PDA

View Full Version : PM function STILL DISABLED ??????????????????

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 01:49 AM
Does anyone else have this problem. Notifying the moderator and asking for a glitch to be fixed, and being completely ignored, no rsponse from the moderaor, and no correction of the problem?

Has anyone else ever been banned, and also blocked from even being able to READ the forum?

G.

LWW
05-13-2010, 03:40 AM
You have been told how to correct it. The problem is of your own creation it seems.

If you are unwilling to fix it, please stop complaining.

LWW

eg8r
05-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Apparently the only time the mod will respond is if you call their integrity into question.

eg8r

eg8r
05-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Who mentioned how to correct the issue? Was it posted on the board by the mod?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who mentioned how to correct the issue? Was it posted on the board by the mod?

eg8r </div></div>

I didn't reead any instructions posted here, by anyone, but the only thing I could think of doing, myself, was to go back into My Preferencees, and redo evverything, and resubmit.

Still didn't clear up the problem.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently the only time the moderator will respond.... </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
05-13-2010, 10:04 AM
I did not think so, but mister know it all acts like everyone reads everything and if some obscure directions were posted 2 years ago then, darn it, you should know about them. It is all bull. One other option is that he is in bed with mod and they chat regularly. To be honest he would have been better off just shutting his mouth since he chose to not be helpful at all.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not think so, but mister know it all acts like everyone reads everything and if some obscure directions were posted 2 years ago then, darn it, you should know about them. It is all bull. One other option is that he is in bed with mod and they chat regularly. To be honest he would have been better off just shutting his mouth since he chose to not be helpful at all.

eg8r </div></div>

Im not reading his posts, Ed. I find hiim completely out of touch with reality.

As for the possibility of them being in cahoots, you're not the first one to suggest that to me. I do know that he lied about that Grave picture, and what could be more absurd than his accusing me of stalking and shadow posting behind him?

The man is out of touch with reality.

Thanks for trying to help me, Ed.

G.

pooltchr
05-13-2010, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not think so, but mister know it all acts like everyone reads everything and if some obscure directions were posted 2 years ago then, darn it, you should know about them. It is all bull. One other option is that he is in bed with mod and they chat regularly. To be honest he would have been better off just shutting his mouth since he chose to not be helpful at all.

eg8r </div></div>

Larry responded to her OTHER thread on the same subject just yesterday with a suggestion how she might be able to fix the problem. You actually might want to consider a little apology this time.

Steve

eg8r
05-13-2010, 11:01 AM
Eh, if they are in cahoots, I don't really know. I just was putting it out there. I don't personally know very many of those on the forum any more. Most people either visit to read sporadically or have left this site altogether.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who mentioned how to correct the issue? Was it posted on the board by the mod?

eg8r </div></div>

No Ed, and no one has posted anything about how to fix it. Only the moderator can fix it, as far as I can tell, and he won't, apparently.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
05-13-2010, 11:54 AM
You are so quick to rave about what a terrible person Larry is, and yet, in your other thread on this topic, he was the first, and only one, to offer a suggestion as to how you might correct it.

Steve

eg8r
05-13-2010, 01:07 PM
LOL, yeah well maybe he was being helpful then but his tone has totally changed now.

wolfdancer
05-13-2010, 01:22 PM
apologize to Larry....what a novel idea!!!
to paraphrase the Don, saying to Jack Nicholson in "Prizzi's Honor"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're a thinker, <s>Charlie </s> Steve </div></div>

pooltchr
05-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Just trying to give credit where credit is due. If people on this forum wouldn't spend so much energy trying to villify the other side, we might find some redeaming qualities, even in those with whom we have philosophical differences.

I'll even start. I bet Gayle is a good gardner!

Steve

wolfdancer
05-13-2010, 01:43 PM
....and even a better gardener.
BUT, don't you, ...you, personally... trail her around, posting insultingly behind her at every opportunity?
You probably meant ...for everyone else to stop villifying others?
You don't have to go around trying to find redeeming qualities in others, just because their beliefs differ from yours....that would seem to me to be a statement that you are perfect, and you can overlook these differences in others.
I would walk out of a poolroom, if I knew you were there, yet you might be able to help someone there with their game.
'course your instruction and knowledge of the game, is not on par with mine......

