PDA

View Full Version : A request to the regulars

hondo
05-12-2010, 06:57 AM
Gayle, Wolfie, Q, Sack, Deeman, Dick, Ed, Sid, Bobby,Steve, Cushioncrawler:

I realize that some of you have left this forum in disgust but if you're looking in, I think all of us should implore the mods
to toss Johnny D.
His child-like taunts cheapen this place and he does not
add anything other than insults or gushing over dudley.

It is time for this ole boy to go somewhere else.
If each of you would add a post saying simply " Agreed",
perhaps Wilson would take note. I can hope, can't I?

Sev, I know you won't do it for fear of reprisal from dudley,
but if I'm wrong, join in.
If I missed anyone unintentionally( iow, not Lotter or the AZers), feel free to join in.

Chopstick
05-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin.

pooltchr
05-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Sorry, Hondo. I have never made an effort to have anyone banned from the forum, and won't start now. I believe in freedom of speech, no matter how irritating I find someone. Gayle thinks I got her banned, but I had nothing to do with that, either.
The idea of an open forum is to allow everyone to offer their opinion. I won't participate in censorship until it violates the terms of use everyone has agreed to abide by here.

Steve

LWW
05-12-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, Hondo. I have never made an effort to have anyone banned from the forum, and won't start now.

Steve </div></div>

Yet the people he claim are victims have used the gang tackle approach to get others banned.

This thread is simply a confirmation that the far left members of this forum desire an echo chamber.

They are losing brutally on the field of ideas, and it seems they are having great difficulty dealing with it.

As their messiah continues to torch what was once the greatest nation in the history of the world, they desperately wish to stop that from being discussed.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-12-2010, 09:03 AM
I put him on ignore as soon as he showed up....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
05-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Sure you did ... and you left for the summer also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW

DickLeonard
05-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Gayle my love your back posting I had stopped when you told me of your banning. I used to agree with Pooltchr as far as freedom of speech. I don't have read any ones posts but I did miss yours. love Dick.

Deeman3
05-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Hondo,

Rather than ban anyone, it might be a good idea to ignore anyone, including me, if they get on your nerves. Banning discussion, no matter how childish, is just not a good idea, in my opinion.

I don't even see the need to relentlessly point out that someone is being ignored or that one may be leaving for a period. I may have done so in the past but mostly in P.M.'s.

Unless someone is downright vile and abusive, I don't think they should be banned. Face it, this site may never be what is was, a slight left leaning exchange of ideas, but if you see a thread or a few that you suspect may be targeting you, for instance, you can ignore the person making the statements against you and, eventually, they will target someone else. I might remind you, I did not invite anyone from AZ to come over here and take on the CCB, you did. I have never posted a single post at AZ.

With Gayle gone for the Summer, me and some others only doing limited posting and oil seeping it's way up the coast to attack me, I bet there are some interesting topics we can talk about that don't have to end in bitter attacks. Just chill out a while and see if things settle down a bit. If not, you can always get your daily fair share of abuse over on AZ, if you are not still outcast from there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hey, we got a 50 year old softball player trying out for the Supreams, I go on a lovely 6 day cruise on Monday and the UK has a new right wing leader! All is right with the world. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Have you ever noticed that there are several posters I have never responded to? I don't recall them attacking me. Now, perhaps they will but it certainly does take two to tango, several if you are in an open relationship.

Gayle in MD
05-12-2010, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle my love your back posting I had stopped when you told me of your banning. I used to agree with Pooltchr as far as freedom of speech. I don't have read any ones posts but I did miss yours. love Dick. </div></div>

Great to see you posting, Friend...

And thank you dear friend. I've been meaning to call you to ask how you're doing.

I have been very touched by the encouragement from my close friends here, like you, and other CCB regulars from the left, and the right, of the political range.

I am packing today, but will be dropping in occasionally throughout the summer months, although not as often as I do in the winter, as my secretary takes over the bookwork during my summers off, so I am not nearly as often near the computer in the summer, and when I am, I'm writing, off line.

