PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

cueball1950
05-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Just wanted to say hi. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif I have been lurking on here and over on az. I am not a traitor, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif BD forums will always be my home. Great bunch of people on here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Just so everybody knows, I have been having alot of health problems. But i am putting most of it off until after the OPEN.....NOT GOING TO MISS ALL OF MY FRIENDS. So please put my name down for everything. Will keep everybody posted if anything changes on the medical issues............mike

Sid_Vicious
05-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Good to see you here Mike. sid

Fran Crimi
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Hi Mike! Nice to see you. Take care of yourself. Hope all will go well for you.

Best Regards,
Fran

Gayle in MD
05-12-2010, 11:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wanted to say hi. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif I have been lurking on here and over on az. I am not a traitor, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif BD forums will always be my home. Great bunch of people on here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Just so everybody knows, I have been having alot of health problems. But i am putting most of it off until after the OPEN.....NOT GOING TO MISS ALL OF MY FRIENDS. So please put my name down for everything. Will keep everybody posted if anything changes on the medical issues............mike </div></div>

Hi there friend.

You'd be surprised how often I think about you, and wonder how you're doing.

So sorry to learn you've had some health issues. Nothing serious, I hope...

Good to see you posting.

Love,
Gayle

Brian in VA
05-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Keep the faith Mike! See you in October!

Brian in VA

Rich R.
05-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Mike it is nice to hear from you and I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. I've been having some of those myself. I missed the Open last year but I'm hoping to be there this year. Take care of yourself and I'll see you then.