PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lee's in Charlotte Now!!!

PQQLK9
08-22-2002, 10:31 AM
Hello to all...I am meeting Scott at 2PM today Aug.22nd at Rack Runners located at 6701 North Tyron street in Charlotte,NC...704-597-1083... I will be taking much needed lessons and Scott wanted me to pass along a message that he will be in town overnight in case anyone wants lessons....Scott's cell number is 773-551-7473.

08-22-2002, 11:08 AM
whats he charging you?

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 03:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: PQQLK9:</font><hr> Hello to all...I am meeting Scott at 2PM today Aug.22nd at Rack Runners located at 6701 North Tyron street in Charlotte,NC...704-597-1083... I will be taking much needed lessons and Scott wanted me to pass along a message that he will be in town overnight in case anyone wants lessons....Scott's cell number is 773-551-7473. <hr></blockquote>

scott will be on rockville, md on tues to give lessons to whitewolf and me. yahoo

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-22-2002, 03:46 PM
whitewolf and i are getting a two hour lessson with a video tape for 100. so that means 200 for both of us.

i never had a pool lesson before.i am pretty excited.

hope he wont be too freaked out by my stance

bluewolf

rackmup
08-23-2002, 06:44 AM
For those interested in Scott's services, I have pasted a copy of his brochure below:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Pool Lessons with Scott Lee
Scott Lee is a 15-time Midwestern Lithuania Kicks/Banks Champion, having once won a hill-hill match with an 18 rail jump kick carom stun shot. Scott's talents are recognized worldwide

<font color=red>"I've played with him...What's his name again? Oh, Scott Lee...never heard of him."</font color=red>
Earl Strickland

<font color=red>"He knocked over my cue...put a dent in the shaft."</font color=red>
Johnny Archer

<font color=red>"I think he's cute."</font color=red>
Pamela Anderson

Introduction from Scott Lee:

"Hi, my name is Scott Lee. I have been playing pool ever since I learned that it is a funner way to make a living than a "regular" job could ever be. I travel the country, imparting my wisdom upon the masses. I have met many people and have helped their games along the way. I can do the same for you! My fees are listed below. I hope to see you soon."

Scott Lee

Basic Lesson:
$20.00 per hour (lesson includes video. You must supply the camera and the tape.)
The lesson includes me me watching you, silently, with NO verbal interaction. You provide lunch.

Beyond the Basics Lesson:
$50.00 per hour (per student).
Includes instruction (verbal &amp; actual table time) as well as video (I provide the camera and tape.) <font color=red>This is the most popular choice by all of my students.</font color=red>

Semi-Advanced Lesson:
$100.00 per hour (per student).
Includes all of the above, PLUS! A copy (Xerox loose leaf) of my book "Kick Shots, Tequila Shots".

Advanced Lesson:
$175.00 per hour (per student).
Includes all of the above, PLUS! Lunch at Subway (Official Sandwich of Scott Lee)

Professional Lesson
$575.00 per hour (per student).
Includes all of the above, PLUS! A bottle of tequila, shot glasses (2), lunch at "Casa Joe's" (Official Restaurant of Scott Lee), "Woofing" tips, Instructions on pouting and the book "Earl Strickland: The formative years"

The Platinum Professional Lesson
$45,000 (per student).
Includes all of the above PLUS! I move into your home (you must provide a spare room with separate bath (no room sharing) in your home, meals (breakfast and dinner), lunch allowance ($7.50 minimum) beverages, fuel cost reimbursement, nightly bed turndown and a mint on the pillow. For this, I will live with you for six months and provide two lessons DAILY! (Financing is available at $7500.00 per month, for six months, INTEREST FREE!

I hope the listed information helps you in making an informed decision about your game. I can help you and want to help you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as spaces are filling up fast!

Contact my National Business Representative, Ken (rackmup) Kingan at our toll-free number:
1-800-B-LYK-LEE<hr></blockquote>

Regards,

Ken

9 Ball Girl
08-23-2002, 08:39 AM
That's it. Soon my coworkers are going to call the men in the white suits to whisk me away. 95% of your posts have me laughing like a lunatic! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wendy~~my favorite was your bar table post /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif

PQQLK9
08-23-2002, 08:52 AM
ROTHLMFAO /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

PQQLK9
08-23-2002, 08:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> whats he charging you?
<hr></blockquote>
My name is Crime and I don't pay.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Ross
08-24-2002, 08:37 AM
Ken...You CRACK me up! ROTFLMAO! Hey, I LIKE that Platinum deal...but it's still NOT enough money! LOL...unless it's living at Pamela Anderson's house!

Scott