I will give you a call soon. I'd tell you to pm me a good time to call, but I just checked in here to see if the moderator had finally fixed my non functioning Receivable PM's. I've been asking for months, no response from him, and still not working as of yesterday.

So, if you have time e-mail me and we'll set a time to chat and catch up.

Love you Dick, and you take care of yourself!

Gayle

hondo
05-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Then let's keep him on ,guys. He adds a lot of class to an already really classy forum.

I have no further interest in this place.

Bye.

Deeman3
05-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Hondo,

Sorry you feel that way. I don't think most of us have ever attacked you but we just can't make a list, ala Nixon and Obama, of who we want to "allow" to participate. You will be missed. I am sincere in that. We have disagred but always been reasonable with each other, I believe.

Take care.

LWW
05-12-2010, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then let's keep him on ,guys. He adds a lot of class to an already really classy forum.

Bye. </div></div>

See you next time.

LWW

LWW
05-12-2010, 10:30 AM
WTF?

You are still here?

Not that I'm telling you to leave ... but you cry wolf a lot.

LWW

hondo
05-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Sure, you can make a list.
Go back and read his posts.
80% are "Hondo's a liar."
10% are "Jesus loves you."
10% are "dudley's a genius."

NOTHING about the topics.

If you guys don't care, I dont't care.

Gayle in MD
05-12-2010, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure, you can make a list.
Go back and read his posts.
80% are "Hondo's a liar."
10% are "Jesus loves you."
10% are "dudley's a genius."

NOTHING about the topics.

If you guys don't care, I dont't care. </div></div>

Dear Friend, I'm on your side! I do care, but as we both know, we are the targets, and it seems to me, they are protected regardless of what they do, and we are banned if we complain.

I find his posts hugely offensive, condescemding, and overall insulting, just as you do.

Calling other people evil is wrong, unless of couse, their last name is Bush, Cheney, Rove, Reagan, (Except for his son Ron) McCain, Palin, Limbaugh, Rush, Hannity, Coulter or Rice, but they don't post here, and also, they actually ARE evil. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Don't leave, just drive them nuts, don't read their posts, and don't respond. Take it from me, they can't STAND being ignored! They will continue to lie and insult us, but we don't have to read it at all.

I have written a few posts to them since being back, to set the record straight about all the lies they told about me in my absence.

They are all back on ignore now....

Join me in a total ignore of their posts. Reading and writing on here is eversomuch more enjoyable, when you eliminate the passive agressive, uninformed, vicious attackers, whose posts are always incorrect and irrelevant anyway.

I also want to wish you a grand summer. You've been a very good d\friend to me, and I truly appreciate it. You surely do not deserve being the main target of a bunch of know nothings.

Love,
Gayle

Stretch
05-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Have a great summer Gayle! St.

Sid_Vicious
05-12-2010, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, Wolfie, Q, Sack, Deeman, Dick, Ed, Sid, Bobby,Steve, Cushioncrawler:

I realize that some of you have left this forum in disgust but if you're looking in, I think all of us should implore the mods
to toss Johnny D.

If I missed anyone unintentionally( iow, not Lotter or the AZers), feel free to join in. </div></div>

You got my support. I AGREE! If anyone comes here purely for negativity, then each should be asked to leave. If it takes a conglomerate of members to make it happen, count me in hondo. sid

wolfdancer
05-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Agreed !!!

wolfdancer
05-12-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, you can always get your daily fair share of abuse over on AZ </div></div>
Ain't that the truth?

Chopstick
05-12-2010, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Calling other people evil is wrong, unless of couse, their last name is Bush, Cheney, Rove, Reagan, (Except for his son Ron) McCain, Palin, Limbaugh, Rush, Hannity, Coulter or Rice, but they don't post here, and also, they actually ARE evil. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle </div></div>

I can't believe that Beck and O'Reilly didn't make your short list. I'll send them a note letting them know they are falling behind. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

PS: I'm still not convinced you don't like George Bush. Maybe with another 10,669 posts about it, I might believe you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chopstick
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Hey Hondo</span></span>

http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/why-so-serious1.jpg

<span style="color: #000099">Come on man, they are just trying to get a rise out of you.</span>

DickLeonard
05-12-2010, 02:52 PM
hondo I thought was a preacher, always preaching the Gospel. I ignored him because I THINK GOD doesn't belong amongst sinners. ####

LWW
05-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Why are the lefties so pizzed off about people who believe differently?

