PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break. This site is now a waste of time.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2010, 11:21 AM
When I return, I'll be restoring the usual suspects to ignore.

The flaming gets old, fast, and that's all they know how to do. They demand answers from everyone else, but fail to provide factual information for thier own opinions, presented as facts.

Post BS, deny reaity, accuse everyone else of what they themselves are famous for doing, and destroy every thread.

Steve refuses to admit that he reported me to the administrator, or that he wrote that the Debts didn't matter, during the time that Bush was running them up, and LWW, still won't admit to his truly repulsive drawing of the tombstone, with his alias for Gayle in Md. on the front of it.

I'd say, there is no shortage of wingnuts who refuse to take responsibility for their own statements and actions.

Hope you all enjoy the summer.

Love to most.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle

pooltchr
05-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Love you too, Sweeetie!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Steve

LWW
05-11-2010, 11:55 AM
http://www.hybridcars.com/files/bush-waves-goodbye-610.jpg
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>SEE Y'ALL LATER</span>

LWW

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I return, I'll be restoring the usual suspects to ignore.

The flaming gets old, fast, and that's all they know how to do. They demand answers from everyone else, but fail to provide factual information for thier own opinions, presented as facts.

Post BS, deny reaity, accuse everyone else of what they themselves are famous for doing, and destroy every thread.

Steve refuses to admit that he reported me to the administrator, or that he wrote that the Debts didn't matter, during the time that Bush was running them up, and LWW, still won't admit to his truly repulsive drawing of the tombstone, with his alias for Gayle in Md. on the front of it.

I'd say, there is no shortage of wingnuts who refuse to take responsibility for their own statements and actions.

Hope you all enjoy the summer.

Love to most.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle

</div></div>Maybe you can realize someday you are not as smart as you think you are.Common sense should prevail.Jesus loves you.

LWW
05-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Have a great summer, Gayle!!!

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 01:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have a great summer, Gayle!!! </div></div>Now is the time to regroup and repent for your evilways.Jesus loves you.

Gayle in MD
05-12-2010, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have a great summer, Gayle!!! </div></div>

You do the same, dear friend. I'll call you soon. Been thinking about you.

I am checking to see if the moderator will ever restore my pm function. Everytime I try to send a PM to myself, it says private messages disabled. I've been having trouble for six months, asking that it be fixed, but still disabled when I try to pm myself.

Some of my friends, send me a PM....please...

Thanks for the good wishes, Wolf, and I hope your summer is fabulous!
Love,

Gayle

wolfdancer
05-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Gayle, have you tried checking:
my stuff, then
preferences
and see if you have enabled PMs?

LWW
05-12-2010, 03:43 PM
I blame Bush.

LWW

hondo
05-12-2010, 04:27 PM
I have tried, Gayle. It says you are refusing PMs.

hondo
05-12-2010, 04:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I blame Bush.

LWW </div></div>

post deleted

LWW
05-12-2010, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I blame Bush.

LWW </div></div>

post deleted </div></div>

You've been blaming Bush because your shoe came untied for as long as I've known you ... and when I finally agree with you this is the treatment I get.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 01:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, have you tried checking:
my stuff, then
preferences
and see if you have enabled PMs? </div></div>

Yes, and when I look there, there is no sign they are turned off, it is checked to allow pm's, so I unchecked, and rechecked that box. They still don't work...

Maybe the modertor doesn't want me to have access to the function? He also wouldn't allow me to even read the forums while I was banned. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Never hear of anyone else being treated that way, have you????

I still have to sign in twice, too...

G.

LWW
05-13-2010, 03:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have tried, Gayle. It says you are refusing PMs. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you see me continuing to post on other threads, you certainly
have a right to gloat in your usual smug way, Christian.

Fair enough? </div></div>
Fair enough.

LWW &lt;---Smugly gloating per hondo's definition.

hondo
05-13-2010, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, have you tried checking:
my stuff, then
preferences
and see if you have enabled PMs? </div></div>

Yes, and when I look there, there is no sign they are turned off, it is checked to allow pm's, so I unchecked, and rechecked that box. They still don't work...

Maybe the modertor doesn't want me to have access to the function? He also wouldn't allow me to even read the forums while I was banned. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Never hear of anyone else being treated that way, have you????

I still have to sign in twice, too...

G. </div></div>

I was banned from reading the forum on AZ when I was tossed
but I got Obama to intervene for me.

OMG! I just posted on another thread when I told dud I wouldn't.
He'll be smirking in his little Christian love way now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
05-13-2010, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was banned from reading the forum on AZ when I was tossed
but I got Obama to intervene for me. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you see me continuing to post on other threads, you certainly
have a right to gloat</div></div>

Oh dear.

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was banned from reading the forum on AZ when I was tossed
but I got Obama to intervene for me. </div></div>

have a right to gloat</div></div>

Oh dear.

LWW </div></div>

Read the good book, dud.
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
( New Testament, BTW)