved my hotel suite, for that week?

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

Scott Lee
08-22-2002, 07:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> 17-rail kick shot exhibition by Scott Lee!
<hr></blockquote>

Ken...It has to be a 15- or 18- rail kick! I don't KNOW a 17-rail kick shot! LMAO

Scott

Sid_Vicious
08-22-2002, 07:10 AM
Gettin' any free table time outta that Ken? sid

Rod
08-22-2002, 11:11 AM
Ah yes a good time to be had by all. I was in Clicks last night visiting an old friend. They had signs and all kinds of party stuff hanging from the ceiling. I shot a couple of trick shots on their new cloth, but never played. New cloth is so fun to fool around on. The party stuff kept getting in the way of my beer. Should the event's listed take place,lol it sounds like a dangerous place to me. Mothers take your kids of the street and me too!

TomBrooklyn
08-22-2002, 10:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr>It has to be a 15- or 18- rail kick! I don't KNOW a 17-rail kick shot!<hr></blockquote> Do you really know a 15 and 18 rail kick that you can hit a ball with?

Troy
08-23-2002, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> It has to be a 15- or 18- rail kick! I don't KNOW a 17-rail kick shot!<hr></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom Brooklyn:</font><hr> Do you really know a 15 and 18 rail kick that you can hit a ball with? <hr></blockquote>
Scott can probably even do a 21 rail kick, depending on temperature, humidity, table conditions and how he holds his mouth.

Troy...~~~ Has seen another Trick Shot Artist do them..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif