PDA

View Full Version : DEAR SWEET CCB MODERATOR

Gayle in MD
05-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Could you find it in your heart to restore my Private messaging function.

I have had this problem for quite some time, on and off, notified you of it, a number of times, and it cannot be fixed by my going into my settings, and resetting them. I have tried the resetting method, immediately, and repeatedly each time I get stuck with, Private Messages Disabled but it does not correct the problem. I believe it can only be corrected by you.

Apparently, when you unbanned me, certain limitations were not restored to my previous freedoms of useage and functions, such as, accessing my private messages, sending and recieving private messages, all of which, have been disabled, and do not respond by my own efforts at resetting, tried that many times, does not remove the disabled PM situation, to allow me to send, nor to receive.

Thanking you in advance,

Your friend,

Gayle in MD,

Sev
05-15-2010, 06:27 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sid_Vicious
05-15-2010, 08:09 PM
You'll never get there from here Gayle. You can make points alright, but you know I'm sure, that fingers won't fly onto the keyboard and fix you up on the PM.

BTW I'm watching Religulous again. Ain't it funny how there were more than one other savior who walked on water, born by a virgin, died on the cross, born on Dec 25, ALL OF WHICH is historically documented BEFORE JC was ever supposed to have been born. sid

sack316
05-15-2010, 10:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BTW I'm watching Religulous again. Ain't it funny how there were more than one other savior who walked on water, born by a virgin, died on the cross, born on Dec 25, ALL OF WHICH is historically documented BEFORE JC was ever supposed to have been born. sid
</div></div>

Amazing how so much hinges on whether or not one word says "live" or something else.

Sack

Gayle in MD
05-16-2010, 03:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll never get there from here Gayle. You can make points alright, but you know I'm sure, that fingers won't fly onto the keyboard and fix you up on the PM.

</div></div>

Well, yes, that does put a huge dent into organzied religions' multifaceted stories, doesn't it...

Religulous is a good movie. The Tea Party types were outraged, you know, banned it in many locations. LOL, Guess Bill and I have a lot in common. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
05-16-2010, 03:13 AM
You know, if he isn't going to turn it back on, he could atleast say so, and say why.

G.

LWW
05-16-2010, 04:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Religulous is a good movie. The Tea Party types were outraged, you know, banned it in many locations.</div></div>

Then you should have no problem documenting an example of this actually happening.

What's that?

It didn't actually happen?

I already knew that.

LWW

LWW
05-16-2010, 04:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, if he isn't going to turn it back on, he could atleast say so, and say why.

G. </div></div>

My guess is that you still are refusing to accept them and:

1 - Your massive ego will not allow you to take advice from others.

2 - Your hatred puts me at the top of the list of those you wouldn't take it from.

3 - Your desire for martyrdom demands that you believe you are being persecuted.

If you want to fix it go to "MY STUFF" and then down to "MY PREFERENCES" and then go down the list, it's one of the "YES/NO" questions.

Nobody can help you unless you are willing to be helped.

LWW

hondo
05-16-2010, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, if he isn't going to turn it back on, he could atleast say so, and say why.

G. </div></div>

My guess is that you still are refusing to accept them and:

1 - Your massive ego will not allow you to take advice from others.

2 - Your hatred puts me at the top of the list of those you wouldn't take it from.

3 - Your desire for martyrdom demands that you believe you are being persecuted.

If you want to fix it go to "MY STUFF" and then down to "MY PREFERENCES" and then go down the list, it's one of the "YES/NO" questions.

Nobody can help you unless you are willing to be helped.

LWW </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

LWW
05-16-2010, 12:58 PM
I thought you said you were leaving?

In fact, I thought she said she was leaving as well?

I'm starting to wonder how seriously I can take either of your promises?

LWW

hondo
05-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Pizz off, dud.
If you want us to leave , just tell Wilson and we'll be gone.

If not, quit stirring up crap, and be glad you get a little attention.

Sound fair to you?

LWW
05-17-2010, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pizz off, dud.
If you want us to leave , just tell Wilson and we'll be gone.

If not, quit stirring up crap, and be glad you get a little attention.

Sound fair to you? </div></div>

1 - I'm not trying to get you to leave.

2 - It's the 2 of you who keep playing the "I'LL TAKE MY BALL AND GO HOME!" card.

3 - I have no idea if Wilson is the mod here or not. I suspect it's a symptom of your persecution complex.

4 - If you think I have influence on the mods here you are so wrong it's laughable.

5 - If you think I was the one that caused your banishment on AZB then you are simply verifying that you can't deal with being responsible for your own actions.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-17-2010, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could you find it in your heart to restore my Private messaging function.

I have had this problem for quite some time, on and off, notified you of it, a number of times, and it cannot be fixed by my going into my settings, and resetting them. I have tried the resetting method, immediately, and repeatedly each time I get stuck with, Private Messages Disabled but it does not correct the problem. I believe it can only be corrected by you.

Apparently, when you unbanned me, certain limitations were not restored to my previous freedoms of useage and functions, such as, accessing my private messages, sending and recieving private messages, all of which, have been disabled, and do not respond by my own efforts at resetting, tried that many times, does not remove the disabled PM situation, to allow me to send, nor to receive.

Thanking you in advance,

Your friend,

Gayle in MD,

</div></div>

Sent you another E-mail today. Could you please respond?

Thank you,
Gayle in MD.

Sid_Vicious
05-18-2010, 11:13 AM
That would be the normal event to happen when dealing with 90% of the people. For some reason Gayle, you seem to be purposely discriminated against, at will, like it's some kind of fun. If it ever changes, I'll be surprised. I hope it does change, but in the mean time, I think you are possibly only feeding the fires under their pots by being persistently on top of the issue almost daily. You are NOT wrong, but "he who has most of the gold, makes the golden rules." I don't have the answer, just see that the results so far don't favor a good outcome. Is it really worth it? sid

Gayle in MD
05-18-2010, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be the normal event to happen when dealing with 90% of the people. For some reason Gayle, you seem to be purposely discriminated against, at will, like it's some kind of fun. If it ever changes, I'll be surprised. I hope it does change, but in the mean time, I think you are possibly only feeding the fires under their pots by being persistently on top of the issue almost daily. You are NOT wrong, but "he who has most of the gold, makes the golden rules." I don't have the answer, just see that the results so far don't favor a good outcome. Is it really worth it? sid </div></div>

Well yeah, to me it is. I'd like to be able to send and recieve private messages. All I can do is ask for them to be restored.

I don't send e-mails every day, more like once az week, or so...but I think it's worth a try to get this straightened out.

G.

Sid_Vicious
05-18-2010, 05:15 PM
"Well, alright then." Hang in there, if there's anyone with the persistence to get it resolved, it'd be you. Now if my mom was still alive, ain't no way anybody could beat defeat that lady when she had her sights set on something. sid

hondo
05-18-2010, 10:12 PM
I think it's worth it and I think it's kinda neat that she won't let this go.
Why should she? They need to be called to account.