Serious question.

LWW

hondo
05-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Thank you, Gayle.

hondo
05-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Thank you, Sid.

hondo
05-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks, Wolfie.

hondo
05-12-2010, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hondo I thought was a preacher, always preaching the Gospel. I ignored him because I THINK GOD doesn't belong amongst sinners. #### </div></div>

I do not believe that Johnny D. and the vipers know God.
If I'm wrong I beg God's forgiveness.

hondo
05-12-2010, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

It's posts like this that disgust me. I have done nothing to you.
And don't give me that sense of humor crap.
No man where I come from wants to hear that sh*t.

hondo
05-12-2010, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then let's keep him on ,guys. He adds a lot of class to an already really classy forum.

Bye. </div></div>

See you next time.

LWW </div></div>

Nice to see you going back to your roots, Mister dudley.

hondo
05-12-2010, 04:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Hey Hondo</span></span>

http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/why-so-serious1.jpg

<span style="color: #000099">Come on man, they are just trying to get a rise out of you.</span> </div></div>

THEY???

"Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin."

That's the post that got a rise out of me.

cushioncrawler
05-12-2010, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....the UK has a new right wing leader! All is right with the world. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>Hiz krappynomix will be worse than Brown's. Things are going to get ugly.
madMac.

hondo
05-12-2010, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are the lefties so pizzed off about people who believe differently?

Serious question.

LWW </div></div>

Serious question, dud.
If Johnny is not a troll, what makes him different?
90% of the time he shadow posts me saying I'm a liar, was never a teacher, molest my students, follow Satan, not a Christian,
am a hard core druggie, a pervert.
The fact that you defend him while calling all the oldest posters on here trolls tells us everything we need to know about you.

Stretch
05-12-2010, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are the lefties so pizzed off about people who believe differently?

Serious question.

LWW </div></div>

Serious question, dud.
90% of the time he shadow posts me saying I'm a liar, was never a teacher, molest my students, follow Satan, not a Christian,
The fact that you defend him while calling all the oldest posters on here trolls tells us everything we need to know about you. </div></div>

What makes him different is that he kisses LWW's behind at every opportunity. That earns him a pass (with benefits). St.

pooltchr
05-12-2010, 06:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What makes him different is that he kisses LWW's behind at every opportunity. That earns him a pass (with benefits). St. </div></div>

Mystery revealed......

keep going

ready?

Set?

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>LWW IS THE ADMIN!</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(All lefties are now excused to go change drawers!)

Steve

LWW
05-12-2010, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

No man where I come from wants to hear that sh*t. </div></div>

My guess is that if you quit starting threads based on such ridiculous claims as you being gangraped then you wouldn't get replies referring to it.

Again ... you start something and then claim to be victimized by your own actions.

I love you like a crazy brother man, but when I think of you I picture a grumpy old man standing on a corner back-kicking his own arse all day long.

You truly need to take a deep look at the cause of your misery, yes people poke fun at you sometimes ... but you thrive on it.

LWW

LWW
05-12-2010, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are the lefties so pizzed off about people who believe differently?

Serious question.

LWW </div></div>

Serious question, dud.
The fact that you defend him while calling all the oldest posters on here trolls tells us everything we need to know about you. </div></div>

Ask him ... but you are on record with your posts admitting to being a drug addict, an alcoholic, and somewhat of a pervert ... understanding that this has a different definition to different folks.

As to dogging your faith, I agree that it's rude ... but you have done it to him and me so I can't say I can give you a tear over that one.

I don't recall anyone saying you sexually molested students and/or followed Satan so I have to defer judgement until I see it.

Back on questioning others faith ... you have been doing that for as long as I have known you, you you shouldn't be offended when it comes back to you.

