PDA

View Full Version : Cue ball sling or carrier question.

bataisbest
05-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Whenever I go out to shoot pool, I like to bring my Aramith Measeles ball instead of using the one provided at the pool hall. I am looking for a sling or some other type of carrier specifically designed to hold the cue ball and something that I can attach to my case. Does anybody know where I could get a hold of something like this? I currently use a small Crown Royal Bag that some one gave me. It does the job, but I would like to know if anyone makes or sells something specifically for this purpose. Thanks for any info.

Rich R.
05-13-2010, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bataisbest</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Whenever I go out to shoot pool, I like to bring my Aramith Measeles ball instead of using the one provided at the pool hall. I am looking for a sling or some other type of carrier specifically designed to hold the cue ball and something that I can attach to my case. Does anybody know where I could get a hold of something like this? I currently use a small Crown Royal Bag that some one gave me. It does the job, but I would like to know if anyone makes or sells something specifically for this purpose. Thanks for any info. </div></div>
The only cue ball carrier I have ever seen is an option when buying a Jack Justis case.
http://www.justiscases.net/images/gallery/small/model_03.jpg