LWW
05-13-2010, 02:22 PM
It's been posted more than once.

The issue is under "MY STUFF" then "MY PREFERENCES" and then select that you wish to receive PM's.

Gayle, in her never ending quest to be a victim, has neglected all solutions.

LWW

LWW
05-13-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah well maybe he was being helpful then but his tone has totally changed now. </div></div>

Abuse can do that to people.

Sadly, I have become convinced that the left by and large knows of no other wat however.

LWW

pooltchr
05-13-2010, 06:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....and even a better gardener.
BUT, don't you, ...you, personally... trail her around, posting insultingly behind her at every opportunity? <span style="color: #FF0000">Only when I think she is wrong </span>
You probably meant ...for everyone else to stop villifying others? <span style="color: #FF0000">Challenging one's political views is not villifying. It never got personal between us until she made it os. </span>
You don't have to go around trying to find redeeming qualities in others, just because their beliefs differ from yours....that would seem to me to be a statement that you are perfect, and you can overlook these differences in others. <span style="color: #FF0000"> And that is your own misconception. I can't help that.</span>
I would walk out of a poolroom, if I knew you were there, yet you might be able to help someone there with their game.
'course your instruction and knowledge of the game, is not on par with mine......
<span style="color: #FF0000">And there you have it. You know nothing of what I am able to teach someone about pool, yet you would allow political differences to eliminate any possibility that you might learn something valuable. I am open to learning everything I can from anyone who cares to share it. That is what makes us different.

The way I see it, that would be your loss, not mine.
Steve </div></div></span>

Stretch
05-13-2010, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah well maybe he was being helpful then but his tone has totally changed now. </div></div>
lation
Abuse can do that to people.

Sadly, I have become convinced that the left by and large knows of no other wat however.

LWW </div></div>

....and we have you and your azb thugs to thank for the escalation. Did you think we would just lay down and take your non-stop vitriol? You reap what you sew Lar. Therefore, it is what it is. St.

eg8r
05-13-2010, 08:11 PM
So you consider ignoring you is abusive?

eg8r

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you consider ignoring you is abusive?

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
05-14-2010, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you consider ignoring you is abusive?

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

LWW
05-14-2010, 10:04 AM

eg8r </div></div>

Of course I never said that ... but, you already knew that.

LWW

eg8r
05-14-2010, 11:46 AM
LOL, well then all that is left to believe is that you have a very strong case of not being able to comprehend the ebb and flow of a conversation. Your snide comment was unhelpful and I have no problem pointing it out to you. Your next comment was butting in on a conversation you would have been best served staying out of.

Let me slow it down for you and see if you can follow (this is just another example of where you should have just shut up)...Gayle complains her PMs are not working. You show up like a jerk and say the explanation was already given to her (knowing she has already cut off your waste of time posts). You choose not to be helpful but rather show your rear end, but you already knew that. Steve jumps in to cover your back saying that you had provided a possible solution in another thread. I post that you were nice then but you are no longer being nice in this thread. Your response to me was, "Abuse can do that to people". Gayle has never abused you, but then again you probably thought you were being clever and were trying to change the subject. Don't worry, we see through your BS and you already know that.

Just prior to hitting "submit", common sense should have told you to shut up but you were not blessed with common sense. You jumped into a conversation you had no business in and you looked foolish. If you would like another great example you could go through the archives and search for your "stunningly stupid" discourse with SONoma about the Ca fires. He absolutely made you look the fool.

Now don't get me wrong, I prefer to read your garbage more than ugotnobrains or the rest of your cheerleaders but it does get old. But you already knew that.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-14-2010, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, well then all that is left to believe is that you have a very strong case of not being able to comprehend the ebb and flow of a conversation. Your snide comment was unhelpful and I have no problem pointing it out to you. Your next comment was butting in on a conversation you would have been best served staying out of.

Let me slow it down for you and see if you can follow (this is just another example of where you should have just shut up)...Gayle complains her PMs are not working. You show up like a jerk and say the explanation was already given to her (knowing she has already cut off your waste of time posts). You choose not to be helpful but rather show your rear end, but you already knew that. Steve jumps in to cover your back saying that you had provided a possible solution in another thread. I post that you were nice then but you are no longer being nice in this thread. Your response to me was, "Abuse can do that to people". Gayle has never abused you, but then again you probably thought you were being clever and were trying to change the subject. Don't worry, we see through your BS and you already know that.