As for me ... I don't know if you are a Christian or not, that's between thee and Yeshua.

LWW

LWW
05-12-2010, 06:39 PM
They are getting delirious aren't they.

LWW

LWW
05-12-2010, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then let's keep him on ,guys. He adds a lot of class to an already really classy forum.

Bye. </div></div>

See you next time.

LWW </div></div>

Nice to see you going back to your roots, Mister dudley. </div></div>

Well ... you did make it 15 minutes this time.

You and Gayle leaving must operate under something even more elastic than WWE rules ... like when they have a loser retires forever match, and then they are back in 2 weeks.

LWW

hondo
05-12-2010, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are the lefties so pizzed off about people who believe differently?

Serious question.

LWW </div></div>

Serious question, dud.

As for me ... I don't know if you are a Christian or not, that's between thee and Yeshua.

LWW </div></div>

Nor I you. All I have to base my opinion on is what I have seen from you over the years.
We are usually judged by our works.
But I have no doubt that you see yourself as a much better person
than the rest of us see you.
At least I hope you do. I think very little of you.
But I suspect you knew that, didn't you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
05-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Well, dud, it is my thread, isn't it?
I do feel obligated to respond to posts.

If you see me continuing to post on other threads, you certainly
have a right to gloat in your usual smug way, Christian.

Fair enough?

hondo
05-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Why should we change our drawers?
Gayle was tossed.
I was told one warning only.
dudley, yugo, and johnny have a free pass to say ANYTHING.

Why should we change our drawers? What would be different?
I'd really like to hear your answer.

You think you've said something clever that will really upset us.
What would be different?

hondo
05-12-2010, 10:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

I love you like a crazy brother man, but when I think of you I picture a grumpy old man standing on a corner back-kicking his own arse all day long.

LWW </div></div>

You don't love me, dud. You can't stand me any more than I can stand you.
The big difference is that I am honest and that just doesn't appear to be part of your nature.

It is funny about the picture we have of each other.
I see you in your bedroom in your tighty whiteys,super anal retentive, sipping on coffee or some cheap beer, typing away all night, desperately
trying to prove what a big man you are.
I've noticed you've been posting at 3:30 in the morning lately.

Can't sleep? Has your obsession with winning turned to madness?

The difference, dear dud, between thee and me is that this forum is only a small part of my life.
You imagine me tormented by you and your clan's childish non-stop attacks.
I admit I get weary of it. But, unlike you, I'm having fun in life.
I have been having a little too much fun lately and I'm too
old for the shenanigans I've been pulling.
So if I want to be around a little longer I better slow down a little bit. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I could walk away from these forums now and be fine.
I seriously doubt that you can.

So, continue to imagine your superiority as you type away all night, dud.
In the meantime, I'll be out living Le Vida Loca.

And on Judgement Day, when God asks what you did for your fellow man, you can tell Him that you spent years on forums,
trying to torment Hondo, Gayle, and Wolfie, and prove to them how much more clever you were than them.
I'm sure He will be well pleased.

hondo
05-12-2010, 10:58 PM
LOL. Just re-read my post to you.
Time for our johnny to come on and say, " you lie hondo.
reed the good book. I dont belive you where ever a techer Lww
is a wunderfool man."

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 12:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Gayle in MD]

Gayle </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe beck and O'Reilly didn't make your short list...</div></div>

Actually, it was a mistake, I meant to write Beck, and wrote, after Lumbaugh, the name Rush, instead of Beck, by mistake.

I'm on and off about O'Reilly, and actually, he has been doing some things lately of which I approve, like fighting the nutty Baptists who are acting out their homophobic, "Christian based" cruelty and slander at funeral locations, and grave sites, of some of our soldiers funerals.....hurting their families.

Sounds to me like soomthing one other person I can think of might get a Kick out of....

As for Bush, as long as more and more disastrous consequences of his administration continue to emerge, I will be writing about them, while the right will continue to give him a bye, as they have done all along.

