PDA

View Full Version : Is Palin on meds.

Qtec
05-19-2010, 06:15 AM
You decide.

link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201005180069)

WTF is she blabbering about!

Q,............Palin.........political analyst........chuckle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
05-19-2010, 06:45 AM
You don't come here for the hunting do you?

LWW

Qtec
05-19-2010, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't come here for the hunting do you?

LWW </div></div>

No comment then?

All I did was link another video showing Palin is a moron.

Q

hondo
05-19-2010, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't come here for the hunting do you?

LWW </div></div>

Sharp comeback, dud.
I must say that your rapid intellectual decline is alarming!
You might consider an MRI.

I'm worried about you.

hondo
05-19-2010, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You decide.

Q,............Palin.........political analyst........chuckle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

OH MY! I do like her use of the word " things" over and over.
She's a breath of fresh air.
Too many folks in D.C. think they're intelligent and stuff like that.
They say a lot of things that Joe America doesn't understand, you know?

Fer shure.

Gayle in MD
05-19-2010, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You decide.

Q,............Palin.........political analyst........chuckle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

LMAO, she doesn't have a clue! Babbling whatever she thinks will keep the bucks flowing in. The digger doesn't have to know WTF she's talking about, she's on Fox, where none of them know what theyre talking about.

AND, turns out, she was wrong.

McConnell's guy lost in KY.

Pa, 12, think it was, went to Murtha's former aid, a Liberal in a spot that McCain carried.

Sestak took former Repub. Arlen Spector's spot.

I'd say Republicans have made a huge miscalculation on their supposed big take ober....lol, Palin among them.

G.

eg8r
05-19-2010, 10:28 AM
The woman has done more professionally and politically than you ever have, what is the reason for your hatred of her? She was wildly successful in Alaska at reducing government and taxes which is something NO ONE in DC can comprehend. What is so horrible about this woman?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-19-2010, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The woman has done more professionally and politically than you ever have, what is the reason for your hatred of her? She was wildly successful in Alaska at reducing government and taxes which is something NO ONE in DC can comprehend. What is so horrible about this woman?

eg8r </div></div>

What does that have to do with our opinions about her, Ed? Do we, any of us here, practice a policy of never critiqueing anyone unless we think we've accomplished more in our own personal lives, than the other person has, before we give our opinions about them?

Bill Clinton? Hillary? President Obama, whom among us have accomplished what any of them have?

In Alaska, she quit. She was also the subject of many investigation of abusing her office. She was caught hacking into someone else's computer up there. and it was in all of the papers in Alaska.

In fact, she did quite a few very questionable thing up there, charging the state for times when she was sleeping in her own bed? Charging the state for her kids traveling expenses. Using her office to follow through with a family grudge?

She dumped the people who had supported her so that she could go for the bucks, clearly. She does not deserve any merit that I can see. She just about bankrupted her hometown with that athletic center. I think they're stilll struggling to pay off that fiasco.

Hey, look at what is happening right now, and tell me what you think about Palin's Drill Baby Drill?

Hey Sara. how's that drill baby drill workin' out forya!

G.

hondo
05-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Dennis Rodman has accomplished much more than I ever will in life.
Is he a breath of fresh air in the Presidential race?
Of course not.

And yet I honestly feel that he would destroy her in a debate
on the world's political environment.

Michael Moore has accomplished more than you ever will, Ed.
Would you feel comfortable with him as President?

That's the way I feel about Palin.
She's a female version of Jerzy Kosinski's lead character
in Being There.
She talks in platitudes, sound bites, cliches, rah rah putdowns.

When you watch her closely, you can see how shallow she is and
how she's trying to bluff her way to the top.

hondo
05-19-2010, 02:19 PM

LWW </div></div>

Please avoid run-on sentences, dud. We look up to you.

LWW
05-19-2010, 02:27 PM
Perhaps Palin should apologize for talking over the heads of our august leftist members.