Just prior to hitting "submit", common sense should have told you to shut up but you were not blessed with common sense. You jumped into a conversation you had no business in and you looked foolish. If you would like another great example you could go through the archives and search for your "stunningly stupid" discourse with SONoma about the Ca fires. He absolutely made you look the fool.

Now don't get me wrong, I prefer to read your garbage more than ugotnobrains or the rest of your cheerleaders but it does get old. But you already knew that.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer to read your garbage more than ugotnobrains </div></div>

Gotta tell ya, tha's a good one.

Ed, there is nothing I can do to restore my messaging function anyway, so whatever his genius plan was, the only option anyone would have would be to reset all of them, under "My Preferences" and hit reset.

I'm not a computer buff, but even I knew that much, and tried it every day since it has told me, Private Messages Disabled.

I've asked the moderator, but only sent two e-mails, since, I'm not allowed to hit notify, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif so there is nothing else I can do. I'm quite sure, he knows that the function is turned off.

What do you think?

Hey, here's an idea, you hit notify, and ask him to turn them back on, lol, if you dare.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I can't even send HIM a private message! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif wha wha wha...poor widdle "Gayole" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
05-14-2010, 12:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, well then all that is left to believe is that you have a very strong case of not being able to comprehend the ebb and flow of a conversation. Your snide comment was unhelpful and I have no problem pointing it out to you. Your next comment was butting in on a conversation you would have been best served staying out of.

eg8r </div></div>

Pretty fair asscessment. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Gayle in MD
05-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Dead on, I'd say.

Try to send me a message if you get the chance.

G.

eg8r
05-14-2010, 12:45 PM
It says you are not accepting private messages.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks

pooltchr
05-14-2010, 12:51 PM
I have absolutely no intimate knowledge of the situation, but is it possible that while they did allow her to return to the forum, they are keeping her on a short leash?

Steve

LWW
05-14-2010, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It says you are not accepting private messages.

eg8r </div></div>

Following your earlier rant ... that post is simply precious.

And, FWIW, Gayle has never stopped reading anyone's posts ... that is well established.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Going back to the first ever post that I replied to you....I asked if you might not be costing yourself some future customers, with your constant heated remarks about liberals, democrats, etc.
You replied they weren't worth your teaching them. With that attitude, I stand by what I wrote....you walk in, I walk out.
"Only when I think she is wrong"
You ALWAYS think she is wrong....and you think that is your license to insult her....

pooltchr
05-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Let me try to simplify it even more so you can understand.

I only work with people who WANT to learn. Anyone with a closed mind isn't going to be successful.

Statements like "I will never vote for a Republican" indicate a closed mind.

For the record, I have plenty of students signing up for my classes. So, while I appreciate your concern, you really need not lose any sleep over my business.

I don't have anything against liberals. One of my best friends used to post here, and is almost as far to the left as you and Gayle. He left the board because of the negativity that was taking root here. Nick and I have spent hours together in a pool room, and never had a harsh word.

It's not about politics, it's about attitude. Maybe you will some day learn the difference. While I don't agree with your politics, it's your attitude I find disgusting. Same thing for a few others on this board. I even find the attitude of some righties questionable, and usually just skip over their posts.

Politics is hardly a basis for making an intelligent determination about an individual. Try looking a little deeper.

Steve

hondo
05-14-2010, 05:57 PM
WOW! Excellent post!

LWW
05-15-2010, 03:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you see me continuing to post on other threads, you certainly
have a right to gloat</div></div>

LWW

hondo
05-15-2010, 06:04 AM
Sorry. It was just that Ed nailed you so well I couldn't help but gloat myself a little.
I'll try not to post any more, honey. Okay?

Gayle in MD
05-15-2010, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going back to the first ever post that I replied to you....I asked if you might not be costing yourself some future customers, with your constant heated remarks about liberals, democrats, etc.
You replied they weren't worth your teaching them. With that attitude, I stand by what I wrote....you walk in, I walk out.
"Only when I think she is wrong"
You ALWAYS think she is wrong....and you think that is your license to insult her....
</div></div>

Have you ever known of, heard or, or can you even imagine, anyone with a condescending attitude, being a good teacher?

