PDA

View Full Version : That didn't take long.

LWW
05-11-2010, 11:27 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>1:21 PM 11 May, 2010 ANNO DOMINI:</u></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I return, I'll be restoring the usual suspects to ignore.

The flaming gets old, fast, and that's all they know how to do. They demand answers from everyone else, but fail to provide factual information for thier own opinions, presented as facts.

Post BS, deny reaity, accuse everyone else of what they themselves are famous for doing, and destroy every thread.

Steve refuses to admit that he reported me to the administrator, or that he wrote that the Debts didn't matter, during the time that Bush was running them up, and LWW, still won't admit to his truly repulsive drawing of the tombstone, with his alias for Gayle in Md. on the front of it.

I'd say, there is no shortage of wingnuts who refuse to take responsibility for their own statements and actions.

Hope you all enjoy the summer.

Love to most.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>1:23 PM 11 May, 2010 ANNO DOMINI:</u></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The entire first year of Obama's regime has been spent pushing through healthcare while ignoring the economy.

<span style="color: #000066">That's a lie. </span>

There is no such thing as government stimulus.

<span style="color: #000066">That, too, is a lie. </span>

The government has nothing to use to stimulate the economy, unless it first takes it from the economy.

<span style="color: #000066">Another lie. </span>

And I have never tried to get anyone banned from this forum. That is a fact that you seem unable to grasp.

<span style="color: #000066">And of course, we all iknow this is a lie... </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Denying the facts just isn't enough to make them go away.

Steve
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, the fact is that you complained to the moderator when I quoted your famous anti-female quote. I was then banned. Are you actually denying that? Let's get this quite clear right now.

G. </div></div></div></div>

Welcome back.

LWW

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 04:15 PM
You have proven it for all to see.

LWW
05-11-2010, 04:42 PM
I can't take credit for that.

Gayle proved it, I just pointed it out.

LWW

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 09:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't take credit for that.

Gayle proved it, I just pointed it out.

LWW </div></div>Once again well put.

LWW
05-12-2010, 04:47 AM
I notice that "TONY in MD" pops up a lot when "GAYLE in MD" is in absentia?

LWW