Now they're refusing to admit that Dick Cheney was Bush's oil/energy CZAR throughout the Bush disastrous tenure.
G.

wolfdancer
05-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Buck Fush!!!

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 12:53 AM
Thank you Stretch!!! Come and see us! You have a great summer Too Friend.

I Have planted three hundred more daffodiles, and over three hundred more lillies this spring. Needless to say, my pinched nerve in my neck is giving me fits again, but what can I do, I'm now a Snapdraggon, brain has snapped, and ass is draggin'... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

When I get the chance I'm gong to send out some nice pics to you guys, of my gardens...and Finches and Hummingbirds. My Robin still stands in the bird bath and yacks and yacks at me when it's empty...he's so cute, and follows me all day, getting the worms behind wherever I'm digging. I now believe in reincarnation, because in his former life, he did the same thing, but this Robin is much younger than the other one, but exactly the same personality and habbits. It's truly amazing! He actually sits in the bird bath while I fill it on the shower setting. Communicates with me all day long, and knows my daily schedule.

Have a wonderful summer...I Know I will, just got another clean report today! I'm good! No signs of any recurrance...so far!

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 01:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buck Fush!!! </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

How's it going Wolf. Gotta give you a call. No pming for me here, at all. Can't even send them. No coopertion in fixing it, either...but then, I know of no one else who was banned from even being able to READ this forum while on their bannishment, do you???

Love,

Gayle

LWW
05-13-2010, 03:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see you in your bedroom in your tighty whiteys,super anal retentive, sipping on coffee or some cheap beer, typing away all night, desperately

Can't sleep? Has your obsession with winning turned to madness?</div></div>

Nope. I seldom sleep past 5:00 AM and seldom sleep more than 6 hours per night ... 4 is more typical. I was blessed I guess. Your fantasies about me in my undies however is somewhat disturbing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The difference, dear dud, between thee and me is that this forum is only a small part of my life.</div></div>

That's funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You imagine me tormented by you and your clan's childish non-stop attacks.</div></div>

You mean the attacks which exist only on your imagination?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could walk away from these forums now and be fine.
</div></div>

That's even funnier.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, continue to imagine your superiority as you type away all night, dud.
In the meantime, I'll be out living Le Vida Loca. </div></div>

I've never claimed superiority ... if I had I'm sure you would have quoted it by now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on Judgement Day, when God asks what you did for your fellow man, you can tell Him that you spent years on forums,
trying to torment Hondo, Gayle, and Wolfie, and prove to them how much more clever you were than them.
I'm sure He will be well pleased. </div></div>

As long as I'm not standing next to you in a lightning storm, I think I'll be OK ... but thanks for your concern.

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 05:33 AM
Gayle, I agree about O'Reilly.
I do believe he is honest and calls it as he sees it.

hondo
05-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Great news! Have a great summer, Gayle.

hondo
05-13-2010, 05:40 AM
dud, you're always concerned about folks having homo-erotic
fantasies about you. Why is that? Methinks thou doth protest too much.
I was making a fashion statement about you but you always turn it into something else. HMMMM. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
05-13-2010, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted By: hondoI see you in your bedroom in your tighty whiteys,super anal retentive, sipping on coffee or some cheap beer, typing away all night, desperately

Can't sleep? Has your obsession with winning turned to madness?

Nope. I seldom sleep past 5:00 AM and seldom sleep more than 6 hours per night ... 4 is more typical. I was blessed I guess. Your fantasies about me in my undies however is somewhat disturbing.

LMAO! You should be more disturbed by the accusation of cheap beer.
The fact that you zeroed in on something else is very telling.

hondo
05-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Nope. I seldom sleep past 5:00 AM and seldom sleep more than 6 hours per night ... 4 is more typical. I was blessed I guess.

So, four hours of sleep and 20 hours of typing.
You are indeed blessed, my brother.
I do hope you change those shorts once in a while. LOL!

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. I seldom sleep past 5:00 AM and seldom sleep more than 6 hours per night ... 4 is more typical. I was blessed I guess.