Neither have I.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

G.

pooltchr
05-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Not to worry gayle...I do just fine. Thank you for your concern.

You don't know me. You don't know what kind of teacher I am. And, like wolfie, you will never find out. And that is fine with me.

My students know what I do, and for some strange reason, they keep recommending me to others.

Maybe they don't like their friends, and wish to subject them to the same kind of abuse they endured.

Once again, you are trying to take things to a personal level. Let me ask you a question. Have I ever questioned your ability as a gardener, or a grandparent? I only question your political viewpoints, which is the purpose of a forum such as this.

If you want to make it personal, you can't complain when it gets returned in kind, or when the moderators decide you are crossing the line of acceptable behavior.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-17-2010, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone else have this problem. Notifying the moderator and asking for a glitch to be fixed, and being completely ignored, no rsponse from the moderaor, and no correction of the problem?

Has anyone else ever been banned, and also blocked from even being able to READ the forum?

G. </div></div>

Sent this message today through an E-Mail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I thought it was your job to fix your glitches on this site....

My PM function is turned off, cannot send, nor receive private messages since I was last banned by you, and I returned, it does not work.

I have tried to reset everything, updating everything, still the same message, "Private Messages Are Disabled"......

Could you please answer my e-mails?

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

eg8r
05-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Could be, who knows. Don't you find it trivial that the mod will not answer this very simple question yet be johnny on the spot when their integrity is called into question?

eg8r

hondo
05-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Good luck. I tried a few times to email Mike at AZ to see
if he would intervene in my favor but he never responded.

hondo
05-17-2010, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could be, who knows. Don't you find it trivial that the mod will not answer this very simple question yet be johnny on the spot when their integrity is called into question?

eg8r </div></div>

I know I do.

hondo
05-17-2010, 03:09 PM
I was told that the big infraction on AZ was personal
attacks. Yet when I was bombarded with personal attacks and complained I was booted "for causing trouble", same as Gayle.
I sent emails to Howerton asking him to intervene and got no response.

I was then warned on here in almost the exact same language as I
got on AZ that I would only be given one warning.
After that yugo,dud, and johnny went after me big time.

I figured the minute I blew up and responded in kind, I would be gone.

Strange times we're living in , Ed.

LWW
05-17-2010, 04:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck. I tried a few times to email Mike at AZ to see
if he would intervene in my favor but he never responded. </div></div>

Why on God's green Earth would he intervene for you?

I'll bet I can tell you why he wouldn't.

Remember your first ban?

Remember you coming to old El Dub Dubb with you wailing and gnashing of teeth and lamentations of how you wish you hadn't went off life Mexican fireworks all the time ... and if I would speak well of you to the admins and mods?

Remember how I did that and you were reinstated?

Remember how you repaid me?

Any more questions?

LWW

LWW
05-17-2010, 04:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told that the big infraction on AZ was personal
attacks. </div></div>

So what was the "GANGRAPED" story?

LWW

wolfdancer
05-17-2010, 04:58 PM
you are the one here mixing pool with politics....reread you own post. You made the quantum leap of basing your conclusions on her politics....I'm guessing that after 8 years of either party being in power....many people would be thinking and saying...I'll never vote Dem/Rep again.
AND why bring it up that YOU would NOT give her a lesson....I don't recall her ever asking you for one?
Isn't that a little grandiose thinking on your part, also an indication of your own close minded attitude.
For the record, she has taken lessons from some of the best women pro players....so...why would she seek you out, you, of the thousands of pool instructors,... for a lesson?
I can't see you ever voting anything but Republican, what does that make you?
I'd go to Bob Jewett's School, myself, if I was in the market.
Bob Jewett is a great author/instructor, and also has Roy Yamane on his staff. I believe "Sensei" Roy is a BCA Master instructor.
I also think that you believe just because you teach pool, you are also a political savant?
You don't like my attitude ? You shadow every post that Gayle or myself make with some insulting remarks....WTF kind of attitude do you expect, besides *** ?

