PDA

View Full Version : My next tea party sign.

LWW
05-15-2010, 06:51 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/newbornLLS01.jpg

LWW

hondo
05-27-2010, 08:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVo_Y2wZ0Tw

LWW
05-28-2010, 06:05 AM
I saved my reply on this one till last.

How do you explain to your grandchildren that you supported a statist agenda which locks them into debt they can never repay ... that their birthright bequeathed by you is one of being a wage slave to a Chinese master ... that because you wanted to retire at 58 after working 9 months a year they will never have the economic opportunity that you had?

What do you say to them?

I seriously would like to know because I have nieces and nephews just becoming cognizant of what the last generation has done to them and I have no answer for them that justifies it or why I didn't fight even harder against it.

Your sage advice is appreciated.

LWW

Qtec
05-28-2010, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saved my reply on this one till last.

How do you explain to your grandchildren that you supported a statist agenda which locks them into debt they can never repay ... that their birthright bequeathed by you is one of being a wage slave to a Chinese master ... that because you wanted to retire at 58 after working 9 months a year they will never have the economic opportunity that you had?

What do you say to them?

I seriously would like to know because I have nieces and nephews just becoming cognizant of what the last generation has done to them and I have no answer for them that justifies it or why I didn't fight even harder against it.

Your sage advice is appreciated.

LWW </div></div>

Just do what you did for the last 8 years when Bush was President.

Q

LWW
05-28-2010, 07:19 AM
Please ... cease and desist from the lies.

I never approved of the spending increase under the Bush regime. Repeating the myth that I did does not make the myth true.

LWW