LWW

LWW
05-19-2010, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't come here for the hunting do you?

LWW </div></div>

Please avoid run-on sentences, dud. We look up to you. </div></div>

We know you don''t come for the hunting. How many times have you and bear had a session now?

LWW

hondo
05-19-2010, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps Palin should apologize for talking over the heads of our august leftist members.

LWW </div></div>
I agree. She says a lot of things and stuff like that
that are really hard. You know? Fer shure.

hondo
05-19-2010, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't come here for the hunting do you?

LWW </div></div>

Please avoid run-on sentences, dud. We look up to you. </div></div>

We know you don''t come for the hunting. How many times have you and bear had a session now?

LWW </div></div>

Bad news, dud. I don't know the joke.
Your insults aren't very effective when the intended doesn't
get the reference. Sorry.

eg8r
05-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Have you bothered to look at her accomplishments? Talk about being shallow...you don't find your paltry attacks on her as shallow?

eg8r

eg8r
05-19-2010, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does that have to do with our opinions about her, Ed?</div></div>I asked a question to explain your opinions. As Governor of Alaska she has accomplished more than you ever have and is wildly successful as a politician. All you guys have to say about her is that you don't like what she has to say.

Great, as a person you don't like her, what does that have to do with her ability to be a successful politician, speaker, etc?

One thing I look forward to reading is the discrepancies of your attacks on those you don't like. Take W for example, you relentlessly attacked him for being mentally stupid yet you give him credit for completely outsmarting everything the left tried to do for 8 years.

Sarah is another good example. You guys like to paint her as being dumb and not capable to handle the positions she has been elected to, yet you then tell us in this post that she was "hacking" into someone's computer. Give me a break.

As far as the oil spill, I agree it is a horrible trajedy but that does not detract from the fact that drilling for oil is the best option we have at this moment. I would suggest Obama do a better job during the rest of his Presidency to make sure things like this do not continue to happen.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
05-19-2010, 06:36 PM

Sure looked like a meth jitter to me...sid

hondo
05-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Hey, Ed, if you like her, you like her.
I have tried to explain my opinion and why. That's all that I can do.

Qtec
05-20-2010, 12:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The woman has done more professionally and politically than you ever have, </div></div>

So did Stalin and Hitler, what's your point?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the reason for your hatred of her? </div></div>

I don't hate her, I just think she is a phoney.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is so horrible about this woman? </div></div>

What's right about her?

Q

Qtec
05-20-2010, 12:58 AM
For starters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jack Cafferty unloaded on Sarah Palin's "disastrous" interview with Katie Couric Friday afternoon on CNN, telling Wolf Blitzer, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"There's a reason the McCain campaign keeps Governor Palin away from the press."</span>

After showing a clip of Palin stumbling over Couric's question about the bailout and offering an answer connecting the bailout to healthcare, Cafferty asked, "Did you get that?"

He warned the viewers: "If John McCain wins this woman will be one 72-year-old's heartbeat away from being President of the United States. And if that doesn't scare the hell out of you, it should." </div></div>

link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/26/jack-cafferty-if-sarah-pa_n_129724.html)

youtube version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc&feature=player_embedded)

Q.....pathetic

LWW
05-20-2010, 02:36 AM
What's amazing is that nary a leftist has even attempted to show that her claims are wrong.

The truth is that dearest leader ran as something entirely different than what he is. 47% of the electorate saw through it from the start. It's the nutty 25% who still can't see through that are terrifying.

LWW

eg8r
05-20-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So did Stalin and Hitler, what's your point?</div></div>LOL, since you bring them up, I say quit talking about them also, you probably know just as little about them as you do Sarah.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't hate her, I just think she is a phoney.</div></div>Why are you avoiding my question? If you don't hate her, then "what is the reason for thinking she is phoney"? You never have anything substantive to say about her. All you can talk about is your perception that she is talking in circles. What about her actual professional and political career do you have a problem with? She reduced the size of Government in Alaska, reduced taxes and reduced spending. What could be so bad about that? Give us something. DON'T give me some google article about what someone else thinks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's right about her?</div></div>I just posted some of the good things. Some others were the reduction of the big 3 oil companies having their hands in politicians pockets. The kickoff of the natural gas pipeline that both Reps and Dems completely ignored allowing the oil companies to sit on the natural gas and receive the government subsidies but do nothing. There are plenty of things that she did great but explaining them to you is like talking to a brick wall.

