PDA

View Full Version : A request

hondo
05-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Our esteemed poster El dub a dub dub
keeps using the insult about not coming for the hunting.

I just don't know the joke and I would like to know exactly
how I am being insulted.

Please tell us the joke, dud.
If it's too filthy would you email it to me?

Thanks, dud. Ure the bestus.

hondo
05-19-2010, 08:26 PM
dud, dud, insults just don't work if we don't have reference point.
Do you even know the joke?

What about somebody else?

Sev, you always pretend like you "get it."

Tell us the joke.

Andymark
05-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Hondo, I'm new here, but, I have to ask you, is your point to attack members or the issues?
Mark

Sid_Vicious
05-19-2010, 11:25 PM
You are really new if you don't know about these issues. Sit back, and read for two days and you will understand where Hondo comes from. He's a good guy. sid

LWW
05-20-2010, 02:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dud, dud, insults just don't work if we don't have reference point.

Tell us the joke. </div></div>

How can I tell you the joke when you have me quadruple top secret totally inviolable and irrevocable ignore?

LWW

LWW
05-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Hondo attacks all that dare doubt the word of dearest leader, Barack Hussein Obama, whose spirit hondo admits has possessed him and whose image hondo sees in the shroud of Turin. <span style="color: #990000">BTW ... both of those are true statements ... as amazing as it seems.</span>

He does not seem to ever actually address issues, and I have serious doubts that he even understands most of them beyond what the party tells him he thinks about them.

LWW

Stretch
05-20-2010, 05:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dud, dud, insults just don't work if we don't have reference point.

Hondo, it's been a long time since i heard or read this joke but i think it involves a hapless hunters bumbling attempts to shoot a bear, every time he fails the bear screws him. It all ends when the bear finally say's " you don't come here for the hunting do you". St.

hondo
05-20-2010, 05:31 AM
Thanks, Stretch. I figured it had something to do with dud's homo-erotic fantasies about me.
He's one sick puppy.

hondo
05-20-2010, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are really new if you don't know about these issues. Sit back, and read for two days and you will understand where Hondo comes from. He's a good guy. sid </div></div>

Thanks, Sid. We'll soon find out about Andy. If he continues to focus on me, we'll know this is another one of dud's incarnations.
If not, he's legit. We'll see.

I'm gonna put him on total ignore til I can read a few of his posts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
05-20-2010, 05:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dud, dud, insults just don't work if we don't have reference point.

Hondo, it's been a long time since i heard or read this joke but i think it involves a hapless hunters bumbling attempts to shoot a bear, every time he fails the bear screws him. It all ends when the bear finally say's " you don't come here for the hunting do you". St. </div></div>

one version of it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting. Hespotted a small brown bear and shot it. Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin and you've got two choices... Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Frank decided to accede to the latter alternative. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Frank. That was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex." Again, Frank thought it was better to cooperate.

Although he survived, it took several months before Frank finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but, then, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said, "Admit it Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"
</div></div>

Sack /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
05-20-2010, 06:21 AM
That was stretch my friend, not El Dubb Dubb.

LWW

hondo
05-20-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was stretch my friend, not El Dubb Dubb.

LWW </div></div>

What a sick, perverted "man" you are. I'm disgusted with you.
Don't EVER talk to anyone about homo-erotic fantasies again, dud.
You've been outed.

hondo
05-20-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was stretch my friend, not El Dubb Dubb.

LWW </div></div>

You've been outed

Stretch
05-20-2010, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was stretch my friend, not El Dubb Dubb.

LWW </div></div>

You've been outed </div></div>

I was going to comment on Miss Larry's conduct but then his own words are self evident enough. St.

Gayle in MD
05-20-2010, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are really new if you don't know about these issues. Sit back, and read for two days and you will understand where Hondo comes from. He's a good guy. sid </div></div>

I agree. Hondo is a great guy, was a very devoted teacher, and has always been one of us on here, unlike the invaders, who get so nasty because we ignore them.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-20-2010, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
who get so nasty because we ignore them.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

One of the funniest things you have posted in years!!!!

Steve

LWW
05-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Can't I count on you to ever tell the truth?

LWW

hondo
05-20-2010, 01:43 PM
dud, u have been outed as a total perv and I'm asking u to put me on ignore and stop shadow posting me with your sick innuendoes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

You're so sick you probably think innuendoe is an Italian suppository. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

u will get no further discourse from me unless u start with the personal insults again.

LWW
05-20-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I'm never posting on here again!" </div></div>

LWW

Sev
05-30-2010, 07:32 PM
I must ask. Are you having Nightbear attacks yet????