Gayle in MD
05-17-2010, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are the one here mixing pool with politics....reread you own post. You made the quantum leap of basing your conclusions on her politics....I'm guessing that after 8 years of either party being in power....many people would be thinking and saying...I'll never vote Dem/Rep again.
AND why bring it up that YOU would NOT give her a lesson....I don't recall her ever asking you for one?
Isn't that a little grandiose thinking on your part, also an indication of your own close minded attitude.
For the record, she has taken lessons from some of the best women pro players....so...why would she seek you out, you, of the thousands of pool instructors,... for a lesson?
I can't see you ever voting anything but Republican, what does that make you?
I'd go to Bob Jewett's School, myself, if I was in the market.
Bob Jewett is a great author/instructor, and also has Roy Yamane on his staff. I believe "Sensei" Roy is a BCA Master instructor.
I also think that you believe just because you teach pool, you are also a political savant?
You don't like my attitude ? You shadow every post that Gayle or myself make with some insulting remarks....WTF kind of attitude do you expect, besides *** ?
</div></div>

Excellent post, Wolfdancer.

I'd say some here refuse to take responaibility for any of their own nastiness, stalking, and attacking others personally, while they accuse others of nastiness, stalking and attacking others personally.

Now, how they can even try to fly that BS, I'll never figure out, but they did vote twice for Bush.....and then followed that up with glowing trubutes to Sara Palin, her brilliance, her power to scare all of we Dems, her persence in the McInsane campaign, oh, she would bring on a grand sweep! LMAO!

Everything they write, is sooooooooo irrelevant....total ignore.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

Gayle in MD
05-17-2010, 11:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck. I tried a few times to email Mike at AZ to see

Thanks Hondo...

Sid_Vicious
05-17-2010, 11:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck. I tried a few times to email Mike at AZ to see

Thanks Hondo... </div></div>

You 2 aren't this naive. Accept, and blow it all off. This deck is stacked, and "the house" is with the admin. I don't see the point anymore in all of this following your return after the ban. It all borderlines on a desperate edge, or a humorous one...I haven't figured it all out yet...sid

LWW
05-18-2010, 05:22 AM
It's a never ending quest for martyrdom.

LWW

hondo
05-18-2010, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a never ending quest for martyrdom.

LWW </div></div>

No, it's called respect, my friend.
Something you'll never have on here unless you drag your cronies over.
Man, your dog and pony show gets old.
I'm so outtahere! LOL! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-18-2010, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so outtahere! LOL! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

No you aren't.

You were simply proving me right. As long as I have known you you have incessantly been leaving forever, putting people on ignore, picking fights so you could claim victim status, threatening to take your ball and go home ... and you never do.

What you are really doing is begging for sympathy over the misery you insist upon inflicting on yourself.

Go.

Stay.

I don't think anyone really cares.

LWW

hondo
05-18-2010, 09:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so outtahere! LOL! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

No you aren't.

You were simply proving me right. As long as I have known you you have incessantly been leaving forever, putting people on ignore, picking fights so you could claim victim status, threatening to take your ball and go home ... and you never do.

What you are really doing is begging for sympathy over the misery you insist upon inflicting on yourself.

Go.

Stay.

LWW </div></div>

Has anybody else noticed that hard core right wingers have no sense of humor?
Their idea of funny is degrading or humiliating somebody who thinks differently than them.
I thank God I'm a lefty and have a sense of humor.

Poor ole dud. I even put the "lol" and the emoticon to show that
I was poking fun at myself and he's so anal retentive he didn't even notice.

Every morning I get up and no matter how bad it is I praise
the Lord that I'm not some humorless grouch from Ohio who sits in front of a computer all day attacking those with other viewponts.
I've been a husband, a father, a teacher, a soldier, a lover,
a world traveler, a joker, a toker, a midnight smoker.
I live life rather than stroke my ego behind the fantasy world of a keyboard.

I pity you, my friend.

Stretch
05-19-2010, 02:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so outtahere! LOL! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

No you aren't.

Go.

Stay.

LWW </div></div>

Has anybody else noticed that hard core right wingers have no sense of humor?
Their idea of funny is degrading or humiliating somebody who thinks differently than them.
I thank God I'm a lefty and have a sense of humor.

Poor ole dud. I even put the "lol" and the emoticon to show that
I was poking fun at myself and he's so anal retentive he didn't even notice.