Here is a suggestion, before you jump out there and google your old rear off trying to find negative articles, why not google about the successes of her administration locally and statewide. You have a knee jerk reaction to only post the negative about a Rep.

eg8r

eg8r
05-20-2010, 09:47 AM
LOL, before even reading this post of yours I was able to make a best guess that you would look for something negative. Why not make a change and actually look for her successes. It is not that hard, you seem to be able to do this if the person in question is a lefty, why not try it out with a righty.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-20-2010, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does that have to do with our opinions about her, Ed?</div></div>I asked a question to explain your opinions. As Governor of Alaska she has accomplished more than you ever have and is wildly successful as a politician.

<span style="color: #000066">Ed, have you ever looked into the pay scale of the average Alaskan? Ever noticed the alcoholism rate, the rape rate?

You say she's a successful politician? I never thought any politician who was a quitter, could be thought of as sucessful. She's not a politician now, she's just a curiosity, who draws people without an edcuated view, to her own uneducated BS in her speeches. </span>

All you guys have to say about her is that you don't like what she has to say.

<span style="color: #000066">That's not what I say about her, Ed, I simply say, she's an idiot, who has proven with her own decisions, that money is what drives her, not public service, but cold, hard cash, and she'll do anything to get it, including dragging a downs baby around, night and day, and using him as a political prop, in order to difuse the fact that she was too damn stupid, at the age of forty something, to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, annd mothered a daughter, just as stupid, using her, also as a pregnant Teen, for political purposes. then, after SHE decided to use her family prominently as campaign props, she blames the media for writing about them???????????????? </span>

Great, as a person you don't like her, what does that have to do with her ability to be a successful politician, speaker, etc?

<span style="color: #000066">She is not a successful politician, and she gave up any fuure political goals, whenn she quit, believe me, and she knew it. I don't like phonies, and poor parenting, that's why I don't like her. </span>

One thing I look forward to reading is the discrepancies of your attacks on those you don't like. Take W for example, you relentlessly attacked him for being mentally stupid yet you give him credit for completely outsmarting everything the left tried to do for 8 years.

<span style="color: #000066">No, Ed, he had a political machine, and his own propaganda station, he wasn't the one who was smart enough to lay out all of his lies and disasters, and he was a flop, one only has to look where this country ended up when he left office. Same thing with Sara....alaska is completely dependent on oil, and no country, and no state, will have a bright future if they are dependent going forward, on oil. Hence, China is leaving us in thteir WAKE! </span>

Sarah is another good example. You guys like to paint her as being dumb

<span style="color: #000066">Ed, we don't have to paint her as being dumb, she prove it everytime she open her mouth! the fact that there are plenty of dumb people, who don't recognize her limited knowledge, does not mean that she is smart. </span>

and not capable to handle the positions she has been elected to, <span style="color: #000066">?????????? Mayor, of a thown with hardly any people, and nearly bankrupting the town? Governor of the pristine wilderness of Alaska, bribing her own people, so dhe could desroy it by drilling oil? How is that successful. </span> yet you then tell us in this post that she was "hacking" into someone's computer. Give me a break.

<span style="color: #000066">She had her staff on it, as I understand, but she managed to wiggle out of it, the same way she wiggled out of using her office to foment a family grudge, and firing well respected public servants, who wouldn't break the law for her. charging the state for sleeping in her own bed, and her kids travel expenses? </span>

As far as the oil spill, I agree it is a horrible trajedy but that does not detract from the fact that drilling for oil is the best option we have at this moment.