I do hope you change those shorts once in a while. LOL! </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Chopstick
05-13-2010, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">Well, I do come from where you do and you would never see me posting a whole thread about it.

Gang raped
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
by hondo

This is your thread isn't it?

Now if you want to go and post something stupid like that, you can expect to take a ribbing over it.
</span>

LWW
05-13-2010, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm on and off about O'Reilly, and actually, he has been doing some things lately of which I approve, like fighting the nutty <s>Baptists</s> <span style="color: #CC0000">democrats claiming to be Baptists even though no Baptist congress recognizes them</span>

G. </div></div>

I fixed that for you ... no charge.

LWW

LWW
05-13-2010, 09:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. I seldom sleep past 5:00 AM and seldom sleep more than 6 hours per night ... 4 is more typical. I was blessed I guess.

I do hope you change those shorts once in a while. LOL! </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

If either of you would like an old pair for inspection, I'd be happy to forward them to you.

LWW

LWW
05-13-2010, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">Well, I do come from where you do and you would never see me posting a whole thread about it.

Gang raped
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
by hondo

This is your thread isn't it?

Now if you want to go and post something stupid like that, you can expect to take a ribbing over it.
</span> </div></div>

Please ... don't demand accountability of a leftist.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Kudos !!!!!

Chopstick
05-13-2010, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Nope. I seldom sleep past 5:00 AM and seldom sleep more than 6 hours per night ... 4 is more typical. I was blessed I guess.

</div></div>

That is a melatonin deficiency. It happens when you get older. I have it too. Melatonin is what regulates the sleep/wake cycle. You can get it at the vitamin counter at the grocery store. It works for me and I feel much better because of it.

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you, Gayle. </div></div>

You are most welcome my friend.

G.

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:57 AM
No need, dud. Just wash them. How hard is that?
Mrs dud won't do your laundry?

Geeze Louise!!!!

hondo
05-13-2010, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kudos !!!!! </div></div>

dud imagined that I was coming on to him.
There's just no hope for that ole boy, God love him.

OMG!!! I said "boy"!!! I must be a racist.

Obviously dud has never listened to Moe Bandy, Joe Stampley,
Waylon Jennings or Don Williams.

hondo
05-13-2010, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

That is a melatonin deficiency. It happens when you get older. I have it too. Melatonin is what regulates the sleep/wake cycle. You can get it at the vitamin counter at the grocery store. It works for me and I feel much better because of it. </div></div>

"Nope. I seldom sleep past 5:00 AM and seldom sleep more than 6 hours per night ... 4 is more typical. I was blessed I guess."

Not bird nor plane nor even frog,
just little ole me, dudley dog.

And on the third day God created dudley.
He said, "Go, my son, on the internet, and torment
those who would believe in health care for the working poor,
those who would condemn Right Wing hate mongers, those who
criticise war. Use any means at your disposal. Lie, twist, spin, mock, decieve. For you are indeed blessed. Amen."

wolfdancer
05-13-2010, 01:55 PM
perhaps God wasn't blessing him, but punishing the rest of us?
I'm not sure that vainglory...is a blessing, but perhaps to those that possess it?

LWW
05-13-2010, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dud, you're always concerned about folks having homo-erotic
fantasies about you. Why is that?</div></div>

Because I have no interest in obliging their homo-erotic desires to be quite honest.

LWW

sack316
05-13-2010, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, Wolfie, Q, Sack, Deeman, Dick, Ed, Sid, Bobby,Steve, Cushioncrawler:

to toss Johnny D.

If I missed anyone unintentionally( iow, not Lotter or the AZers), feel free to join in. </div></div>

Didn't read through this whole thread yet, but with apologies I will not push for anyone to be banned. If I don't like the things people say, I simply choose to not pay attention to them. I just skip over their posts (and have yet to use it, but could also use the ignore feature). And same goes for me, i'd hope anyone that does not like my posts would just choose to ignore me altogether as well.

Now... if you ask me about fair and equal treatment, then to that I'd agree. As I have seen people doing exactly what Gayle supposedly was doing at the time of her banning. So if that is the particular call to action, then that i will agree with (along with the banning of myself, for that matter).