Every morning I get up and no matter how bad it is I praise
the Lord that I'm not some humorless grouch from Ohio who sits in front of a computer all day attacking those with other viewponts.
I've been a husband, a father, a teacher, a soldier, a lover,
a world traveler, a joker, a toker, a midnight smoker.
I live life rather than stroke my ego behind the fantasy world of a keyboard.

I pity you, my friend. </div></div>

Hondo, didn't you partake in LWW's Cathartic experience? The one where he proudly announced he is Neither Demakook nor Republachicken? He is Libertarian. In other words, he's on the side of perminent opposition. I think it hardens your heart and robs your sense of humour myself.

Other notable Libertarians include such loominaries as......

Ebenezer Scrooge

The Grinch

Cruella DeVil

Captain Hook

Darth Vador

Quasimodo, for a Libertarian, he was no slouch........... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
05-19-2010, 04:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, didn't you partake in LWW's Cathartic experience? The one where he proudly announced he is Neither Demakook nor Republ<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Warning, Spoiler: <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">a</div></div></div>ichicken? He is Libertarian. In other words, he's on the side of <s>perminent opposition</s> liberty. I think it <s>hardens your heart and robs your sense of humour myself</s> demonstrates a level of historical knowledge that they never put on the spoon for us.

Other notable Libertarians include such luminaries as......

<s>Ebenezer Scrooge

The Grinch

Cruella DeVil

Captain Hook

Darth Vador

Quasimodo, for a Libertarian, he was no slouch</s>

- George Washington
- George Read[a]
- Gunning Bedford, Jr.
- John Dickinson[b]
- Richard Bassett
- Jacob Broom
- James McHenry
- Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer
- Daniel Carroll
- John Blair
- James Madison, Jr.
- William Blount
- Knight Dobbs
- Hugh Williamson
- John Rutledge
- Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
- Charles Pinckney
- Pierce Butler
- William Few
- Abraham Baldwin
- John Langdon
- Nicholas Gilman
- Nathaniel Gorham
- Rufus King
- William Samuel Johnson
- Roger Sherman
- Alexander Hamilton
- William Livingston
- David Brearley
- William Paterson
- Jonathan Dayton
- Benjamin Franklin
- Thomas Mifflin
- Robert Morris
- George Clymer
- Thomas Fitzsimons
- Jared Ingersoll
- James Wilson
- Gouverneur Morris

........... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Not that you know who many of these folks were, I took the liberty of adjusting your post from trolling to one making sense.

I truly pity those of you who feel you must be a slave to a political party and deny your own mind the right to free and independent thought.

LWW

hondo
05-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Here's the kicker, Stretch. The resident Libertarian on AZ, Chefjeff, thinks that dud is a statist.

hondo
05-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Chefjeff would get a kick out of your claims to be a Libertarian.
You spend 20 hours a day defending all things Republican and attacking all things Democratic, Mr Libertarian.

pooltchr
05-19-2010, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank God I'm a lefty and have a sense of humor.

</div></div>

A sense of humor is a good thing.
A sense of honor would be even better.

Steve

hondo
05-19-2010, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank God I'm a lefty and have a sense of humor.

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

What makes you think you're more honorable than me? I'd like to hear your answer.

wolfdancer
05-19-2010, 12:01 PM
I believe that he owes you an explanation, or an apology, for writing that.
I find nothing honorable in his cheap attacks on others who happen to have a different belief system then he does.

hondo
05-19-2010, 01:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that he owes you an explanation, or an apology, for writing that.
I find nothing honorable in his cheap attacks on others who happen to have a different belief system then he does.
</div></div>

I'd just like to hear his answer, Wolfie.
If he feels I an not an honorable man I would like to know why.
I noticed he has has posted elsewhere since then so he has had time to respond to my query.

pooltchr
05-19-2010, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank God I'm a lefty and have a sense of humor.

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

What makes you think you're more honorable than me? I'd like to hear your answer. </div></div>

The comment was directed toward the left in general, where there seems to be very little honor. If someone blindly follows a leader who has shown no sense of honor, it becomes a reflection on those followers. Guilt by association. As the old saying goes, there is no honor among thieves.

Steve

hondo
05-19-2010, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank God I'm a lefty and have a sense of humor.