<span style="color: #000066">Deep Drilling in our oceans and waterways, is the most devastating thing we cann do, and believe me, most of the cancer causing toxins that are being spread around in that area, will have the most devastating consequences on the children who live closest to the area. </span>

I would suggest Obama do a better job during the rest of his Presidency to make sure things like this do not continue to happen.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Ed, he has already taken broad action. all of the small business owners can go straight to the W.H. website, and access aid for small business...the main crook, chief of the MMS, has resigned. The President, is seperating the regulatory agencies, in order to break up the too cozy relationship between them...

This President IS taking action...would Bush?

"Heck of a job, Brownie!" </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
05-20-2010, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I asked a question to explain your opinions. As Governor of Alaska she has accomplished more than you ever have and is wildly successful as a politician.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, have you ever looked into the pay scale of the average Alaskan? Ever noticed the alcoholism rate, the rape rate?

You say she's a successful politician? I never thought any politician who was a quitter, could be thought of as sucessful. </div></div></div></div>She was a very successful politician in Alaska. What policies of hers did you disagree with?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not what I say about her, Ed, I simply say, she's an idiot...</div></div>LOL and you base all this on what she says. What policies of hers did you disagree with. I don't want to hear how you think she is a bad mother because she did not sit at home and knit while her young children played. I think every mother who tells their daughter abortion is an option is definitely doing a very poor job parenting so let's leave parenting out. The woman was brought on the scene based on her successes as a politician and you have not been able to disprove any of them. You always revert back to attacking her and her character but never her actual record.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is not a successful politician</div></div>She was very successful in nearly every single thing she told her constituents she would do. She was a very successful politician.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, Ed, he had a political machine, and his own propaganda station, he wasn't the one who was smart enough to lay out all of his lies and disasters, and he was a flop, one only has to look where this country ended up when he left office. </div></div>Well then your inconsistencies are profoundly documented here on this site. You blame him left and right yet now you tell us it was all his "political machine" doing the work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alaska is completely dependent on oil, and no country, and no state, will have a bright future if they are dependent going forward, on oil. Hence, China is leaving us in thteir WAKE!
</div></div>Ok, were you blaming that on Sarah? Or are you give a best effort to show that she was doing a fine job in beginning to change this? She was instrumental in getting the natural gas pipeline up and off the ground.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, we don't have to paint her as being dumb, she prove it everytime she open her mouth!</div></div>Now you are inconsistent in this post alone. Above you said you don't like what she says, yet here you are saying every time she opens her mouth she is dumb. A dumb woman does not rise the level she was at all on her own. She did not have a rich father pulling the strings, she made it all on her own. You can call her dumb all you want and frankly that is because you are an elitist, but beyond that, this dumb woman has done more than you could ever imagine doing and you can't be dumb to get where she is at. I am sorry but common sense trumps your opinion all day on this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ?????????? Mayor, of a thown with hardly any people, and nearly bankrupting the town? Governor of the pristine wilderness of Alaska, bribing her own people, so dhe could desroy it by drilling oil? How is that successful.</div></div>You might want to do some real research before you bash her and her proven record of success.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She had her staff on it, as I understand, but she managed to wiggle out of it,</div></div>Just like you are trying to wiggle out of your original post. You said Sarah was hacking into someone's computer. Now you are saying her staff was doing it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deep Drilling in our oceans and waterways, is the most devastating thing we cann do,</div></div>It is only devastating if there is a spill like what we are seeing now. This happened because the oil company was circumventing precautions and safety, the previous Government removed oversight, and the current Government did not fix the problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, he has already taken broad action. all of the small business owners can go straight to the W.H. website, and access aid for small business...the main crook, chief of the MMS, has resigned. The President, is seperating the regulatory agencies, in order to break up the too cozy relationship between them...</div></div>Gayle, the only reason he is doing anything is because of the disaster. I am sorry but a reactive government is too late. How could you have known all these problems were in place and the President did not. I don't think that is possible which means Obama decided to sit on the decisions that W's admin made in hopes nothing bad would happen. Sorry, disastrous things happened and he had a year to put fixes in place to try and circumvent it. If he was doing his job and trying to fix this problem and the spill still happened then, and only then, would your defense hold any water.

eg8r

pooltchr
05-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Ed,
It would seem she has listed a bunch of excuses as to why she hates Sarah, but the simple truth is a successful, independent Republican female is very threatening to the left.