Sack

LWW
05-13-2010, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

That is a melatonin deficiency. It happens when you get older. I have it too. Melatonin is what regulates the sleep/wake cycle. You can get it at the vitamin counter at the grocery store. It works for me and I feel much better because of it. </div></div>

I've been that way most all of my life ... alcohol and herbs can have an affect on it ... and it works for me.

That being said, I will about twice a year on a weekend sleep about 12 hours straight for some reason.

LWW

sack316
05-13-2010, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
... operate under something even more elastic than WWE rules ... like when they have a loser retires forever match, and then they are back in 2 weeks.
</div></div>

I remember my steel cage match back in '05 with Deeman. I took his title and his username, and retired it forever. He just added a number to the end and came back. He'll try to say he just forgot his old password, but all the fans there that night know the truth.

Sack

LWW
05-13-2010, 02:47 PM
My money would be on Mick Foley against the both of you in a handicap - steel cage - no holds barred - I quit match.

LWW

Deeman3
05-13-2010, 02:58 PM
I assume Mick Foley is a "rassler"? I did play on a softball team with a grappler way back in the 1980's. His name was Jerry Lawler and the entire team, except for me and one other were from that profession. I never even considered it was anything but a dramatic presentation (the aformentioned wrestling matches) but Jerry and crew were a fit lot so I never brought up the subject.

I did spend Saturday nights with Putt Powell, the Sport's Director fo the Amarillo Globe News back in the early 1970's and Putt, bless his heart, did beleive the stuff was real. I could tell by his girations at our ringside seat. Even though we had to leave before the final matches at about 9:30 p.m. to meet deadline and he was handed a piece of paper with the results, he never wavered from his belief in the outcome, He told me, when I asked, "They are darn good at predicting who will win!" Again, bless his heart for 10 years later he was the reason I played football in Texas rather than Tennessee. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I do not play by the rules, so I might have an adnantage even at this advanced age. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I am 58 on Sunday!!! God help me!

Qtec
05-14-2010, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

I think this video sums it up. hondo meets Lww (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbtyRwBmH18)

Basically that's what they do here on the board.

Q

sack316
05-14-2010, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I assume Mick Foley is a "rassler"? </div></div>

Yessir. And tough as nails

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did play on a softball team with a grappler way back in the 1980's. His name was Jerry Lawler and the entire team, except for me and one other were from that profession.</div></div>

That is awesome. "The King" is a legend! And a helluva nice guy (at least as of the time I met him in the late 90's he was). He does love the ladies, though... perhaps a bit too much /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif But super nice and hilarious to talk to!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never even considered it was anything but a dramatic presentation (the aformentioned wrestling matches) but Jerry and crew were a fit lot so I never brought up the subject.</div></div>

Yeah, the cards are a little more on the table these days than they were in the 70's/80's. But I tell ya what, for being "fake" it sure as heck is pretty real. Did some small local indy stuff some ten years ago. I happened to get to know a few people in some local feds (the name changed too many times to list which one, I believe DWA was the last name I knew of it). At any rate, I got to help out and 'compete' in a few shows. I wanted to be the 'little guy' sort of hero fella who overcame odds to win against bigger stronger people. I also had an enjoyment for going through tables and taking crazy bumps. As such, I got to be the annoying, loudmouth, squirrely type character that got put in his place and beaten all to hell. Was the most fun I ever had getting the crap beat out of me for (if I was lucky) about $20-$30 /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
05-14-2010, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

I think this video sums it up. hondo meets Lww (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbtyRwBmH18)

Q

</div></div>

LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
05-14-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya'll quit rapin Hondo. It's gittin embarassin. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

You fuss and carry on too and then when you get tired of it from time to time you take the high road.
Kiss my ass!

Qtec
05-16-2010, 03:51 AM
better (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8057492025320348487#docid=14745136 64973957696)

Q

hondo
05-16-2010, 06:47 AM
LMFAO! Yes, much better.
And I have to admit...