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

What makes you think you're more honorable than me? I'd like to hear your answer. </div></div>

The comment was directed toward the left in general, where there seems to be very little honor. If someone blindly follows a leader who has shown no sense of honor, it becomes a reflection on those followers. Guilt by association. As the old saying goes, there is no honor among thieves.

Steve </div></div>

That's odd. It seems to me like the Right who has no honor.
Look at their dirty, filthy campaigning techniques.
Look at how many Right Wing gay bashers take it up the arse.
So, are YOU "guilty by association", Steve?
Do you have no honor?

BTW, a simple apology would have been accepted and we could have moved on.

pooltchr
05-19-2010, 03:15 PM
I seriously doubt it. I've seen enough of your posts to know you are frequently incapable of letting anything go....besides, you said you have me on total ignore....how can you possibly know what I say?

Or is that just another "honorable" lie?
Steve

hondo
05-19-2010, 03:51 PM
It must be tough not having a sense of humor. You and the dud are two peas in a pod.

And, no, Steve, I'm not like dud. A simple apology would have been enough.

LWW
05-19-2010, 04:11 PM
CJ is an anarchist.

Truth vs truthiness.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-20-2010, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank God I'm a lefty and have a sense of humor.

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

That's odd. It seems to me like the Right who has no honor.
Look at their dirty, filthy campaigning techniques.
Look at how many Right Wing gay bashers take it up the arse.
So, are YOU "guilty by association", Steve?
Do you have no honor?

BTW, a simple apology would have been accepted and we could have moved on. </div></div>

Now you've done it, lol, quoted him. Incredible, isn't it(?) that comment he made, after he ruthlessly attacked those of us who were outraged over the most dishonorable annd corrupt administration in history? After writing what he has written oh here about women? Now he's talking honor? Give me a break!

Their new hero, Rand Paul, believes that private clubs and restaurants should be able to keep people of other races, out of their establishments. Another Republican racist.

Gingrich is out there writing:

The Secular Socialist machine represents as great a threat to America as Nazi Germany or the Solviet Union, once did. He was aiming that statement at liberals, and at President Obama.

Given that Stalen killed oh, 40 to 50 million of his own people, Hitler atleast 5 million, Gingrich, the former falanderer, has aliegned himself with the ultra-nutty rightwingnut extremists.

They show their craziness every day. Another "Family Values" liar just resigned...after preaching abstinence for years, LMAO!

Some folks can't admit to their own documented and proven, utterly ridiculous and hideous, past statements, and wrong headed views, even after the entire world sees through their Republican Propaganda...and the lies are exposed as lies, over and over, WITH FILMED DOCUMENTATION!

Waste of time, dealing with the bombastic, ignorant among us.

G.

pooltchr
05-20-2010, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
those of us who were outraged over the most dishonorable annd corrupt administration in history?
G. </div></div>

Are you telling us that you have finally seen Obama for what he really is????????????????

Steve

LWW
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Secular Socialist machine represents as great a threat to America as Nazi Germany or the Solviet Union, once did. He was aiming that statement at liberals, and at President Obama.

Given that Stalen killed oh, 40 to 50 million of his own people, Hitler atleast 5 million, Gingrich, the former falanderer, has aliegned himself with the ultra-nutty rightwingnut extremists.

G. </div></div>

1 - It's Stalin and not Stalen.

2 - It was the Soviet Union and Solviet.

3 - You are not a liberal, you are a statist trying to apply squatter's rights to libertarianism.

4 - Words mean things.

5 - Hitler was also a statist.

6 - Stalin was also a statist.

7 - Statism is a province of the left.

8 - Conservatism/libertarianism/true liberalism despises statism.

9 - You won't understand a word of this because your handlers don't allow you the option of following complex ideas alone.

LWW

LWW
05-20-2010, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
those of us who were outraged over the most dishonorable annd corrupt administration in history?
G. </div></div>

Are you telling us that you have finally seen Obama for what he really is????????????????

Steve </div></div>

She is telling you what the party has told her to tell you.

LWW

hondo
05-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Another comma splice. GEEZE LOUISE!!!!

LWW
05-20-2010, 01:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I'm never posting on here again!"</div></div>

LWW

Sev
05-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Not to sure you are accurate on Rand Pauls statements.

hondo
05-21-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to sure you are accurate on Rand Pauls statements. </div></div>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100520/pl_ynews/ynews_pl2167