THAT is why they hate her!

Steve

LWW
05-20-2010, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does that have to do with our opinions about her, Ed?</div></div>I asked a question to explain your opinions. As Governor of Alaska she has accomplished more than you ever have and is wildly successful as a politician. All you guys have to say about her is that you don't like what she has to say.

Sarah is another good example. You guys like to paint her as being dumb and not capable to handle the positions she has been elected to, yet you then tell us in this post that she was "hacking" into someone's computer. Give me a break.

As far as the oil spill, I agree it is a horrible trajedy but that does not detract from the fact that drilling for oil is the best option we have at this moment. I would suggest Obama do a better job during the rest of his Presidency to make sure things like this do not continue to happen.

eg8r </div></div>

With doublethink, it is possible to believe anything ... even things which are polar opposites of each other.

LWW

LWW
05-20-2010, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed,
It would seem she has listed a bunch of excuses as to why she hates Sarah, but the simple truth is a successful, independent Republican female is very threatening to the left.

THAT is why they hate her!

Steve </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>*DING-DING-DING-DING*</u></span></span>

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ... WE HAVE A WINNER!

LWW

Qtec
05-21-2010, 04:10 AM
What taxes did she reduce?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To finance state government operations, Alaska depends primarily on petroleum revenues and federal subsidies. This allows it to have the lowest individual tax burden in the United States,[63] and be one of only five states with no state sales tax, one of seven states that do not levy an individual income tax, and one of two states that has neither. </div></div>

My concern is about the Palin of today, the Post VP candidate/celebrity who is cashing in on her popularity by talking gibberish and spreading lies.

Q

LWW
05-21-2010, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My concern is about the Palin of today, the Post VP candidate/celebrity who is cashing in on her popularity by talking gibberish and spreading lies.

Q </div></div>

What are the lies?

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-21-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I asked a question to explain your opinions. As Governor of Alaska she has accomplished more than you ever have and is wildly successful as a politician.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, have you ever looked into the pay scale of the average Alaskan? Ever noticed the alcoholism rate, the rape rate?

You say she's a successful politician? I never thought any politician who was a quitter, could be thought of as sucessful. </div></div></div></div>She was a very successful politician in Alaska. What policies of hers did you disagree with?

<span style="color: #990000">Abusing her power while in office. Charging the state for times when she slept in her own bed, and worked in her own home office. Charging rape victims for rape kits. Charging the state for her kids travel expenses. Using her office to destroy her X Brother-in-law, and then firing a very well respected official who refused to go along with her vendetta. Quitting as governor to get out from under the on-goinig investigations and accusations of her abuse of power. </span>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> </span> I've listed them many times, with links to newspapers IN Alaska.
<span style="color: #CC0000">Absolutely not. I base it on her statements, AND her actions, including abusing her power as governor, which she wiggled out of by moving investigations to her own panel. She charged rape victims for their rape kits, and never did anyting about the highest rape incidence in any state. She jumped ship in the middle of many unsettled accusations against her for abuse of power, and had to back pay for the money she stole from Alaskans when charging them for when she worked at home, and for her childrens travel expenses.</span>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

<span style="color: #990000">If she's such a great politician, Ed, then how come McInsane LOST! did you view the percentages of people who decided purely on his choice of VP, not to vote for him???? </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not what I say about her, Ed, I simply say, she's an idiot...</div></div>LOL and you base all this on what she says.

<span style="color: #990000">On what she says, and what she has done. </span>

What policies of hers did you disagree with.

<span style="color: #990000">All of them. </span>

I don't want to hear how you think she is a bad mother because she did not sit at home and knit while her young children played.

<span style="color: #990000">That has never been my point against her mothering. </span>
I think every mother who tells their daughter abortion is an option is definitely doing a very poor job parenting so let's leave parenting out. The woman was brought on the scene based on her successes as a politician and you have not been able to disprove any of them.

<span style="color: #990000">LOL, McCain's own people wrote about the fact that she was never vetted, and that his selection of her was a Hail Mary Pass, after he realized that his campaign was in big trouble. </span>

<span style="color: #990000">So yoou think she was innocent of all the charges against her from a bi-partisan state senate? Then you didn't read what was being written in the papers in Alaska. </span>

You always revert back to attacking her and her character but never her actual record.

<span style="color: #990000">Not true, Ed. I've posted loads of information about her policies, with the links, during the campaign, and after. It was her own statements, and phoney behavior, that turned her into a national joke, to many Americans. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is not a successful politician</div></div>She was very successful in nearly every single thing she told her constituents she would do. She was a very successful politician.
<span style="color: #CC0000">Wiggling out of unlawful actions of abuse of power, is not success, IMO. </span>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, Ed, he had a political machine, and his own propaganda station, he wasn't the one who was smart enough to lay out all of his lies and disasters, and he was a flop, one only has to look where this country ended up when he left office. </div></div>Well then your inconsistencies are profoundly documented here on this site. You blame him left and right yet now you tell us it was all his "political machine" doing the work.

<span style="color: #CC0000">I blame him for his failed policies, and his dishonesty. He left this country in disastrous consequences, all due to his own policies. Deny it if you wish, Bush left us in multi dissters, all of which we are still struggling against, and trying to turn around. You just refuse to admit that a totally collapsed econoomy, two unfinished wars, and Expanded al Qaeda, continued dependence on oil, and Republican Deregulation policies, are at the crux of all our current problems, and that none of those Bush policies are easy to reverse, it will take some time, given the range of his disastrous legacy.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alaska is completely dependent on oil, and no country, and no state, will have a bright future if they are dependent going forward, on oil. Hence, China is leaving us in thteir WAKE!
</div></div>Ok, were you blaming that on Sarah? Or are you give a best effort to show that she was doing a fine job in beginning to change this? She was instrumental in getting the natural gas pipeline up and off the ground.

<span style="color: #990000"> Oh really? I heard that story a very different way, but I'm open for any proof of your ersion.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, we don't have to paint her as being dumb, she prove it everytime she opens her mouth!</div></div>Now you are inconsistent in this post alone.

<span style="color: #CC0000">No I'm not. I have listed her many infractions. You are just choosing to ignore all of them. </span>

Above you said you don't like what she says, yet here you are saying every time she opens her mouth she is dumb. A dumb woman does not rise the level she was at all on her own.

<span style="color: #990000">The level of being a national joke? Yep, I agree. </span>

She did not have a rich father pulling the strings, she made it all on her own.

<span style="color: #990000">If McCain hadn't put her in the national spotlight, she'd still be stuck in the wilderness with five kids and an Eskimo. Yoou like her, I don't. You're impressed, I'm not.</span>

You can call her dumb all you want and frankly that is because you are an elitist, but beyond that, this dumb woman has done more than you could ever imagine doing and you can't be dumb to get where she is at. I am sorry but common sense trumps your opinion all day on this one.

<span style="color: #990000">LOL, well, you're diverting to name calling again. I am disappointed in you, as I thought we had grown beyond that. I have not called you a single name throughout this discussion. If you start doing that, then you know what I'll have to do about it....I'd prefer not to, but if name calling comes into our discussion, it will be over.

To me, common sense would have revealed her ignorance on many, many subjects, if one paid attention to her own statements. She thinks the earth is only five thousand years old, for one thing. Her statements indicate that she thinks only the religious right, are REAL AMericans. Everything about her, goes against my grain, and you can attack all of my opinions that you wish, call me names, and deny Palin's obvious money chase, but Hillary, who has served her country for decades, was labeled a power mongering opportunist, by many on the right who post here, and you tried once to fly the notion that Hillary quit her office, just like Sara did, when you know damn well that she left as senator, in order to fill a request from the president for her to take on a more demanding job, so see, when you twist thinigs that way, it is difficult to communicate with you. Palin, clearly quit to cash in on her fame and following, before we forgot all about her. She QUIT! FOR MONEY! I don't admire that in a public servant, at all, and I notice your consstant use of the word politician, yes, she's a goos politician, but she's given up her political career, for money, so while you might see her as a good politician, I see her as The Digger, who walked away from her responsibilities to her constituency, in order to get away from the on-going investigations into her abuse of power, while she could cash in on herr fame...The Digger, who would exploit her own downs baby, for political purposes. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ?????????? Mayor, of a thown with hardly any people, and nearly bankrupting the town? Governor of the pristine wilderness of Alaska, bribing her own people, so dhe could desroy it by drilling oil? How is that successful.</div></div>You might want to do some real research before you bash her and her proven record of success.

<span style="color: #990000">The bi-partisan State Senate found her behavior to be abuse of power. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She had her staff on it, as I understand, but she managed to wiggle out of it,</div></div>Just like you are trying to wiggle out of your original post. You said Sarah was hacking into someone's computer. Now you are saying her staff was doing it.

<span style="color: #990000">I happened in her office, on her computer. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deep Drilling in our oceans and waterways, is the most devastating thing we cann do,</div></div>It is only devastating if there is a spill like what we are seeing now.

<span style="color: #990000">Any and every oil spill is a devastating event for our environment. </span>

This happened because the oil company was circumventing precautions and safety, the previous Government removed oversight, and the current Government did not fix the problem.

<span style="color: #990000">LOL, well, who created the deregulatory policies in the first place? Who appointed the people who were in office at the time this happened. The only way that this president can fix our government after years of Republican control, is to fire everyone in government. You can't do that all at one time, but we do know the corruption of the regulatory process grew under Bush's regie, and expanded right under his nose. This president had plenty of disassters to deal with, jnone of wich can be solved easily. The source of corporate corruption, is a Republican result, which Democratics and this president are addressing, and which in some cases, have already begun to remove those who have not been effective. this president is changing the entire process. This president is removing opportunities for corporate cronies to escape responsibility, and remover restrictions.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, he has already taken broad action. all of the small business owners can go straight to the W.H. website, and access aid for small business...the main crook, chief of the MMS, has resigned. The President, is seperating the regulatory agencies, in order to break up the too cozy relationship between them...</div></div>Gayle, the only reason he is doing anything is because of the disaster. I am sorry but a reactive government is too late. How could you have known all these problems were in place and the President did not. I don't think that is possible which means Obama decided to sit on the decisions that W's admin made in hopes nothing bad would happen. Sorry, disastrous things happened and he had a year to put fixes in place to try and circumvent it. If he was doing his job and trying to fix this problem and the spill still happened then, and only then, would your defense hold any water.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #660000">Yet your defense of Bush holds, in spite of the fact that HE created the failure of the system, by appointing the wrong people to oversee it.

Oh, annd it isn't Republicans fault, either, eventhough they have held back appointee after appointee.

Ed's world is quite unique. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
05-22-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What taxes did she reduce?</div></div>Just do a search.

eg8r

LWW
05-22-2010, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My concern is about the Palin of today, the Post VP candidate/celebrity who is cashing in on her popularity by talking gibberish and spreading lies.

Q </div></div>

What are the lies?

LWW </div></div>

What's that?

You have no idea?

If the party tells you to believe that she lied then you do as you are told?

Imagine that.

LWW